Episode 22

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the lab, both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are building a machine that is still not completed yet. "Kyuhyunnie, be careful. These wires are very alive." Ryeowook said as Kyuhyun understood.

Siwon went to Donghae who is building a nunchucks but is very something special. "Oh, so you're making a nunchucks for someone special?" he asked. "Well, someone else actually requested it." Donghae said as he realized that he is done with the nunchucks.

"Okay, Siwon test this item first." Donghae said as he give the nunchucks to Siwon. The latter agreed as he uses it very well until it hit Heechul's nose. "OW!" the older male said as he started to snarl at Siwon which the latter is scared. "It's not Siwon's fault! I take it back!" Donghae said as he rushed towards Siwon to protect him.

Heechul knowing that there is still a cute sparks between them decided not to be angry at them. "Okay but next time, train it somewhere else like our training pot." Heechul said as Eunhyuk took out his trophies to display.

"Ah, first place and the Beach Half Pipe." Eunhyuk said as he quickly took his trophies back into his backbag. "Another date?" Donghae asked. "Or look at my trophies routine." Heechul mocked him as the others laughed with him. "What?" Eunhyuk being more confused.

"I mean it's, what, the fourth date?" Leeteuk said. "Actually, trophies are the fifth date." Kyuhyun continued to add more burn to Eunhyuk. "I do believe the fourth date was the push-up contest?" Siwon asked. "Ha-ha, very funny. But for your information, I don't do the push-up contest anymore." Eunhyuk said. "Really? Is it because of a girl beat you?" Ryeowook finally adding in more snark while Leeteuk tried his best not to laugh.

Flashback:

A woman who is around Eunhyuk's age managed to do the push-up so well while Eunhyuk is struggling to do even one push.

End of flashback

Eunhyuk is mad at them for making fun of him. "Yah! Look, I'm going out with a dude instead. He makes me so... you know so- ARGH!!!!" Eunhyuk was about to finish his sentence when his hand is touching the maknaes' machine which Ryeowook warned eariler. "Electric?" Heechul mocked for one last time as the others even laughed that Eunhyuk is more pissed off as he took his crystal and left the lab.

Meanwhile, at the forest, Darma is still sharpening his sword to battle Heechul but he knew this isn't the right time as Commander Rex kept sending more monsters for them to defeat the rangers just so he can get the crystals for himself. However, he saw Slasher instead of Polly though. "Commander Rex is pissed off at you." Slasher said. "Really? Says the guy who fails so many times to get the rangers' crystals." Darma said Slasher was about to kill him until he had monster to deal with.

At the park, Eunhyuk show off his skaeboarding skills to impress someone. That someone is a guy, not a girl like Eunhyuk. The latter finished his skateboarding skills that someone wanting to say something. "Eunhyuk-sshi, I've been watching you skateboarding for an hour and-" "I know, I'm cool, right?" Eunhyuk interrupted him.

"But I wanted you to know that underneath, I am just a regular dude." Eunhyuk said. "Oh, look at the time. I've got to go to my academy." he said. "But you're not wearing a watch." Eunhyuk said. "Don't make me kick you in the shin." the latter said as he left Eunhyuk alone.

Inside Leeteuk's car, Siwon is waiting for him since the leader needs someone to accompany him. "Siwon! I've found the letter." Leeteuk said as the younger male opended the door for him. "Is the letter related to your question?" he asked. "I hope it explains why Slasher killed my father and my grandparents." Leeteuk said as both of them read the letter soon.

"Dear Leeteuk,

I know what happended why Slasher killed your appa and your grandparents."

However, their reading of the letter is interrupted as they saw the building being crashed down. Both Leeteuk and Siwon got out of the car as they took out their global power-up. "Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" both instantly morphed into their ranger suits. Eunhyuk saw the same buliding as he also instantly morphed into his ranger suit. "Mythical Change!". The three rangers went to find Slasher who is destorying the buliding.

"You!" Leeteuk said as he was about to charged towards him but Siwon and Eunhyuk held him back. "Nice to meet you white ranger. However, I'm not your enemy for today. Meet your new one." Slasher said as the new monster is more dangerous than any of them have ever faced. "Who are you?" Siwon asked.

"Vexhag. I'm one of your worst nightmares though." Vexhag said as he started to blast at Siwon. "Siwon!" both Leeteuk and Eunhyku said as they use their guns to shoot at Vexhag. However, they are already being defeated by Vexhag. "Darn it!" they said as they grabbed Siwon to a safe place. However, Vexhag managed to shoot them instead even more worse than ever. "Where are our dongseangs and Heechul?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I bet Mr Kim managed to tell them where we are." Siwon said. Luckily, the others have arrived at they noticed that Vexhag has already hurt them. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk saw an old lady who is in the middle of the battle, rushed towards her as he carry her to find someone else until it was the same guy Eunhyuk went with him.

"Here, I'll take her to safety." he said. "Sungm- Here. Take her to the hospital instead." Eunhyuk said while covering his normal accent as he went back with the others while Sungmin watched him as his hero. The others are still attacking Vexhag but it was no use consider that he is more powerful than any monster they have ever faced off. "I'm might defeat you all in another day since I hate you all." Vexhag said as he went back to the spaceship. "Guys, what happended?" Eunhyuk asked. "He got away. He's more stronger than any of us." Ryeowook said. "We need to talk to Mr Kim about Vexhag." Kyuhyun said.

In the cafe, Donghae bandaged Siwon's left arm since Vexhag shot him there while Heechul bandaged Leeteuk's torso. "This letter reads everything about Slasher killed my appa and my grandparents." Leeteuk said. "Somehow, this person knows about everything before Leeteuk was born." Siwon said as both Heechul and Donghae take the latter's bag.

"Be safe my friend." Heechul said. "I will." Leeteuk said as he hugged Heechul and left the cafe. "Will you be okay despite the injured arm?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine. But thanks for your consideration though." Siwon said as he pecked Donghae's lips quickly before he catch up with Leeteuk.

Donghae blushed as he touched his lips before realizing Heechul is watching him. "Can we get back to work?" the younger male said while hiding his embarrassment. "Sure~." Heechul said until Donghae elbow punched him in the stomach. "Ow! What was that for?" Heechul asked as Donghae whistled like he don't care.

Back to Eunhyuk, he is showing his trophies and give his favourite food, Strawberries to Sungmin. "Heh, that's very nice though." Sungmin said. "Yeah, check out the medal I've won in second place." Eunhyuk said. "Eunhyuk-sshi, this isn't why I asked you to come here. I have something to say." Sungmin said.

"Sungmin, I'm your boyfriend, remember? No hard feelings okay. Tell me what you need and I will give you everything you want." Eunhyuk said. "Okay. I want the brown ranger to be my boyfriend instead." the latter said as Eunhyuk was shocked about it. "Wha?" he asked.

"I've got to go." Sungmin said as he left Eunhyk again but this time, the latter stopped to ask a simple question. "Can you at least give me an answer why you wanted the brown ranger to be your boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asked. "Well, he saved an old lady. And he let me take her to the hospital though." Sungmin said. "But what about me?" Eunhyuk asked. Sungmin shooked his head as he left Eunhyuk alone... again.

In the lab, Eunhyuk kept ranting about Sungmin. "I can't believe the brown ranger would do this to me." he said. "But you're the brown ranger." Ryeowook said in his mocking tone. "Well that makes it even worse. He dumped me for me!" the latter answered back as both maknaes rolled their eyes in annoyance. "That's terrible." Ryeowook continued to mock Eunhyuk. "I stole him right under my nose. And why is he so gaga over him?" Eunhyuk said as Kyuhyun went to the latter instead.

"Eunhyuk-ah, where did you take him on your date?" the youngest member asked. "Well, the skate park. It went well for sure. I even feed some food." Eunhyuk answered. "Did you ever ask Sungmin what he wanted to do?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well, no." Eunhyuk answered back with his embarrassment. "He clearly knows you like eating strawberries. Do you have any idea what he's into?" the younger male continued to question him.

"Was I... supposed to ask?" the older male said as Kyuhyun and Ryeowook giggled at him. "Damn it. I wanted to ask Heechul for a help but he will beat me instead. And Donghae is in love with Siwon. What am I gonna do? Unless..." Eunhyuk said as Ryeowook tapped him on the shoulder. "Hyung, what are you thinking?" he asked. "Well, I better be going. See ya maknaes." Eunhyuk said.

"Eunhyuk-ah, don't be a pabo!" Kyuhyun said. "I've already done one idiotic thing. I'm not going to repeat myself." the older male said only for him to accidentally touched the maknaes' machine. "ARGH! Ah jenjang!" he cursed in Korean language while taking his crystal.

In the cave, Leeteuk and Siwon went to the explorers who knew what happended about Leeteuk's father and his grandparents. "Where were the last time you saw him?" Leeteuk asked. "Well, your father was exploring some caves along with your grandparents." one of the explorers said. "That means, it's even before Leeteuk's parents were married?" Siwon said.

"That's correct. But the crash from Slasher managed to kill them off after the your parents' marriage. I'm sorry Leeteuk-sshi." he said as Leeteuk understood what happended. "At least I know why. But why does he want to kill my appa for?" Leeteuk asked. "We're not sure why but we will find the answer to you question. Thank you." the explorer said as both Leeteuk and Siwon stood up to go back to the lab.

At the park, Sungmin is practising some ninja skills for his academy. He decided to rest since he had enough for today. That is until he saw someone behind him and he was about to neck chop him as it is revealed to be a brown ranger. "Nice to see you again." the brown ranger said with a cute wave. "It's you." Sungmin said with a delight smile.

"So, what do... uh... I mean.... what do you do in your free time?" the brown ranger asked while hiding his current accent but still wearing his brown ranger suit. "Well, promise not to laugh?" Sungmin asked. "Yeah, sure." the latter said. "Martial Artist. I'm going to learn more about karate!" Sungmin said as he displayed some fighting skills as the latter was actually impressed. "That's amazing!" he said.

Sungmin rode the brown ranger's motorbike while letting the kite fly through the sky. "Hehehe, hang on tight." the brown ranger said. At nighttime, he got the nunchucks Donghae made eariler as to give it to Sungmin. "Here's your present from someone you requested." he said. "My special nunchucks! Thank you so much." Sungmin said as he is now able to use it for his future. "I know you did such nice thing for me. Can you at least tell me your real name?" he asked.

However, the brown ranger is unable to say it as part of him knew Sungmin hated him for ignoring him. "I'm sorry Sungmin. It's part of my sceret identity. Anyway, show me your nunchucks moves." he said. Sungmin allowed to display his nunchucks moves to the brown ranger.

In the lab, Eunhyuk looked at his phone in the photos of him as the brown ranger with Sungmin smiling happily. "We're a perfect match." he said to himself. "The maknaes told me that you have a new boyfriend." Mr Kim said as Eunhyuk won't even bother to look at the manager.

"He's too perfect." the latter said. "He said he wants to be a martial artist since he's not joking about going to academy. He may look cute on the outside but inside, he's very manly." he said as he was about to go outside soon. "Eunhyuk-sshi, do you really have future with Sungmin? You never even reveal your ranger identity to him." Mr Kim explained.

"Actually, I've been thinking that I want to break up with Sungmin. He deserves a better guy or heck, a woman than me since I've been ignoring him and didn't know what he really wanted after Kyuhyun asked me a simple question but it's a huge impact." Eunhyuk said. "By hiding your real accent? Hiding behind your ranger mask? Let Sungmin know the real you if you want him to be more happier with someone else." Mr Kim said as Eunhyuk kept thinking about Sungmin.

The next day, at the same park, Sungmin is walking with the brown ranger. "It's funny. I've never felt so close to anyone." Sungmin said. "But I don't even know who you are." he said. "Well, that's exactly the problem, Sungmin. Being with you is daebaek! But I will never tell you who I really am." the brown ranger said.

"So maybe, we should be friends."  he said. "I knew it was coming. But it's going to be hard to get over you though." Sungmin said. The brown ranger knew this would happened between him and Sungmin. "Eh, there is someone in your life before me, right?" the latter asked.

"Oh, that anchovy. He was nothing compared to you. He's kinda a bit show-off and wanting to feed some people with strawberries-" "You know, guys gets nervous around other people. Maybe he was afraid you wouldn't like him. So he kinda over did it himself. Hey, whoever he is, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't messes things up." the brown ranger said as Sungmin was about to turn away and cry after the brown would leave him. "It was nice getting to know you Sungmin. Goodbye." the brown ranger said as Sungmin walked away and started to cry.

With the skateboard and his helmet behind the bush, Eunhyuk demorph and started to blame himself. "Argh! This is all my fault! I wish I never met Sungmin from the very beginning!" he said as he started to cry as well when Sungmin thought the brown wouldn't cry. It turns out the brown ranger also cry as well, hoping he would forget about him. However, his crying stopped when he heard a scream instead.

He ran all the way only to find Sungmin being captured by Vexhag and Slasher. "Eunhyuk-sshi!" he cried. "Sungmin!" the latter said as Vexhag continued to blast at Eunhyuk although the latter managed to dodge those attack and kick both Vexhag and Slasher while able to save Sungmin. "Sungmin, are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine." the latter said as he hugged him as a safety part. "I'll call the police. Run!" Eunhyuk said. "Be careful!" Sungmin said as he run away from the monsters.

Vexhag was about to destroy Eunhyuk until a purple blast come from them. "Guys!" Eunhyuk said as the others arrived eariler. "Eunhyuk-sshi, are you okay?" Ryeowook asked. "Mr Kim told us you were in trouble." Kyuhyun said. "I'm fine. They are the one who's in trouble!" Eunhyuk said. "Without Leeteuk and Siwon, I am doing the leading one. Change Standby!" Heechul said as the others followed him. "Roger!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suits as they continued to fight against Vexhag and Slasher. Mr Kim called both Leeteuk and Siwon. "Boys, are you there?" Mr Kim asked. "We're on our way!" Siwon said as Leeteuk speed up the drive.

"Hey, slow down hyung!" Siwon said. Back to the main team, they continued to fight against Vexhag while Eunhyuk is with Slasher. "What did you do to kill Leeteuk's father?" he asked. "Why would you want to know about his side?" Slasher said. "Leeteuk give you your own medience!" Eunhyuk said as Slasher decided to disappear. Meanwhile, the other four continued to fight against Vexhag. However, the latter is much more stronger than before thus he become giant form instead."

"Damn it! Where's the other two?!?!?" Heechul angered until both Tiger and Eagle zord managed to hit Vexhag. "Leeteuk!" Heechul said. "Siwonnie!" Donghae said. "Did we miss anything?" Leeteuk asked. "Call our zords then." Heechul said as they call their own zords and form into a megazord. "Now, let's take this guy down!" Eunhyuk said. Both their megazord and Vexhag continued to battle but the latter seems to win instead. "Shoot! This is no use!" Kyuhyun said. "Donghae, can I borrow your squid zord?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No problem!" Donghae said as the squid zord would use as their own weapon. Vexhag managed to defeat them for the first time. "I'll see you again, rangers..." he said as he went back to the spaceship. "Argh! We'll get him another time!" Leeteuk said.

Back in the lab, Mr Kim told them about Vexhag. "He's a bounty hunter?" Heechul asked. "Yes, he's one of the most dangerous person even Commander Rex doesn't even know him." Mr Kim said. "Is he affiliaited with Slasher? It seems like he may be one of them to kill my appa." Leeteuk said. "We're not sure but we will an answer another day. For now, we might to train to get more stronger." Siwon said. "And more global power-up." Ryeowook said.

In the cafe, Sungmin wanted to talk to Eunhyuk about everything. "Eunhyuk-sshi, I want to thank you for saving me." he said. "Aw... that was nothing. I just want you to have a better boyfriend or a girlfriend, better." Eunhyuk answered back.

Sungmin hold Eunhyuk's hand as he said "Why would I need another boyfriend or a girlfriend? I want you to be my boyfriend instead." Sungmin said as he give  peck on Eunhyuk's cheek. "Okay... hehehehehe..." the latter said. "But I promise that I will not be focusing on myself that much." he said as Sungmin laughed instead.

However, Donghae was actually mad at Eunhyuk for something else. "Yah! HYUKJAE!" he shouted across the cafe. "What? Did the maknaes ask you to come here?" the latter asked. "Give me back my special nunchucks! That was someone else requested it!" the younger male said. "Why? I thought Sungmin requested it." Eunhyuk answered back.

"That someone requested is actually the owner of the museum. He wanted to display it for the foreigners to know about Beijing!" Donghae said. "Make me!" Eunhyuk said. "You will give it back to me if you don't take care of the kitchen that is burning down the entire cafe!" the latter said.

"I thought Heechul was taking care of it." the latter asked as he realized Heechul is not here as he immediately went to get the fire out. "I take it back! I'll give you the special nunchucks!" Eunhyuk shouted while being worried about the fire while Sungmin give a confused look on Donghae and the latter answered "It's a long story. I'll tell you later." as he left the cafe.

To be contiuned...