Chapter 1

The Key

12th of January 1963,

         The day when it all begins..

"The eclipse just happen today." said The Elder Zhang. "And if that baby born tonight.. You both knew it will bring a grave danger to our tribes. To our kingdom. That baby of yours is not like the other wolves we had here." he said again and use his index finger to point at the Alpha Female bump.

The married couple nodded.

"We know. But Master.. Please spare for this poor baby. We will fight them but please not my child." said the Alpha Female- Do Sunmi.

Elder Zhang tensed up with the Alpha Female of the strongest pack in their tribes.

"Master. We had served you and this tribes for decades, at least.." the Alpha scared to continued but he knows, he had to. "..just this time. This once, for me and my family." Mr.Do put his arm on his wife's shoulder. His wife was sobbing harder. Both of them looked up to The Elder's face but he didn't even took the chance to looked at the couple.

The Elder heaved a sigh.

"Just if only we met each other in a different way my dear Do Jungsoo, I have a lot of thing to talk to, I want to spend more time with both of you dear." a soft sniffed can be heard from The Elder. "Trust me Sunmi, I don't and never intend to kill your family and most.. Your newborn baby to be. Its.. The rule make me. The culture, the spirit, the other pack also object this baby. I can't do anything about it because we, The Elders must concern about the majority." he explained.

Suddenly, Sunmi felt pain. She gasped and panting for air. "I-It hurts" she groaned. Her fist gripped her husband's shirt. "Master! She's in labour. Please help us.." pleaded Jungsoo. Elder Zhang hesitant to help.

Should I help them?

What would the others think about this?

What will happen

"Master !" yelled Sunmi. "Please..!" she groaned again. She can't take it anymore. She's dying.

The Elder gave himself up. He walked towards Sunmi and touched her bump.

Bleeding already?

"Go find Minah and Jun. I have a plan but listen to me.. Once she deliver her baby, the whole world will in chaos" 

Sunmi groaned harder this time, she hold her husband's hand harder. "I don't care! Please..!" The Elders know what he want to do. He looked at Jungsoo and nodded.

Jungsoo without thinking, he ran to find the couple.

Please Sunmi. Stay with me. Be strong for our son. He use the telepathic communication to talk to his wife.

Hurry!

Jungsoo groaned when he couldn't find Minah and Jun. "Ugh. Where are they." He kept running.. Fastened his pace. He pushed a big and wide door to enter the dining hall. There they are. "MINAH! JUN!" The couple who was sitting on the chair slightly jumped a bit and turned to looked at their panting friend. Four of them was the leader in their pack. The kingdom always called their pack "The Unseen" because nobody knows who's in it, nobody knows what they're up to, nobody really knows who are they. They were uncover for decades now.

"Sunmi in labour!" Jungsoo yelled.

"WHAT?!" Minah taken it by surprised. Jun became speechless. "Come quick. Master need your help." with that. Minah and Jun quickly ran and followed Jungsoo from behind. In Jungsoo's head, he can hear hie wife kept groaning and whimpering.

Hang on there my love.. Just a little bit.. 


                                     BREAK

"Push Sunmi-ah, push! Hang on there, I got him! Just keep pushing!"

Sunmi in her wolf form. White fluffy fur with golden orbs. Pretty.

Jungsoo also in his wolf form and cuddle closer to his wife to kept her warm while Jun assisted Minah with things.

Dont cry.. Both of you will be okay. I promise. Jungsoo comforted his wife as he heard his wife's whimpered.

Few minutes later, a baby came out with a loud cry. In that moment..

His scent.

Drugged everyone in the room. Their eyes turned to red but they managed to hold their blood lust.

Sunmi hold her sense and kissed her son's cheeks so does Jungsoo. They smiled lovely. "He just look like you, my love.." said Jungsoo. Sunmi replied with a loving smile and murmured thank you.

"His scent is too strong. He is the first after a hundred years.." The Elder suddenly speak. "What do you mean, Master?" asked Jun. "Now go clean the baby. Quick! You guys need to move fast." The Elder ordered.

"Before they come.." he continued. 

Everybody started to get panicked. Jungsoo quickly helped his wife and cleaned her. After Minah and Jun helped with cleaning the baby, the bell in the tower suddenly produce a sound. Their head lifted and saw someone hit the bell.

"They're here." The Elder murmured.

He put on his hood up, and said..

 

 

 

"Go. Save the baby. He's our only hope."