Episode 4

Power Rangers SJ Force

At the museum, the main team are doing their regular jobs when they realized that it's going to close at midnight. Donghae have decided to ask them despite they are quite tired already. He went to Eunhyuk who is wiping off the table. "Eunhyuk-hyung, do you need any help?" he asked. "Donghae-ah, I'm fine already. You don't need to help me though." the latter said.

Donghae nodded as he went to Ryeowook who is doing his assignment despite it's summer. "Ryeonggie, I know you miss your umma that much. Maybe you wanted me to comfort you?" he asked. "Hyung, I'm fine. I may miss my umma that much but she's still fine at home." the younger male said as he thought Donghae is acting a bit strange. "Mr Kim, why is Donghae asking them if they need help?" Leeteuk asked.

"Maybe he wanted to make sure they are feeling better." the older male responded back. "Heechul-ah, if I can help, just call me though." the younger male said as Heechul felt that Donghae is still annnoying him. "Ya Donghae-sshi." "Yeah." "You're annoying." Heechul said making Donghae surprised by that comment. "I have never seen Heechul called anyone annoying." Eunhyuk said as the others agree with him. Not wanting to give up, Dongae have decided to come with an idea. "But hyung-" he continued to say only for Heechul to use his left sneaker to hit Donghae. "Aish, shut up!" "Minhaeyo hyung..." the latter said in a sad tone as he rub his forehead.

Somewhere at the park, a 7 years old boy is playing a soccer with his friends. "Okay everyone, practise is over. Time to go home." the coach said as they all left the soccer field. The boy went to the temple to pray for his deceased family member. "Boy..." a creepy voice said scaring the boy. "Ah!" he cried as he wanted to call for help. "Don't worry, I can help you but you must do one favor for me." a creepy voice said. "W-what is it?" the boy said as a creepy voice laugh evily.

Back in the lab, Donghae is still asking the members if they need any help despite they are sleeping until they heard a signal. They ran to the park despite it's late at night. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said. "Are you people doing here though?" the monster said as he hold the same boy hostage. "Try and stop us!" Leeteuk said as the main team took out their crystal on their hand. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits. "Minions, take them." the monster said as the rangers went to fight against them while Heechul and Donghae went to the monster. "Let go of the boy immediately!" Donghae angrily said to the monster. Heechul tried to get the boy out but the younger one refused it.

"Hey kid! Listen to me." he said as the monster explain to both of them. "Ask the boy yourself. I'm leaving." the monster said as he left when the boy ran away from them. "Oi!" Heechul angrily said as they all felt too tired. "We can still do this mission but the three of us needs to rest. Heechul and Donghae, go and ask that boy." Leeteuk said as the other two agree and went off to find that boy.

They waited for the boy as they saw him despite it's turning dark. "Excuse me, may I know your name? We just wanted to help you." Donghae asked in a sincere voice. "Myungo." the boy answered. "Why didn't you move when you're being hostage by that boy?" Heechul asked. "Don't in without my knowledge. This is between him and me." Myungso angrily said as he ran off to his house. "YAH! THIS MOTHER-" Heechul wanting curse word at him but Donghae shut his mouth by covering it. "We only need to check on him." the younger male said.

"I'm home." Myungso said as he enter his house while Heechul and Donghae look at him. Myungso took his soccer ball and practise outside and says "Appa, I hope you see me in the tournament tomorrow." he said as he practise his kicks. "But he only need to rest for tomorrow's tournament." Heechul said as he turn around only to found out Donghae crying. "Oi oi, what's wrong with you lately? You've been acting strange." he said.

"He's... just like me during my childhood days. His father passed away..." Donghae answered back.  "Oh... you're missing your appa. That's why you're asking everyone in the lab whether we're fine or not." Heechul said. "It has nothing to do with that!" the younger male angrily said while wiping his tears and went down the kiddie slide. "How pathetic I am!" he said until he has no choice but to tell Heechul.

"Actually, I really wanted to do soccer at first when I was 5 years old but my dad's dream is to do kendo so I thought I'll do it for him. But after my first victory in the Kendo tournament, he died of an illness and he didn't get to see my next tournament." Donghae explained his origin that Heechul have turned away from him.

"Stop, don't make yourself hurt." the older male said as he wanted to help his dongsaeng. "Hyung, just hit me. No, just push me!" the latter asked only for Heechul to hug Donghae to comfort him. "SHUT UP! I want to help you though." Heechul said as Donghae became confuse about the current situation.

Back in the lab, Leeteuk woke up from his sleep as he heard the sounds from the kitchen. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked. "Heechul is making some food." Ryeowook said as he pointed it out for him. Heechul is cooking some food since he and Donghae are in the lookout. "But Mr Kim makes the food for us, why would Heechul make it instead?" Leeteuk asked. "Well, Donghae told him that he miss his appa so much since he passed away and Heechul wanted to calm him down." Eunhyuk explained.

"What's Heechul's dream though? I heard he wanted to become a rockstar." Ryeowook asked. "To be honest, he actually wanted to be a good husband." Eunhyuk answered back making both Leeteuk and Ryeowook jumped back "WAE?!?!?". Heechul using his global power-up to speed things up. "Yes!" he said to himself. "Hey, do you think Donghae will survive this?" Leeteuk asked. "Who knows?" the latter answered back as he pouted.

Donghae is seen using his kendo sword to practise until he saw Heechul. "Hyung, you're back." he said as Heechul bring food and drink for him. "Sorry Donghae, my knitting skills needs to improve." Heechul said as he wanted to take care of his dongsaeng. "AHCHOO!" the younger male sneezed that loud as he apologized though.

"Here, there is some food I made it for you." Heechul said as he give his homemade food. "You really made it for me?" the latter asked as he open up the lunch box. He was surprised that Heechul can cook food very well. "Well, eat up." the older male said. "Thank you for the meal!" the latter said as he take the meat only to realize that it tasted so bad.

"Hot!" Donghae said as Heechul noticed the latter is burning. "Drink some tea!" he said as Donghae thank him. Donghae drank Heechul's tea only to spit it out at the older male's face. "OUCH! That's terrible!" Donghae shouted making Heechul questioning him while also wiping his face off. "Nothing..." the latter said as he started to use his chopsticks.

"You know, I've wanted to tell you about me after the crystal have bonded to us." Heechul got up from the bench. "I was actually involve in a car accident when I was 9 years old. I tend to say to myself 'why do I even exist in this world' questions. I was in depression for 20 years until Mr Kim got me out of my mental illness. I didn't even tell Anchovy about this." he explained as Donghae felt sorry for him. "Don't worry about me, we'll talk more about this later. For now, I want to cheer you up." he said as the younger male smile innocently and started to eat.

Commander Rex ask Slasher about why he isn't getting the crystal from the main rangers. "Sir, one of the monster is making the civlian crying soon." the latter explained. "Why is it that so?" he asked as Polly enter the main room. "These two rangers are actually on a lookout that they wanted to help the boy. If they get close, he will take their crystals." she explained even further. "Good. Just give me my sake!" Commander Rex said as Slasher and Polly both shook their head.

The next morning, Heechul woke up as he see Donghae sleeping peacefully. "Poor guy. He did have a hard time during his childhood days where his appa passed away." he thought as he smiled at the younger male. Just then, he heard the door open and he slap Donghae's face to wake the latter up. "Ya Donghae-sshi! Wake up!" he softly shouted as the younger male got up from the bench. Both of them ran to Myungso who is about to go to his soccer tournament.

However, he instead went to the garage as he put down his soccer equipment. "Hey! I'll already make my promise to you." Myungso said as both Heechul and Donghae stop running. "Myungso, what about your soccer tournament?" Donghae asked. "I want to forget it!" the younger boy answered back. "Do your promise!" a creepy voice said as Myungso went up to the rooftop. "YA! What do you think you're doing?" Heechul shouted. "Be quiet! I'm doing what the monster has promised me." Myunso said as he took out his pendent.

He decided to jump as both Heechul and Donghae ran to save him. Unfortunately, Myungso has broke his leg. "Good boy but I won't give you your promise." a creepy voice said as it reveal to be the same monster the rangers fought. "Promise? What kind of promise did he give it to you?" Donghae asked. "He said he will bring my appa back so he can see my game." the younger boy said. "You fool, dead people will never come back to life." the monster explained causing Myungso to cry. Heechul's fist is redden as he is angry at the monster. "Making a kid cry? That's unforgivable!" he angrily said.

"So? It makes Slasher to steal your crystals easier." the monster said. "So, that's why you went after us." Donghae said as he took out his jacket to comfort Myungso. "Stay here." he said as he joined Heechul to morph. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!". both were already in their ranger suit. "I need to get that crystal!" the monster said.

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Power Rangers... SJ Force!" both said in their roll call as the monster send the minions to fight them.  Heechul and Donghae use their global power-up to use their sword. "There's too many of them though." the older male said. Fortunately, the other three who are already in their ranger suit arrived to help them. "Hyung,  are you both okay?" Ryeowook asked. "We're fine Ryeowook-sshi but how can we take them down aside from swords and guns?" Donghae said. "Take your extra global power-up." Eunhyuk said as both of them were confused but they tried it anyway.

"SUMMON WHITE CLAWS!"

"SUMMON PINK DAGGER!"

"SUMMON BROWN SPEAR!"

"SUMMON BLUE ARROW!"

"SUMMON PURPLE SHURIKEN!"

"Wow!" they all said as this is the first time for them to use a personalized weapons. "This is cool. Donghae-ah, let's go to that monster." Heechul said as Donghae agree with him and they ran towards the monster. "Since you can't protect the boy, I might as well take your crystals!" he said but Heechul and Donghae managed to dodge his attacks. "Pink Dagger!" Heechul said as he slash it. "Blue Arrow!" Donghae said as he aim at it's weakpoint. "Slasher, forgive me..." the monster said as it explodes to his death. "Heechul-sshi, we did it!" the younger male said excitedly as he was jumping up and down until Heechul calm him down.

"How dare you make me use my second life!" the monster said as he has grown bigger. "Yah! How can we fight like that?" Heechul asked. "Guys, use your last global power-up to summon your megazord." Mr Kim said as they were initially confused even Eunhyuk isn't sure about that. "Alright guys, let's do this!" Leeteuk said as the others agree.

"SUMMON TIGER ZORD!"

"PHOENIX ZORD!"

"GORILLA ZORD!"

"DRAGON ZORD!"

"PEGASUS ZORD!"

They have called their zords and the zords came out from the sky. All of them enter the cockpit while they were sitting. "This is so cool!" Donghae said. "Donghae-sshi! Focus. We got a monster to deal with." Eunhyuk said as the latter apologize for being ditzy.

Heechul's zord attack the monster's leg by using his wind attack. "Save..." he said. "Alright, my turn." Eunhyuk said as his zord to hold the monster. "Ryeongie!" he commanded the younger male to use his fire to burn the monster. "I did it!" Ryeowook said. "Leeteuk, we can do this, right?" Donghae asked. The latter nodded as both combine snow and water powers to freeze the monster. "Saber Slash!" the main team said as they slash on the monster. "We did it!" Donghae happily jumping up and down only to realize that his cockpit is small.

Back at the soccer tournament, Myungso's coach told him that he will get back to play soccer. Leeteuk noticed it as he use his crystal power to bring a vision of Myungso's desceased father. "Appa!" he cried as he took out his pendent and slowly realizing that he must not give up his dream as a soccer player.

"Hey hyung, what was that for?" Eunhyuk asked. "Well, Mr Kim asked me to test it and it worked. Though, it's only for a few seconds." the latter answered back. "Seeing him is like I am looking at my past self." Donghae said as he felt embarrassed about talking his past.

"Heechul hyung, someday, we will talk about this later. Back in the lab." he said to Heechul. Being annoyed by the younger male, Heechul hit Donghae's head. "Wae?" the younger male asked. "Donghae-sshi, that was annoying." the latter said as he walk away from the group.

"Hey! Heechul! Come back!" Donghae yelled at him until Eunhyuk and Ryeowook came to him. "Donghae-ah, you need to understand Heechul's personality though." "He is tough on the outside but he is also a softie. He only show his soft side if they are feeling hopeless."

Leaving Donghae behind, the younger male started to complain only to realize he slip down the hill and causing him to lay down. "Oi Donghae!" Leeteuk noticed him as he fell down on the hill. Donghae started to cry a bit as he felt Heechul doesn't return the same feeling as him only for the latter giggle at Donghae's adorableness.

To be continued...