Episode 24

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, the others are having break since they need to find out more about Vexhag. "But how are we going to do that?" Donghae asked. Heechul was about to say something when the maknae interrupted him. "Sorry hyung, didn't mean it to." Kyuhyun said. "Why are you so happy about?" Siwon asked.

"Remember, how Commander Rex kept sending more monsters? He also them more in Nuevo León, Mexico as well." Kyuhyun said as he give the newspaper to them.

"Kyuhyun, what does it says?" Eunhyuk asked. "It says that people are seeing 'aliens' when really, it's the minions trying to fond more resources." the younger male explained. "Cancel the duties, Mr Kim. We're going to Mexico!" Leeteuk said as they all went out of the museum.

Airplane is shown to be flying from Seoul, Korea to Nuevo León, Mexico as they have decided to stay for 1 day. The team stepped out from the airplane as they took a van to find the hotel first. "We don't have to book a hotel though." Kyuhyun said. The others looked at him like he is an idiot.

"Oh yeah. Our uncle buy us a house to stay in case we come to Mexico." Siwon explained as the others were even more confused. "You have a house to stay?" Heechul shouted causing Leeteuk to slap the latter instead.

They arrived at the mansion that belongs to Siwon's and Kyuhyun's family to stay for 1 night. "Now, we have to find one of the monster that Commander Rex kept sending instead." Ryeowook said until they heard some citizens screaming. "I knew this would happen." Donghae said as they went to find the monster. 

The monster kept destroying the buildings until a blue arrows appeared instead. "That's far enough!" Leeteuk said as the team has already morphed. "Minions, attack them!" the monster said as he left the team fighting against the minions. It went okay until Kyuhyun saw a familiar figure that he went to protect instead. "Ahjusshi!" he shouted as he covered him until the minions ran away.

"That's odd." Leeteuk said as they demorph as the man wiped off the dirt from his suit. "You're..." Kyuhyun said. "¿Qué?" the man asked as the others are stil more confused. "Soy tu mayor fan. Eres José Luis!" Kyuhyun said while the others are still more confused even Siwon.

"Ya veo. Gracias por salvarme la vida, pero en realidad, solo llámame Luis. ¿Te gustaría ver mi oficina? Puedes traer a tus amigos también." Luis asked.

"Kyuhyun, what is he saying?" Heechul asked. "You guys don't know him? He's famous for the best video games! He's one of the main developer." the younger male said. "Oh, it's okay. I can speak English as well." Luis said as the others felt relieved as they don't need Kyuhyun to translate.

"Oh, I would love to but..." Kyuhyun hesitated. "We need to know if you see that type of monster that has been destroying more buildings that has just happen recently." Siwon asked as Donghae showed the picture to Luis. "Oh, he didn't just destroy the buildings. He took some people as well." the latter said as they thanked him and went off while Kyuhyun stayed.

"Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked. "You guys go back to the mansion. I want to talk to Luis instead." the younger male answered back as Luis let the young Korean male to take a look at his main works. In the mansion, the team are looking through the surviliance camera that they can capture the monster in no time.

"Stop right there!" Donghae said as they noticed something strange about Luis guy. "Should we inform Kyuhyun about this?" Ryewook asked. "Let him be for a while." Heechul said.

In Luis's office, Kyuhyun took a picture of everything that is Luis. "So, how long have you been working with Ubisoft though?" the Korean male asked. "For 7 years. They really like how I made these ideas." Luis said. "Would you like to play this demo before the game's release?" the older male asked.

"Thank you!" Kyuhyun said as he let his stuff down on the bag and started to play the game. Luis looked at Kyuhyun's stuff to find something. Apparently, he saw the video that Kyuhyun took. It was one of the monster that attacks one of the buildings in Nuevon Léon.

"He must have know that I made a deal with this monster." Luis said as he heard the footsteps coming in and quickly put the latter's phone back in the bag.

"Mr Luis, your game demo is awesome. So, one last question, when will this game released?" Kyuhyun asked. "Next month. Okay, go out from my office and good bye." Luis said as Kyuhyun left his office though. While Kyuhyun was walking, he noticed that his phone must have been touched instead. "Damn it! Next time, I am putting a lockscreen on my phone instead." he said to himself until he recevied a phone call from Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook-sshi?" he asked. "Kyuhyun, you're not going to believe this. Heechul-hyung send you the video about one of your videos." Ryeowook said through the phone call as Kyuhyun opended the message and he saw that his video was in the news instead. "Who did this?" he asked. 

"We figure it out that Luis actually made a deal with that monster to not only destroy the buildings but also lure you so that he can give your crystal to him in exchange for the money." Heechul said as he borrowed the phone.

Kyuhyun have decided to confront Luis after knowing that the man he admired from the beginning have conned him. In the mansion, the team are still finding Commander Rex's monster that is destroying the buildings until they noticed a paper. "Zoom in!" Eunhyuk said as Ryeowook zoom in to take a closer look. "I'll print it out." the younge male said as the printer prints the paper.

"Damn it! I can't read this language!" Ryeowook said as he knew he's bad at reading Spanish language. "We need Kyuhyun to read these though." Siwon said. "Then, we have to find Kyuhyun though. Plus, Mexico is more huge than Korea and we're not part of the tourists." Leeteuk said as the team went out of the mansion to find the maknae.

At the press conference before it even start, Luis's staff started to put up a banner that will display though. "Mr Luis, may I talk to you for a second?" Kyuhyun asked in more anger tone. "Sure." the latter said. "You stole my video! Why did you do that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Well..." Luis is trying to cover up his lies. "Give it up. You want my crystal just so you can have the money." Kyuhyun said. "How did you know?" Luis asked. Just as Kyuhyun was about to say something, the others arrived quickly to ask the maknae what does the paper says.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, can you read this?" Heechul asked as the maknae took the printed paper as he read something. "It says a contract that if you want money, you need to get one of the rangers' to protect you. Pretend you're a decoy and lure one of the main rangers."

Kuhyun said as he slapped Luis instead. "Please, you like my video games, right?" Luis said. "I only like your video games because I admired your hard work, not your money. Your name maybe José Luis but you're not the man I used to admire." the Korean man said as he join the others to find that monster.

The team arrived as the monster held one of the Mexican citizen. Heechul use his gun to shoot the monster's hand to let the civilian run away. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their rangers suits.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us the powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ Force!" they fight against the minions while Kyuhyun fight against the monster of the week. At the same time, Luis watched him as the red ranger fought with more brave and justice as oppose to being greedy.

"Give it up! You're just getting weaker instead!" the monster said as he was about to hit Kyuhyun with his attacks until Luis cover for him. "LUIS!" Kyuhyun shouted as the civilian was bleeding everywhere instead. "Hmph! He shouldn't got in your way though." the monster said as Luis was about to die anytime.

"Kyuhyun, please forgive me about my wrongdoings to you." Luis said. Kyuhyun knew that he shouldn't forgive him so easily. "There's no way I would ever forgive someone that easily espcially when someone conned me." he said. "I know someone would not forgive me that easily. But I hope the god can forgive my sins." Luis said as he took one final breath and died in Kyuhyun's arms. As much Kyuhyun doesn't want to forgive him that easily, he is more mad towards the monster and gave the final attack on him instead.

"Kyuhyun-sshi?" Leeteuk asked. "The monster have been destroyed. But, Luis is no more alive." the maknae said as the others turned their baack on him and give their silent prayers to Luis since the latter lured Kyuhyun to steal his red crystal. The team later buried Luis in the forest to pay their respects to him despite the wrongdoings he did to Kyuhyun. "I guess we're done here. Commander Rex isn't sending the monsters to Nuevo León." Eunhyuk said. "Let's just go home, guys. I'm not in a good mood." Kyuhuyn said as he walked away from them. However, little did they know, the monster that Kyuhyun destroy early raise his hand implying he may have survived.

To be continued...