Flirting with Fate

Right for Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

I took off my jacket cause it was too damn hot in the practice room. Or maybe it’s just cause there were seven incredibly attractive men in the room with me. I held my jacket in my arms not knowing what to do with it.

“Hi! I’m your hope, I’m your angel, I’m J-hope.” A very bubbly guy waved to me.

“Hey, I’m Namjoon, but my stage name is RM.” The tallest of the bunch eyed me awkwardly. He had really cool purple hair, I dig it.

“I’m Jin, worldwide handsome.” A guy with amazing broad shoulders blew me a kiss. I couldn’t help but bite my lip, ‘So flirty.’

“We’ve met, I’m Yoongi, but my stage name is Suga.” He smirked at me. “Don’t let the name fool you though, I’m not that sweet.”

“Hyung, don’t be so creepy to our new stylist-noona! Hi I’m Jimin.” He was the shortest of the group, still taller than me, but he was the most average height out of all of them. ‘Where did they find such tall Koreans? Seriously.’

“I’m not your noona.” I quickly said. “All of you are older than me.” I bowed my head in respect.

“Ahhh, you look so mature though, I’m sorry.” Jimin stepped towards me and ruffled my hair on the top of my head. “You can call me Oppa then.” He smiled so big his eyes disappeared.

“I’m the maknae, Jungkook,” He seemed lost in thought, his thinking face is so cute, “And don’t call me Oppa.” He said sternly. “Jungkook is fine.”

“What about Kookie?” I smirked.

His face turned slightly red, “T-That’s fine too…”

“And I’m V! You can call me whenever you like.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

‘That pick-up line though.’

“Smooth.” Jin chuckled. “Looks like we got a romance on our hands already. Which leads us to our main rule if you are to work for our company. No romancing allowed. We can’t handle any rumors or scandals, and we don’t have time to date anyway. I’m mainly talking to you Taehyung.” Jin bent forward slightly to look past the other group members so he could see Taehyung.

“No romantic relationships, got it.” I nodded, made me kinda sad though. Jungkook and Tae are so adorable. I could totally see myself dating one of them. “Let me see if I have your names down. J-Hope, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Kookie, Tae.” I made sure to put emphasis on Jungkook’s nickname.

“Hey, no flirting.” PD-Nim laughed.

“You know, I don’t know if you guys are being serious or not, cause you keep laughing about it... So what next? Do I show you my portfolio? Should I show you my makeup skills on one of the boys?” I felt awkward with all of them staring at me.

“You should practice on Jungkook-ah, he’s the easiest to do makeup on. He usually falls asleep.” Sumi motioned for the two of us to follow her out of the room.

I could hear Jungkook sigh, didn’t know if it was cause he was annoyed or if he was just tired.

We headed to the room across the hall, Wardrobe.

“Okay, so, have you watched their latest music video?” Sumi questioned as she went to the makeup counter in the room.

“No…” My eyes went wide, ‘Wait… What songs have they even done? What are their albums?’

“You seriously don’t follow us at all.” Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head, “Not even a little…” My voice was soft, I was kind of ashamed.

Sumi rolled her eyes, “Well since you don’t know, I guess I’ll play you their song, and you have to create a makeup look that you think works for the song.” She explained. “You can choose colored contacts as well.”

“Sounds good to me.” I sat down in one of the chairs, waiting for her to play me the song.

“내 피 땀 눈물 내 마지막 춤을 다 가져가, 가

내 피 땀 눈물 내 차가운 숨을 다 가져가, 가

내 피 땀 눈물”

I closed my eyes, listening intently to how the music moved me. Trying to think of the best makeup look that would work for Jungkook. I'm thinking a soft purpley-brown smokey eye with maybe blue contacts.

Then maybe a barely-there rosy pink gloss on his kissable lips. ‘I really shouldn't be thinking about his well moisturized and nourished lips kissing me. Nope, should not be thinking about that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop…’

The song ended and I looked at Jungkook, “Hmm.” I pursed my lips, making sure I wanted to go with my purple smokey eye look.

“Why, hmm?” Jungkook furrowed his brows, looking a tad offended.

“Just thinking of the makeup I want to put on you.” I raised my hands slightly in defense. “Please sit.” I said to the tall, dashing, y, god-like boy in front of me. I got off the chair and went around the room gathering makeup items. “Full face right Unnie?” I asked Sumi. “Foundation and all?”

She nodded her head while looking at her perfectly manicured nails. “I’m going to take a nap since you're taking so long.” She went over to the small couch in the room and laid down. Her skirt riding up quite a bit. She should use the freaking blanket to cover up her legs. That is so inappropriate, and she’s being unprofessional.

“Oh. Jungkook, could you actually come over here. I'm not sure how you guys divide your colored contacts.”

He got out of the chair and came over to me. “I actually wear prescriptions for my colored contacts. Everyone but Hobi-hyung wears prescriptions. So on the bottom of the lens container it has letters to signify who's is who's. Mine have JK on them. Jin is just J, Namjoon is RM, Jimin is JM, Yoongi is S, Taehyung is V, and Hobi is JH.” He explained as he dug through the box of contact lenses to grab all of his. “There is also a number on them all, because we get different contacts in all the time and we don't want to accidentally keep them for longer that we're supposed to, so there is a logbook of when we open a new set, how long they last, who they belong to, the color, the prescription on them, and the number that goes on the bottom of the container.” He picked up the book from behind the box and showed me a few pages. “We write the color so that our stylists don't open the lids constantly, risking dust getting in them. I’m not positive, but I’m pretty sure one of the stylists goes through the contacts every day to clean them and put them in new solution.”

“Wow, you guys are more thorough than I thought you'd be.” I moved a little closer to him to look at the book. I felt so small next to him. He was probably six or seven inches taller than me. He had nice broad shoulders and well toned arms. ‘He looks like he weight-lifts a lot.’

Please log in to read the full chapter