Episode 29

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, the other employees are carrying a new heavy items. "Be careful there." Mr Kim warned them. "It is the most delicate item that will-". Unfortunately, the item was about to drop and broke into small pieces. The rangers watched in horror until Eunhyuk and Donghae managed to save it. "Eunhyuk-sshi, Donghae-sshi. Thank you for saving it though." Mr Kim said.

"Anytime. Come on Donghae, let's help these guys." Eunhyuk said as the latter nodded with him. "Woah. For the first time, I've seen these guys working together." Ryeowook said. "Well, they can be considered to be the odd friendship." Heechul said as Leeteuk smiled at the brown and blue ranger. However, a signal appeared as Eunhyuk and Donghae are still carrying the heavy item.

At some random building, Gluetrap use his fire canon on the buildings. "That's far enough!" Leeteuk said as the team have already morphed into their ranger suits. "Rangers. I'm here to collect your crystals so that Commander Rex can use on his final performance." Gluetrap said. "Wait, what do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked. "You'll see... But for now, I must attack you first!" the monster answered back as the others have shield themselves instead.

Eunhyuk and Donghae, however, decided to attack Gluetrap first. "Argh! You two are pests, aren't you?" Gluetrap said. "Yeah, as if you can shut up for one second!" Donghae said as Eunhyuk giggled that the latter have burned their enemy with savageness. However, at the same time, Gluetrap have managed to defeat them in his first time. "We're not done with you yet! Right, Donghae?" Eunhyuk said as Donghae agreed with him.

"It's time for you both get stick together! Sticky Stick!" Gluetrap said as both Eunhyuk's and Donghae's hand together instead like it's a handcuff. "What?" Donghae said. "Hey! I can't get this thing out of my hand! Get it off!" Eunhyuk said as both male are struggling to remove a glue handcuff. "Then maybe your other hand will be the same as now!" Gluetrap said as glued their hands as well. "Oi! Get this thing out!" Eunhyuk shouted as he accidentally dragged Donghae instead.

"Now maybe you guys are next!" Gluetrap said to the remaining five until an unknown ninja attacked Gluetrap. "Who is that ninja?" Siwon asked. However, the ninja left quickly as Eunhyuk felt somewhat a familiar aura about the mysterious ninja. "Hey! Come back!" he said only to realize that he is still glue handcuffed with Donghae. "Eunhyuk-sshi! W-wait!" Donghae trying to answered the latter back as they ended up laying down on the floor. "Oi hyungs, are you okay?" Ryeowook asked.

Both men are still struggling as they demorph instantly while still unable to get the glue handcuffed out of their hands. "Ow ow ow!" Donghae angrily shouted as he felt the pain while Eunhyuk is still more confused about the current situation that he and Donghae got themselves involved. "Get up!" Eunhyuk said as both men tried to stand up as they realized it is stucked with them for now. "No way." Donghae said. "You have got to be kidding me..." Eunhyuk answered back.

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is drinking his own sake. "Where's Polly?" he said as he is being obivous that his wife is now nowhere to be seen. "Didn't you mention that you don't allow her to come out of her room as you already know about her plan using the dark crystal?" Slasher said. "Huh? I don't get that part..." the latter said.

"Gluetrap! I thought you took the rangers' crystal eariler!" Slasher said as Gluetrap returned with empty-handed. "Sir, please! I was trying to attack them but that brown and blue ranger were trying to find my weakpoint." the latter explained. "But then, I use my glue to handcuffed them so that they won't be able to fight against me." he continued to explain. "Hmmm, good idea. Keep using that plan. Soon, Commander Rex is use every rangers' crystal to do his final performance." Slasher said with a smirk on his face.

Back in the lab, Heechul took out his sword to cut off the glue handcuffed. Donghae was more scared while Eunhyuk remained more calm. The sword try to cut the handcuffed but it didn't work instead. "Oh my! This is no good after all." Kyuhyun said as he walked towards them instead. "Then the only logical way to get these handcuffs off for you both is to defeat Gluetrap." Ryeowook said as both male knew that they had to defeat that monster.

"Argh! I can't take it!" Eunhyuk let out his frustration only to be pulled by Donghae instead. "Guys, please forgive me! I didn't know this situation could be any worse than that!" the younger male said. "Hey! Can't you not pull me instead?!?" Eunhyuk asked. "Calm down both of you! Here, have some tea instead." Siwon said as he offered both of them a drink.

"Thanks Siwon." both male said as they reached for a cup but instead, they are arguing each other instead. "Hey! Don't pull with your left hand!" Eunhyuk said. "I'm going first!" Donghae answered back. "I'm more thirsty than you, fishy!" the older male answered back. "I'm thirsty!" the younger male tried to mock Eunhyuk.

"Are you trying to be savage towards me?!?!?" Eunhyuk said. "You're damn annoying, you know!" Donghae said as he and Eunhyuk started their own fight like women's catfight. "Hey! Both of you! Stop this immediately!" Heechul and Siwon said as they tried to get the brown and blue ranger apart.

"Mr Kim, what are we supposed to do now?" Leeteuk asked. "Well, I do not believe they can fight in this condition though." Mr Kim answered. "I understand." Leeteuk answered back. "We five will go when Gluetrap appears. You two have to stay here until we can defeat that monster." the leader explained to them. "Hyung! Wait! You expect us to stay in the lab throughout the entire day?" Donghae asked he stood while accidentally dragging Eunhyuk.

"We can't help it. We'll work extra hard for you both though." Kyuhyun explained as Ryeowook immediately nodded. "No! If we both just act in synch... we can easily overcome a small obstacle like this!" Donghae explained while Eunhyuk starting to feel more pain due to his hands still being handcuffed to Donghae.

In the training pot, Donghae tried to use a wooden katana while Eunhyuk use his practical gun. "Uh, Donghae. Are you sure this is going to work?" Eunhyuk asked. "Just shut up! I know you're good at shooting things and I'm the sword type. So, try to work in synch!" Donghae said.

"Dude, this is probably no use though." Eunhyuk said as he tired to put down his gun but Donghae elbow punch on him to get ready. "I really don't like to do this but okay..." Heechul said as he getting his stance ready. "Donghae, go around from the right!" Eunhyuk command the younger male.

"No! Go straight forward, you dummey!" Donghae answered back. Heechul start to hit but instead, he hit Eunhyuk on the forehead as well on his . "OW! What was that for?" Eunhyuk asked back to Donghae. "You didn't follow my order, didn't you?" Donghae said.

"Listen! I can't take it from a guy who is usually too nice with everyone and then all of the sudden, you started to become more savage towards me!" the latter explained. "I'm only being savage because of you being an idiot today!" the younger male answered back causing them to have their second catfight.

"Do you see now, Donghae?" Leeteuk asked. "No! I am not done yet, hyung!" Donghae said as he stood up while dragging Eunhyuk instead. "Hey,  hey, hey!" Eunhyuk said. "What about our global power-up?" the younger male said with his eyebrows raising up. "Oi!" Eunhyuk shouted only to realize that the latter ignored him.

"Come on!" Donghae angrily shouted as they took their own global power-up to morph. "Hey Donghae, are you that desperate to do all of these stuff?" Eunhyuk asked. "Don't you get it? Not only we are a burden to our friends but we are also a burden to ourselves as well!" the younge male explained.

"Um, yeah but-" "Just shut up!" Donghae telling Eunhyuk to be quiet. "Okay..." the latter said as they tried to morph but instead, it doesn't respond well to their owners. "Huh? You have got to be kidding me..." Eunhyuk said as they tired to insert their global power-up on their glove but it still doesn't work.

"So this is my fault now?!?" Donghae angrily said. "Well it's obiviously your fault!" the latter said as they started to have their third catfight while Siwon and Heechul are trying to spread them apart. "Can you both stop aruging?" Kyuhyun said as he smacked both of them on the head.

"Here's a thought, why don't you breath in synch?" Ryeowook asked. "It's not they're out of synch. They are not trying to be in synch." Leeteuk said with more stricter tone. "Hmph. Breathe? I don't even want to come face-to-face to this pabo!" Eunhyuk said. "Hey, what did you just said?!?!?" Donghae shouted as they are about to have their fourth catfight only for Heechul to say something. "You two needed a break. You're causing everyone to be more stressed instead." the older male said.

"What?" both men asked. "Hyung, what are you try-?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm sorry but we have to agree with Heechul." Siwon said. "You guys can't fight at all in this condition." he continued to explain as Eunhyuk and Donghae started to push each other as part of their catfight.

In the museum, both Eunhyuk and Donghae are sitting across the table while they are being upset after their disastrous training. "Eunhyuk-sshi." Donghae said. "Yeah?" the latter answered back.

"Now we're useless to the team, aren't we? No. Maybe that's okay cuz all we did was making everyone being more stress than usual." the younger male explained. "Hey, but we can't do anything. So, I guess waiting here is the best?" Eunhyuk said. "See, we're not fighting after all." he continued to say.

"EUNHYUK-SSHI! Are you okay with staying like this?!?!?" Donghae angrily said to Eunhyuk. "Then, what are supposed to do?" Eunhyuk answered back. While both were thinking, Donghae noticed an employer needs more groceries stuff as the blue ranger smirked that he remembered that Heechul told him that Eunhyuk don't like to go to the supermarket to buy more gorceries. "Hehehehehe...." Donghae laughed for a while as he had an idea.

"Why did you have to bring me to the supermarket?" Eunhyuk asked. "If we want to be useful to everyone, we have to prove them! Now, just shut up and and just go!" Donghae said as Eunhyuk let out an exasperated sigh thinking Donghae had more weird ideas.

The other citizens were whispering saying what are these guys doing. "Donghae! I can't take it anymore! We're going home!" Eunhyuk said as he tried to escape instead. "No! I have a solution." Donghae said as he tried to grab Eunhyuk's hands as he started to pretend to dance around like a true pabo.

"Oi! Donghae, what are you trying to do?" Eunhyuk asked. "Everyone will think we are practicing for a dance! It's more natural looking!" the younger male said. "It is not a natural looking!" Eunhyuk answered back. However, Donghae squeeze his legs as he knew he need something urgent. "Did I say something wrong?" the brown ranger asked. "I... Need... NOW!" Donghae said as he dragged Eunhyuk towards the toilet. "Hey! Please tell me you're joking..." Eunhyuk asked.

Back in the training pot, the other five are still training for both Eunhyuk and Donghae. "Alright, training's over! Let's take a break for a while." Leeteuk said. "I don't understand why they couldn't get along. They did so well in the beginning." Ryeowook said.

Flashback:

"Anytime. Come on Donghae, let's help these guys." Eunhyuk said as the latter nodded with him.

End of flashback

"They were until that glue handcuff cause them to fight." Siwon said. "He's right. I think it has to do with themselves instead. Not the glue handcuff." Kyuhyun said. "Well, we'll try our best to defeat Gluetrap and get that handcuff out!" Heechul said as Leteeuk and the others agreed though.

Back to Eunhyuk and Donghae, the latter felt disgusted during the toilet incident. "Remind me not to see this again." Eunhyuk said. "Sorry Eunhyuk-sshi, didn't know this would happen though. Hehehehehe..." Donghae said. "Laugh all you want because I'm leaving!" Eunhyuk said as Donghae stopped him.

"Wait! What about the groceries?" the younger male asked. "I'm not doing this at all!" Eunhyuk said as both of them start to have their fifth catfight instead.

Eunhyuk is carrying Donghae instead after the younger male won their own catfight. "Argh... I sometimes hate you. I rather get stuck with Heechul-hyung instead." the latter said. "Well, good luck with that cuz Heechul-hyung may want to beat you up." the younger male said.

"ARGH! I'm not carrying you anymore! Is there any other solutions?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae was thinking about it until he saw a big trolley as he continued to be more savage towards Eunhyuk.

"YEAH! This is the best thing ever!" Donghae shouted. "Donghae-ah, there is one thing I want to say it to you." Eunhyuk said. Donghae thought he knew what the latter was going to say. "Hey, if you want to switch place, forget about it." the younger male said. "That's not what I'm talking about." the latter said.

"I'm impressed by you though." he explained as Donghae starting to become more confused. "I would have never thought that I would use a big trolley instead." Eunhyuk finished his explanation as he smiled with his gummy. "Eunhyuk-sshi...?" Donghae said as he never saw Eunhyuk's softest side at all.

Back in the training pot, Leeteuk received a call from Mr Kim. "Hello? Gluetrap appear in another city?" he asked as the other four agreed to folow their leader to find Gluetrap while taking their crystals. "Alright! We're okay now!" Eunhyuk mentioned as he is still the one pushing the big trolley while Donghae just sits. "Can we go home now, Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yeah, why not?" the younger male said.

"But first, we need to check if we got the groceries right." the older male said. "I agree." Donghae said as he turned his head around. "Eunhyuk-sshi, stop!" he asked. "What is wrong wi-" Eunhyuk asked. "Look!" the latter interrupted as they saw the other five running towards to find Gluetrap. "Leeteuk-hyung!" both men shouted.

"Try and stick more!" Gluetrap said as he stick a male civilian towards the wall until it is reveal that more people are being sticked as well. "Stick together more and more!" he said as he left the scene where he stated to chase a majority of civilians until he heard one ranger saying some words to him.

"Stop right there!" Kyuhyun shouted as they have already morphed. "Your fun ends here!" Siwon said. "We won't let you go any further!" Ryeowook said. "We'll show you that we can be more serious instead." Heechul said as they all chase the monster only to realize they had just step into a glue trap (bad pun though).

"What the frick? My feet are stuck!" Ryeowook said as they are struggling to get out. "What is going on?" Leeteuk asked. "I knew you guys would come. So, I have decided to set up a trap instead." Gluetrap said. "After all, you guys are really dumb!" he added in as the team are still mad at him.

"Stick more instead!" Gluetrap said as he stick the team more instead. "Hey, Heechul-hyung! You're heavy!" Siwon said. "What the did you just say? How rude of you!" Heechul answered back as Kyuhyun giggled at his brother's arguement with Heechul. "Hey, don't fight will you?!?!?" Ryeowook asked only to got his helmet being stuck with Kyuhyun's as well.

"Oi! Ryeowook, get your face out of my face!" Kyuhyun angrily answered back. "How funny!" Gluetrap said as Eunhyuk and Donghae arrived only to saw that their teammates are now being stucked as well. "No..." Donghae said. "Is this for real?" Eunhyuk asked as the team are still struggling to get the glue out. "Stay there and watch the humans suffer from my glue power!" Gluetrap said as he pat Leeteuk's helmet instead.

"Eunhyuk-sshi. We're the only ones left..." Donghae said. "It's true." Eunhyuk answered back. "But in this state..." the younger male only to crawl his enitre hand while Eunhyuk was thinking about how they can stop the monster instead until he remembered what Leeteuk had said to them before.

Flashback:

"It's not they're out of synch. They are not trying to be in synch." Leeteuk said with more stricter tone.

End of flashback

"Donghae-ah. Will you please try to match me?" Eunhyuk asked. "Eunhyuk-sshi?" the latter asked. "Listen, you're more better at sword than using a gun. I can't even handle one sword in my entire life and I know you see me like an idiot. True, I'm an idiot but please, I'm begging you to do this with me." Eunhyuk explained.

Donghae give a sweet smile to him as he finally revealed his actual answer. "I get it Eunhyuk-sshi. To be honest, I was expecting you to spit out the entire truth after we got ourselves got glue handcuffed. But, everyone is a fool as well. It's not just me." Donghae said. "Also, you seem to have more imagination things than me. What we need now is a free imagination to defeat that creep. Please forgive me for being savage towards you." Donghae explained his honesty as Eunhyuk didn't know Donghae just wanted an honest truth.

"Donghae-ah... Let's do this!" the older male said as the younger male agreed with him. "Stick more!" Gluetrap said as the other civilians are trying to cover themselves. However, there is a big trolley that managed to get the glue instead as the other civilians ran away. "What?" Gluetrap said as he noticed Eunhyuk and Donghae are about to fight him. "That's far enough, Gluetrap!" both men said in synch.

"Oh, you're the brown and blue ranger, aren't you? Do you guys want to get stick more?" Gluetrap said. "Let's go, Donghae-ah!" Eunhyuk said as Donghae immediately agreed. "Change Standby!" "Roger!" despite the struggle and Donghae's glove is now on the left hand instead.

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!" both instantly morph into their own ranger suit as Gluetrap is suddenly now becoming more confused.

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Power Rangers... SJ Force!" they finished their roll call despite the glue handcuff are still there. "What can you do like that?!?" Gluetrap asked. "Oh... Just wait and see what we have to show you!" Donghae said. "Let's go!" Eunhyuk command as the latter agree with him.

Gluetrap use his glue but instead. "Jump!" Eunhyuk command Donghae as both male managed to dodge the monster's attack. "Kick!" the older male continued to command as both men kick Gluetrap in the stomach. "Don't underestimate me!" the latter said he use his won weapon to fight against them. Unfortunately for the monster, both men are able to punch him instead. "There there there!" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae managed to use his jeet kune do (from episode 27) to let his kick hit Gluetrap's face. "One more!" Eunhyuk said as he flipped himself over to hit Gluetrap as well. Both the brown and the blue ranger roll over to dodge his attack. Donghae let Eunhyuk fly a bit to attack Gluetrap's head. "Another shot!" Eunhyuk said. Donghae did the same thing but this time, he managed to find Gluetrap's weakpoint.

"Now! Windmill!" Eunhyuk command as Donghae lift the older male to hit Gluetrap's face again. "Ora ora ora ora!" Donghae said. "Hey hey hey!" Eunhyuk said as Gluetrap is now on the floor. "Way to go hyung! Donghae praised the older male. "Hey, don't give me an embarrassment, will you?" Eunhyuk asked. "What's with the weird movements?" Gluetrap asked as he start to actually attack them. Despite Donghae is more of a kendo fighter while Eunhyuk is a sharpshooter, both managed to adapt each other's skills quickly than ever.

"We're not done yet! Here's the real thing!" Eunhyuk mentioned. "Don't belittle our strength." Donghae added in as Eunhyuk use Donghae's sword to hit the monster's weakpoint. "Here's a thing. One plus one equals to TWO!" the brown ranger said. "Yup. It's more like inifity!" the blue ranger said with this time, using Eunhyuk's gun to hit Gluetrap.

"Ow..." Gluetrap said. "BROWN SPEAR!" both men said using Eunhyuk's personal weapon. "What?" Gluetrap asked as both rangers rushed to hit Gluetrap's weakpoint as they flew him up in the sky. "Strike!" Gluetrap said as he is still flying up in the sky. "BLUE ARROW! You're finished!" both men said while using Donghae's personal weapon. Gluetrap realized that he is finished already and is killed instead.

As Eunhyuk and Donghae have managed to get rid of him, the glue handcuffed is gone from their hands. "It's gone!" Donghae said as both men are relieved. "We did it!" Eunhyuk said as he sat down for a while. The other civilians who were Gluetrap's eariler victims, are also being freed as they moved away from him. "We did it, Eunhyuk-sshi." Donghae said as Eunhyuk smiled inside his own helmet.

"You rangers are kinda pissing me off!" Gluetrap said as he had a second life instead. However, both men saw a bunch of megazords instead. "Eunhyuk! Donghae! You two did a really good job." Leeteuk said. "Yup. I see you guys in a bright light!" Heechul said as both Eunhyuk and Donghae started to have more blushing.

"Leeteuk-sshi. Hyung!" both of them said. "Hyungs!" Kyuhyun called them. "We were all saved thanks to you two." Ryeowook said. "Thank you." Siwon said as Donghae being more blush as a cherry tomato while Eunhyuk knew that the younger male still has a crush on Siwon. "No problemo! Donghae, we should catch up with them." the older male said as Donghae agree to use their own zord to form a megazord with the others.

"You're all gonna pay for these!" Gluetrap said as he was about to use his glue attacks. "Oh yeah? Well try this!" Eunhyuk said as they managed to hit his attack. The megazord managed to kill Gluetrap that easily without any effort. "Commander Rex!" Gluetrap said as his final words causing him to lose out his energy.

Back in the lab, Eunhyuk was thinking eariler about the mysterious ninja. Donghae noticed him as he sat down with him. "Eunhyuk, are you okay?" he asked. "Huh? I'm fine. But it's just that..." Eunhyuk trying to recall about that incident.

Flashback:

"Who is that ninja?" Siwon asked. However, the ninja left quickly as Eunhyuk felt somewhat a familiar aura about the mysterious ninja.

End of flashback

"It can't be Sungmin. He's still studying to be a martial artist in his own time." he said, rubbing off his boyfriend out of his mind. "You think your boyfriend is ninja that fought off Gluetrap eariler?" Donghae asked. "We'll think about that sooner." Eunhyuk said as he left to tell the other to get his revenge on Donghae.

"Hey guys!" the latter said as the others waved. "What's up?" Heechul asked. "You wanna know what Donghae's secret is?" the latter was about to reveal only to be hit by Donghae. "What was that about?" Eunhyuk asked. "Don't reveal it!" Donghae angrily said. "Oh come on. I was about to say that you had a cru-" "SHUT UP!" the younger male said only for them to have a sixth catfight but this time without the glue handcuff.

"What shall we do with them?" Siwon asked. "I don't know. How about some coffee?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yeah. Good idea. We can leave these two pabos to continue their catfight." Ryeowook said. "Hyung?" Heechul asked. "Who am I kidding? Let's grab some coffee until they deal with themselves even more than usual." Leeteuk said as both Eunhyuk and Donghae realized the others have left them. "Hey! Wait for us!" both men said as they grabbed their crystals to follow their teammates to grab their coffee as well.

To be continued...