Episode 37

Power Rangers SJ Force

The next day, as the team is still thinking about the mysterious ninja from Gluetrap's incident, Eunhyuk received a call from Sungmin who is calling him for something special. "Hello?" he asked. The brown ranger slowly realized that he has a date for his 2 month anniversary. "Sorry guys, we'll think about the ninja soon." Eunhyuk said as he grabbed his crystal as he ran off from the lab. "My my, he has dating Sungminnie for a while now." Heechul said as he still felt the injuries on his body.

In the spaceship, Commander Rex laughs with a more manic way as he knew Darma had died in the pink ranger's hands. "Pathetic Assassin. He just got himself killed that he wanted to die early." he said. Slasher, who came in the room whispered to Commander Rex about his wife. "She ran away?!?!?" he shouted as the spaceship is shaking everywhere. "... I need one monster to deal with the rangers as well getting the crystals." Slasher said as the monster with the glowing eyes appeared.

At the park, Eunhyuk arrived despite he is perspired a bit when he was running. "There you are. What took you so long?" Sungmin asked. "Um... Got something else that my boss wants me to do..." Eunhyuk said with a gummy smile. Sungmin laughed as he gives a peck on Eunhyuk's cheek. "And since we are celebrating our 2 month anniversary, I want to give you a present. Close your eyes." Eunhyuk said as the latter closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry Heechul..." he muttered as he took the lucky chain (from the previous episode) from his pocket. "Open your eyes." Eunhyuk said as Sungmin was surprised by the fact he got him a lucky chain. "Hyukkie, this is beautiful." Sungmin said as Eunhyuk placed a lucky chain around his neck. "Let's eat, shall we?" Eunhyuk said as both males start to eat until a beeper sound is heard.

Sungmin quickly puts down his food gently as he was about to rush off. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm sorry Eunhyuk-sshi, I will be back from my something meeting." Sungmin lied as he ran off quickly from his date. Eunhyuk is upset that his boyfriend just leaves him like an owner leaving his pets.

Just then, his communicator is ringing. "Yeah?" he asked. "Eunhyuk-sshi, one of Commander Rex's subordinates is destroying the city. You better hurry!" Heechul said through the communicator as Eunhyuk ran off from his desert date. Hellcat, one of the monsters that Slasher asked, using her own claws to slash the buildings

The team arrived but without Donghae and Ryeowook who are still in school, sitting for their exam. "Oi! What's going on?" Eunhyuk asked. "I don't see any monster is in there." Kyuhyun said.

"Great, I need to go back to my da-" Eunhyuk said but he was grabbed by Siwon. "Not so fast. We need to investigate first." Siwon said as they realized that Hellcat arrived in front of them. "Hello rangers, I need your crystals to give to my boss." she said.

"Thanks but no thanks." Heechul said. "I think I would speak for all of us. Change Standby!" Leeteuk command as they use their global power-up to morph. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as Hellcat summoned the minions to attack them. Just then, the mysterious ninja from their previous encounter appeared in front of them. "Hey! You over there!" Eunhyuk shouted as he ran after the mysterious ninja. "Yah! Eunhyukkie, come back!" both Siwon and Kyuhyun said as they ran to get their brown ranger friend.

"Aish, these guys..." Leeteuk said with Heechul shaking his head with the agreement on it. "Now, let me scratch your color..." Hellcat said as both white and pink ranger were confused about her words. Unfortunately, this makes her take away their strength instead as she gives them to the minions. "What the hell? Heechul said as he still knew his injuries hasn't recovered yet.

"Mininos, get their crystal for me." Hellcat said as both oldest males are struggling to fight the minions. "Damn it! This minion has my tiger powers?" Leeteuk asked. "At least that minion doesn't fly you towards the end of the pillar!" Heechul said as the minion uses Heechul's phoenix powers to hurt him. "That's gonna leave a mark..." he said.

Meanwhile, the ninja is still running away from Eunhyuk who still wants to know about his identity. "Don't fool me. I just want to know who you are instead!" Eunhyuk said as the ninja almost freeze himself from just hearing the latter's voice. However, he starts to attack Eunhyuk instead.

"Hey! Stop that, will you?" the brown ranger said as he dodged every attack from the ninja. "Hyung! Eunhyuk-sshi!" both Siwon and Kyuhyun shouted as they tried to attack the ninja instead. The ninja continued to attack the three rangers as he slashes Eunhyuk's left arm instead and he vanished with his smoke bombs. "Why did you left us?!?!?" Kyuhyun angrily asked. "I didn't mean it!" the older male answered back while stopping his blood from coming out from his arm as Siwon stopped them. 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk and Heechul are still struggling to fight against those minions. "Leeteuk-sshi, what are we supposed to do?" the latter asked. "We switch our weapons." the leader said as Heechul stared at him. "Follow me..." the leader said as the pink ranger nodded with agreement. Soon, Leeteuk used Heechul's daggers while Heechul used Leeteuk's claws to kill the remaining minions which return back their strength. "Yeah!" both males shouted in happily.

In the meantime, Hellcat needs something to distract the rangers as she uses her minion to use her powers for a while. "I need you to distract at least one of the rangers while one of them chase me instead." Hellcat said. "So, I just turned into a human for a while?" the minion asked. "Yes." Hellcat said as they saw the three rangers walking in their civilian form.

"Listen, if you keep arguing with me, I might as well need to go back to my date. I still hope Sungmin explain everything to me..." Eunhyuk said as both Kyuhyun and Siwon looked at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean he needs to explain?" Siwon asked. "Before Heechul-hyung called me, Sungmin just left me with no apparent reason." the latter explained.

Just then, they heard a scream (from a minion actually) as she was 'running away' from Hellcat. "YAH!" the trio said as they ran after Hellcat. "STOP! YOU KITTY!" Eunhyuk shouted as he ran after the monster instead while Kyuhyun and Siwon saved a woman instead. "Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked. However, they realized that a 'woman' has a claw and scratch their faces instead giving her a smirk and left.

"Hyung, what's happening to us?" Kyuhyun asked his older brother. "I... don't know. I feel weird~" Siwon said as their clothes are on the floor. ", Hellcat just got away." Eunhyuk said as he stared at the two cats meowing at him. "Meow." the first cat who is older than the other cat said.

"Okay... I just need to find Siwon and Kyu-" the brown ranger said as he saw their clothes on the floor. "You have got to be kidding me..." Eunhyuk said as he knew what happened to them.

In the lab, Donghae and Ryeowook visit the team for a while but they only see Leeteuk bandaging Heechul instead. "So, how're your exams?" Heechul asked. "It's killing me. But nevertheless, it's fine." Donghae said. "Have you guys seen the others?" Ryeowook asked. "They went after the ninja." Leeteuk said. "That same ninja during one of our monster's encounter?" Donghae said as the older male nodded.

Eunhyuk later arrived as he carried not only his crystal but the red and green crystals as well. "Eunhyukkie, where's Siwon and Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked in his concern tone. "Relax dude, they just went out for some ice cream." Eunhyuk lied. Donghae doesn't seem to buy it as he noticed Eunhyuk's arm is still bleeding.

"I'll get you a treatment." the blue ranger said as he took the first-aid kit to treat Eunhyuk's arm. "Hey, what are these two cats doing in our lab?" Ryeowook asked. The older cat went to Donghae after he finished bandaging the latter's arm. "Aw, aren't you a cute kitty?" Donghae said. The younger cat went straight to Ryeowook as it purred all over the purple ranger. "Yah! I hate cats! Stop!" the younger male said.

Mr Kim later entered the lab as he noticed that there are cats inside instead. "HEECHUL! How many times do I have to tell you not to bring Heebum into the lab?" the manager asked. "Don't look at me. I didn't bring my cat here this time." the pink ranger said in deny. "I hate to say this everyone but these two cats are actually Siwon and Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk said as everyone was speechless instead.

"Hyung, you must be joking right?" Ryeowook asked as he tried to let the younger cat get away from him. "I'm not joking here. Plus, their clothes are with me." the brown ranger said as he showed them the evidence.

"So, that means..." Donghae said. "Hellcat's spell. She uses them to scratch them to turn them into a cat." Leeteuk said. "Who is Hellcat?" Ryeowook asked. "One of Commander Rex's subordinates who after our crystals." Heechul said.

"Why you didn't contact us?" Donghae angrily said. "Look, we didn't want you and Ryeowook to get distracted from your exams. We just didn't know she would appear instead." Leeteuk said. "Well, Hellcat seems a bit flirty back there..." the leader continued to explain.

"One of us know to talk to women like that." Donghae said. "There's only one person I know who can sweet talk a girl that well." Heechul said as everyone stared at Eunhyuk instead.

"Who? Me!?" the brown ranger asked. The others nodded in agreement. "Oh, no no no no. Look, I'm Sungmin's boyfriend." Eunhyuk said as he is part of a healthy relationship. "Donghae, help me!" he asked. "Sorry, but I gotta agree with Heechul-hyung." the blue ranger said.

"It's the only way we have to get Siwon and Kyuhyun back into their human form." Mr Kim said as Eunhyuk started to bang himself on the table. As the main five moved to the museum to find Hellcat, Sungmin appeared in front of him.

"Hi Hyukjae." he said with an innocent smile. "AH!" the latter screamed instead as the others looked at him including his boyfriend. "Sungmin, nice to meet you again. I'm gonna need some therapy after this." he muttered himself. "What?" Sungmin asked. "Nothing, hehe. Listen, I want to know about you left me during our date. Why did you do that?" he asked.

Sungmin was hesitant about his answer as he saw Eunhyuk's arm being bandage with blood still continue to spread even more. "Is your arm okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just attacked by a random person." the brown lied as he needs to find Hellcat with the others. "Sorry Sungmin, I've got to go. See ya!" Eunhyuk said as he catches up with the others. "See ya..." Sungmin said with a disappointment tone but at the same time, he started to wonder about Eunhyuk's arm injury.

At the park, the main five starts to find Hellcat as she laid down on the grass. "Geez, what is wrong with this monster?" Ryeowook asked. "To be fair, we almost start to fight her but not the way it should be." Heechul said as he pushed Eunhyuk instead.

"Hello." he said in his worst kiwi accent. "Damn it..." Donghae said as he facepalmed himself. "You?" Hellcat said. "No, I'm Johnny Chase. I just want to love you the way you are." Eunhyuk lied as Donghae use his water element to form a soundwave so that they can hear about Hellcat's spell. "Listen, I want to know how you can do reversal spell on my pet as it is still a rock form. I want it turned back into a dog." Eunhyuk said.

"Really? The reversal spell for that is unclaw the weapon and it 5 times as it will turn them back into a normal form." Hellcat said. "Got it." Donghae whispered as he let the sound wave back into his water element. However, Leeteuk is unable to hold his sneeze any longer. "Hyung, no!" Ryeowook said as Heechul covered the leader's mouth instead. "Thanks... AH-CHOO!" the leader ended sneezing too loud that Hellcat clawed the bushes.

"You tricked me!" she said. "Thank you for your reversal spell." Eunhyuk mocked her as they took out their global power-up. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they start to fight against Hellcat. On top of the tree, the mysterious ninja watched the rangers fight against the monster as he noticed the brown ranger's arm is the same as Eunhyuk's arm being bandaged with blood on it. "It can't be..." he said. The team continued to fight Hellcat until they saw two cats saved them.

"Siwon! Kyuhyun!" both Donghae and Ryeowook said as they them five times until they turned back into their human form. "Yah! Our clothes!" Kyuhyun asked as Heechul use his wind element to give them their clothes back. "Thank you." Siwon said as Donghae blushed at Siwon's part. "Argh! I have no choice but to get your crystal!" Hellcat said.

"Mythical Henge!" both brothers instantly morphed into their ranger suits as the team returned back to fight against Hellcat. "BROWN SPEAR!" Eunhyuk used his personal weapon to find her weakspot as she is flown into the air. "Ryeowook, now!" Eunhyuk said as the younger male use his purple shuriken to defeat her instead.

"You all will pay for this!" Hellcat said as the team forms a megazord. The mysterious ninja starting to get some notes about the brown ranger. Hellcat uses her claws to scratch their weapon as the team started to struggle a bit. "Darn! I can't take her claws anymore!" Kyuhyun said as Eunhyuk called both Armadillo and Squid zord to use their powers to kill her off. "No!" Hellcat shouted as she was dead already.

Eunhyuk noticed the mysterious ninja is looking at him as he ran off to stop the ninja. "YAH!" he shouted as the ninja is able to stop again. "I want to know who are you under the mask!" the brown ranger angrily said as he took out the ninja's mask only to be revealed it is "Sungmin?!?!?" he asked as he demorph instantly.

"Hyukjae?" Sungmin said in the same way as the others tried to catch up with him. "Woah! What the heck is going on here?" Heechul asked. "I think we better leave them alone. For a while." Leeteuk said as he let his zord travel the others back to the dorm.

In the museum, Sungmin is waiting for Eunhyuk after the latter appeared in front of him. "Hey..." Eunhyuk said. "Hey, Hyukjae..." Sungmin said in a more sad tone. "Sungmin, I can explain-" "You were attacked by a random person?" Sungmin said in a more piercing tone. "Uh..." "That arm injury? It's the same wound I attacked you in your ranger form." Sungmin said.

"You know what? I had enough of your questions. I need your answers. Why did you attack me? Why did you even save me during one of those monster's encounter? And worst, why did you leave me during our 2 month anniversary date? Is that all about my arm bleeding everywhere?" Eunhyuk angrily asked in more harsh tone. Sungmin realized that he made his boyfriend legitimately upset at him.

"I'm sorry Sungminnie. I think we need to break up. You deserve someone who can share everything with you. Either someone is a ranger or a ninja, I'm afraid that's not just me." Eunhyuk said as he gets up from his seat until he saw Sungmin's hand stopped him from going. "Hyukjae. I can explain." the latter said as Eunhyuk sat down again.

"I'm not like you who are born in a normal family. I was born in the ninja family where we have to kill unknown beings on Earth. And to be honest, me going to Ninja Academy may sound true but I lied because I was already trained beforehand." Sungmin explained. "I thought the rangers were cruel to me. Especially when I had a crush on one of the rangers." the latter continued explaining.

"If you were trying to kill me and my friends, why did you save me back there?" Eunhyuk asked. "I was jealous when you and your blue ranger friend were stuck together." Sungmin said. "Wait, you're jealous, aren't you?" the latter asked. "I'm not!" Sungmin shouted. "Besides, Donghae already have Siwon as his boyfriend." Eunhyuk reminding Sungmin about the blue ranger's status.

As Eunhyuk leaving the museum, Sungmin stopped him for a while again. "Hyukjae, I got something for you." Sungmin said as he gave Eunhyuk a claw instead. "Hellcat's claw?" he asked. "Now, I know why I loved the brown ranger..." the latter said. Eunhyuk was actually happy as he twirled the latter in circles. "Hyukjae, your arm..." Sungmin reminded him. "Sorry, it's still painful though." the latter said.

"Thank you. I'm sorry I doubted you before." Eunhyuk apologizes as Sungmin gives him a long kiss on the lips. Eunhyuk, at first was surprised until he returns the favor back. "I'm going home soon. Will you keep it a secret?" Eunhyuk asked. "I promise and I won't attack you and your friends anymore." Sungmin said as the brown ranger smiled and went out from the museum.

In the dorm, Eunhyuk opened the door happily as he grins with his gummy smile. "So, it turns out your boyfriend is the mysterious ninja?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yup. But he promises me that he will keep a secret about my identity." Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah... Anchovy, where's my lucky chain?!?!?" Heechul angrily asked. "Oh dear..." the younger male said. "You gave it to Sungmin?!?!?" the pink ranger angrily said as he ended up chasing Eunhyuk through the entire dorm. "Guys..." Donghae asked as the team heard a crash instead. "Ow..." Eunhyuk whined as the others noticed that Eunhyuk has now injured his head instead. "We gotta treat you instead." Ryeowook said as the team starts to bandage their brown ranger.

To be continued...