Episode 31

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the lab, Mr Kim was surprised that the members need an answer about the orign of the dark crystal. "Tell us about the dark crystal that Polly has been holding that Commander Rex doesn't even know what it is!" Heechul asked.

"I can only remember what Angel has told me but he mentioned that the dark crystal is made from very pure evil instead of the good ones." the manager explained as they listened to his explaination carefully.

"So, the dark crystal was hidden by one powerful person and they swore they would never touch the dark crystal ever!" Mr Kim said. "But then, how did Polly managed to get that crystal?" Ryeowook asked. "I have no idea. Angel was even surprised about the fact she took it without Commander Rex's knowing." Mr Kim said.

However, a signal appeared on the screen and the team ran off to find a particular monster. At the main city, the main monster took a male civilian's soul causing the latter to lose his energy. "Run! I might eat your soul soon! Hahahahaha!" he said until a blue arrow hit him on the head.

"What?" the monster said as he looked at the main rangers who have already morph. "Who are you and what did you do to the civilians?!?!?" Eunhyuk said. "I'm Soulnest! I was waiting for you so that I can do something more nightmare for you rangers!" Soulnest said. "That is not going to happen to us!" Leeteuk said as the team start to attack the monster.

However, he beat both Heechul and Eunhyuk first. "You two are my first one!" he said as both pink and brown ranger's sould were already taken causing them to demorph and are unable to wake up.

"Heechul-hyung! Eunhyuk-sshi!" Donghae cried as he ran towards them to wake up. "What did you do to them?!?!?" Ryeowook angrily asked. "Oh, I just took their soul and kept it for something else..." Soulnest said.

Ryeowook slowly start to charge him but Soulnest punch the purple ranger instead causing Ryeowook to lose his soul as well and demorph instantly. "Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun shouted as he was about to cry. Leeteuk and Siwon start to attack Soulnest as well finding his weakpoint. "I might take your soul, green ranger!" the monster said.

However, Leeteuk pushed the younger male only for him to lose his soul as well and demorph instantly. "LEETEUK!" the remaining members cried as Soulnest laughed instead. "Try and get me rangers..." he said in the most evil voice. He was about to get Kyuhyun but Donghae and Siwon protect the youngest member instead.

"HYUNG! DONGHAE!" he cried as both blue and green ranger demorph instantly after losing their soul as well. Kyuhyun curled his entire hand as he carelessly attack Soulnest. "Give back everyone's souls including my teammates!" Kyuhyun asked.

"Not gonna happen. They will eventually die in 24 hours... Unless you want to save them with your weak skill. Goodbye red ranger..." Soulnest said as he left the main city.

Kyuhyun demorph as he went to wake the others up but started to cry as he is unable to get them back. In the lab, Mr Kim put all six members on the pharmacy bed as he scanned something. "Is there any way I can help to get everyone's souls back including the civilians?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'm afraid not. That monster is definitely more serious than the other monsters you guys ever faced." Mr Kim said. Kyuhyun knew it was his fault for not protecting the others. "Kyuhyun-sshi, it's not your fault. If you and others switched roles, they would also blame themselves." the older male said. "Although, Angel did mention about getting everyone souls back." he said.

"Really? What did he say?" the red ranger asked. "In order to give back everyone souls, you have to climb all the way to Mount Fuji where a light orc ball carrys something that will destroy Soulnest." Mr Kim said. "Mount Fuji?" the younger male asked.

"If you don't want to do it, I will-" "I'll do it. For the sake of my brother, my friends and everyone else in this city." Kyuhyun interrupt Mr Kim as he took his lion zord to travel to Japan.

Inside the spaceship, Commander Rex laugh with Soulnest for succeding taking everyone souls including the main rangers. "Now, you have to take their crystals." he said. "Um sir, I think I didn't took the red ranger's soul." Soulnest said. Comander Rex was surprised that the latter didn't took Kyuhyun's soul. "What?" he shouted as he command Soulnest to find him.

At Japan, Kyuhyun pet his zord as the latter goes off. "Okay, Mount Fuji, here I come to find the light orc ball." Kyuhyun said to himself as he search high and low but not everyone knows where is the Mount Fuji. "Aish, I hate myself..." he said as he was about to give up until he saw a light which shine directly towards him.

He followed the light until he accidentally fall down in the hole instead. "AH!!!!!" he screamed until he landed on the the cushion chair. "What the heck?" he asked as he realized the Mount Fuji is already in front of him. "Well, that was a bit easy. I have to find the light orc ball." he said as he ran all the way to Mount Fuji.

However, Soulnest is slowly following Kyuhyun, knowing the latter need to to find the light orc ball. Kyuhyun reached the first stage where he met a strange mythical creatures. "Hello stranger, I'm Gorgon. If you want to get the light orc ball, you need to-" "Defeat you first. Blah blah, come on. Don't be so cliched and I have to do it in 24 hours cuz my friends will die." Kyuhyun said as he morph into his ranger suit.

Unfortunately, he is unable to morph. "What? I can't morph?" he asked. "You cannot transform into your own suit. You have to fight as a man." Gorgon said. Kyuhyun sighed as he realized that it is now 21 hours left instead. He started to fight without using his own sowrd or a gun. He is unable to find a weakpoint on Gorgon.

"Come on, you can remember this. Focus Kyuhyun..." the red ranger said to himself as he tried using Leeteuk's moveset as he managed to defeat Gorgon. "I guess you have a good job. You may now pass through this stage..." Gorgon said as the red ranger was relieved that he has to run to get to the Mount Fuji.

Kyuhyun saw the mountain that he is closer to climb until he saw another creature instead. "Oh come on! I only have 18 hours left and I have to defeat you to get through the Mount Fuji. Who the heck are you?" Kyuhyn asked. "Shut up! I'm Hoop Snake. one of the most dangerous opponent you have ever faced off." Hoop Snake said as its started to attack Kyuhyun.

The red ranger tried his best only for the Hoop Snake took his long sleeves and ripped it instead. "YAH! I hate being sleeveless!" Kyuhyun shouted as he felt a bit uncomfortably wearing now sleeveless shirt despite he still continues to fight against Hoop Snake. "Focus Kyuhyun, try using Heechul's moveset to find his weakpoint!" he said to himself.

This time, using a spare branches to use like Heechul's daggers, Kyuhyun managed to defeat Hoop Snake. "You have passed this stage. You may proceed now..." Hoop Snake said as it moves away. "Okay, I know where this is setting up. Crap! I only have 11 hours left." Kyuhyun said as he continue to get to the Mount Fuji.

The red ranger climbed the Mount Fuji as he has to save his teammates and everyone in order to defeat Soulnest. "Oh come on! I have to defeat you in order to get the light orc ball, didn't I?" Kyuhyun said. "I was about to say that but you already knew. Anyway, I'm Echidna. Nice biceps though..." Echidna said.

"This is why I hate wearing sleeveless..." Kyuhyun muttered as he fight against one female mythcial creature. However, unlike the other two, he is unable to know what's his brother or the other three rangers' movesets. "Give up boy. You never get to the top of Mount Fuji." Echidna said.

"I will not give up! I don't want everyone to die of lost souls!" he thought to himself as he use his own moveset to defeat Echidna after managing to find her weakpoint. "Remember this, you have done all three stages." a female mythical creature said as she vanish in front of Kyuhyun.

"Hello?" he asked as he rushed to the top of Mount Fuji. "Hi young fella..." an old man said. "You're... Jackie Chan?!?!?" he asked. "Who's Jackie Chan? I'm Wong Chi." Wong Chi said. "Sorry, you kinda look like the drunk master. Listen, do you have the light orc ball? I ony have 5 hours left due to everyone are about die because a monster took their soul." the younger male explained.

"The ligt orc ball is right beside you." Wong Chi said as Kyuhyun was relieved as he was about to grab it only for him to get hurt by Soulnest. "You think you can defeat me that easily? Think again cuz I won't let you kill me!" Soulnest said. "Wong Chi, please run." Kyuhyun said as the old man ran for his life. "Change Standby!" Kyuhyun said as he took out his global power-up.

"RED LION!"

"Mythical Henge!" he morphed into his ranger suit. "Now I can use my red ranger's powers to defeat you!" Kyuhyun said as he knew he had only 4 hours left to get the light orc ball. Unfortunately, he was already being beaten by Soulnest. "You won't be able to get everyone souls." Soulnest said as he laughed manically.

"You think? I have the moveset of Gorgon!" Kyuhyun said as he stood up and use it's own moveset to hit Soulnest. "And next, the power of Hoop Snake where I will rip your eyes!" he said, using the ideal of using his hand slithering through Soulnest's neck to chock him. "And las tbut not least, the magic of Echidna!" he shouted as he finally spot a weakpoint of Soulnest.

"Young fella, grab the light orc ball! Do you know how many hourse do you have left?!?!?" Wong Chi asked. "No! I only have 2 hours left!" Kyuhyun said as he quickly grabbed the light orc ball where he hit Soulnest's weakpoint. "GIVE ME BACK THEIR SOULS!" he shouted as he hit it and at the same time, kill Soulnest in its' first life.

The souls slowly returning to its' owner where their family and friends are finally awake. In the lab, the six souls which are coloured according to their ranger colours, are finally okay as they got up from the pharmacy bed. "What the heck just happended?" Heechul asked his first question.

"Kyuhyun saved you all as well as the citizens. But no time to explain, you have to help him in Mount Fuji!" Mr Kim said. "We're on our way! Change Standby!" Leeteuk command as the others followed him.

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they instantly morphed into their ranger suits as they use their zords to help Kyuhyun. "I hate doing this!" Soulnest said as he grow into a giant size.

", I wish the others would get here quickly..." the red ranger said as he noticed six zords appeared in front of his eyes! "Hyungs!" he shouted as he get his lion zord to help them as well as they formed into a megazord.

"Kyuhyun, thank you!" Donghae bowed as he felt grateful to the maknae's helpfulness while the younger male was blushing at the compliment. "Hehehe, it was nothing." he said. "Don't be so embarrassed, little bro." Siwon said as the red ranger eyed him like 'what is wrong with you?' face.

"Enough talk, let's finish this creep!" Ryeowook said as the team agreed with him. Soulnest, however uses his invisibility to trick them. "Oi! Where the hell is he?" Eunhyuk said. "Don't be tricked. He's using some kind of illusion." Heechul said only for them to get hit. "I had enough of this! I;m using my light element to help you all!" Kyuhyun said as his zord shine at Soulnest.

"Got you a!" the red ranger said as the megazord got the hold of Soulnest. "Use the squid zord, Donghae-hyung." Kyuhyun said. "Got it!" the blue ranger said as the squid zord joined their megazord. "Fire!" the team said as they managed to kill Soulnest. "Commander Rex!..." the monster said as he was already killed before hand.

"We've won!" the others said as Kyuhyun was about to high-five them until he realized he is already tired from fighting three mythical creatures, causing him to faint. "Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook shouted as the others have decided to go back to Korea towards their dorm.

In the dorm, Ryeowook put a blanket on Kyuhyun to give the younger male a rest. "He really saved all of us including the civilans?" Heechul asked. "Yeah. Within 24 hours, Kyuhyun sacrificed everything to save us all." Siwon said. "And I thought he is a bratty kid." Eunhyuk said.

"But even with that type of personality, he still shows genuine kind. Just not that often." Donghae said. "Whatever it is, we'll get him something as repay." Leeteuk said as Ryeowook left the dorm and the team left the dorm to let their youngest member to rest after his 24 hours of sacrificing his own to help the team and the civilians.

To be continued...