Chapter 5

The Key

The sharp fang sank deep into his flesh,

          His pale body was covered in blood. He was half-, without knowing how he end up like that. He whimpered. Again. Harder. And whimpered again. His neck, his wrist, his leg, his thigh were covered in blood. 

He couldn't think straight. Why and how could that happened to him suddenly. He had no idea. With half unconscious gesture, he let out a small scream when a man's hands suddenly placed on his other side and trapping him. Kyungsoo squirmed and lash out underneath the stranger.

And this man. He thought. He always came into my dream. Is this a dream too? Why it feel so real?

The man on top of Kyungsoo. Devour Kyungsoo's pure yet full of sins body. (( im enjoying myself here. Lol )) The stranger's hands were roaming on Kyungsoo's body. "S-Stop !" Kyungsoo shout for no reasons as the man pinned Kyungsoo harder on the bed. The stranger groaned as he couldn't stop to taste Kyungsoo's blood. No. Not his blood. The stranger could possibly fell for Kyungsoo.

But why he did this to me?

Tears clouded his vision. The stranger had deceived him. Kyungsoo realized now with a certainty that he'd deceived him from the beginning.

This isn't love. Its torturing me.

Kyungsoo groaned harder when the stranger started to unbuckle Kyungsoo's jeans. "No. Stop!" Kyungsoo resist which makes the stranger growled more. Kyungsoo fixed his gaze to the man. He couldn't see the face. The light was too strong. He could only saw the shape of the man's figure. The shape of his face and his hair was a little bit messy. Kyungsoo kept trying to liberate himself from the man's grip.

"Please. Stop!" Kyungsoo screamed his lungs out. He saw the smirk.

"Someone help!" he cried. Tears couldn't stop from flowing on his cheeks. The man suddenly sank his teeth into Kyungsoo's neck again. But this time its harder and deeper. His hands then work to Kyungsoo's abs.

"Kyungsoo?"

Someone's calling me ?

"Please help! Help me!" he cried.

"Who are you?! Please s-stop~!!" he kept yelling as he tried harder to pushed the stranger away.

When the stranger Kyungsoo's neck, Kyungsoo's breath suddenly hitched and make him squirmed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"STOP !!!"

"Kyungsoo ?"

He gasped loudly and opened his eyes immediately.

It just a dream

His eyes still wide open. Panting for air, he trembled. Trembling violently, he stared the ceiling which made of wooden.

He was cold.

"Kyungsoo ?"

Kyungsoo shifted his head to the voice. "Granny?"

Granny was standing there, beside his bed with a concern face.

"Bad dream again?" she asked Kyungsoo softly and ran her fingers through the boy's dark-red hair. Kyungsoo nodded in respond. Granny put her hands on Kyungsoo's. "Granny~" Kyungsoo called. His Granny hummed. "Its the same dream, Granny. I feel scared because it happened since I was ten years-old." Kyungsoo burst into tears. He admitted it at last. "I-Is it s-some kind of f-future of p-people try to k-kill me?"

Granny smiled sweetly. She gave a light pat on Kyungsoo's hand. "No, Kyungsoo. You'll be fine. As long as I still have this heartbeat here, Granny is here with you." 

Only his Granny knows how to calm Kyungsoo down. How Kyungsoo felt relieved when he saw the beautiful calming smile of his Granny. He always wanted to treasured the moment. He love the warm feeling that his Granny gave him.

"Kyungsoo, I'll go to my room. You should sleep too. Call me when you need anything, okay?" she rubbed Kyungsoo's hair gently.

"Yes, Granny."

His Granny pecked Kyungsoo's forehead before she left and closed the door. Kyungsoo then turned his gaze to the window. Its opened widely to let the night breeze enter the room.

A wolf. That man.. Is a wolf?

A wolf. He knew he had no other choice. He admit he need to know about wolves more. Because he's one of them. He need to know about himself. He had to follow the fate. He just had to follow it and find what is real.

Very deliberately, he breathed in. . . The sweet smell again. Sweet like before. . . Delicate like before. . . Only this time stirring something deep within him, as though long-dulled sense were struggling to awake.

                                      BREAK

At school. . .

The class were causing a ruckus. The teacher couldn't attend the class for an emergency matter. Despite the sick annoying feelings, he had to be quiet. Or else;

"Your life won't last longer than you thought." 

Bullies happened. Not everyday but worst enough to make Kyungsoo fear to the human. 

After school, he'd stood at the gates with his legs kick the stones scattered on the ground. He'd stood there with uncommon feelings, looking down to his feet. He wrinkles his forehead.

What's with this—

Then slowly he lifted his head.

That smell . . .

Kyungsoo slightly felt different about this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And another sweetest unfamiliar smell hit him.