Episode 32

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the spaceship, Polly is seen holding a dark crystal as she felt that the rangers have already know about it. "POLLY!" Commander Rex called as she hid the dark crystal from him. "What do you want?" she asked in more serious tone. "I need you to find one dangerous monster that will eventually take the rangers' crystal." he said as he left her alone. "One day, you will know why I have the dark crystal..." she said to herself before moving to find another monster.

In the training pot, only Leeteuk and Heechul are training due to the others (with the exception of Donghae and Ryeowook who are in school) are still doing the museum duties. Both were using the wooden katana that they have to borrow from Donghae.

"You think you're done?" Heechul said. "Ain't over yet." Leeteuk answered back only for them to summon their personalized weapon and are almost about to kill each other until Mr Kim turned off their training pot.

"YAH! This is supposed to be a training, not killing each other." the manager said. "Sorry, we got carried away too seriously." Leeteuk said. "Meh. I couldn't care any less." Heechul said only for him to get hit by Leeteuk. "Whatever it is, you guys need to help your members that they doing their duties!" Mr Kim said as he left the older members in the lab.

In the museum, the other three were struggling to deal with the customers who want something that is more than meets the eye. "HEY EVERYONE! THERE IS A FREE ICE POPSICLE HERE!" two people shouted as the customers ran out of the museum. "Don't guys, it's us." Donghae said as they turn off their megaphone.

"I thought for one second, it was some scam. I'm glad you're able to help us." Siwon said as he hug Donghae before both realizing the other three were watching them causing them to split for a while. "When are they gonna confess each other?" Ryeowook said. "I have no idea Ryeowook-sshi. Let them be for a while." Kyuhyun answered back. "Speaking of that, where the heck are Leeteuk and Heechul?" Donghae asked.

Both oldest members arrived to them as they felt the let everyone down. "Don't worry, these two saved our butts though." Eunhyuk said. "So, now what?" Heechul asked until Mr Kim called all of them. "Meet me at the forest. I need to train you all!" Mr Kim said as the others agreed while Leeteuk felt something strange at the forest.

At the forest, only Leeteuk trained with his ranger suit while the others continued to train in their sport outfit. Leeteuk use his white claws to hit every target. "We're done. Everyone, stop training." Mr Kim said as they all went to Leeteuk for a while. "Did I hit every target?" the white ranger asked as he demorph instantly. "Eunhyuk, grabbed every targets." Mr Kim said.

"Maybe in the meantime, we can go and take break?" Ryeowook asked as he, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun left them in the forest. "How many spot did Leeteuk-sshi hit?" Mr Kim said. "Only 3." Eunhyuk mentioned as he hand the targets to Heechul. "Sorry hyung..." the latter said as he joined the other four to take a break.

"But there are five targets I hit, right?" Leeteuk said. "You did but not the middle one on the other two." Heechul said. "Maybe you're distracted a bit. Let me take your crystal and I will upgrade something." Mr Kim said as he took the white crystal to upgrade it. "Hey, you got distracted by something on your mind?" Heechul asked.

"Huh? Heechul, there is nothing with me." the older male answered back. Heechul eyed him for a while until Leeteuk finally give up. "Fine. I still need answers about my father's death. I still felt that Slasher knew everything ever since I was a kid." the older male said.

"At least you had a rival to defeat. Darma really wants to fight me but he didn't appear everywhere." Heechul said. "Heechul, I just want to thank you for staying beside my side despite we already have our teammates." Leeteuk said. "Leeteuk-sshi, don't you think you have gone a little bit too far about killing Slasher?" the pink ranger asked.

"What did you just said?" the latter asked. "I'm only asking that you may have gone a little bit too far about killing Slasher. Shouldn't you ask him question about your father's death before doing anything stupid?" Heechul said. "Heechul, I trusted you because you can understand my pain." Leeteuk said as he started to feel more angry towards the latter. "If your father is still alive, he would tell you to not to be an idiot!" Heechul said.

"Don't ever bring that one word up!" Leeteuk said. "I thought you already knew about me. But apparently, you're just one of those people in my past life who are trying get in my way. I'm starting to wonder if you're a true friend to me..." Leeteuk said as he left Heechul said. "Leeteuk, wait! I can explain!" Heechul shouted only for him to start to feel gulity.

Unbeknowst to them, a monster put in some virus on the new global power-up and left. In the lab, Donghae and Ryeowook are doing their homework while Kyuhyun and Siwon continued to train for themselves. "So Mr Kim, are you sure this is really going to work?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm 100% positive it will work." Mr Kim said as he started to upgrade the white global power-up.

Back at the forest, Leeteuk is still mad at Heechul for being insensitive. "That guy... I really don't want to talk to him in my face the next time I see him." he thought to himself until he saw one monster who appeared right in front of him. "YOU!" he said as he started to fight. "Hello white ranger..." a monster said only for Leeteuk to realize that he doesn't have his global power-up nor his crystal with him.

"..." he muttered only for him to get defeated easily. However, as he was about to get fainted, he saw the same ninja when Eunhyuk and Donghae were stuck in the glue handcuffed. But this time, it's two ninjas fighting against the monster and left immediately causing Leeteuk to faint.

Back in the lab, Heechul came back from the forest but he was more upset instead. The others noticed it as they went towards the oldest member to ask more questions. "Hyung, what happended?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm fine. It has nothing to do with me." Heechul said as he sat down to calm himself down.

However, they saw Leeteuk slide down in a rush but with more injuries. "Hyung!" the other members excpet Heechul said as they rushed towards their leader.

"I'm ok. But that monster was too strong and I didn't have my crystal nor my global power-up." Leeteuk said. "But then, I saw two ninjas who helped me." he continued to say. "The ninjas? You mean the same one ninja during that one incident?" Kyuhyun asked.

Flashback:

"Who is that ninja?" Siwon asked. However, the ninja left quickly as Eunhyuk felt somewhat a familiar aura about the mysterious ninja.

End of flashback

Eunhyuk shake his head as he still felt one of the two ninjas he knew someone before. "Are you sure that's the same ninjas?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yeah. But whatever it is, we need to find that monster." Leeteuk said until Mr Kim gave him a new global power-up. "Leeteuk, I need you to test this one out first before you can use that one to destroy that monster." the manager said. Leeteuk smiled as he knew he need that power.

"Come on, let's go back outside though." Ryeowook said as the others took their crystals. Heechul, wanting to talk to their leader for a while. "Leeteuk, we need to talk." Heechul said. The white ranger stopped for a while as he stepped in front of Heechul.

The leader slapped the pink ranger instead of saying a one word. "Haven't I told you before? You're just one of those people in my past life who are trying get in my way." Leeteuk said as he left the lab while Heechul started to cry while following the others.

At the woods, the others are already morphed with their ranger suits while Mr Kim started to adjust for a while. "Okay, moment of truth. Ready to use a new global power-up?" Donghae said. "Yup, I'm ready. Let's do this." Leeteuk said as he use a new global power-up while Donghae starting to use his jeet kune doo to defend himself.

However, just as Leeteuk start to put the new global power-up tp upgrade his ranger suit, it start to malfunction as the others were surprised for a while. "Hyung?" Eunhyuk asked as Leeteuk suddenly vanshied out of nowhere.

"I'll check on him instead. Leeteuk-hyung?" Kyuhyn said as he only saw Leeteuk's clothes on the ground. It turns out it is a tiger in front of them. "AH!" Kyuhyun shouted as he still need to know what's the current situation is now.

"Leeteuk-hyung is now a Tiger?!?!?" Ryeowook asked in a dumbfounded question. "Yah! Hyung, it's us!" Eunhyuk said as he tried to calm the Tiger down for a while. The tiger started to hit Eunhyuk instead. "OI! Stop hurting me! It's your dongsaeng, Eunhyuk!" the brown ranger said as he tried to calm their leader down.

"What the hell is going on?" Heechul asked. Siwon and Donghae ran to stop the tiger. "Leeteuk-sshi!" "Stop this immediately!" both blue and green ranger said only for the tiger to scratch their faces when they accidentally demorph instead. "Oi!" Kyuhyun and Ryeowook shotued as the tiger climbed up the mountain instead.

"Guys, are you okay?" Heechul said as they helped Siwon and Donghae up. "We're fine." Siwon said as Donghae nodded. "I think Leeteuk has transformed into a Tiger instead of a suit power-up..." Ryeowook said.

"We need to inform Mr Kim about this. We have to get back to the lab!" Kyuhyun said as the others demorph and followed the maknae except for Heechul who is still standing by himself while start to demorph.

Eunhyuk noticed this as he let the others go without him for a while. "Hyung, aren't you moving with us?" the younger male asked. "Go ahead without me." the older male said. "Dude, you're not being yourself. Did Kyuhyun mock you for your favourite girl group? I'll teach him a lesson." Eunhyuk said he punched his open hand. "No no no, Kyuhyun didn't mock me." Heechul said as his eyes are still on the gorund.

"Then come with me! We still need you!" Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Heechul's hand to follow him. In the lab, the maknaes are treating Siwon and Donghae with more bandages. "Ouch! Watch it Kyuhyun!" Siwon said. "Yah! Will you stay still?" the younger male said as both Ryeowook and Donghae told them to stop arguing like little kids.

"Mr Kim, are you sure 100% you did not put anything weird in that new global power-up?" Donghae asked. "I think one of the monster put some virus to turn Leeteuk into a real tiger." Mr Kim said. "Then, we have to find that monster and tame Leeteuk until he turned back into human again." Siwon said.

Just as they were going out, they saw Eunhyuk with Heechul still being upset. "Where have you been, Heechul-hyung?" Donghae asked. "Let him rest. I think he's not talking to us at all. I'll go with you." Eunhyuk said as the others went out of the lab while Heechul's tears start to flow down on his cheecks.

At the mountain, the tiger started to growl only to realize what he said to Heechul back then before causing a rift between them.

Flashback:

"Heechul, I just want to thank you for staying beside my side despite we already have our teammates." Leeteuk said. "Leeteuk-sshi, don't you think you have gone a little bit too far about killing Slasher?" the pink ranger asked.

End of flashback

The tiger started to realize that he accidentally hurt Heechul's feelings when the latter only worried that he would go insane about his father's death to get Slasher's answer. He looked at the moon and his eyes started to filled up with tears. Heechul, in the lab, looked at the same moon as both oldest members started to cry after one another hurt each other.

The next day, the team use Leeteuk's car and the one who is driving is Eunhyuk. "Guys, wait up! The new global power-up is already the cleaned version." Mr Kim said as Ryeowook grabbed it only for Kyuhyun to snatch it for a while.

"And this is Leeteuk's clothes, in case he's not wearing any." the manager said as Ryeowook took it only for the red ranger snatch it again. "YAH KYUHYUN-AH!" the purple ranger started to scold him.

"Heechul-sshi, are you okay?" Siwon asked. "I think I know where we can find Leeteuk-sshi." the older male answered back. "You know?" Eunhyuk asked as Heechul revealed that Leeteuk would never left his lucky charm. "A braclet?" Donghae asked.

"Not just any braclet. It's his lucky charm. I will find Leeteuk. You guys find that monster who is responsible for turning our leader into a tiger." Heechul explained as Eunhyuk smiled that Heechul is now okay. "Alright, let's do this!" Eunhyuk said as he drove the team to the woods.

At the woods, Heechul is now alone as he need to use his own scent only to find Darma in front of him. "YOU!" he said in his anger tone. "Want to fight? I need to warm up for a while..." Darma said with a sadistic smile. "Only 15 minutes I have to fight you. Leeteuk would never approved of me doing this. Change Standby!" Heechul said as he took out his global power-up.

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his ranger suit and he start to fight against Darma. Meanwhile, the other five are still looking for the monster who hacked Leeteuk's global power-up. "I can't see him." Kyuhyun whispered as Ryeowook slap him lightly. "Would you shut up?" the purple ranger said.

Eunhyuk felt it's footsteps as he knew it would come closer. "No need." Eunhyuk said. "Eunhyuk-sshi?" Donghae asked. "Donghae, use your jeet kune doo kick!" the latte said as the younger male allowed himself to kick the monster's chest. "Eunhyuk, how did you know about his presence?" Siwon asked. "My element is Earth. That means I can communicate with rocks who tells me where's that monster is." the latter explained.

"So, you're the one who put a virus on Leeteuk-hyung's global power-up that turned him into a tiger." Kyuhyun said. "I'm Vurusa! I would have gotten away if it wasn't for you guys!" Vurusa said. "Sorry, but we need to destroy to turn our leader back into human. Change Standby!" Eunhyuk said as the others followed him.

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they start to fight Vurusa. Meanwhile, it is an intense battle between Heechul and Darma as the pink ranger knew he had 5 minutes to find Leeteuk. "Give up pink ranger. Why don't you just reveal your weak sign?" the villian said. Heechul's hands turned into a fist as he hated the word only to realize what Leeteuk mean.

Flashback:

"If your father is still alive, he would tell you to not to be an idiot!" Heechul said. "Don't ever bring that one word up!" Leeteuk said.

End of flashback

Heechul started to realize that word 'idiot' is what Leeteuk hate the most liek how he hate the word, 'weak'. Just then, a tiger appeared in front of him. "Who the heck are you?" Darma said as he suddenly left both of them alone. "Leeteuk..." Heechul said as the tiger purred him instead of scratching him. "Thank you..." Heechul said as he hugged the tiger.

However, a ninja but this time, he's different from Gluetrap's incident as he started to attack both the tiger and Heechul. "Oi!" the pink ranger said as he attack the ninja unti he removed the mask. "Huh? Who the hell are you?" Heechul asked.

The tiger noticed this ninja as his former classmate from their college. "Here's the antitode." a man said as Heechul let the tiger drink the antitode. It turned back into Leeteuk. "Leeteuk-sshi!" Heechul said as he hugged the leader as he wants to apologize.

"Maybe later, but I need clothes first." Leeteuk said as Heechul use his global power-up to give the leader his clothes. "Thanks. Yesung?" the leader said. "You never change, Jungsu." Yesung said. "Thanks for helping me and Heechul." Leeteuk said.

"Anytime. Also, about that ninja who saved your two friends, I can't answer that question. It's for Eunhyukkie's safety." Yesung said as he smiled and vanshied from the woods. "Hey, I don't want to shout at you guys but HELP!" Donghae shouted through their communicators as the oldest members russhed to help their members.

Eunhyuk is down when the others started to get injured instead. "See ya, rangers!" Vurusa said only for Leeteuk and Heechul managed to kick it's chest. "Argh!" the monster said. "I had enough of you by the way. Trying to hurt my friend and turning me into a tiger, that's wrong!" Leeteuk said. "Change Standby!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"Mythical Change!" he morphed into his own ranger suit. "Yeah! Our leader is back in action." Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk start to fight against Vurusa as they battle in more intense way. "Hyung, use this new global power-up!" the maknae said as he throw it to the white ranger.

"Thanks Kyuhyun-ah. Now, let's see this thing would work!" Leeteuk said as he insert the new global power-up to upgrade his suit into more powerful. The others were awestruck that they saw their leader being more powerful. "Woah!" Siwon said. Leeteuk uses it's new power to defeat Vurusa.

"Guys, I need your global power-up to finsh this weird one out." Leeteuk said as the others gave their global power-up to their leader. "Wait!" Vurusa said as Leeteuk kill him off already. "YEAH!" the others cheered while Yesung appeared in front of them. "Yesung..." Leeteuk said as they all demorph to reveal their true identity. "So, you're that ninja who helped Leeteuk during his first fight?" Ryeowook asked.

The ninja nodded as he started to tell everyone why he had decided to become a ninja. Leeteuk and Heechul knew that they need to apologie to each other. "I'm sorry!" both of them said in synch. "Huh?" Heechul was confused after Leeteuk said his apology. "No, you're right. I should not be a little off about killing Slasher when I want to find answers about my appa's death." the leader said.

"Leeteuk-sshi, I should be the one be apologizing. I was insensitive that you hated that word. 'Idiot'. The same thing Darma said to me is 'weak'." Heechul explained back. "I guess we both have a insensitve side that hurt each other. Come on, let's back with the others." Leeteuk said as he grabbed Heechul to join their dongseangs.

To be continued...