Episode 7

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the lab, the boys are eating their lunch before they can start their own work. "Ryeowook-sshi, give me the same dish again." Heechul said as Eunhyuk lectured the latter while the other three laughed at both of them.. "Guys, I have some news." Mr Kim said as they all stop eating instead.

"There is a new zord Angel told me." the latter said. "Speaking of that guy, where is he?" Ryeowook asked. "Angel said he cannot come down to Earth most of the time. He needs to be in the heaven almost everyday. Anyway, he said there is an Armadaillo Zord around this desert area." Mr Kim said. "And how are we going to get there? It's only in other country they are available." Eunhyuk said until they heard a signal from Mr Kim's computer. "Aish! One of Commander Rex's monster is in the city?" Mr Kim said.

"Heechul-sshi!" Leeteuk said as the latter turned around. "Yeah?" he asked. "Since your zord is Phoenix type, I want to you go to find that Armadillo Zord. Use that empty global power-up to gain it as fast as you can." Leeteuk explained. "What happened if it doesn't repond?" the latter asked. "Then it probably turned back into a wild animal instead." Mr Kim said as Heechul summoned his zord to travel to the desert area.

In the desert area, Heechul wave to his zord as he went to find a new zord that will respond to it's global power-up. "Next time, Leeteuk-sshi should just pick Donghae or Eunhyuk to do this job. Why me though?" he said to himself as he use his wind power to find directions. "Alright, it's left instead." he said as he walked towards to the specific part.

Back in the city, a man is bleeding (that is actually more darker red and glowing) so much from his mouth. "Ahjusshi, are you okay?" Donghae asked as Ryeowook is trying to find the cure of the pain. "Leeteuk-sshi, that is not normal pain is it?" Eunhyuk asked as the four of them noticed a monster who looked like a gollum type. "I am so here just to take your crystals from Commander Rex." Bloodier says. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits as they fight against Bloodier. Meanwhile, Heechul noticed an unusual Armadillo whose colour is yellow. "What a piece of cake. I'm sure it will respond to this power-up." he said as he was about to insert it on his glove when someone else noticed it. "That's... global power-up." the stranger said. "Alright Armadillo Zord, respond to my power-up!" Heechul said only to realized that it ran away. "Hey! Come back you twart!" he said as he chase after the zord. The stranger started to follow him as he wants to know about the zord.

Back in the city, Eunhyuk is fighting against Bloodier with his personalized weapon. "What's the matter? Can't take my blood?" Bloodier said. "No! That's way more worse than usual!" the latter said only to be shot by Bloodier. "Eunhyukkie!" the others said as Eunhyuk demorph when he got blood on his right shoulder.

"What did you do to him?!?!?" Leeteuk angrily shouted at Bloodier as he dashed towards the monster. "Oh come on. His blood is just fine to me." Bloodier said as both jumped out from the big building. Bloodier managed to shoot at Leeteuk's left leg only for the latter to demorph. "Hyung!" Donghae cried as he and Ryeowook came out from the big building. "And that goes for the two of you as well!" Bloodier said as he shoot Donghae's chest and Ryeowook's forehead. Like the other two, they also demorph as well. "That only leaves the pink ranger left. Goodbye..." Bloodier said as he left the city. "Stop..." Leeteuk trying to catch up to him only for him unable to move due to an injured leg.

Back to Heechul, he got tired from running to get the Armadillo Zord. "Crap! Why is it so difficult for me to do this mission?" he asked himself until he saw it rolling back to it's ball shape. "Okay, nice try Mr Armadillo Zord. Get inside of my global power-up!" he said as he insert the empty one and tries to shoot at it only to realized that it won't move. The stranger see everything and was about to leave when Heechul was too tired to move causing the latter to feel sorry for the young man.

In the hut, Heechul woke up as he realized that he is not at the same spot. "I saw you fainted. I cannot leave you there all by yourself." the stranger said as Heechul stood up. "Kamasmind for everything. I need to go back-OW!" Heechul said as he started to feel pain in his right arm.

"Don't use so much of that global power-up. It may lose it's power." the stranger said. "You know that power-up? Did you previously work with Mr Kim? Tell me your name!" Heechul asked. "First, yes. Second, I used to work with Mr Kim and third, my name's Kyunghoon. Nice to meet you." the stranger (now Kyunghoon) shake hands with Heechul making the latter confused about the second part.

"Wait, what do you mean you used to work with Mr Kim?" Heechul asked. "Well, let's just say. We both make more global power-up since the rangers who have the crystals with them like you have one are supposed to fight against Commander Rex and his subordinates. But then, Mr Kim fired me because I 'messed' things up even though I was the one who gave that idea about the global power-up. I'll never forgive that man." Kyunghoon making Heechul gulity about the latter until he got a phone call from Mr Kim. "Yeah? Heechul's here? THE OTHERS!" Heechul asked as Kyunghoon was surprised from that tone.

In the lab, the other employees are treating the other four rangers since it won't stop bleeding that much. "Those who got shot by Bloodier are meant to lose their actual blood for the next few days." Mr Kim explained. "What? It can't be. I'm going to help them." the latter said he need to be there for his teammates.

"No! I realized that the Armadillo Zord is the only one that can cure and stop more glowing blood. Heechul, you need to get that Armadillo Zord asap!" Mr Kim said as Heechul understood the situation as he put down the phone call. "Thank you Kyunghoon-sshi but I really need to go back to that zord." the latter said as he bow down very respectfully at Kyunghoon. "Just stop getting the new zord." Kyunghoon said as Heechul stopped moving.

"Tell me, do you want to discard your friends so much?" he asked. Heechul think for a while as he answered back. "A bit. I may treat my friends weirdly but I am not going to do that in the future. The crystals only chose us because-" "That's what Mr Kim wanting to use you and discard you!" Heechul was shocked by Kyunghoon's brutal honest answer. The latter continued to bow down at him and went to the Armadillo Zord to get it inside the empty global power-up. "Do you want to discard your friends so much?" That's what Mr Kim wanting to use you and discard you!"  Kyunghoon's words was stuck in Heechul's head. "There's no way I am going to discard my friends..." Heechul said to himself.

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is drinking his sake since he send Bloodier to make the humans more suffering. "What about the rangers Slasher?" he asked the latter. "They going to die first before anyone esle does. Although, only one is still nowhere to be seen." Slasher explained. "What? Which one of them hasn't got shot by Bloodier?" Commander Rex asked. "It's the pink ranger. His signal is off for some reason." Polly said as she came in to the main room. "ARGH! BRING ME MY SAKE!" Commander Rex asked as the minions came to him.

In the musueum, Mr Kim noticed the signal that Bloodier is back in the city. "Damn it, where's Heechul with the Armadillo Zord?" he said as he make a phone call to the latter. "HEECHUL-SSHI! Where's the Armadillo Zord?" he said through the phone. "We need it immediately-. Leeteuk-sshi." he said as he noticed the leader went out from the infirmary room. "Leeteuk? Hyung, don't go out!" Heechul said as he continued to cried out for the leader to rest more. "Heechul will get the Armadillo Zord soon. Stay put will y-"

"Heechul-sshi, Mr Kim is only overreacting. Just focus on the Armadillo Zord!" Leeteuk said. "But you're hurt. I can't let you do this mission by yourself." Heechul starting to cry but Leeteuk mention something. "Listen! The only reason why I picked you to catch that Armadillo Zord instead of Donghae or Eunhyuk is because I knew you can lead the team if I'm not around. Just trust me on this one." Leeteuk said as he put down Mr Kim's phone.

Back in the desert area, Hecchul stopped crying as he believe Leeteuk was right all along and he continued to make the Armadillo Zord goes inside the empty global power-up but it's still no avail. "One more try..." he said as he finally tried to insert the power-up in his glove only to get hurt once again.

"I told you! Stop doing it already. You'll only getting yourself way more hurt if you're going to get that zord." Kyunghoon said as he wanted the latter to stop everything. "Just shut up! I know I've been somewhat a bit burden to the team as well to Mr Kim but that doesn't mean I want to stop working with them." Heechul explained to Kyunghoon.

In the city, a mother and her child are scared of Bloodier until Leeteuk as the white ranger shield them. "Run!" he said as he let them run for their lives. "Crap! I've been shot on my neck." he said as he went to fight against Bloodier while Heechul continued to explain to Kyunghoon.

"Even though I've just met them few days ago, they are already my friends and my teammates. Even if Mr Kim started to scold me soon, he knows what's the best for us. Heck, if I didn't get the pink crystal or being the pink ranger in the beginning, I would never be able to protect my family and the people who I cared will die by Commander Rex's hands. That is my decision. I wasn't forced by Leeteuk or Mr Kim. LET ME FOCUS ON GETTING THE ARMADILLO ZORD!" Heechul finally explained to Kyunghoon while his tears started to flow down on his cheeks.

"Then, I will help you instead." the latter said as Heechul wiped his tears away. Soon, the Armadillo Zord did respond to the empty global power-up but it's won't move that much. "Focus on the zord first." Kyunghoon said as Heechul nodded as they are struggling to get it inside the power-up. Five seconds later, the zord is flown up in the sky and it was facing towards Heechul and Kyunghoon when the latter use his global power-up to capture it. "We did it? Kyunghoon, we did it!" Heechul said as the latter laid down on the ground. "I gotta go. Thanks for everything!" Heechul said as he summoned his Phoenix Zord to go back to the city area.

Back in the city, Leeteuk is still struggling to fight against Bloodier despite his inuries. "You can't attack me. I will take your crystal whether you like it or not." Bloodier says as he slash at Leeteuk who demorph only to grab his white claws. "That's it!" Bloodier said as he pushed Leeteuk out of the building like they did eariler.

Just then, someone else kicked Bloodier's stomach. "Eunhyuk-sshi!" Leeteuk asked as he noticed Donghae and Ryeowook rushed to them. "Hey, I can't let you have all the fun buddy." Eunhyuk said. "You guys are such a pests!" Bloodier said as the four of them ready to cover themselves when the wind powers started to shield them. "That wind powers..." Donghae said as they noticed Heechul came back from the desert area.

"Guess who's back?" the latter said. "Heechul-hyung!" Ryeowook said in delight. "You got the Armadillo Zord, right?" Leeteuk said as Heechul nodded. "Alright Armadillo, cure everyone NOW!" the latter said as he insert the Armadillo power-up as he aim to the sky and managed to shoot it.

"No, I hate sandy so much!" Bloodier said as everyone was cured from the glowing blood. "The injuries, they're gone!" Donghae said as he took out the bandage from his chest. The others also took out the bandages from their injuries part. "Heechul-sshi, kamsaminda." Eunhyuk thanked the older male as Heechul smiled at him. "Alright, it's time to morph." Leeteuk said while also smirked as they all stand in their positions. "Huh?" Bloodier just got himself confused. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits. "Help me!" Bloodier said.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop the evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" they said as Bloodier couldn't call the minions right away as they used their personalized weapons to go against him. "PINK DAGGER!" Heechul said as he uses it to give Bloodier more open wounds. "Guys, combine your weapons with me." Leeteuk said as they nodded with him. "Ready? Fire!" they said as Bloodier is dead from his first life.

"How dare you make me use my second life?" Bloodier said. "Call our zords!" Leeteuk said as their zords came in to their aids and form a megazord. "I bet you can't see me..." Bloodier said as he fog the surrounding at the rangers. "Darn! I can't even see where's the bloody monster." Ryeowook said. "He's hiding. Just stay still." Donghae said. "Don't just say that! We got a monster to deal with!" Eunhyuk said as they all got attack by him.

"Heechul, since you got the Armadillo Zord, why don't you use it instead?" Leeteuk asked. Heechul nodded as he took out the Armadillo power-up. "Armadillo, roll your way!" Heechul said as he is inside the Armadillo Zord. The Armadillo turned into a ball shape as it rolls with sharp ability to Bloodier. "No!" the monster said as he realized he got an open wound.

"Leeteuk-sshi, we can use it as our own weapon." Heechul said. "Alright then, let's do this. Armadillo formation!" Leeteuk said as the Armadillo Zord turned into a ball type. "Is this some kind of a joke?" Bloodier said. The rangers managed to get a hang of it as the Armadillo's attacks take it's hit at Bloodier. "Commnader Rex, forgive me..." Bloodier said as he was defeated by the rangers.

"I want you guys to meet Kyungh- where did he go?" Heechul said as he wanted the others to meet the stranger. "Maybe he doesn't live here." Eunhyuk said. Leeteuk noticed the letter on the floor. "Heechul, you might want to read it first." he said to the latter as Heechil read the entire letter.

"Dear young man, I want to thank you for giving me those kind of words. Because of you, I have decided to move away from the desert area from now onwards. Don't worry about me, I already have a proper job for myself. Seriously, thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kyunghoon."

"Wow, I never knew that he would leave soon without saying goodbye." Heechul said. "Don't worry. I'm pretty sure we can see him again. Somewhere in the city area." Donghae said to calm the older male down. "You're right. Let's go home guys. I'm very tired from catching that weird zord." Heechul said as the rangers went back to the city area.

While doing so, Kyunghoon met Mr Kim in private. "Are you sure you want to forgive me that easily?" Kyunghoon asked. "I didn't mean to fire you. I was firing at someone else and you thought I was talking about you." Mr Kim answered back. "Well, all it's forgiven then." Kyunghoon hugged the latter as they put their past behind them. "Also, I will cover my face since Heechul-sshi cannot see me in the museum." he said. "Why?" Mr Kim asked. "Because his words woke me up and now, I will do my part instead." Kyunghoon said as he put on a different which look like someone else with his sincere smile.

To be continued...