Episode 25

Power Rangers SJ Force

Back in Seoul, Korea, the team are in their dorm sleeping since they had a long hour flight from Nuevo León, Mexico. However, Kyuhyun is still awake and is not in the dorm as he went out to distance himself from the others.

The next day, the team continued their duties until Ryeowook noticed the note from their red ranger friend. "Hyungs! Kyuhyun left something for us." the latter said as the others went to Ryeowook and noticed that the youngest had left the team temporarily to calm himself from the yesterday events.

"Do you think my brother will be safe?" Siwon asked. "Don't worry. He will be fine." Donghae said as he calm Siwon down. "We need to give Kyuhyun some space. For now, we have to defeat Vexhag first before we can find Commander Rex's weakness." Leeteuk said.

Just as the team was about to go to the lab, Heechul felt strange in his head that Darma wants to attack him soon causing him to faint instead. "Heechul!" Eunhyuk shouted as the team realized that he is not feeling that well.

"Doctor, do you think he will be okay?" Donghae asked. "He's having some pain that he is unable to join any of your activites." the Doctor said. "So, he's gonna stay there for 2 days?" Ryeowook asked. "He has too. Otherwise, he will not be able to recover them." the latter said as he left the team while looking at their pink ranger.

Back in the lab, the team were unable to speak at all due to their two friends are now inactive due to some events. "Please tell me this is a dream... Please tell me this is a dream..." Eunhyuk said as he wanted to cry that they do not have Heechul and Kyuhyun with them. "Ever since we fought that monster from Mexico, things haven't been the same especially Kyuhyun temporarily left." Ryeowook said. Mr Kim later arrived the lab and noticed that everyone is not speaking at all. "Where are the other two?" he asked.

In the spaceship, the monster that Kyuhyun defeated eariler is actually alive and he is cursing the spell on both red ranger and pink ranger to break up the team. "Speller!" Slasher said. "What is it?" Speller said.

"I thought you were dead!" he said. "Apparently, the red ranger only hurts my weakpoint but it is more stronger than ever." Speller said. "Then, why did you left Mexico?" he asked. "I have bigger plans thanks to Vexhag that will be comping up sooner." Speller said as Vexhag smug that his plan will be reveal anytime soon.]

In the training pot, the team are still upgrading their skill since they need to fight against Vexhag. However, they stopped when they heard a signal. "That monster is alive?" Siwon asked. "But I thought Kyuhyun defeated him." Ryeowook said. "We still have to fight him. Let's go!" Leeteuk command as they took their crystals.

Outside the city, Speller is destorying the buildings. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as the team arrived. "Hi rangers, you may not know about this but-" "I don't wna to hear anything from you! Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" the morphed into their ranger suits and fight against Speller. However, Leeteuk saw Vexhag as he rushed towards him. "Hyung!" Eunhyuk shouted as the other four continued to fight against Speller. "Hello White Ranger." Vexhag said.

"You worked with Slasher that killed my appa? Didn't you?" the latter asked in harsh tone. "TELL ME!!!" he enraged that he tried to kill Vexhag instead. However, Vexhag is still more stronger than Leeteuk and cause an injury on the latter.

"Leeteuk-sshi! Hyung!" the team screamed as they went towards the leader. "You rangers are way more pathetic than ever. Good luck finding your red ranger friend." Vexhag said as the team demorph to see their injured leader.

In the hospital, Mr Kim knew this would happen since the injuries are way more brutal than the usual ones. "Guys..." Leeteuk said as he was a bit awake that the others begin to worry about him. "Leeteuk-hyung! Are you okay?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine. I have to defeat Vexhag..." the older male said as his side is more injured causing him unable to move for a while.

"Eunhyuk, take my place." Leeteuk said. "What? Why?" the latter asked. "Heechul is still in pain and I have an injury on my body part. I need you to destroy that monster." the leader said. "I'm not gonna do that!" Eunhyuk shouted that the other three and Mr Kim were surprised about that.

"Give me one good reason why." Leeteuk asked in more harsher tone. "We don't even have Kyuhyun with us and you're just gonna let yourself rest despite the injuries?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm in pain. I will get Vexhag later. We need to focus on defeating that monster first!" the leader said.

"I am still not gonna do that!" the brown ranger said. "Guys, this is a hospital, don't fight." Donghae pleaded as he doesn't want the team to be split up. "This discussion is over!" Eunhyuk said as he pushed both Ryeowook and Siwon as he left the hospital. "What's happening to our team?" Siwon asked. "I don't know Siwon-sshi, things hasn't been the same since the Mexico incident." Ryeowook said.

At nighttime, Donghae, Ryeowook and Siwon are in the dorm but everything is silence since they do not have their teammates with them. "Why?..." Donghae said as he cried on Siwon's shoulder while the latter comfort him. Until they heard a knock on the door. "Who's that?" Ryeowook asked.

"Hey guys..." Kyuhyun said with his bag on his shoulder. "Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook hugged him despite they are not really close like their teammates. "Guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to left the team though. I was just shock what happend to the team." Kyuhyun said.

"Whatever it is, you're safe my friend." Donghae said as Siwon was suspicious about his brother. "Hyung, is there something wrong?" Kyuhyun asked. "I'm gonna go outside for a while." Siwon said as he left the dorm for a while until he heard a signal from Mr Kim. "Mr Kim, is there something wrong?" Siwon asked.

"Someone kidnapped your brother. Apparently, after your brother left the team temporarily to recover himself from the shock, that same monster that you guys fought in Mexico." Mr Kim said. "I knew there is something suspicious about that 'Kyuhyun' who is in my dorm." the latter said.

"What do you mean?" Mr Kim asked. "When someone who is close to us passed away, Kyuhyun would only recover himself from the shock about 1 week. This is too sudden and he's not even himself." Siwon said as he went back to the dorm until he saw Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk-sshi..." he said. "Apparently, Leeteuk-sshi was right. I have to lead the team since Heechul is still in pain." the latter said. "Eunhyuk-sshi, I need your help." Siwon said as Eunhyuk became confused until they heard a phone call. "Hyungs!" Kyuhyun shouted on the phone. "Kyuhyun-ah!" both male said.

"That same monster from Mexico took my form appearance and he said that he spell on Heechul, then send Vexhag to hurt Leeteuk-hyung and then, he made Eunhyuk angry at our leader. Apparently, he went to take Donghae and Ryeowook to the attic to kill them to steal their crystal like ours. Everything is a lie! He set this up!" Kyuhyun explained the current situation as the phone call ended. "So, everything has been fake?" Eunhyuk said. "Donghae and Ryeowook!" Siwon said as they rushed towards them.

At the attic, Kyuhyun bring Donghae and Ryeowook down there. "Kyuhyun, why did you bring us there?" Ryeowook asked as they heard a gun trigger on their head. "We take it back..." Donghae said. "You rangers are kinda fool. I knew Vexhag was right." Kyuhyun said as he reveal to be Speller in disguise.

"You! Where's Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked. "See for yourself..." Speller said as it is reveal Kyuhyun has been tied up on the pillar. "Kyuhyun-ah!" Ryeowook shouted. "I'm fine Ryeowook-sshi. This has been a set-up by the monster!" Kyuhyun said. Donghae and Ryeowook were about to fight until a kick from Eunhyuk hit Speller while Siwon slice the rope to let his younger brother off. "Hyung!" Kyuhyun said as he hugged him. "It's fine. We've got a monster to defeat." Siwon said.

"It's impossible! I thought I would split you guys up! I even got your oldest members being injured!" Speller said. "Not everything what it seems to be for you! Change Standby!" Eunhyuk command. "Roger!" they follow him with their global power-up.

"BROWN GORIILA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as Speller summoned the minions as the team fought against them. Speller was laughing more manically until a double punch from two people hit him on the back. "Hey, that's not funny!" he said. It turned out it's Leeteuk and Heechul who came out from the hospital. "Hyungs!" the team shouted. "Thanks to Mr Kim recovering us though." Heechul said. "Can we just morph?" Leeteuk said. "Sure, whatever..." the latter said. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"Mythical Change!" they morphed into their ranger suits and they managed to help their teammates. "No!" Speller shouted. "Let's get this over with, shall we?" Leeetuek said. The others nodded as they use their final attack all together on Speller and this time, he is killed on his first life.

"How dare you make me use my second life?!?!?" Speller said as the team form a megazord. "We're gonna end you soon!" Heechul said. "Try this instead!" Speller said as he blast a green energy to them. "Shoot! How the hell are we gonna make this works?" Kyuhyun said.

"Combine both the Armadillo zord and the Squid zord." Ryeoowook said. "Are you sure this is gonna work?" Donghae ask. "We had no choice. Trust him." Leeteuk said as the megzord combine with the other two zords. "Huh?" Speller said as the team have easily successfully destroy Speller.

In the museum, the team returned back into their usual duties but the atatmosphe is more quiet than the usual. "How did you two managed to recover that fast?" Eunhyuk asked in order to break the silence. "Well, Mr Kim managed to find the cure that fast." Heechul explained. However, Leeteuk remain silent despite the fact that he still need to find an answer about Vexhag seems to know about his past. "Hyung, is there something wrong?" Ryeowook asked. "Can you guys help fight against Vexhag?" the leader asked as the main team are now being confused.

To be continued...