Contact

Under Her Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon let out a heavy sigh as she waited for her roommate slash childhood friend. "That beast is late," the tall silver haired girl annoyingly stated while she tapped her right foot multiple times on the pavement. The only reaction she managed to get from her companion today was a quiet hum of approval that further frustrated her. "She should be here," pausing then checking the time on her left wrist, she added, "Like 10 minutes ago." Her annoyance ceased when she glanced at her friend with a confused look, "It really surprised me when you said you wanted to tag with us, Mina. I mean, for someone who rarely leaves her apartment room." Mina, the visibly elegant girl just from the stature, smiled and replied softly, "I forgot to restack my fridge, so that's on that, I guess." "Finally, she's here," Jeongyeon exclaimed as she happily watched a short girl carrying what seemed to be a large canvas and walking briskly towards their spot.

 

Myoui Mina looked up to what her friend meant, and to her curiosity, she found the most adorable yet very cool person her eyes had laid upon. The short girl had this just past shoulder length dark brown hair, round brown eyes, perfectly placed mole on the lower left of her lips, and a cute warm smile that could melt even the heart of the most cynical person on Earth. She also noted the way the girl dressed; simple long sleeved white shirt with a tiger head print on its center, blue pair of jeans, and black sneakers. Very simple yet it took a great toll on the quiet girl.

 

The short girl is struggling to keep the large canvas in her cute arms as she hurriedly walked to the two. "Sorry I'm late, Jeong," the short girl heaved her apology when she had a decent distant from the two. "I just had to bring this pain of a project with me and I just had to struggle on my way here," she mustered to add in her earlier statement. "You know I have the right to be pissed with you, but seeing you struggle so cutely back there, I just can't," the taller one teased the still tired beast. "I'm not cute," retorted the short one. "Yeah, says the person who is currently pouting," Jeongyeon happily replied. She just couldn't be pissed with her little roommate. "Shut up, I'm not pouting," the baby beast replied as she unconsciously continued to pout. "So, who is she, Jeong?" she glanced up to the tallest girl before she directed her eyes to the quiet girl who was two feet away from them and had been staring at her.

 

"Ah, this is Mina. Myoui Mina, a friend and a classmate. She's really quiet and... she's going to have lunch with us," Jeongyeon stated. Before the silver haired girl could continue their introduction of one another, the short girl had successfully beat her to it. "I'm Son Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon's roommate and childhood friend," she flashed Mina a smile, but to her dismay the girl remained just staring and quiet from her own introduction. The elegant girl's face heated up, finally snapping out of whatever trance she was in, and then shyly stuttered, "Y-yeah, nice to meet you, Chaeyoung." She internally facepalmed herself for being so late in response, but she couldn't completely blame herself for staring and being captivated with the little beast. "Jeong, don't forget you're treating me," a pause followed by a shoved canvas in Jeongyeon's arms, "And Mina in this lunch," Chaeyoung finally decided.

 

Her tall roommate shot her an incredulous look but she just stuck her tongue out in return, before grabbing Mina's left hand with her right one and then heading to the place where they were going to eat. Jeongyeon let out a heavy sigh for the second time that day – only for that time, it meant defeat from the cub.

 

-------

 

The three arrived at a relatively packed place whose customers were common college students similar to them. They took one of the tables near the wall that was also relatively near the counter, so Jeongyeon could order easily and Chaeyoung could place her project on the wall. The baby beast and the elegant girl sat beside one another while the silver headed was opposite from them. "Order as much as you want, Mina. It's on Jeongyeon today," Chaeyoung happily urged the quiet one. While Jeongyeon groaned her heart out, Mina smiled and turned her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter