Episode 21

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, the team are still doing their regular jobs. Siwon is handling the cash register until he noticed a foreign customer coming towards him. "Um... Can I help you with something?" he asked. The foreginer removed her sunglasses to be revealed a very excited person. "I have found you." she said. Siwon was definitely confused about the situation he was being into as he thought she needs some help. "Do you need something from the cafe?" he asked.

"I have definitely found you... Mr Green Eagle Ranger!" she said in a lowest volume. Siwon was surprised about the fact that this woman know his ranger identity. "Wait, how did you kno-uh?" he wanted to ask her but he was being hugged by her instead. "I'm so happy!" she said while Siwon is still in the confusion.

"You really want to become stronger?" he asked the lady. "Yup, ever since you and your blue 'boyfriend' saved me and the other people from dying when we turned an old people." she said while Siwon blushed at the word 'boyfriend' due to his crush on Donghae. "Well, if I can remember the events..." she said as she closed her eyes to remember.

Flashback:

(See episode 15)

End of flashback

"Oh, that incident." Siwon said as he really wanted to forget it though. "Anyway, ever since I saw you morphed with your friend, I became your biggest fan. Let's bushido!" the foreginer said while Siwon thought what 'Let's Bushido' means. "Oh, I haven't even introduce myself. Sorry for being rude. I'm Dove. Nice to meet you Mr Siwon." Dove said as she asked for a handshake. Siwon smiled as he retained his gentlemen mannerisms.

However, he went down to the lab as he started to rant about it. "I can't believe this situation is happening to me." he said as the others were watching him like he is being crazy. "Hyung, you are always too nice to everyone. That's why she came to you." Kyuhyun remarked that point.

"Well, if you want to get rid of her, you have to put her through a vigorous training." Mr Kim said as they all stared at Heechul. "Yah! Why are you looking at me for? Eunhyuk should do it!" the older male said as he let the younger male do the job instead. "Heck no! Last time I helped somebody was when you guys didn't help me! I'm out. Donghae and Ryeowook should do it!" Eunhyuk said as he let two younger members do the job instead.

"Not us. We don't even speak her language very well." Ryeowook said as Leeteuk looked at Siwon before letting the latter do the job. "Well, I have no choice but I will do my best though. Everyone has to pitch in as well." he said. In the cafe, Siwon let Dove wear a traditional magoja with hanbok to go through the ceremony.

"Well, in order for you to become like one of us, you have to go through by drinking something." Siwon said as Dove innocently follow him. "Wait, I thought the tea ceremony is only available in Japan." she asked. "True... But this is what we prefer instead." he answered back as Donghae is making some tea for her. "Okay, it's-" Donghae said as he realized that Dove is having some trouble sitting a traditional style. "This is how we sit!" Siwon said as Dove screamed in pain.

Dove is messaging her legs as she felt the pain until she saw Kyuhyun drinking the tea. She took some only to figure it out that it was so bitter that Siwon have to save the cup from breaking it into pieces. In the training pot, Dove is now wearing the training suit but she realized she is the only one wearing it.

"Well, we have already been experts in fighting instead. Now, since you are holding the sword, I suggest you hit the dummey first." Siwon said as Dove just swing recklessy as the others ducked in cover instead. "Did it work?" she asked. "Uh... Well I thi-" "You made it worse!" Heechul said.

"Heechul-hyung..." he said. "You can't even do it." "Me?" Dove asked. "Listen doll! Not everyone can be a hero like us. It took a lot of hard work especially that the monsters are getting stronger by every week. Besides, you need to go home already. Let's get out of the lab." Heechul explained as Siwon realized the latter hurt her feelings.

In another cafe, Siwon looked down at his coffee while Dove just poked her cake with her fork. "I guess your friend is right." she said. Siwon was confused by what she has said. "I mean, you guys have been training for so long that you have to fight against those monsters. And I don't any of those traits." Dove said as she just wanted to cry.

"Ms Dove, do you know what's the most important thing?" he asked as the latter shooked her head. "Well, that is... Never give up." he said. "Never give up?" she repeated. Siwon nodded as he stood up to give his cheesy speech. "No can do anything from the start. If it seems impossible, don't give up and keep clashing... That's what's important."

"You just took that from another show's quote, didn't you?" she asked. "Maybe..." he said. "Mr Siwon!" she said as she hugged him instead. "I will immediately follow you everywhere you go!" Dove said as Siwon finally said something. "Oh my sweet pupil. I will definitely train you to become a stronger person!" Siwon said as he hugged her.

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is asking for make sake since he is still not in a good mood. "My husband need the crystals but everytime he send a monster, the rangers defeat him." Polly said as part of her feeling sorry for him while another is mocking him. "Polly, you should keep your mouth shut or else your husband will found out that you have been stabbing behind his back." Slasher said as he bring a monster that will get the rangers' crystals.

Meanwhile, in the lab, Siwon is packing his stuff in his bag while the others spy on him to see if he is kinda drunk or not. "Is this hyung okay?" Ryeowook asked. "Sometimes, I even question myself whether he is related to me or not." Kyuhyun said as Leeteuk gives them a simple explanation. "You see guys, Siwon knew there is something inside of that woman though." "Oh... This is it already? Let's not waste any more time!" Siwon said as he grabbed his bag and took his green crystal.

"Chesto!" Dove said as Siwon was very proud of her though. "Great job! From just 5 minutes ago, you managed to pick those skills up without me prompting you at all." Siwon said until he recevied a phone call from Eunhyuk. "Siwon, one of Commander Rex's monster appeared in the city. He wants to take our crystals. It's in downtown. Please hurry." the older said through the phone. "I've got it. I'm on my way." Siwon said as he was about to go until Dove pulled him to stop. "Where are you going in the middle of our training?" she asked.

"Ms Dove, there is a monster attacking the city as he wanted to take my crystal as well." he explained to her hoping she would be safe. "Please, I think I have enough training for me. Besides, let me take this monster down for you! YEAH!" she screamed as she ran off without Siwon following her behind. "MS DOVE!!!" he shouted as he is trying to catch to her.

Meanwhile, a tornado monster is destroying a few cities as he cleaned up his hands until a pink dagger hit him on the head. "Oi!" he said as the six rangers arrived. "Hey rangers, nice to meet you. I'm Shakashaka! My boss sends me to take your crystals!" he said. "Enough of your bull!" Heechul said. "Alright calm down. We've got a monster to deal with. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk said as the maknaes use their element powers to destory him. Unfortunately, he absorbed their attacks and start to use on them.

"It's no use. Not even our element powers would defeat him though." Donghae said until Eunhyuk pointed at Siwon and Dove who have just arrived in the scene. "Ms Dove, please! This is not a game. This is too dangerous for you to do this!" Siwon said. "He's with that woman?!?!?" Heechul shouted. "I can handle this! Just! Let! Me! Go!" she said causing her to push the latter instead. "Evil Spirits! Begone by me instead!" Dove said.

Siwon was scared that Dove is going to get injured instead so he morphed into his ranger suit instead to save her. However, Shakashka use his powerful effect that got Siwon injured while protecting Dove although Dove noticed that there is a bit a fire on her hip. "You guys are pathetic! I might as well take your crystals earlier on." Shakashaka said as he left the rangers on the building. "He got away..." Dove said as Siwon realized he has put Dove in more severe danger.

At the park, both Dove and Siwon are bandaged on some of their body parts. "Mr Siwon, are you okay? You look so gloomy now." she asked. Siwon remained silent as part of him wanting to give her an answer but another is not. "Mr Siwon?" she asked. "Ms Dove, I am sorry to say this but this will be the last time I will be training you to be a stronger person instead." he said.

"What? Why?" she asked. Siwon remained silent again for her sake to run away from his country. "WHY?" she shouted. "I was told by my manager and my friends that you wouldn't destroy our stuff and messed up our mission!" he angered back causing Dove realizing he has been angry all this time. "I understand... Thank you Mr Siwon." she said as she ran away while Siwon just stood still in the park.

At the dorms, Siwon is practising his sword skills while Dove took his bag as she was about to arrive the airport. Both Siwon and Dove looked at the same moon in the sky while being upset with one another. The next day, Siwon doesn't talk to any of his teammates especially to his younger brother as he was a bit depressed what happened yesterday while sitting down in the cafe. "Oh brother, if we sent that girl away earlier, hyung would not be that depressed by now." Kyuyhyun said. "But, I feel sorry for him. He didn't want her to run away though." Donghae said as he is concerned about Siwon.

"As long as it did not affect his mood from the battle yesterday, it should be fine by now." Heechul said. "Please don't ruin the mood for him though." Eunhyuk answered back. "How are we going to cheer Siwon-sshi up if he is still upset about the situation before?" Ryeowook said until Mr Kim called them that Shakashaka appeared in one of the city. "We're on our way." Leeteuk said as he went to Siwon instead. "Siwon-sshi, I know you are upset about yesterday but-" "Leeteuk-sshi, I'm fine. Besides, I'm not that upset." Siwon answered back with more depressed tone.

Shakashaka uses his tornado power to collapse the buildings. However, he is stopped by the team who have arrived the scene instead. "That's far enough!" Leeteuk said. "What? Why?" Shakashaka said. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their own ranger suits as Shakashaka is scared of them.]

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying-" Leeteuk was about to finish their roll call until they see Dove, wearing Orange colour (but instead of spandex suit, it's more of magical outfit) suit. "Element of Metal! Orange Snake Ranger!" she said.

"From the heaven gave us the powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers.. SJ Force!" she finished the roll call but everyone was almost unable to read the current situation. Dove looked at them thinking they are stupid. "SJ FORCE!" she shouted as the team posed their usual one as Dove giggled a bit. "Damn it! She stole my line..." Leeteuk said as he is now embrassed about it. "Ms Dove, why did you come back?" Siwon asked. "Oi! I thought you send her away!" Heechul said. "I did!" the younger male answered back.

"Mr Siwon told me." Dove said as Siwon was pointing to himself as a confusion. "That you have no more teachings." she said. Siwon realized she misinterpert those words. "No! I said I was told by everyone to make you run away!" he said. "Anyway, I have no advanced my training to better skills!" she said while Siwon faceplamed himself.

"That's not what he said." Eunhyuk said until they notice Shakashaka is lying down waiting for them to be finished. "Are you people done? Cuz I want to destroy you all!" the monster said as Siwon cover Dove but with the others, he got hit by the monster's attack. "Is that all you got?" Heechul said as they realized Dove is now more severe injuries.

"MS DOVE!" "HEY! YOUNG LADY!" they all ran towards her as she is unable to hold her pain. "Heh, that pathetic girl shouldn't get in the way of it though." Shakashak said as Siwon grabbed his own sword to attack Shakashaka but it was no avail and the monster managed to hit all of the main rangers causing them to demorph instead. They are all unable to stand up especially Siwon who still has some bandages.

"DON'T GIVE UP!" Dove shouted as they all looked at her. "No one can do anything from the start. The 'hard' part is that you should keep clashing and never loses it! That's what I am trying to say!" she said. "Woah..." Ryeowook said. "You tell me." Kyuhyun answered back. "I actually believe what she said is the truth. But it's 'important', not 'hard'." Donghae said. "I never thought we would be thought by a young woman though." Eunhyuk said. "I agree with you." Heechul said. "Siwon, I guess you did taught her so well." Leeteuk said as Siwon nodded and they all stood up with more energy.

"What?" Shakashaka said as they all morphed back into their ranger suits. "Yes!" Dove said as she knew this is the team she admired the most. The six rangers use their individual attacks on Shakashaka so that Siwon can now use hiw own element power. "Thunder Slash!" he said as Shakashaka is unable to use his tornado power. "Ms Dove, you can use my element power for the final attack." Siwon said as the latter was happy to do it. "Fire!" both said as Shakashak is defeated in his first life.

However, he is in a giant form. "Ms Dove, please get away from here." Siwon said as the latter agreed with him this time. The team got their zords and form a megazord. "Shoot! Where is his weakspot?" Heechul said. "Hyung, can we borrow the Armadillo Zord?" Siwon asked. "Sure." Heechul said as the Armadillo Zord is now used as weapon. Fortunately, they have managed to defeat Shakashaka with no problem. "Yipee!" the team said as Dove is jumping up and down as part of her excitment.

Later, the team finally get to say goodbye to Dove. "By the way Ms Dove, I haven't get to know your last name though." Siwon asked. "Really? Well, my last name is Dove Brown. My uncle now runs in the dojo." Dove answered said. "Wait a minute, your uncle is Richard Brown?" Donghae asked. "How did you know?" she asked. "He was trained by ranger. But instead of green, it was that blue ranger." he said as the others looked at him like he is an idiot. "Sorry..." he said.

"Hehehehe. That's okay, what he said is actually true. My uncle was trained by the other blue ranger before you guys. Except their one is Japan..." she said. "But why did you decided to come here all the way to Korea to be trained by us?" Leeteuk asked. "Well, my uncle wants me to become an actual stronger person so that I can heir the dojo as my inheritance." she said. "Anyway, thank you for everything Mr Siwon." she said.

"It was my pleasure though. Sorry if I was a bit rude that day though. I was under pressure though." he said. Dove smiled as she actually understood about what he had to say. "Well, I need to prove my uncle that I have now become the stronger person." Dove said as she and Siwon shooked their hands.

"Goodbye..." she said as she went to the aiport gate to go back to USA. "Do you think we should trust her?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well, as long her uncle knows that we are not the only ranger team to be in an Asian country." Siwon said. "Say, should we go back to the cafe for some treat?" Ryeowook said. "I agree." Heechul and Eunhyuk said. "Alright, let's get something to eat." Siwon said as the team went back to the museum though for their treat.

To be continued...