Episode 15

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the lab, Mr Kim examined the red and green crystal that both Kyuhyun and Siwon managed to get it in China. "Well, it is true. You guys do have the last two crystals." Mr Kim said as the others take an observation about them. "You mean, there are other crystals that were there before our one?" Kyuhyun asked.

"It's true. In fact, we don't even know if you guys found it before or after us." Leeteuk said as the others took their crystal to show both new rangers about it. "This is so unbelieveable..." Siwon said as Donghae smiled back at him while Heechul and Ryeowook are already aware between both blue and green ranger.

"Thanks for the pit stop but my brother and I need to check out Korea for a while." Kyuhyun said as he wanted to explore the city for a while. "Actually, Kyuhyun can stay with you guys. I'm leaving though. See ya!" Siwon said as Donghae realized that the latter is actually leaving the team there.

"Hey! Wait up!" Donghae said as he took his blue crystal to chase after Siwon. "Did my brother just abandonded me?" Kyuhyun asked in confusion.

Outside the museum, Siwon is trying hard to find something that he had to hide from the team even from Kyuhyun until he stopped after hearing Donghae's voice. "What are you doing? Leaving your brother and the team that got you there once you found the green crystal?" the younger male said. "Look, I trust you guys to look after my brother though. I got something else to do." Siwon lied.

However, Donghae doesn't seem to buy it, giving Siwon a glaring look. "Okay, I don't want Kyuhyun to know about my secret. Plus, I don't even know how you and your team managed to defeat these monsters." he said. "Hey, we have managed to defeat a majority of them. Follow me!" Donghae said with a smile grabbing Siwon's hand.

Back to the main team with Kyuhyun, they discuss about Siwon's behaviour while getting to know more about Kyuhyun. "I know my brother more than anyone else." Kyuhyun said. "How can you tell?" Eunhyuk asked. "Well, does he look at us the way he look at.... what's that blue guy again?" the latter asked.

"Donghae. He's my childhood friend and he's not good at lying." Ryeowook said. "Oh no.... My brother is way more worse as a liar than your childhood friend." Kyuhyun argued back as both purple and red ranger continued to argue at each other while Eunhyuk just shook his head and Heechul laughed at the current situation. Leeteuk was about to walk away until he noticed a monster is going after a female civilian. "Guys, a monster is going after the girl!" Leeteuk said as they rushed towards the monster.

Meanwhile, Donghae and Siwon arrived at the museum until an old lady appeared in front of them. "Have you seen my boyfriend?" she asked. "Boyfriend? Ahjumma, don't you mean husband you're looking for?" Donghae asked. However, the old lady smacked both of them instead. "You fool! A monster took my youth." she said as she walked away. "Monster... Commander Rex's subordinate!" Donghae said as he realized the others are outside.

Outside, the team who are already in their ranger suits fighting against the monster. "What did you do the girl?" Heechul asked. "I just took her youth that's all. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Xufee and I'm here to take all of your crystal after I steal your youth!" Xufee said as he slapped Heechul. "Yah!" the pink ranger annoyling said as just he was about to attack the monster only for the latter managed to get his youth instead.

"Hyung!" "Heechul-ah!" the others shouted as the latter demorph turning him into an old man. "What happened?" an old man Heechul said as he looked into a river realizing that his youth was stolen. "NO!!!" he screamed that the others are getting towards Xufee who managed to steal their youth. Donghae use his blue arrow to shoot at him when the monster just took Kyuhyun's youth.

"What did you do to my brother?!?!?" Siwon shouted at him. "Let me tell you this. I'm not going to reveal this to you at all. See ya!" Xufee said as he left. Both blue and green ranger demorph as they saw a several old men.

"Uh... excuse me ahjusshis, are you lost?" both Donghae and Siwon asked. However, they got smacked again by them. "Our youth is stolen by that monster you idiot." old man Kyuhyun said. "Okay... that the same thing an old day said that to us." Siwon said as a bunch of old men revealed their crystals. "Guys?" both Donghae and Siwon said in confusion as they fainted on the floor.

Back in the lab, both of them woke up from the recent events that Mr Kim have to explain to them. "Don't ask. They have turned into a bunch of old men?" Donghae asked. "Let's just say that by the time reach 12 midnight, their soul will be kept in that monster's bag forever and they will only have the memories of a grandpa's old time stories." Mr Kim explained as the others (while being as an old men) are playing a chess.

Siwon decided to leave the lab again as Donghae follow him again. "Siwon, wait up!" the younger male said as he took his crystal and left the lab. At the forest, Xufee is with Slasher as he poured the youth's soul into a big pot. "Sir, shall I take the blue and the green ranger's ranger youth for now?" the latter asked as both rangers decided to hear their conversation.

"You may need to wait here for a while. They may be training to sharpen up their skills to defeat us. But once you got 2,000 youth's soul, they will eventually die instead." Slasher explained. "Our teammates will die of being an old men." Donghae whispered that Siwon decided to call Mr Kim to tell him the truth only to realize that his signal is not working.

"Shoot, it's not connected!" he said as Donghae do the same thing but also unable to contact Mr Kim. "Get out both of you!" Slasher said as both Donghae and Siwon instant morph into their ranger suits. "Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!". Slasher recongized them since they are the only rangers who are still youthful.

"You're the one who kill Leeteuk's father, isn't it?" Donghae angrily said. "Yes, but since your leader is not there, minions, attack them." Slasher command the minions as both blue ranger and green ranger are using their own swords to slash them down. However, Xufee decided to send them away.

"Donghae, watch out!" Siwon said as he cover the blue ranger from Xufee's attack causing them to be thrown away into a far away area. "Find them..." Slasher said as the minions went to find them and he let Xufee to find more youth's soul.

At the other part of the forest, both Siwon and Donghae who demorph instantly opened their eyes after they have landed on the safe ground. "Siwon, you can get off of me though." Donghae said as the latter let go of him despite the blushes on both of their cheeks. "Siwon-ah, you're bleeding!" the younger male said as the latter covered it up.

"Stay here!" Siwon said as he left Donghae in there. "Hey! I sai- Ow!" Donghae trying to say only to realize that his ankle is so much painful that he had to bare with it for a while. Meanwhile, Siwon fight against the minions despite his bleeding. Taking one of the minion's sword, he managed to clash them down one by one until he saw a minion about to attack.

Fortunately, an arrow appear to hit the minion's chest. Siwon realized that Donghae is helping him to attack the minions. The latter using his head to knock the minion down despite his ankle is still painful. "Donghae... Donghae! Wait up!" Siwon said as he grabbed the latter's arm. "Knock it off! Why do you keep running away from me? Was I too much of a nuisance for you?" the younger male asked.

"I wasn't!" the latter answered back. "But why? Is it because you're afraid of your status? Huh? Or maybe you're just jealous about my skill? Okay, maybe I can teach you about it. Or I can-" "I don't want to get you hurt!" Siwon bursted out in anger as Donghae was surprised about his honesty. "I'm sorry. To be honest, I really don't want anyone to get hurt especially for my little brother and a new friends that I have just made." Siwon explained his honest truth that Donghae hugged him for comfort.

"Donghae?" the older male asked. "I understand why you want to protect your little brother and us. But I am also doing the same thing since my appa died of an illness. This time, we work together, okay?" Donghae said as Siwon finally agreed with him. Meanwhile, Xufee managed to get 1,000 youth's souls that so many old men and women are still crying for help though especially with the other five main rangers.

"I have only left 1,000 youth's souls that they will immediately died of being old"! Xufee said. Back to Donghae and Siwon, they managed to fight against the minions despite the bleeding and the injured ankle. "How are we going to find Slasher and that monster though?" the older male asked.

"I wish Heechul was here with us but with his youth got stolen, I have to rely on my powers." Donghae said. "Wait, powers?" Siwon asked in confusion. "When you bonded with a crystal, you can use it to attack the villians. Since yours is thunder, you can use it to electric shock. But I need to use my water power to lead the direction though." Donghae explained as they noticed more minions are coming towards them.

Siwon found a stick that can support Donghae's injured ankle. "You might need those though." he said as Donghae use his duct tape to cover up the injured ankle. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" both morphed into their ranger suits as they use their own swords to kill off most minions. "This way!" Donghae said as Siwon followed him. Xufee decided to use Eunhyuk's youth's soul to slice it until Donghae's water powers managed to drop the knife. "NO!" Xufee said as both rangers torn the bag that the youth's soul have returned to their owners.

In the lab, the others are about to laid down as their dying wish until their youth's soul returned back into their body. "I'm young again!" Heechul shouted as the others were surprised abou themselves especially the civilians as well. "Explanation later. Donghae and Siwon needs your help though. They're at the forest though." Mr Kim said as the team grabbed their crystals and ran off.

Slasher and Xufee are out of the forest that both blue and green ranger managed to find them. "It's over already! We'll kill you off first Slasher!" Donghae said as Slasher leave Xufee by himself. "PINK DAGGER!" Heechul's voice said as his dagger hit Xufee. "Hyungs! Ryeowook-sshi!" Donghae said as he went to hug them. "You're okay?" Leeeteuk asked. "Kyuyhyunnie!" Siwon also rushed towards his younger brother. "Hyung, I'm fine if it wasn't for you and Donghae-ah." the red ranger said.

"Argh! I wanted to use your youth's soul to get your crystals!" Xufee said as he realized that he exposed the truth. "We already know about it though." Leeteuk allow the other four to slash at the monster while Donghae and Siwon use their global power-up to combine their power to kill off Xufee.

Back in the museum, the team are doing their regular jobs while Donghae gives an intro about the museum to Kyuhyun and Siwon since they have no idea about the museum. "So, when can we start our work?" Siwon asked as Kyuhyun already know why his older brother ask their new friend in a happy tone.

"Maybe today?" the latter said. Just they are walking towards the cafe, Eunhyuk accidentally pushed one of the customer that the latter hit Donghae's head causing Donghae to look like he is hugging Siwon. "Sorry guys..." Eunhyuk apologized causing both Donghae and Siwon to be blushed hidden although Heechul, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are already aware about them while Leeteuk just shook his head about the incident.

To be continued...