Wish it Happened

Right for Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I don’t know if this is a good idea.” His eyes started to drift shut.

“Maybe we shouldn’t…” I could feel his breath on my face, I could smell the strawberry lipbalm I just put on his lips.

“Yeah.” His hand moved to cup the back of my neck and our lips brushed together briefly. “Screw it.” He said softly before making our lips collide in a heated kiss. My hands found their way into his hair, pulling on it gently, eliciting a moan from the back of his throat. His other hand pulled me on top of him so that I was sitting on his lap, I could feel the distinct bulge in his---

Friday January 5th, 2017

I shot up from my make-shift bed, my heart racing, the sound of my alarm on my phone took me out of the amazing dream I was having. I ruffled my hair in frustration. “Why, why, why?! That was so great.” I had a quiet tantrum in my blankets. “Ugh, I wish it happened…” Sadly, my little encounter with Jungkook was cut short when he tried to bring his hand up to cup my neck.

Taehyung

That other God-like human, freaking interrupted our moment. I could’ve had my first kiss. But nope! Still haven’t!

I do get to see them both today though… Maybe something will happen today.

“I really freaking with it happened.” I said to myself once again as I got up from the floor and went to my suitcase. When I crouched down on the floor I could hear someone coming up the stairs to get to the attic/bedroom I was in.

I looked over to see my father standing at the top of the stairs. “Nari, I think I found an apartment for us.” He smiled.

“Really!? Oh my god! Thank you!” I quickly got off the floor and went over to hug him. “I want to sleep on a real bed, I want to have a place to call home again.”

“It’s in Gangnam, I heard yesterday that you had a job interview over there, so I’m really hoping you got it.” He my hair behind my ear. “Jeez, you look so much like your mother this morning.” He seemed sad.

“I’m always here to talk about her, Dad. Always. I’m hoping when we get our own place we can go back to how we were back in America. Hang out together, watch movies, go to dinner.” I straightened his tie.

My dad managed to score a job at the law firm he used to work at back when I was first born. He was head of IT at the firm, but sadly he couldn’t get that well paying job back. He’s just an IT guy at this point, helps the lawyers, paralegals and assistants whenever their computers crash, or if there is a new update he makes sure they do it. I’m sure he’ll be able to move up again, maybe not at this firm, but he’s really great with computers so everything will turn out okay.

“It’s a three bedroom apartment, I was thinking we could have a guest room for if one of your friends decide to visit, maybe Taegan or Clara would want to stay for spring break, or they could stay for the summer. I can’t pay their airfare, but I’ll cook dinner a few nights a week for you girls.” He offered.

“I got a job now, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to request much time off. But thank you for offering! Clara is actually coming to visit tomorrow, she’s staying at hotel in Gangnam since that’s where my job is. She said I could stay with her at the hotel room if I had to go in early or something.” I turned from my dad and started gathering clothes from my suitcase. Pulling out a grey and pink, striped, sweater-dress, a pair of warm, fleece-lined, black leggings and grey, faux leather, ankle boots.

“We can start moving our things from the storage unit tomorrow, so if she’s not too tired after the flight she can come keep us company while we pack up the moving van.”

“Okay, I’ll tell her. I seriously can’t wait to sleep in a real bed again.” I looked over at him from my spot on the floor. ‘And to not live with that abusive witch.’

“I’ll send you the address so you can visit it on your way to or from work. Okay?” He asked.

“Sounds good. I have to change now, I don’t want to be late on my first real day.” I ushered him back down the stairs.

“Okay, okay.” He laughed as he walked away from me.

“Love you Dad.”

“Love you too, Nari.”

_-_-_

Instead of showing the security guard a stupid QR code when I entered the BigHit building, I showed him my new work ID. It made me so happy to have a job where I can actually work with makeup, I don’t have to wait tables, or make coffees, I can actually assist makeup artists.

‘The visual perks of this job are quite nice as well.’ I thought to myself as I got on the elevator and was met by Jungkook.

“Nari.” He gave me a small nod of his head to acknowledge my existence.

“Kookie.” I smirked.

“We should probably talk about yesterday-” He looked at our reflection in the elevator doors.

“What about yesterday?” I moved so that I was in front of him, face to face. I cocked my head to the side innocently.

“Don’t play dumb.” His face reddened slightly and he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

“I’m not.” I inched closer to him. “Are you talking about how I did your makeup? Cause you seemed to really like the lipbalm I used, it was almost li

Please log in to read the full chapter