The One to Remember

The One to Remember

No one POV:

The door opened showing two figures of the handsome gentleman and the beautiful lady, it can tell very well that both of them are a couple. The girl is wearing baby blue sparkling long dress suitable on her slim body. The dress is so fit with her, it's like the dress was made for her only. The guy turning to look at the girl with his full of love gazed and his lips slide side to side when she lifted her face to make eyes contact with him.

"You are so beautiful especially with the necklace that mother gave to you" You pinching his nose after he spoke the smooth compliment to you. 

"Than you mean I'm not beautiful without this necklace, Dujun-ssi?" You raising your eyebrows flirty to Dujun. He can't stop himself not to smile when he is with you. Dujun takes your hand to hold in his hand before he raised it up to press with his lips.

"You are always beautiful in my eyes _______ but today is extremely beautiful" You are goosebumps all over your body because of his breathe touching your skin softly. You are giggling when you see his wacky face.

"Than I better thankful to auntie for making me more beautiful today" You are smiling to back to him. Dujun pulled you by your waist to get more closer to him before he whispering something in your ear. 

"She doesn't need any thank from you but she just wanted her future daughter in law changed her first name sooner" You smile back to your fiancé uncomfortably.

"Annyung hyung and...hyeongsu" Dujun chuckling a little when his dongsang also his friend, Dongwoon joking called you sister-in-law. Your cheeks flashing red immediately.

"Ya~ this kiddo is making _______-ssi shy" Yoseob is a little tipsy talking. "Sorry hyung and _______-ssi for not attend your engagement because I was little busy healing Junhyung hyung wounded" Yoseob looked at you with disgusting smile while you try to look away with your pale face to escape his gazed before he quaffing the red vines in his mouth.

"What's going on with Jungyung? Dujun asked.

"Nothing is wrong with him but just blinded for awhile" Yoseob is smiling hiding meaning to you. Dujun and Dongwoon are smiling along with Yoseob embedded meaning joke but doesn't notice whose Yoseob referring to.

"Yoseob hyung does Junhyung hyung come tonight?" Dongwoon asked. Yoseob smirks before he stabbed another word to your heart.

"Why not? He has to come to see the main actress tonight" Yoseob is turning to smile like a jerk to you again before he opens his mouth. "Isn't he, _______-ssi?" He took the wine glass from the waiter and handing it to you before he raises his glass to cheer with you. You are smiling fearfully in your heart to Yoseob and hoping to disappear from this noble tribal area. "Why don't you drink _______-ssi or because you almost get marry into Yoon Family that's you don't want to be friend with me anymore?"

"Yoseob, you have already know my agi doesn't drink alcoholic if you want her to drink so much let me do it instead" Dujun takes the wine from you and drink it all. Yoseob grimaced and nod.

"Nice shield" Yoseob talking to himself but clear enough to you. 

"Hyung, _______-ssi isn't look well" Dongwoon talked when he noticed your face is getting paler like you don't have blood running in your vain. Dujun is moving his fingers from your waist to laid on the soft skin of your shoulder.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go now?" Dujun sounded so concern about you. You shook your head a little.

"Let me sit somewhere for a little it's gonna be fine" When Dujun walking you to find the sit your eyes have catching the person you are trying not to see the passed six months. His eyes are still shaking when he wanted to open his mouth to talk but there is no word coming out. Both of you are staring at each other like there are only the two of you in the room. Your body is shaking and your peaceful heart is finally bouncing so fast. You really can't take your eyes off him but you also don't want to mess up with both of your feeling.

                              ***

Your POV:

I see him, I really see him while I have been ignored him for six months even I know he's hurting but because of my selfish heart I letting him suffer the pain alone. He has lost a lot of weight. His face is skinnier than the time I left him. His face is expose the cheek bones unlike his usually chubby face but he still looks handsome as always. His eye bags are darker like he's been so tired. He mustn't  have a lot of sleep these days. His stylish hair become messy and covering his forehead. He doesn't seem so happy because when we were catching eyes I see only emptiness.

"Boo~" I shook away my thought and force myself to smile at the person I should give my all to him. Dujun isn't a bad guy. I always wonder does he really love me? I always tell myself we both just being nice to each other but these passed six months he was so nice to me. He always think about me first and give most of his time to me that the reason I don't feel bad for being his fiancée but I only feel sorry to him for having another person in my heart.

"Why did you scared me oppa?" I hit his hand lightly. He is giggling and hook his fingers with mine. 

(Stop being nice to me oppa you are making me feel like I'm the worst)

"Annyunghaseyo Dujun oppa" The beautiful woman around my age is coming to greeted Dujun politely with her warm sweet smile. The way she talked to Dujun is like they are so close.

"Oh, Gayoon when did you come back? I haven't known about it" Dujun getting up from the chair to talk to her and I did so. "_______, this is the future CEO of the big company beauty cosmetic in Korea, Étude House and the vain of uncle Heo too, Heo Gayoon"

"Oppa isn't it too much" The girl name Gayoon is hitting Dujun flirty way. I smile along with them before I bowing politely to her. 

"Annyunghaseyo Gayoon-ssi" Gayoon-ssi is smiling back to me with her smiling eyes.

"Gayoon, this is my fiancée Park _______" He is hooking up his hand with mine and raise its up to show our engaged rings. I noticed she's astonishing when she saw our rings. "Gayoon?"

"Ne?" She is surprisingly when Dujun called her.

"Why are you staying silent?" Dujun chuckled by her strange behavior. 

"Oh, you have already engaged? I didn't know about it even a little, if I know I would fly back to Korea as soon as possible to join your engagement ceremony" Gayoon-ssi laughing is so fake. I know she doesn't appreciate about the news. 

"It's fine, you still can join our wedding" He turns to look at me lovingly. "On our wedding no matter where you are you have to come because it's your oppa important day"

"N-ne" Gayoon-ssi's face isn't bright like the first time she talked to Dujun. I think Gayoon-ssi is thinking something more about Dujun. "I don't want being a third person here, I better go to show myself with the girls now" She is waving to Dujun and turning to bowing a little to me. "See you next time _______-ssi"

"Ne" I bowing goodbye back to her. I kept my eyes on Gayoon-ssi because I see she's glancing at Dujun and me one in awhile after she left.

"Why are you keep staring at Gayoon like this?" Dujun whispered to me.

"I think our engagement is surprising her" I still can't take my eyes off her.

"Are you jealous right now?" Dujun pulled me around to face him. I grimacing back.

"Dujun hyung" Dongwoon is coming and cut our conversation. "Uncle Cha is over there you better go to give him a little respect" Dongwoon whispering like a mic to Dujun. Dujun nodding understand. 

"_______-ah, stay here I'm going over there a little, just wait here arasso?"

"Ne" I nod back to him and find a place to sit back because of the high heels are making me so uncomfortable the whole time. I go to sit somewhere that hiding people attention so I can take out the shoes. "These shoes are expensive for nothing" I taking its out to make my feeling less pressure. I lifting up my face then I see a plate of food. The person that holding the plate is no other than Junhyung, the person I don't have a face to meet. "Oppa" I whispering to him. He is putting down the food on the table and kneeling down one of his knee and holding my feet. He is sticking the band-aid on both of the back of my ankles where the shoes cutting my skin before he puts back the shoes on my foot.

"If you are not comfortable with this shoes you better not force yourself to fit in because in the end you gonna get hurt, wounded and scar" He was talking to me but his eyes isn't direct to me. I bite my lips not to say anything. I really hate him for being nice to me even I were the one that left him. He's making me feel more guilty than I used to be. Even he's not say any more word but I can still feel his eyes are staring above me now. 

"How have you been?" I talking to him but I still can't bear to look at him.

"You better eat because your stomach is still empty" Junhyung is changing the subject.

"I'm not hungry" I refused. Both of us are staying silent because we don't know what to say anymore. I'm looking to where Dujun is standing and I see his kind smile to the people around him is making me feel sorry to him. "I'm going now" I got up from where I sit to escape my fear.

"Why can't you share his busy time and stay with me?!" Junhyung's word is cutting me like a knife. I stopped and standing still. My heart is shaking and hurting like the knife pierced in my heart. I really want to hug him and saying how I feel to him but all I have to do is leaving. I wish I can say I love you to him again but it couldn't happen because I have already engaged with Dujun and he's my fiancé now.

"I'm sorry" I whispering to him because I really can't face Junhyung even I know we both are in the grave wounded. I don't wait for his response and walking as fast as I can directly to somewhere I don't have to face him. I feel my face is heat up after I talked to Junhyung.

"What's wrong _______?" Dujun grabs me when I walking passed him.

"I'm fine" I try my best to not to let Dujun knows I'm upset and see my red eyes.

"Are you feeling unwell? We can leave now" Dujun is trying to see my face but I keep my face down.

"No, no I'm fine I just want to go to the restroom" Dujun understands my satiation and let me go. When I reached the restroom I see myself in the mirror wearing fancy dress and expensive jewelry unlike my real self that always wear loose t-shirt and short jeans walking around with the dirty sneakers. I amazed by my look right now. "Is this really me? Is that what I want?" The more I look at myself today the more reminding me of Junhyung. I wonder if I refused my late grandmother not to engage with Dujun what will happen right now? Am I gonna be happy with Junhyung like how we used to be? But if I don't do as my grandmother request I will become an ungrateful granddaughter. She had died in my arms and she wanted me to fulfill the promise between my late grandfather with his best friend (Dujun's grandfather) that have already arranged theirs grandchildren getting marry to each other. Even I'm mad with what she wanted me to do but I love her so mush and I want to granted her wish. Luckily Dujun is a nice guy. He's not only coming from the noble family but he's handsome and smart. I can say one word to him, Dujun is a perfect guy and he is too perfect for me. I should feel lucky and love Dujun from all of my heart but I met Junhyung before Dujun. Junhyung and I have studied abroad together. We are starting from strangers to close friends, from close friends to lovers. I have already gave my heart to Junhyung before I met Dujun and now I have to ripped it back from Junhyung.

"Are you okay _______-ssi?" I turned to see Gayoon-ssi who's getting in without making a sound.

"I'm okay Gayoon-ssi" I smile and washing my hands.

"I thought something gone wrong with you" She is smiling uncomfortable around me. "Dujun oppa asked me to come to see you because you came here for so long"

"Thank you, now I better go then"

"Wait _______-ssi" Gayoon-ssi has stopped me when I heading outside.

"Ne?" I turning back to her. Her high heels shoes are stepping closer to me.

"I've known Dujun oppa since we were young and we were on the phone a lot when I was studying abroad but I've never heard Dujun oppa mentioned about the engagement or you" Her words is not mean but it sounds like she is warning me about Dujun.

"Dujun oppa also never mentioned about you to me too" I give a sweet response back to her.

"I don't want to be your enemy but I just want to make sure about your love to him because marry is so important for a woman's life you better think before you decide, no one want a divorcement after marriage, I heard about how you got engage with him that's why I want you to make sure" I smile back to her.

"Thanks for your concern Gayoon-ssi, I know what I want and what I'm doing right now you don't have to worry about me" I walked to the door don't want to say anything more with her.

"But your eye isn't have Dujun oppa" She is strikes after me but I pretending like I didn't hear it.

"Why it took you so long agi?" Dujun is waiting for me outside and grabbed my body closer to him at the time he saw me before he superficially putting his soft warm lips on my neck.

"Because I met someone I known that's why we were talking a little longer" I lied. 

"Where's that person?" Dujun is looking behind my back. 

"She has left before Gayoon-ssi even came" Another smooth lied. Gayoon-ssi came out the restroom and her face is strength but it's not strange to me when she sees the way Dujun threats me.

"Hey oppa" She forced herself to smile when Dujun is looking at her. "Let's go back inside I think the dance is almost started" Gayoon is really starting a war with me. She is linking her arms with Dujun on other side and walking like nothing wrong.

"Oppa I think my necklace is sipping the peg" I took Dujun attention back to me. He is quickly taking his arm from Gayoon and checking my necklace for me.

"Where?" Dujun brushed my hair away to see. "Gayoon you can go first because it's gonna take so long for me to put the peg for _______ because I'm not good with woman accessories" Gayoon-ssi is having no choice beside nodding like a loser to me. "_______-ah, I don't see something wrong"

"It's okay oppa" I told Dujun. Dujun scowling back. "I just don't want her to linking her arm with you"

"This girl" Dujun laughed and pinch my nose. "Shall we go now?" He is raising his arm for me to link with him again like a prince asked a princess in the fairytale. When we got back to the party I see Junhyung again. He's standing with his friends and Gayoon also there with a few girls with her. Dujun is walking toward them with me and the laugh that come from Gayoon and Junhyung has stopped when they saw me. "Why no one is going to the dance ball?"

"We wait for the special scene" Yoseob is one of my friend and he knew about my relationship with Junhyung still not giving up on making me feel like hell because I left Junhyung.

"I really hate the dance ball here" Gikwang said before he drinks the wine in his hand.

"Gikwang hyung why don't you donate 1,000,000 won to dance with HyunA?" Dongwoon asked the baby face with pretty eye smile Lee Gikwang. Even the light is not so bright but I can see his face flashing red.

"Hyung why don't you asked _______-ssi to dance?" Yoseob talked to Dujun. He is turning to me with shy smile. 

"Do you want to dance, my princess?" Dujun asked me. I smiling shyly to him then I see a hand raising in front of me.

"I donate 10,000,000 won to dance with her" Junhyung is looking at me and his eyes are scaring me then turning to Dujun. "Dujun hyung do you mind if I asked your beautiful fiancée to be my dance partner tonight?" Junhyung requested is making everyone amazed especially Dujun. He looks at Junhyung for awhile before he grins back.

"Why not?" Dujun is taking my hand to put on Junhyung hand. I looked at my fiancé and frowned but he smiles and nod to me. I walking into the crowd along with Junhyung with the butterflies flying in my stomach. He is putting one of his hand on my waistline and another hand grabbing my hand. We are starting to move following the classical music that playing peacefully.

                          ***

No one POV

"Junhyung oppa is so spacious to get Dujun's fiancée to dance with him" HyunA is talking to Gayoon.

"Meo? _______ is who fiancée?" The girl has a small face and big round eyes asking HyunA and Gayoon in shocking way.

"Who are you?" HyunA asking her curiosity.

"Oh annyunghaseyo Hara-imida" that girl took out her hand to shake with HyunA and Gayoon.

"Oh annyung I'm HyunA and she's Gayoon" HyunA greeting her awkwardly.

"Can I ask you a question? I heard you said she has a fiancé, isn't that guy Junhyung?"

"Why it should be Junhyung oppa?" Gayoon is smiling at her with her kind smile.

"It none of my business" Hara turning around to leave but Jiyoon ask Jihyun to blocked her. 

"We just want to know more about that girl, Hara-ssi" Gayoon is still using her kind smile to earn the information from Hara. All of them bringing Hara to balcony that don't have people over there. "You can say it now"

"What do you want to know about?" Hara frowned back at Gayoon.

"The relationship between Junhyung oppa and that girl" Hara lets out her heavy breathe before open .

"I don't know what has bothered you about _______ and Junhyung relationship?" Hara looking at Gayoon with her folding arms. 

"You–" Gayoon wants to slap Hara but she grabs Gayoon first.

"We just met today Gayoon-ssi, please behaved in this society party" Hara glance at Jihyun and Jiyoon who brought her here.

"Hara-ssi we don't mean to be rude to you but we all consider Dujun oppa and Junhyung oppa as our brothers so we don't want anything bad to happen in the future between them" HyunA who's the most innocent and pure  said to Hara.

"It still none of my business but since you are so concern about it I can tell you that I used to study at the same university with them and also her roommate too" Hara sighs.

"So it's mean you close to her?" Jihyun asked.

"I'm not close to her at all I even her enemy back then" Hara shook. 

"Because you like Junhyung oppa?" Jiyoon narrowly her eyes.

"Emm...it's kinda yes" Hara nods. "But don't you think using me to against her"

"Hara-ssi, HyunA's father and your father are so close to each other if you don't go to study abroad maybe HyunA and you are best friend now" Gayoon putting her hand on Hara's shoulders when she came to stand behind Hara. "I knew you just come back and you don't have any friends in Korea so why don't we start to be friends from now on Hara?"

"What do you want to know from me?" Gayoon is smiling so evil to the easy Hara.

"Tell me about her" Hara is taking Gayoon's hands off her.

"Why do you want to know about her so bad? Even I'm not her friend but _______ isn't a bad person–"

"Is not she a bad person why didn't she tell Dujun oppa about her relationship with Junhyung oppa?" Gayoon hissed.

"Maybe she has her own reason" Gayoon smirking to Hara like a mean girl.

"Her reason is Dujun oppa is more quality than Junhyung oppa because everybody know Junhyung oppa doesn't care about his family business, he just came back these few months" Gayoon good girl image has changed only a minute. 

"If you know about it what will it change Gayoon?" HyunA can't stand with her friend that looking so bad right now.

"It doesn't change but at least Dujun oppa has a right to know about it because she is the woman he decided to marry with" Jihyun is standing at Gayoon's side. 

"I think the person know a lot about theirs relationship isn't me but Yoseob because the three of them are so close" Hara told. 

"If you expect to know the story from Yoseob oppa maybe you should give up because his mouth is zipped well" Jiyoon shook her head.

"Gayoon please stop it here because it doesn't earned you anything even you told him about it, will he change his love from her and will he love you more than his dongsang?" HyunA is regretting enough for brought Hara to the balcony with her friends.

"Her fiancé is going to find out soon or later we don't have to bother about it Gayoon-ssi" Hara told Gayoon.

"What are you doing here girls?" Dongwoon showing up cutting down their conversation. "And what's your name agassi?"

"Annyunghaseyo Hara-imida" Hara is bowing down to Dongwoon nicely. Dongwoon is looking at the girl curiously.

"Dongwoon oppa she is HyunA's friend" Jiyoon told her boyfriend. 

"Oh I see, so you should getting back inside because the dance is almost end" All of them are getting back inside. Gayoon visions is catching Dujun who's standing with Hyunseaung and Gikwang. Her feet is moving to him immediately.

"Junhyung just being nice to my fiancée" When she is standing next to him she heard all of the mention about you.

"If your engagement with her wasn't magnificent all around Seoul I would think she's his girl or something" Hyunseung joked with Dujun but Dujun doesn't look like he is enjoying the joke.

"It wasn't weird that the ex-lovers have a lot to say when they see each other again" Gayoon is putting herself in the conversation with sneered. Dujun is noticed what Gayoon just said. "She's so lucky that could dated the heir of Yong Family and now got engaged with the heir of Yoon Family" She added.

"What do you mean ex-lovers?" Dujun asked the girl he is considering as his little sister immediately.

"Oh don't you know, they used to be a lovers when they were in college? Ain't she tell you about it?" Gayoon pretending to be surprised.

"Gayoon must be confused" Hyunseaung laughing awkwardly. "How can you know about it if you were studied at different country with _______ and Junhyung"

"I mustn't know about it but her roommate doesn't said so" Gayoon smiling innocent back to Hyunseaung. 

"Aish~ why would we bring it up?" Gikwang who's known everything see the satiation isn't good is trying to change the subject.

"Why can't I bring it up if she really innocent why doesn't she tell Dujun oppa about it?"

"GAYOON!" Gikwang emphasized his word to Gayoon.

"Gayoon, some word if you have already said you can't take it back" Dujun is still calmly talking to Gayoon.

"I had been known you for all my life how could I want your love life is going to be tough?"

"Hyung if they used to date it was in the pass why do you bother about it?" Gikwang said.

"It doesn't matter but it will be matter when the person that she loves isn't you" Gayoon's word is like the way making Dujun angry. Dujun is staying silent and looking at the two people at the dance ball.

"Hyung everybody can see how much _______ loves you" Gikwang is trying to against Gayoon's word but it doesn't change the fact that Dujun feeling is unpleasant about it. He shouldn't mine about the past and he will never want to bring it out until he remembered what Junhyung done today.

"Excuse me" Dujun doesn't listen to them anymore and walking to you. He is breaking the crowd to the dance ball toward Junhyung and you.

                          ***

You POV

"You are so beautiful than usual today _______-ah" Junhyung is bended over next to my ear to whisper.

"Thank you" I don't know what to say to him because I am a sinner when I'm with him.

"I wonder how beautiful you were on your engagement day with hyung?" I'm staying silent because Junhyung is dragging me to the point again. "But I still can see how beautiful you are on your wedding day"

"Oppa, please stop it" I begged him and Junhyung just laughing softly. "Why did you do this for?" I asked when he stopped his sarcastic word to me.

"Because I want to know are you still loving me?" I pushed him off me at the time he said that but Junhyung holds my waist more tighter until I can't move. 

"You don't have a reason to waste the money like this" Junhyung smirks. 

"You said it waste? I think it worth the price because it is what everyone want...and you too" Junhyung today isn't like the one I know. His eyes are emotionless like he hasn't had heart. His word is only making me feel more ashamed and want to run away from everyone. "Didn't you engaged with Dujun hyung because he is using the life like what his parents planned for him and you tossed me away because I want to road my own life?"

"Let me go oppa, please~" I begging him and trying to release myself from him but it only makes him tighten my body.

"No way" Junhyung is smiling so scary to me. "Do you think getting close to you is easy like before? You are not Park _______ anymore, you are the future Yoon Dujun's wife so I better take my precious time with you"

"You changed a lot" I talking under my breath to him because I'm scared that I'll cry. My heart is beating so fast until I almost lost my breathe.

"You made me change"

"I'm sorry" I let my tear rolling down on my cheek.

"If you really sorry why don't you come back to me like the promise and why don't you give me a reason about our break up? You only getting engaged with another guy after our break up a week, why are you so easy to fall in love like this?!"

"Please let me go" I pushed him away from me one again because I really can't stand with him.

"You want me to let you go so you can go back into his arm? Why _______? Why?!" Junhyung and I are standing still in the crowd. "Why are you so heartless to me? I give my all to you but what did I get back? I only living like a crazy person for the past six months and ten days without you–"

"Let's go home _______-ah" Dujun is coming from somewhere to grabbed my wrist then pulling my body away from Junhyung. Everyone has paused in the moment to watch the scene.

"Ne" I wanting to go with Dujun but there is another hand pulled my body back.

"But the dance is not yet end" Junhyung said to Dujun without blinking his eyes.

"End now or later it's going to be end Junhyung" Dujun talking with a smile to Junhyung but his smile is so scary. "Thank you for your warmth welcome to your cousin-in-law, she is getting it from you enough" Both of them get into staring contest after sarcastic spoke to each other and tighten my wrists together.

"Ouch!~" I groaned because my bones are going to be break, if they don't release.

"You better take your hand off my fiancée because everyone is going to think about your action today Junhyung" Junhyung gritting his tooth before he's slowing smiling at Dujun and me.

"I'm so happy to be your dance partner tonight cousin-in-law" Junhyung pulling me into his arms with a smile. I can hear his beating heart against his chest and the hot breathe touching my skin. Junhyung is slowly getting his body off me and turning around without a word. I really hope I can do something to heal his broken heart but the more he sees me the more he getting hurt. I looked at his back with my many emotional. I don't know I still love him or feel sorry about him because our meeting today is making me scared of him.

"Let's go" Dujun putting his arms around me to walks outside this hall. My heart is getting hurt more then ever after his warmth goodbye hug. I really hate myself that I can't do anything about it beside letting Junhyung hurting alone.

(I'm sorry oppa for not telling the reason of our breaking up and I know you are hurting but I have a responsibility on my grandpa promised, please live happily and stop thinking about me)

                           ***

Junhyung's POV

The door has opened and showing up the girl I love who has broke my heart standing perfectly with the other guy is not me. She is looking more beautiful than usual. Her beauty has covered the other girls in this party. She is making eyes contact with him, in her pupils aren't seeing me but Dujun hyung. She's smiling mirthful to him. He moves his face closer to her saying something and after that she's pinching his nose playfully. They are looking conviviality and it makes me gloomy here. Even my heart is bleeding right now but I still keep my eyes on her because I'm scared that I'll never see her face again. Mean awhile Dongwoon is walking to welcome her and Yoseob who's seem tipsy also walking after Dongwoon. I don't know what is Yoseob talking to her but her face is changing. She doesn't look really comfortable with every Yoseob's word to her. Yoseob has handed the glass of red wine to  her but Dujun hyung takes it to drink instead of her after saying something. Dongwoon is whispering something to Dujun hyung and then Dujun paying his attention to the pale _______. He laid his palm on her bare shoulder again and I don't used to it because  no other guy ever _______ touched her beside me but now I'm just the other guy who can't stay next to her. Our love is start with the two of us and in the end I carrying this love alone. I want to run to her but there is a hand banned me.

"Don't do like that if you really love her" Gikwang is shaking his head not to ruined _______ moment with hyung. I turning back to her and our eyes have catching each other. We are staring at each other for a little and my mouth opens up but nothing coming out like I has stuck my throat with the bullet. She looked back at Dujun hyung with a small smile. I don't know how much Dujun hyung loves her but he is treating her very well like a queen but I don't see the freedom in her eyes, why? She must be very happy because he's the guy she chose to engaged with. I look away because every time I see Dujun hyung touching her and kisses her it's making me wanna kill him.

"Is she _______ that we know?" Yoseob coming back to stand next to me and Gikwang.

"Don't be no scene in front of me?" I shut Yoseob's mouth because I'm hurting enough for today.

"If you still love her why don't you prove something beside staring from the another side of the hall?" Yoseob isn't shut his mouth and continue to playing with my feeling.

"It's none of your business" I turning away and my stupid direction is facing her again. I saw she is sitting at the corner alone this time and talking out her high heels. When we were together she has never wore high heels shoes or anything girly stuffs. She's only wearing the clothes that made her feel comfortable like a boy. Yoseob is righ,  _______ that I see today isn't the one I knew before because she would never coming to this kind of place and wear that long dress even me, I'm also not Junhyung that escape my responsibility for my family too. We are living in the same world just different satiation.

"Stop staring at her and go to take something for me to eat loser" I wanna punch Yoseob so much if he isn't my closest friend. Ever since the day she left me he keeps on calling me loser. "I'm nice to you enough hyung I haven't joined the engagement because of you" I don't continue any more argument with him and going to take some food for him.

"Omo! Is it Junhyung?" I glance at the girly voice who's talking to me when I pick the food. "Don't you remember me?! I'm Goo Hara, don't you remember?"

"Goo Hara?" I trying to figure out who is she and I remember her but I don't want to say anything to her because she knows a lot about me and _______ too. 

"I'm your tomboy girlfriend's roommate don't you remember?" I acting like I starting to remember her. _______ is talking about her a lot and she doesn't like her because they like the same person (me).

"What are you doing in Korea?" I asked with my eyes staying with the food. 

"I came back because my parents wanted me to come back" She's telling me about herself but I really not pay attention on it. "And I'm so happy to meet you here!" She linking her arm with me immediately.

"What are you doing?" I taking my arm of her angrily.

"Why are you acting like a girl?" She's giggling at me in cute way but I really don't any interest on it.

"I gotta go" I walking away from Hara because she's so so annoying even her bubble attitude is like _______ but she's not her.

"Hey!" She is still walking after me and is start to open again. "Doesn't your girlfriend is coming back to Korea with you? When we were in college both of you were called the modern Romeo and Juliet–"

"Sorry, I really have to go" I walking toward the girl in blue dress who's sitting alone and message her legs. "Her shoes must make feel her uncomfortable" I'm finding something in my pocket and I touched the band-aid that I always bring with me because she were the one who's teaching me to keep it with me all the time.


Flashback

"Ya! Junhyung how many time do I have to tell you not to get into a fight?" _______ is helping me cleaning my wounds on my lips and scolding me like my mother.

"Ouch!" I getting away from her because she pushed the cotton swab too hard.

"Omo! I'm sorry"

"ㅋㅋ~ ㅋㅋ!~" I can't hold my laugh when I see she is so worry about me.

"Ya!!! Yong Jungyung!!" She is yelling out loud to me again but I really like  it. 

"Ya!! You are so young why did you call me by my name?" She is pouting back at me cutely. I peck her check because of her cuteness.

"Go away" She is pushing my face off her.

"I'm in pain don't you see?" I frowned to her to get her worry.

"Am I the one who's asked you to get into a fight?" She tamps back with her y face. I really can't help myself not love this girl because the more I see her the more she takes control all over my heart.

"Okay, okay, I'm wrong stop mad at me" I laying my chin on her shoulder like a kid to stop her anger. "Please _______-ah~ oppa mianhe"

"Aish! Ara ara" Finally she stopped mad at me. She puts the band-aid  on my eyebrow where it got cut. "Next time don't ever let yourself get injure like this"

"Arasso eomma" I getting closer to her baby face and running her cheek with mine.

"Aish~ this pabo" _______ is smiling shyly when our face is close to each other. She is still getting shy every time we are getting close together even we've been together for three years. "Here keep it"

"Why did you give me the band-aids?" I look at her funnily.

"I have to go to Korea tomorrow" Her face is gloomy and trying to ignore my eyes.

"Why do you have to go so sudden?" I turning _______ to face me. She sighs and laying her head on my shoulder.

"My grandma is sick and I need to go back" I feel so upset because _______ will not stay next to me from tomorrow on. I staying silent for awhile before I open my mouth.

"When will you come back?" I whispering back to her. She's hooking her fingers with mine and swinging her legs. 

"I don't know" My heart dropped at the time she doesn't tell me the specific of time. "But I'll come back to stay next to you when my task is done" She's smiling so bright to me like an angel. No matter how tough my day is, as long as I can see her smiling so beautiful to me my dad is getting better. 

"Promise?" I bring out my picky finger to her. 

"Promise" She nods and picky finger with me.

"I'm going to miss you" I kissing her forehand while I lay my face on her head.

"Me neither" _______ clutching her arms around my waist tightly. Both of us are staying silently because we don't want to bring anything up right now. I feel the warm liquid is drop on my shoulder. I know she is crying right now. I let _______ cries  as much as she wants because even me also want to cry.

"Salanghaeyo oppa" I nodding as a response. 

"Nado alanghaeyo _______-ah"

                          ***

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" I asked her while I put the scarf around her neck.

"I'm fine just looking after our Gus well" She is playing with our baby (puppy).

"Ya! Stop playing with him for a little Park _______!" I grab both of her hands to get her attention to me.

"Are you envy with Gus now?" She is laughing of my silliness.

"Why ain't I envy of him if you keep talking to him the whole morning and ignoring me" I grim to her. She is hugging me and her body is starting to shake.

"I don't want to leave you oppa" Her voice is shaking because of crying again.

"Then don't go" I hugging her tight like I'm scare of losing her.

"But I have to go to see my grandma" I staying silent because I can't be egoistic.

"Then stop crying like a baby _______-ah" I knuckling her forehead lightly. "Just go before the plane leave" She nods because the taxi is coming. _______ is taking the taxi because she doesn't want to see my upset face when she is leaving.

"Don't forget to eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner at time don't ever skip or eat three in one or eating the noodle, try to eat healthy food and don't stay so late at night go to sleep early and take–"

"And take Gus for a walk in the morning, don't get into a fight because you can't come to clean the wound for me, I remember all of your word so don't worry so much just come back when you finish because I don't know how long I can live without you" The smile is showing on her face like the sunshine in the morning to light up my darkness world.

"That's good for you to remembe–" I press my lips on her her lips before she could finish her sentence. I dancing my tongue with her tongue passionately before I slowly taking my lips off her.

"I'll be good when you are not next to me, I'll looking after myself and Gus well for you but you also have to be good too because there is no me who's going to carry you to bed when you are sleeping on the sofa after the late night show or bringing you towel when you forget to take it, everything that we used to depend on each other we have to depend on ourselves for awhile until we meet again" I cupping her face that using her diamond pupils staring at me. "Call me when you arrived and every time you are free arasso?"

"Ne" I letting off her hands with my heavy heart. Even our relationship status is just a lover but to me she's my another half. "Bye oppa" _______ waving to me from the taxi with her face isn't bright like usual. I quickly turning around as soon as possible because I can't stand this satiation.

Flashback End


That was the last time we see each other. When I see _______ is sitting alone and massage her legs, I don't know why my stupid legs are walking to her automatically.

"Oppa" She whispering to me. I putting down the food on the table and kneeling down one knee to put the band-aid on both of the back of her ankles where the shoes hurt her skin before I put back the shoes for her.

"If you are not comfortable with this shoes you better not force yourself to fit in because in the end you are gonna be getting hurt wound and scar" I'm talking to her without looking at her. She doesn't say anything back to me and I just staring at her.

"How have you been?" She is asking me the most hilarious question to me. I changing the subject because I don't want to yelling at her over here.

"You better eat because your stomach is still empty" I moving the plate to her.

"I'm not hungry" She refused and looking to where Dujun hyung is standing. My heart is hurting when I see in her eyes don't have me anymore. "I'm going now"

"Why can't you share his busy time and stay with me?" I can't hold my sickness anymore. I asked her even I know she will never come back to me but I still want her to be with me right now.

"I'm sorry" She is whispering sorry to me. Her apologize is like a knife cutting out my heart because all I need is a little time to be me. I don't tell her how much I suffer all those terrible mouth. I was waiting for her call, waiting for her to come back but she doesn't coming back. Because of _______ I cut out my smoking habit but she also the one bring it back to me. I tried to contact her but she kept ignoring me. I was living like dying for those past six months because I want to see her and want to know why did she leave me but when she called me she just told me to move on because she can't make the promise to come back to stay by my side. My world was trembling my ears don't hear anything my eyes are blurry my blood is boiling my heart is stop working and body is heavy like I was carrying Mount Everest on my shoulders. The oxygen I used to breathe is don't access my body like I am away from the earth to the space. She has took everything away from me just an blink of an eye even the Gus also after she left a month. I want to cry to yell to do everything I could to get the answer but all I did just standing like a lifeless creature.


Gayoon is coming back inside with her upset face from somewhere to standing next to me and the guys.

"What is going Ga?" HyunA asking her with her strange face. 

"I'm fine" She is forcing herself to smile dryly. "Hey Junhyung oppa haven't heard about you like forever" Gayoon changing her attention to me make me a little surprised because we are not so close since I ran way from home to live abroad. I laughing a little before I drink. 

"How could you care much about my attention if the person that you see is only Dujun hyung?" Gayoon is laughing awfully. "I just kidding with you" Both of us are having a little chit-chat before the door opens showing the perfect couple walking inside the hall toward us.

"Why no one is going to the dance ball?" Dujun hyung asking everyone at the time he stopped his step with his fiancée.

"We are waiting for the special scene" Yoseob is can't stop his sarcasm to _______ and I.

"I really hate the dance ball here" Gikwang said before he drinks the wine in his hand doesn't pay attention to Yoseob.

"Gikwang hyung why don't you donate 1,000,000 won to dance with HyunA?" Dongwoon asked the Gikwang who's peeking HyunA shyly.

"Hyung why don't you asked _______-ssi to dance?" Yoseob questioned Dujun hyung and glancing mockingly to me.

"Do you want to dance my princess?" Dujun asked her sweetly and it making me mad so sudden. 

"I donate 10,000,000 won to dance with her" I staring at _______ before I turning back to Dujun hyung. "Dujun hyung do you mind if I asked your beautiful fiancée to be my dance partner tonight?" I making a request to Dujun hyung making everyone curious with my action but I don't care. Dujun hyung is looking shocked for awhile before he grins back at me. 

"Why not?" Dujun hyung taking her hand to put on my hand. She is looking at my him with a small frowned but hyung is smiling at her. I walking into the crowd with _______. Her face is telling me she's nervous. I putting my hand on my slim waist before I grab her hand to hold. We both are starting to dance following the boring musical.

"You are so beautiful than usual today _______-ah" I bending over to whispering to her.

"Thank you" She is talking awkwardly to me that we never had.

"I wonder how beautiful you were on your engagement day with hyung?" I making her staying silent. "But I still can see how beautiful you are on your wedding day"

"Oppa, please stop it" She's begging me. In her eyes are full of sorrow but I want to know why she left me. I let out a soft laughing with no response. "Why did you do this for?" She asked. I wonder about everything too _______. 

"Because I want to know are you still loving me?" She is pushing her body off me at the time I said that. I pulling her waist back to me. How can I let her go easily like this?

"You don't have a reason to waste the money like this"

"You said it waste? I think it worth the price because it is what everyone want...and you too" _______ is staring at me without a word because of what I said to her. I know my word gonna be hurting but I really can't stop my anger about what she's done. "Didn't you engaged with Dujun hyung because he is using the life like what his parents planned for him and you tossed me away because I want to road my own life?" I feel my heart is aching when I talked about this. 

"Let me go oppa, please~" She is begging me and trying to move herself away but it only make me using my strength more to her.

"No way" I smile so insanely to her. "Do you think getting close to you is easy like before? You are not Park _______ anymore, you are the future Yoon Dujun's wife so I better take my precious time with you" _______ is looking away from me and sigh. 

"You change a lot" Her voice is so heavy when she talked to me like she's trying to hold her tear. 

"You made me change" I laying my nose next to her neck to smell her aroma. 

"I'm sorry" She's starting to using her tear. But it doesn't melt my frozen blood.

"If you really sorry why don't you come back to me like the promise and why don't you give me a reason about our break up? You only getting engaged with another guy after our break up a week, why are you so easy to fall in love like this?" I let out my question to her. I really want to yell at her asking her more question but I can only using the irony word to her.

"Please let me go" _______ can't stand with my word and I know it because she hates people make her mad.

"You want me to let you go so you can go back into his arm? Why _______? Why?!" I hissed because when I remember the day she left me is making my heart breaking into pieces. "Why are you so heartless to me? I give my all to you but what did I get back? I only living like a crazy people for the past six months and ten days without you–"

"Let's go home _______-ah" Dujun hyung is coming to grabbed her wrist than pull her body away from me. Everyone stopped in the moment to enjoying the scene. 

"Ne" She is listening to Dujun hyung very well and it makes me want to win him more. I pulling another of her hand back next to me. 

"But the dance is not yet end" I staring at hyung without blinking my eyes. He is smiling mockingly to me.

"End now or later it's going to be end Junhyung" His word is really making people mad and telling me she is his property. "Thank you for your warmth welcome to your cousin-in-law, she is getting it from you enough" I staring at him angrily and tighten my strength to her. 

"Ouch!~"

"You better take your hand off my fiancée because everyone is going to think about your action today Junhyung" I gritting my tooth before I force myself to smile back at them. 

"I'm so happy to be your dance partner tonight cousin-in-law" I pulling _______ into my arms one last time because I know after I let her go today I'll never have a chance to get close to her no more. I letting her go off my arms to Dujun hyung like I give up on her of my life and turning around to leave. "I wish you will always be happy with him _______-ah"


##


No one POV:

Both of you were sitting silently after leaving the party. Dujun is looking outside the window the whole time unlike his usual habit that holding your hand.

"Seonsaengnim where do you want to go?" The driver asking Dujun respectively. Dujun glanced a bit at him before he opens his mouth with his eyes close. 

"Bring _______-ssi home first"

"Ani ajussi I want to go to Han river" You refused.

"Driver Kim, drive to her house" Dujun doesn't care what you just said.

"Stop the car" You said with your strength face. The driver doesn't know what to do beside staring at the two of you through the mirror. "I SAID STOP THE CAR!" The car braking immediately after the yelled.

"Where are you going?" Dujun grabs your arm from getting outside but you pull your arm back and getting out the car. You are taking out your uncomfortable high heel to hold in your hand. Dujun is getting outside the car to go after you. "_______-ah!" He is calling you and grabbed your arm. "What is going on?" You are glowering at him angrily without saying anything. "The sky is so dark let's go home because I'm so tired now" Dujun still dragging you inside the car but you shake off his hand.

"You can go alone, I can fine my own way to get home" Dujun rubbing his face a few time before moving his hands to put on his waist annoyed.

"It's not safe" Dujun frowned while he's looking at you.

"You don't have to worry Dujun-ssi" you glance at him a little before walking away from him. Dujun is still not giving up. He's pulling your body to stop.

"Are you demented?" Dujun hissing at you.

"Yes, I'm demented then let me go Yoon Dujun" You shook away his hand and trying to control your tear. Dujun is staring at you from the back with his madness expression then he noticed the band-aid at the back of your ankles when you pulled up your dress to make it easier to walk. Dujun exhaled laughing and going after you. He's pulling you in his arm to embrace.

"Don't touch me" You hitting him while you are wailing.

"Why are you crying?" Dujun changed his behavior to be gentle like always. "Mianhabnida _______-ah" Dujun fondling your back.

"You are so bad" You are crying loudly in his arm. Dujun is tighten you and let you cry freely. After you stop crying Dujun letting his arms of you slowly before he looking at your tearful face. 

"Are you feeling better now?" Dujun asked and you looking away but he pulling your face back to look at him. "Do you hate me now?" You are staying silent and ignore his eyes. "Aish! My fiancée doesn't want me anymore"

"Are crazy oppa? Why did you say like that?" You hitting Dujun lightly.

"Than can we go now?" You nods and going back to the car.

"Seonsaengnim where are we going now?" The driver asking Dujun again.

"I want to go to the bench"

"Why? Don't you have a meeting tomorrow? You said you are tired" You asked him with a small scowling.

"My princess isn't happy how can I let her go to sleep upsetting?" Dujun took your hand to kiss and looking into your eyes doesn't care how goosebumps it is. Both of you getting outside the car after arrived at the beach. Dujun and you are walking along the late night at bench listening to the sound of the wave hitting the shore. He is taking off his coat to cover you body. You looked at him with a small smile before you continue to walk. Both of you are walking with the barefoot to feel the cold soft sand massage your feet. You stopping at one place looking far away with your arms folded.

"This is so peaceful" You are talking to Dujun with your eyes still at the ocean.

"Yes, I've never come here since I was so busy" Dujun is putting his hands in his pocket standing so handsome like the supermodel posing while shooting.

"I love to come to beach every time I missed my mum and my grandma when I studied abroad" You are starting to smile. "Coming to the beach when I'm so upset is become my habit because I always thinking that no matter how far am I as long as I come to the sea I can share my sadness" Dujun is listening to you silently. "Gomawo oppa for bringing me here" You said to Dujun with you mirthful eyes.

"_______-ah, don't you have anything to say to me or tell me?" Dujun putting his hands on the back of his head while his eyes are at the sky. You are turning to him with your peaceful face before you slowing open your mouth.

"I have" Dujun was surprised because he hopefully what Gayoon said wasn't real. But when he tested you, you really have.

"What was that?" Dujun frowned. You are walking to sit at the dry sand and standing your knees next to your chest before you lay your face on your knees. Dujun sitting down next to you and laying back 30 degrees. His heart is bouncing like crazy because he scared you will reveal the true he doesn't want to know.

"There was a story of a girl went to study abroad and meet the guy" Dujun nodding a long with his heavy heart. "The guy has wasted his time not joined the college for many years but one day he came to study and both of them meet each other. He started to coming back to study and meet the girl everyday. Both of them are studying at the same university but different majors, they fated to meet each other and fall love with each other. They are so happy at the first three years together until one day the girl has to leave with a promised to come back to him but she didn't make it because she has to engage with another guy” You paused and turned to Dujun. "And that person is you" Dujun has no word to say beside listening to your folktales. "I have never planned on telling you about it but soon or later you will know it, so it doesn't matter for you to know it from me or another people but I think it will be good if you know it from me" You sigh before you continue. "Before I met you I used to be Junhyung's girlfriend" Dujun's heart has stopped beating when he heard it from your mouth. "We'd been together for 3 years and six months" you laughing a little before you continue. "But because of our grandparents promised I have to leave him" Your tear is starting to fall again. "Sorry for lying to you" Both of you are sitting without a word until Dujun starts to open his first question. 

"Have you ever love me?" His voice is so calm like the lake. "But I always love you" Dujun chuckles. "I trying so hard all those years because I want to be a perfect guy for you" You scowling by his word. "Do you remember our first meeting?"

"Isn't it at the day you go to visit my grandma?"

"It wasn't our first meeting, our first meeting was on spring at your village house, at that time you were so little and you always following me everywhere. At first I really think you are annoying and I wish you disappeared but you know why you can get my heart since you were little?" You shook and Dujun smiles. "Because at the day I came back to Seoul you cried a lot and saying you want to stay with me but you mom told you, you can't and you still asking her until my grandpa said if you want to stay with me forever you have to grow up healthy and getting marry with me" Dujun stopped at that point and laughing. "And you stopped crying and come to tell me you have to marry me when you grow up" He is taking your hand to hold. "Because of that word I promised myself to be a perfect guy for that crying girl"

"But why my grandma said our engagement was our grandpas promised?" You asking curiously.

"Yes, that really our grandpas promised but I've never thought of accepting until the day you cried because of me" Dujun your hair behind your ear. "At that time I was 14 years old and the 5 years old little girl can make me fall in love, that's really funny" You push yourself to embrace Dujun. Dujun is putting his arms around your waist before he resting his chin on your head.

"Sorry" You whispered to him with your guilty voice.

"I love you _______-ah but if your heart doesn't have me I'll not force you, whoever you be with it doesn't matter as long as you are happy" You clutching his body more tighter. "I can cancel our wedding, if you are not happy to be with me. I understand, loving somebody doesn't mean we have to have them but we need them to be happy"

"I love you oppa but...but can you give me sometime to forget Junhyung oppa?" The bright smile showing on Dujun's lip.

"But I don't want you to think being with me is your responsibility, I don't want our marry become pressure in the future" You shaking your head.

"Even we don't marry I still never go back to Junhyung oppa" You talking with the super lowest voice. "Maybe the happy lovers don't mean to be together"

"Gomawo _______-ah for everything you give me especially you wearing the dress and high heel" Dujun teased you.

"Oppa!" You groaning to cover your shyness. Dujun laughing a little before kissing your hand. "I promise I'll never give you a hard time or make you hurt" You separate your body from him a little.

"I don't like your behavior in the party when I danced with Junhyung oppa especially when you being unreasonable" Dujun grin showing his white teeth to you.

"If I don't love you I'll never get jealous of you, _______-ah" Your cheeks are flashing red by Dujun's word. Both of you are staring in each other eyes to eyes and Dujun is slowing pressing his soft cherry lips on your lips under the light of the moon. He is slowly taking out his lips to look in your eyes. "Can you dance with me my lady?" Dujun taking out his hand to asked you and it making you laugh.

"Why not?" Both of you are starting to dance under the moonlight with the music of the wave. You laying your face on his chest with a mirthful smile. (Thank you oppa for loving me all of those years, I promise you to love you better).