touch | misana/jeongmi

no more words left to spare

Sana had never really been a jealous person.

Not really.

Not ever.

But she almost can't stand it, the way Jeongyeon touches Mina so readily, a hand around her wrist, an arm around her shoulder, around her waist, keeping her close.

Too close.

Sana taps the marker against the table one last time before finally getting to her feet, just as Jeongyeon moves away to play around with Chaeyoung. Mina even makes a move to follow, but Sana is quicker, a hand curling at her hip, pressing herself against Mina’s back.

“Sana?” Mina startles at the touch, at her presence, and Sana can feel it, the warmth that blossoms in her cheeks at how close they are, suddenly. “Is everything okay?”

“Just fine,” Sana murmurs, chin planted solidly against Mina’s shoulder as she meets Jeongyeon’s gaze from across the stage. “Just wanted to rest for a minute.”

Mina hums in understanding, seemingly content to rest against her as Sana watches Jeongyeon’s smile fall, just a little. “Only a little longer until we can go home.”

“You’ll sit with me in the van, right?” Sana asks, lathering on honey to the voice she usually reserved for their precious ONCE. Mina almost sounds like she wants to protest, but Sana only pouts, pressing in a little closer. “Please?”

“Okay,” Mina relents, cheeks only growing more crimson. “Let me tell Jeongyeon unnie, okay?”

“I’ll tell her,” Sana promises, squeezing Mina’s hip and feeling her jump, just a little. “I'm sure she’ll understand.”

Mina smiles at her as she begins to draw away, her hand running easily over her hip and across her bottom, and Sana only smiles cheekily at the look of reprimand she receives.

Sana skips over to Jeongyeon then, wielding a wedding ring balloon and wearing a satisfied grin. She hooks Jeongyeon closer with the ring, laughing at the face she pulls for the cameras.

“Point one, Minatozaki,” She sing songs to Jeongyeon, who only grimaces and jabs at her side playfully.

“We’ll see,” Jeongyeon replies, wriggling away from her grasp. “It's on.”

Sana only laughs, giving her a wink. “Bring it.”