Episode 30

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the training pot, the team are practising their own skills for a while as they knew that the monster will destroy them. "PINK DAGGER!" Heechul said as he was about to hurt Kyuhyun until Siwon told him to stop. "HYUNG! DON'T!" the latter said as Heechul stopped immediately.

"Siwon, is there something wrong?" Leeteuk said. "Heechul was about to hurt my brother! We are supposed to be training not hurting each other!" the younger male said. "Sorry Siwon. I just had a weird feeling that Darma still wants to fight me." the older male answered back.

"Who's Darma?" Kyuhyun asked. "He was there when we were attacked by one of the previous monster before you two joined us." Ryeowook explained towards the maknae before him and Siwon joined them.

Flashback:

(Episdoe 11)

End of flashback

"Whatever it is, you need to rest." Donghae said as he let Heechul to lay down on the table while Siwon turned off the training pot into their lab. "Enough said, let's back to work before Mr Kim go and scold us." Eunhyuk said as the team grabbed their crystals to go back to their duties while Donghae and Ryeowook do their homework while at the same time, taking care of Heechul.

Inside the spaceship, Commander Rex is seen talking to Darma who has always been in the forest. "What do you want from me?" the assassin asked. "I want to know why you don't dare to take the rangers' crystals when you had a chance!" Commander Rex shouted at the assassin.

"Well, you never knew what they have for you when they wanted to destroy you... Besides, I want to kill that specific pink ranger..." Darma explained. Commander Rex was about to chock him on the neck until Slasher stopped him. "What do you want?" the boss asked.

"Hey may have a good point. The rangers have already defeat a bunch of our monsters." Slasher said. "Fine. Send one monster that can kill the rangers." Commander Rex said as a red glowing eyes appeared.

In the museum, Siwon wasn't focusing on his job that he still felt Heechul would nearly kill his younger brother. "Siwon-sshi, is there something wrong?" Donghae asked. "Huh? It's nothing." the older male said.

"Don't worry. Heechul has already apologized to you. Besides, what could get wrong already?" Donghae said as their communicator wrists beeped them. "One of Commander Rex's subordinate! We have to go!" Leeteuk as both Donghae and Siwon ran off the museum.

In one city, Giman use his laser eyes beam to destroy the buildings. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as Giman looked at them. "What do you people want?" the monster asked. "Guess we had no choice then. Change Standby!" Leeteuk command the team as they get their global power-up ready. "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as the minions appeared to attack them. "I wish I didn't want to kill the citizens!" Giman said as he just ran off. Siwon heard the monster as he realized that Giman isn't like the majority of the monsters they had battle.

"! Where did he go?" Heechul asked. "Split up and find him. I'm pretty sure we'll get him." Leeteuk said as everyone split up to find Giman. Siwon saw Giman as he went behind the bush to see what Giman is doing.

"Why did Commander Rex wants to steal the rangers' crystals? I wish it would never happend to me." Giman said as he saw a cute puppy who is barking to find it's owner. "Oh, cute puppy. Are you lost?" Giman said to a puppy.

"This monster doesn't want to kill the puppy?" Siwon said in his mind as he went to Giman. "Come here sweet puppy." Siwon said as he had a dog food in his pocket. "Here you go..." he said as he rubbed the puppy's head. "Are you a human?" Giman asked. "Yes. I am a human. In fact, there is more than one human in planet Earth." Siwon said. "Is it true?" Giman asked.

Siwon nodded as he still need to ask the monster a question. "You really don't want to destroy us, don't you?" he asked. "Then, what else do I have a choice?" Giman said as he sat on the grass while he watched the sea breeze. "Really? Then, I can teach you everyhting about Earth." Siwon said.

However, Siwon felt an attack behind as he punched someone. "Heechul-hyung?" Siwon asked. "Oi MaSi! You're supposed to destroy that monster!" the older male asked. "I will not destroy him!" the younger male said. "Bro, are you out of mind? He's Commander Rex's subordinate!" Heechul whispered to him as he was about to attack Giman but Siwon continued to defend him.

"If you don't like him, you have to kill me instead!" the younger male said. Giman was surprised that a ranger who has the potential to kill him, defend him. "Siwon, this is not the same as we did in the training when you tried to stop me from killing your brother!" Heechul said. "Make me!" the younger male said as Giman ran away from them, knowing that he still cannot be trusted by humans.

Siwon looked at his behind when realized the only monster who didn't want to kill humans. "Giman!" he shouted as he ran off to find the monster. "Hyung, did you find him?" Eunhyuk asked through wrist communciator. "I caught him but... there is a slight problem about our friend here." Heechul said.

"What do you mean?" Kyuyhyun asked as he speak through Eunhyuk's communicator. "Your brother, Siwon is befriending a monster that we were supposed to destroy him!" the older male said. "Heechul-ah, I think you're being stupid. My hyung would never do that cuz he can be a bit dumb." the younger male said.

"But, he sound very serious about protecting that monster!" Heechul said. "But why?" Leeteuk asked. "I have no idea. All I know is that he ran off to find him." Heechul said. The latter off his communicator to find Siwon as he knew the younger male would be stupid enough to protect someone especially when a monster is their enemy.

Siwon looked everywhere for Giman until he saw a monster figure who is helping someone to carry things instead. "Aish, is that why he ran off?" he asked himself as he went to Giman.

"Human, stay away from me!" Giman said as he covered himself instead. "Why would I ever stay away from somone or something who did a good thing rather than killing us?" Siwon said. Giman turned away as he revealed the most painful past.

"You see, I wasn't the monster type to get your crystals. I was actually a normal human being until an unknown monster capture me." Giman said as he started to cry. "So, you used to be a human like us?" Siwon asked. The monster nodded as he apologize to the green ranger instead.

"Umm... Okay? But you really didn't kill me, didn't you?" the latter asked. "No...?" the monster said. "Then maybe, I can teach you to have a more normal human behaviour. And that way, you won't kill humans and get our crystals instead." the latter said. Giman started to smile as he let Siwon guide him to wherever the place he wants to go.

Heechul starting to find Siwon as he still felt that the younger male is still being stupid enough to trust something, especially when it is the monster who have to take their crystals. "Hyung!" Eunhyuk shouted as the latter run to them instead. "Yah Kyuhyun! Your hyung is still being crazy!" the older male said as he grabbed the red ranger's collar shirt.

"Oi! Heechul, calm down." Leeteuk asked as the latter let go instead. "Where's Siwon?" Donghae asked as the pink ranger was about to say something until a bunch of minions arrived instead.

"Deal with this idiots first! We'll ask question later." Leeteuk said as they took out their global power-up. "Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they instantly morphed into their ranger suits as they attacked the minions.

Meanwhile, Siwon teached Giman so many things about Earth, mostly about humans after he had learnt that the latter didn't have any ulterior motives to take their crystals. Giman's stomach started to growl as he knew that he is a bit hungry. "Sorry..." the monster said as Siwon decided to pay the food for the monster instead.

"I don't understand. Why are you being so nice to me instead?" Giman said as he ate his carrot instead. Siwon knew that this is own fault especially he knew Heechul was right instead. "I can't stand anyone getting hurt or being bullied from a high society though." the green ranger said.

"Really?" the monster asked. The latter nodded as he revealed how he and Kyuhyun got their crystals before they met the other rangers during the latter's Beijing, China mission.

Flashback:

Siwon and Kyuhyun were jogging as their usual routines. All of the sudden, they saw two little kids crying as they want to find their parents. "Kyuhyun-sshi, we have to help them." the older male said. "I was about to reject but okay then." the younger male said as they ran towards them.

The little kids reveal that they were distracted by cake decorations but they didn't know that their parents were not with them. So, Siwon and Kyuhyun carried them in a piggyback ride.

However, they saw Slasher who is unknown to them at that time trying to kill the kids' parents. Both brothers nodded as they put down the kids and fight against Slasher. "Who the hell are you brats?" the monster said as both male used their kick to hit him.

Unaware to them, the red and green crystals glowed as it choose their owners instead. Both brothers saw it as both grabbed the current respective colours as it glowed to them.

"Hyung, what happended to us?" Kyuhyun asked. "I... have no idea. But I think it gives a gift as a good one when we destroy that monster." Siwon said as they continued to use the crystals to help the China citizens before the main five appeared.

End of flashback

"And that's how my brother and I found the crystals." Siwon finishing his explaination. Giman was crying as he used his won tissues to wipe them off. "Giman?" Siwon asked. "I've never heard anything so helpful in your story." the monster said. "Okay... Anyway, I should send you to an extra house. So that you won't be back to Commander Rex instead." he said as he let his hand out to grab Giman's hand.

However, he was interrupted by Kyuhyun's call as he picked up the phone. "Yah! What do you want?" he asked. "Get over here hyung! We're fighting against the minions. HURRY!" the younger male said as Siwon put down the phone. "You stay here! I'll help the others first." Siwon said as he ran towards to find his team.

"I'm here!" Siwon said as he quickly punched the minions as fast as he could. "Siwon-sshi, what did you do to Giman?" Ryeowook asked. "I don't know what you guys are talking about." he said.

"Stop fooling around! I saw you helping him instead! Are you stupid enought that he is a monster like the others we have defeated before?" Heechul said as he punched Siwonbut the younger male dodged the attack instead.

"He is different from the other monsters we have faced before! You can't even read his emotions that well, aren't you?" the younger male said. Giman appeared in front of the team as he actully explained to them about everything.

"STOP! That green ranger man is actually telling the truth! I wasn't planning to kill the citizens nor stealing your crystals for Commander Rex!" Giman said. "But why? You're still a monster to us!" Kyuhyun said.

"Argh! That monster is turning against us! Slasher, activate his inner demons..." Commander Rex said. "Yes sir..." Slasher said as he started to press the button which actually controls Giman instead.

Just as Siwon took an antitode to turn Giman back into human to let the monster go, Giman is starting to struggling as he felt that someone is controlling his body. "Giman?" Siwon asked. Unfortunately, Giman revealed to have a monstorous form that the others were surprised about that. "Giman..." Siwon cried as he knew he is stupid for believeing that the monster can change his heart.

"Siwon, we're sorry but we have to destroy him." Eunhyuk said. The latter nodded as he took out his global power-up, knowing he had to destroy Giman. "Change Standby!" he said as he insert his global power-up on his mechanical glove.

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Henge!" Siwon morphed into his green ranger as the team have to fight against Giman instead. However, Siwon doesn't want to fight the monster as he still knew Giman is still the kind monster. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked. "I... can't destroy Giman. He's too nice and he really didn't want to choose this kind." the latter said until the team heard a voice coming through Giman.

"Mr Green, you have to destroy me instead. I know it's hard for you to do this but please... I will watch over the city and the citizens." Giman said as the team stopped instead. "Giman?..." Siwon asked as the monster nodded to let them kill him. "I guess you had no choice..." Heechul said as Siwon ran to kill Giman instead of the team attacks.

"No! Get him a second life!" Commander Rex said as Giman have grown into a ginat size. "Bull! We had our megazord?" Ryeowook said as the team form into a megzord. Giman uses his own attacks on them as the team is unable to to defend for themselves. "Siwon, can you get over yourself?" Eunhyuk shouted as the green ranger is still unable to respond to everyone.

Donghae had no choice but since he really didn't like to do it, he slapped the latter instead. "SIWON! WAKE UP! THIS IS REALITY WHERE WE HAVE TO DESTROY THE MONSTER!" he cried as Siwon woke up, realizing the blue ranger was right. "Even if it means to destroy the kindest monster?" he asked. "We have to..." Leeteuk said as their megazord finally kill Giman.

Back in the museum, Siwon just stood there, feeling hopeless. Since there is no customers for them to serve, the team went to the green ranger to comfort him. "Siwon, I'm sorry for doubting you that you had to trust that monster." Heechul said as he genuine apologised to him. "It's okay, you're right all along. I was stupid enough to give my kindness and sefless for nothing only something to grab my crystal." the younger male said.

"Did Giman said anything?" Donghae asked. "Well, he did told me that Commander Rex's wife has a dark crystal. Not even the big boss knows about it." the latter said. "Wait? He actually told you about Polly?" Heechul asked. "Sort of but Mr Kim never told us about dark crystal..." Siwon said. "Then, the only person who knows about is..." "Angel! We have to ask him!" Leeteuk said as the team agreed with him.

To be continued...