Episode 33

Power Rangers SJ Force

In SM High School, Ryeowook is busy doing his own project until Donghae tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Ryeowook-sshi. Are you free after your project?" the older male asked. "I would love to go out with you but I can't. I have to finish this project. Otherwise, Mr Hyonim will scold me for not handing in the project." the younger male said.

"Um... Okay. I was just going to the museum to see the others." Donghae said as he left his childhood friend for a while. "Yeah... Seeing Siwon is still your thing." Ryeowook said to himself as he started to giggle that he didn't want to interrupt Donghae's time with Siwon.

"Hmm... Leeteuk and Heechul looked like they are in love with each other but meh. Besides, both have distinguise personality." Ryeowook thought to himself. "While Eunhyuk already have Sungmin as his significant other. How come I haven't got a person who loves me more than another one?" he thought to himself as he closed his project to visit the museum until he bumped into a new girl.

"Oof! I'm sorry!" both of them said as Ryeowook noticed her for the first time. "Hi..." he said. "Hi yourself. Here, let me help you." the new girl said as she picked up his things. "I'm Da Yang. Nice to meet you." Da Yang said. "Ryeowook. Nice to meet you too." the latter said as he was stunned by her looks instead. "I'm going to my class soon." she said as Ryeowook stand still like an idiot until he shook his head that he ran off to go to the museum.

In the museum, the other five are still doing their museum duties until they heard a certain blue ranger's voice. "Annyeong!" Donghae said as Siwon rushed to almost hug him but both are still shy to do it. "Can they just confess to each other already?" Kyuhyun whispered to Eunhyuk. "Just wait. Love will come at its first sight." the older male said. "Speaking of that, where's Ryeowook?" the youngest male asked.

"Oh, he's still in school. He didn't want to come with me." Donghae said. Kyuhyun is a bit dissapointed after hearing the purple ranger didn't join Donghae to visit the museum. However, they heard a familiar voice as he entered the museum. "Hey guys!" Ryeowook said. "Ryeowook? I thought you didn't want to follow me." Donghae asked.

"Meh. I just got tired from almost completeting my project. Now, would you excuse me, I need to think about a new girl I have just met." Ryeowook said as he put his bag on Heechul's chest while he started to wander to the lab. "New girl?" Leeteuk asked. "Oh! He meant Da-Yang, the new girl in our school." Donghae said.

"Wait, are you saying Ryeowook-sshi is in love with her?"  Kyuhyun asked. "Sort of. But I left the school early before he came here. So how would I know?" the older male answered back. Siwon noticed his little brother getting a little bit of some jealously. Just then, their signal came from Mr Kim. "Guys, the monster is doing something weird to the civilians." Mr Kim said through their communicator wrists.

"We're on our way! Let's go!" Leeteuk said as they ran off from the museum. Toxinbeast, shoots people with a pink balls that make the civilians to do something weird. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as the team have already morphed.

"Rangers! I am glad to see you cux I am about to take your crystals for Polly." the monster said. "I thought Commander Rex is the one who send you to take our crystals. Not his wife." Eunhyuk said.

"Minions, attack them!" Toxinbeast said as the team started to fight against the minions. Ryeowook managed to take down most of them until he saw Toxinbeast was about to use his pink balls on Da Yang. "NO!" he shouted as he rushed towards her to cover her back while managed to attack Toxinbeast's balls. "Hey! Not fair!" Toxinbeast said as he left the team.

Da Yang looked at the purple ranger before the team left her alone. In the lab, the team are trying to figure it out what cause the pink balls to make the civilians do something weird.

Heechul noticed that Ryeowook is busy looking at Da Yang's photos despite he just started to know about her. "Yah Ryeowook-sshi, are you busy staring at her photos?" the older male asked. The latter quickly put down his phone as he thought Heechul was spying on him.

"I did not! Plus, she seems to get my phone number that quickly before I even had a chance of take her out on a date." Ryeowook said as he took his crystal and left the lab. "I bet Hyungshik gave his phone number to Da Yang. Ah, first at love sight." Donghae said as he wished he would done the same thing to Siwon but he is still a little bit shy.

"Yah Donghae, just confess to Si-OW!" Eunhyuk whispered to him but he got his feet being stepped on. "Sorry..." the younger male said as he smirked at the brown ranger while Eunhyuk was in his disbelief.

Kyuhyun was red as a deep cherry tomato that he said to the oldest members. "I need to train myself." he said as he the training pot. Leeteuk and Heechul looked at Siwon, wanting t to know their youngest member feeling a bit odd.

"Siwon, do you know what the heck happended to your brother?" Leeteuk asked. "Let him be. I think he's jealous that Ryeowook has a new girlfriend." Heechul respond in a different answer. "Nah, he's jealous of something else. I'll talk to him." Siwon said as he walked to his younger brother.

Meanwhile, Da Yang is waiting for Ryeowook but she is seen talking to Toxinbeast about something. "So, why didn't you keep the other rangers so busy?" she said. "Well, I was about to 'attack' you but the purple ranger got in the way!" Toxinbeast said.

"Please, I paid you to keep them busy. Besides, that purple ranger is the smartest one among of the rangers. So, the best way to make sure the rangers not knowing about my weakness is to get the purple ranger fall in love with my human alter ego." Da Yang said as she started to noticed Ryeowook is coming towards her. "Hide!" she whispered to Toxinbeast as he flew away.

"Hi Ryewook-sshi." she said. "So, how did you get my phone number without me knowing?" he asked. "Well, I asked your classmate to give me your phone number." Da Yang said. "Aish Hyungshik, I am going to give you a lecture after my date with her." Ryeowook said to himself as he took Da Yang's arm to a cheap restaurant.

Meanwhile, Siwon helped to train Kyuhyun but he just wanted to ask his brother about his jealously. "Can we take a break hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as the older male nodded. They turned off the training pot as they sat down. Siwon signaled the others with their recording set so that they can hear the youngest's confession. "Kyuhyun, are you jealous of someone?" Siwon asked. Kyuhyun was blushing about that certain question.

"I am not jealous of Ryeowook! Okay! I am jealous of that girl who is on a date I actually have a crush on! Besides, she's something off like how the heck she knew him before he get to introduce himself!" the red ranger shouted at his brother before realizing he accidentally his own secret.

"Oh ... Did I say that out loud?" he asked. "So you do have a crush on Ryeowook-sshi. Man, I thought you're not easy to read but apparently, I did." Siwon said. "Just don't tell the others I have just said it." Kyuhyun said as he left the lab to do his museum duties.

"Did you guys got it?" Siwon whispered. The others got out from their hiding as they nodded. "Now, we can just tell Ryeowook that our red ranger has crush on him." Heechul said. "But he did said something wrong with Da Yang. What does it have to do with her?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk went to use Mr Kim's laptop as it is revealed that the real Da Yang actually died in 1985 in a car accident.

"Uh Donghae, what was her family name?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae was confused about his best friend's question. "She said Pan Da Yang. And it's not a pun!" Donghae said. "Well, take a look at this article." Eunhyuk said as the others went to Mr Kim's laptop.

Article:

Pan Da Yang, 19, have sadly passed away after she was taken to the hospital. "She is a high school student who is looking foward to meet her own dreams and now... she's not here anymore." her father said.

"Then, that mean..." Siwon said. "Ryeowook is dating the imposter!" Heechul said. "I bet it's Toxinbeast in disguise. We have to warn Ryeowook-sshi. Siwon, call Kyuhyun to follow. We have a plan!" Leeteuk said. Back to Ryeowook, he kept staring at Da Yang knowing she is a beauty to him. "Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet for a while." he said as he accidentally dropped his crystal.

Da Yang took the real pink balls which actually contained a spell pour on his hot coffee. "I bet Commander Rex would love this." Da Yang said as she took his crystal. Ryeowook came back from his toilet break after he cleaned himself up. "Thanks for waiting though. I didn't mean to say anything like this." he said as he drank his coffee only for him to realize he felt something different in him.

The others ran to find Ryeowook due to the GPS installed on their communicators. However, they noticed that the civilians are running away from Toxinbeast who is at the cafe. "You! What have you done to Ryeowook?" Heechul asked. "Huh?" Toxinbeast asked as Donghae noticed something odd with their enemy. "Nevermind about this. We'll ask questions later! Change Standby!" Leeteuk said as the others followed him. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they start to fight against Toxinbeast. They later managed to defeat Toxinbeast which they were about to kill until Donghae stopped them. "Yah Donghae-sshi, he's the responsible for using Ryeowook's advantage!" Heechul said. "He didn't know anything about Ryeowook! Did you know the name Da Yang?" Donghae asked.

"Yes..." the monster said. "You're her ploy, aren't you?" Donghae asked. "Yes. She used me to distract you guys so that she can take your purple friend due to the fact she knew that he would find her weakspot." Toxinbeast said as Eunhyuk punched him on the face. "Why you didn't tell us eariler?" Leeteuk asked. "About the pink balls on the civilians, thoese were minions is disguise and the real pink balls are actually from Beauticruel."

"Beauticruel? Who came up with that name?" Heechul asked. "Da Yang is her human disguise. She will definitely kill me when I said those things out loud." he said only for the rangers to find out that 'Da Yang' appeared in front of them as she vapourized Toxinbeast. "She... vapourized him?" Siwon asked. 

The others were shocked about this situation they are in. "What did you do to our friend?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oh, let me introduce my pet." she said as it is revealed Ryeowook is now under her spell with his eyes glowing darker red. "RYEOWOOK!" the others shouted as they realized it. "I already took his crystal when he left to the toilet." she said as she hold the purple crystal. "Hey! Give that crystal back to us!" Eunhyuk shouted.

Ryeowook start to attack the majority of the rangers when they didn't want to hurt him. "Ryeowook, stop! It's me, Donghae! I really don't want to fight you." the blue ranger said as the younger male use his morpher gun to hit Donghae. Luckily, the older male dogged the attack. "Donghae, are you okay?" Siwon asked. "I'm fine but I am worried about him." the latter said.

"Hahahaha, now you know why I need the purple ranger." 'Da Yang' said as Ryeowook continued to attack and and already defeat the others. "I think we know what's her weakpoint." Heechul said. "You know that my weakpoint is a true love's kiss?" 'Da Yang' asked only to realize she spit out the truth. "Oh... True Love's Kiss, isn't it?" Leeteuk said. The others immediately know what to do. "Kyuhyun, demorph!" Siwon said.

The younger male demorph as he is starting to get confused. Leeteuk and Heechul pushed the maknae where his lips touched Ryeowook's lips while both minded!Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were surprised about what happended to them. "What?" 'Da Yang' said as the spell is gone on Ryeowook instead.

Kyuhyun let himself go after the latter is back to normal. "Ryeowook, are you okay?" the younger male asked. "I'm okay... I guess?" Ryeowook answered back. "Now!" Leeteuk said as both Eunhyuk and Donghae kicked 'Da Yang' as she let go of the purple crystal as Kyuhyun managed to grabbed it. "My crystal!" Ryeowook said as he looked at 'Da Yang'.

"Da Yang? Why did you take my crystal without me knowing?" he asked only for 'Da Yang' to reveal her true form which is Beauticruel. "You're... monster in disguise?" he asked. "I fooled you since I knew that you would figure it out about my weakspot." Beauticruel said. "And Toxinbeast is her ploy to distract us so that she can use you instead." Donghae said.

"You used me? I hate when someone did that trick, especially when someone is a monster! Change Standby!" Ryeowook commaned. "Roger!" Kyuhyun followed him.

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythcial Henge!" both morphed into their ranger suits where the rangers fight against Beauticruel. As the team actually find her real weakspot, Ryeowook use Purple Shuriken where he slice her up. "No!" she screamed as she is defeated in her first life.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" she said she had grown into her second life. The team form a megazord to defeat for once and for all. "! What can we do?" Eunhyuk said as the megazord isn't able to hold them off. "Hyung, throw me off!" Kyuhyun said. "You got it!" Siwon said as the lion zord came out and it clawed Beauticruel on her face. "Let's finish this beauty guru off!" Ryeowook said as Beauticruel is defeated from their final attack.

In the forest, Darma smirked that he knew he would still want to battle Heechul to actually reveal his real identity but Polly stopped him. "You think you are going to defeat the pink ranger?" she said. "Get out before Slasher figured it out that you are trying to use the dark crystal." he said. "Not in my freaking life!" she said as both Darma and Polly start to fight each other in a darkest part of the forest. "Good luck with that." Darma said as Polly left him at the forest.

In SM High School, Ryeowook finished his project as he handed into Mr Hyonmin. However, he wasn't feeling any better since he heard that the whole school didn't know about Da Yang at all. What's worse for him is that, he let himself fall in love with a monster. "Hey buddy, are you feeling better?" Donghae asked.

"I think so. I can't believe that I am an idiot for falling in love with that monster. How come you didn't told me that the real Da Yang have passed away in 1985?" the younger male asked. "We were going to tell you but you were under a spell by Beauticruel who was using her human disguise." Donghae explained as the younger male nodded but he wasn't smiling. "Besides, one of our member actually has a crush on you." the older male said as he dragged Ryeowook to go to the museum.

In the museum, the others are still doing their duties until they heard Donghae's voice. "Hey hyungs, Kyuhyun-ah!" he said as the others waved at him and were surprised that he brought Ryeowook instead. "Kyuhyun, tell Ryeowook about 'something'. We're gonna leave you behind." Siwon said as the older males left the maknaes alone.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" he asked. Kyuhyun was hesitant about his answer but he took a deep breathe that makes the purple ranger being confused. "I... I actually... had... a... cru-" Kyuhyun was about to finally admit but instead, his lips were on Ryeowook's instead. "What was that for?" the younger male asked. "You think I didn't noticed after our bickering like an old married couple and the first time after you told me about harsh backstory?" the purple ranger said.

Kyuhyun was so surprised that the latter already knew everything. "I guess maybe after the time-travelling incident is what made me accidentally fall in love with you. Maybe that's why I kinda kiss you to get rid of Beauticruel's spell." he explained.

"Thank you for helping me during Beauticruel's spell. I didn't like the idea of attacking you guys." Ryeowook said. "Just shut up, will you?" the latter said as both maknaes start to kiss while Heechul took a picture of them kissing before the maknaes realize the older males were spying on them.

"Hyungs!" both of them shotued. "Oops! They've figured us out." Siwon said. "When did you guys know about this?" Ryeowook asked. "Oh nothing... It's just after Kyuhyun finished his training, we were recording about his confession about him talking about Ryeowook." Eunhyuk said. Both maknaes realized it's Siwon's and Donghae's doing as they started to run after him. "HYUNG!" they shouted as both older males ran off while Leeteuk, Heechul and Eunhyuk started to become more confused about this fisaco.

To be continued...