Chapter 10

The Key

It didn't take long to hear what he wanted,

Minah, Jongin's mother began talking. Resolved, Jongin raised his head. Focus . . Focus . . And focus . .

Minah told them everything, just like what she had told Kyungsoo that night. Kyungsoo felt insecure, dumb, scared that the pack might think that he's a dangerous person. A bad luck for the pack. For their family . .

Jongin hunched his shoulders against the cold, the chill that he felt inside him, dank breeze and turned to focus again.

The story; was something that Jongin could never imagine if its happen to him. Either if he would stay live or not. There were a lot of things that happened when Kyungsoo came to the world.

A small and petite boy, in this big world without family, friends, parents. He survived.

Yet, he still alive. Safe and sound. Of course, he's an Alpha. Jongin thought.

Their eyes turned to Kyungsoo and something was piercing into their hearts. Jongin could felt that he began to become soft towards the smaller.

One unexpected time, Minseok (Xiumin) crawl towards Kyungsoo the Alpha. Being as sweet and cute Omega he was, his hands touches Kyungsoo's knees. The action make Kyungsoo raised his head, tears started to form at the corner of his eyes. Eyes widen.

Slowly . . Slowly . . Xiumin's arms reached Kyungsoo's neck and pull him into a warm hug. "I'm glad you're here . . Kyungsoo," Kyungsoo take a while to processed. He hugged the Omega back. Eyes closed, savour the moment. A pack full with love, passion, family, a warm touch that could be the happy pills for Kyungsoo . .

The thought made him smile.

He now could rely on someone.

He will turn to be somebody, somebody that have a need to protect the loved ones. The other Beta and Omega came to Kyungsoo and made a group hug.

"Thank you.." Kyungsoo whispered.

They detached from the hug and Xiumin wiped Kyungsoo's tears. "Don't cry," he smiled. "We're here for you. I'm Xiumin by the way. Kim Minseok is my real name." He continued. 

"You're already know me." Baekhyun chuckled and slightly sniffed.

"I'm Luhan. Beta of the pack." Kyungsoo widen his eyes when he heard the voice.

I thought . . A girl.

"Don't let him hear that Kyungsoo." Minah chuckled to Kyungsoo by using telepathy.

"Hi there Kyungsoo. I'm Kim Jongdae. Just call me Chen. Xiumin's mate." Jongdae grinned.

"I'm Kim Junmyeon."

"Jongin." He said coldly. 

"I'm Lay. Zhang Yixing. Nice to meet you." He smiled showing his deep dimple.

"Hi hyung! I'm Oh Sehun." The bright Sehun suddenly appeared and show his palm to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hesitate at first . . Then do the high-five with Sehun. Sehun fell silent with a wide eyes. Then he burst into a laugh makes Kyungsoo more confused. Then he gets the idea, makes he smiled himself.

Someone has fall for it . . Fall for him . . Fall for the lips . . The laugh.

Nice.

The bell rang from the main door.

"I'll get it! Yeah, coming !" Sehun shouted.

Kyungsoo found that Sehun kid was the youth one along with Baekhyun. He love the thought.

Then Kyungsoo smell a scent.

Lavender.

"GRANNY?!" He gasped then ran to the door. He stopped when he saw Granny stood in front of the door with her usual morning outfit- floral dress, brown shoes and she use a hat with a veil on it, slightly opened just to show her face.

Kyungsoo ran to his Granny and hugged her.

"Kyungsoo dear, where were you? I was looking all over for you." Granny in a soft tears but sweet smile painted on her face. Hands rubbing Kyungsoo's back.

"I am so sorry Granny. I was being too curious and it brought me here." Tightening the hug, he felt guilty towards his Granny.

"Blame the scent Granny. I couldn't resist it." He sobbed. Still in his Granny's arm.

"Kyungsoo?" Minah called from his back makes Kyungsoo detached from the hug. "Come on in."

When Granny walked into the house, she can feel it. Granny's senses reeled. She about to take a sit, but paused anyway when she was eyeing the pack in the living room.

Oh my . . .

Then her eyes fell to the married couple, Minab and Jun. She knew it. She knew that this day will come . . And she needs to admit that its about time. By hook or by crook . .

"Hello there.." She greet the couple. "Hello Granny, very nice to meet you." Minah said.

"How'd you find Kyungsoo back?" Granny suddenly asked out of the blue. 

"Granny, what'd you mean?" Kyungsoo furrowed.

"They're the one who left you in front of my house, dear Kyungsoo. I know they were one of the strongest Alpha pair in the Quileute tribes. Am I right? Jun . ."

For a brief second the room became peaceful silent. Minah and Jun became speechless.

And Kyungsoo's heart was beating wildly in his chest.

"B-But I didn't remember any house surrounded the bushes before." Jun explained.

"Of course. Because I was casting a spell to hide the house from beasts. I knew a baby will born that night. Then I saw Kyungsoo in front of my door, I didn't know he was the boy until he reaches ten."

Jun looked down to his feet, cursing himself for his horrible act. He should've realized it, he should've known and just bring Kyungsoo with him. But he felt grateful to Granny . .

Then Minah remembered something . . 

"Granny, if you don't mind . . I want to ask," Granny nodded in response. "Are you the one who put spell on Kyungsoo to conceal his scent from others?" 

Granny smiled at this.

"Yes, Minah dear.. Not really put spell on him, that sounds horrible," she chuckled. "I just gave him a drink with some medicinal herbs." She smiled sweetly although a wrinkled one.

"How thoughtful. Thank you Granny, we really don't know how to repay your kindness." She took Granny's hand in her.

"I know how.." Granny said and touches Minah's nose with her index finger. 

"Kyungsoo?" Granny called him.

"Y-Yes Granny . ."

Kyungsoo knelt down, facing his Granny with his hands on Granny's knees. He didn't even realized that Granny's hand started to cup his face and said,

"Join their pack Kyungsoo,"

Kyungsoo taken aback from that order. He once thought that he was a rogues, a lonewolf for the rest of his life. He never imagine for this extraordinary day would come. "It will be safe for you. And you need to train yourself for whatever comes, my dear. I cant be with you forever you see. I'm getting older."

A ball of tears started to form in Kyungsoo's eyes again . . 

"But Gra-"

"Don't worry about me. I'm staying in Minah and Jun's Black Pack territory. I'll be safe and you can visit me whenever you want." 

Kyungsoo looked a bit down. In spite of circumstances, Kyungsoo's heart quickened with excitement.

My first pack . .

"Kyungsoo ." Jongin called him by his name for the very first time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to the Black Pack, Alpha."

Kyungsoo saw their welcoming smile and muttered;

Thank you..

___________________________________________________

Feedback will be very helpful ♡ 

Thank you so much for reading this . .