Crush

Crush
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]CRUSH[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Hello" someone greeted me and I immediately looked up after hearing that familiar voice. 

"Oh! Good noon Taeyeon sunbaenim!" I embarassingly greeted back after I stood up (forgetting the books beside me, making me stumble a little). Gosh, why do I always end up embarassing myself in front of my freaking crush?!

"No need to be so formal. We're just the same age, aren't we? You just failed PE that's why you were retained." Oh yes, I freaking failed PE. P freakin' E. I actually failed 3 subjects: Math, Chemistry, and PE, but our school has that rule that if we fail more than 2 subjects (that's already for the whole year) we can't move up from our grade and be retained. But to be able to still study, although retained, we still have to do summer class for all the subjects we failed. And you might have guessed it right! I still failed PE. I passed Math and Chem with a breath-taking C+ mark. I could have also passed PE but that old geezer-teacher we had that trained me (since I was the only one in the whole school that failed the goddamned subject), told me that he would not let me do the activity unless I'm dressed only with short shorts and sports bra. And hell will I dress up like that in front of him, so I walked out on him and boom! Here comes my E+ mark. Damn that erted teacher. He could have just put F for as long as I care. Duh.

Anyway, why am I thinking about these things when Kim freaking cute Taeyeon is standing right in front of me. 

"Uhh... are you still there?" She waved her hand in front of me and that's when I only snapped out of it. Gosh, another embarassing moment to add to my long list. 

"Uhm... S-sorry for that, s-sunbaenim!" I stuttered and I know the tomatoes might have ran away now, ashamed of their redness compared to me.

"I already told you. Just call me Taeyeon." She chuckled and paused. "Or actually, you can just call me Taeng." She winked at me. I'm dying! Help! 

 

*pak*

"Yah!" I unconciously shouted towards the direction where the flying eraser came from and made contact with my head.

I just realized I shouted out loud when I saw everyone in class looking puzzingly at me and my professor glaring. 

"Uh... sorry for that. Just that, some flying object just bugged my face." I glared to that one person who was trying not to laugh out loud. If she's just not my best friend, I swear we'll have cat fight right at this moment. How dare she ruin my precious moment!

"Just next time, please don't shout so loud like that, Ms. Jung." The professor reprimanded me. 

"Sorry again, prof." I bowed and sat again. 

"You're dead, Hwang." I mouthed towards my oh-so-loyal best friend. 

"Try me, Jung." She mouthed back and smirked. I only rolled my eyes and looked back in front to listen. Okay, I'm lying. I can't freaking listen for long that's why I always end up spacing out. Just can't help it, okay? Especially if it's World Literature. Can anyone even bear whole 2 hours during this subject without being bored? :3

I looked at my watch and grinned as I saw the time. 2 minutes more, Jess. 

When the bell finally rang, all of us scrambled outside, trying to get our minds back and stretch our bodies. Sitting for 2 hours straight is painful too, you know?

"So how was your daydream with Ms. Oh-so-cute and amazing senior, Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany appeared in front of me with that annoying teasing smile etched on her face.

" you, Hwang. You just ruined everything. And I came into trouble again." I groaned.

Ah, before I forgot, Tiffany and I are also the same age. And she was retained too. She's just crazy enough to purposely fail 3 subjects just to be with me still. I hate her at times when she teases me but never will I ever trade her for the world. She's a precious bestest best friend to me. 

"And I love you too. Let's eat lunch!" She excitedly exclaimed. Pig.

We went to the cafeteria and settled ourselves with one of the vacant tables. I put my bag down and

Please log in to read the full chapter