Episode 10

Power Rangers SJ Force

Eunhyuk was taking care of an employer's kids since he is good at taking care of kids. "Oi Anchovy! Come here!" Heechul shouted across the kitchen.

"Yeah, what it is?" the latter asked. "I'm going out to buy some stuff for someone." the older male said as he put an apron on Eunhyuk. "But, I am taking care of these kids. One of them will scold me." "Yeah, just be quiet and do your job. Bye!" Heechul said as he left the museum for a while making Eunhyuk felt uncomfortable at the same time.

Later, Donghae walked in the museum to grab something when Eunhyuk pat him on the shoulder. "Hey, bro. Can you do the cooking for me just this once?" he asked. "I'm sorry. I would love to help you but I got to help someone who fell down on the slippery floor." the latter answered back as he left the kitchen when the little girl is pulling Eunhyuk's shirt.

"Yes?" he asked. "Is the grill on fire?" the little girl asked as Eunhyuk realized he forgot to turned off the gas and asked Leeteuk and Ryeowook to help him.

In the spaceship, Commnander Rex is drinking his sake as Polly smirked to herself walking away for a while. "Wizao!" she called the monster who was sleeping at that time. "Yeah?" he asked. "I want you to go down and get the crystals from the rangers. Otherwise, you will be sent to the compactor." she said. "What? I don't want to get thrown into the compactor." Wizao said as he immediately ran for his life to get the rangers' crystals/

Back in the museum, Eunhyuk felt gulity as the employer fired him as a babysitter. "Hyung, are you okay?" Ryeowook asked as Eunhyuk let out his frustrated scream at them.

"Because you all don't want to help me doing other things, I might as well go home today and come back next week instead." he explained to them as they heard a signal from Mr Kim. "Guys, there's a monster trying to attack the cities." the manager explained. "We're one the way. Let's go!" Leeteuk said as the others follow their leader.

"Hahahaha, where are you Power Rangers?" Wizao said as the rangers appeared in their ranger forms. "There you are. I was about to introduce myself." Wizao said as the rangers fight against him but it was no use. "I might as well take your soul first." Wizao said as he grabbed both Leeteuk and Donghae by his hands. "Argh!" both white and blue ranger said as Wizao took something from inside the body.

"What did you do to them?" Eunhyuk angriley said as he use his staff to hit Wizao but the latter throw the brown ranger instead. "Get away from Eunhyukkie!" Heechul said as he charge towards the enemy but the monster grabbed something from Heechul's body causing the latter dropped on the floor. "Heechul-hyung!" Ryeowook said as his something was also taken by Wizao.

"Guys!" Eunhyuk cried as he continued to fight against Wizao. "Oh come on, be nice to me will you? I just grabbed their balls to keep them." the monster said as Eunhyuk hit the balls into far away. "You will regret this!" Wizao said as he left the city. Eunhyuk demorph to find the other members since he is the only one being alive.

"Ryeonggu? Donghae-ya? Hyungs?" he shouted across the city as he couldn't find them until he noticed Ryeowook's clothes were on the floor. "What the heck is Ryeowook's clothes lying on the floor?" he asked as he noticed that there is a baby covered up in the purple ranger's clothes.

"Okay, I did not see that coming..." he said to himself as two little boys jumpscare the latter. "AH!" the latter screamed like a little girl. "Hey! Respect your elders will you?" the latter said as the boy in pink clothing is laughing very loud. "Yah Ahjusshi, you think I will definitely respect you?" he said as the boy in white clothing hit him. "Hey, respect this man will you?" the boy said. "I am so sorry, he didn't mean it though." he said.

"Wait a minute, those are Leeteuk's and Heechul's clothing. Where did you get does? Who are you?!?!?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm Park Jungsoo a.k.a Leeteuk!" the boy in white clothing said. "Heechul." the boy in pink clothing said as he give out his peace sign. "Then, that means, the baby is Ryeowook-sshi?" the brown ranger asked himself as the boy in blue clothing appear from the wall. "True..." he said. "Donghae?!?!?" he asked as he screamed from the inside.

"You're telling me that this kids and the baby are Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae and Ryeowook?" Mr Kim asked. "Yup. I don't why they turned into a 5 year old kids for unknown reason!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he noticed Heechul is playing his equipment. "Yah Heechul-sshi, don't play with my equipment!" he scolded the older male despite the latter is now a little kid.

Both Leeteuk and Donghae were running around in the lab as they were playing tag while Ryeowook started to cry for his needs. "Eunhyuk, what did that monster took from them?" Mr Kim asked. "Well, he took something that looks like a ball and... Oh darn!" the latter said as he realized he hit the balls which is actually their current soul (and their personalities) away.

"Why did you do that?!?!?" Mr Kim asked as he hit Eunhyuk multiple times. "Stop. I will get the balls right away." Eunhyuk said as Mr Kim pulled him. "If you want to get the balls to return their actual age and personalities, you need to bring them along." the manager said as Eunhyuk's mouth was wide open. "Then that means..." he asked. "Appa!" the three of them said in unison while Ryeowook just giggled. "No..." he said.

At the park, Eunhyuk is keeping on eye on the three boys (mostly Heechull and using the pram to make sure Ryeowook doesn't go anywhere. "Appa! I'm hungry." Donghae said as Eunhyuk felt helpless in this current situation. "Okay, appa will buy you some food." the latter said as he went to the food stall to pay the food for Donghae. "Here you go. Happy?" he asked as the younger boy nodded. "Appa, where's Heechul?" Leeteuk asked as Eunhyuk realized that the older male is missing.

"Aish this guy- I mean kid! Where on earth did he go?" Eunhyuk said as he ran with the other three to find the pink boy. Heechul was disgusted by the clown's performance as he pushed the clown away. "Hey Ahjusshi! Your performance is so lousy. No wonder people are not laughing at your silly antics!" Heechul said with his sharp tounge as the audience actually laugh.

"This kid! Where's your parents?" the clown said as Eunhyuk grabbed the latter out of the performance. "I'm so sorry. He didn't mean it." Eunhyuk said as the clown tried to make sure the latter needs to talk to the young boy. "Appa." Leeteuk said as Eunhyuk cringe and turned around towards his leader. "Yes, Leeteuk- OI!" he said as he noticed Leeteuk's nose got bleed. "What happended to you?" he asked. "The sun is destorying me." the young boy said as Eunhyuk wanting to rant or scream at them but he can't as the three of them are kids while one of them is a baby.

All of the sudden, while they are walking, Donghae and Heechul smelled something odd. "Donghae, Heechul, is there something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked. "Appa, do you smell anything weird?" Donghae asked as the latter smell right away. "Ryeonggu pooped his diapers!" Leeteuk said as Eunhyuk checked on the youngest member when Ryeowook started to cry. "Come on..." he said as he went to the bench to change the latter's diaper. "Okay, steady... steady." he said to himself only for Ryeowook to pee at his face while Heechul and Leeteuk were giggling.

Back in the spaceship, Fury is sharpening his sword as he want to defeat the rangers to get the crystals as Polly came towards him. "My, my. Well if it isn't Fury who still can't get over about the fact when you have the empty global power-up." she said as she wants to trigger the latter who keeps smashing things. "Will you be quiet? If I get one of the rangers' crystal, you will be sorry for what you did to me." Slasher said as he left the room while Polly laugh very manically.

Back in the park, Eunhyuk washed his face after Ryeowook peed at his face while looking annoyed. "Okay, appa is going to say this one more time. We're going to find the balls to return back your normal age. Understand?" he asked. The other two nodded as Eunhyuk look around his surroundings that Heechul is missing. That is until he saw the crowd gathering around seeing a boy in pink clothing climbing up the pole. "HEECHUL!" Eunhyuk screamed as he ran towards the latter only for the younger boy to come down safely.

"What were you doing? You could have gotten yourself hurt." Leeteuk asked depite him being turned into a kid, he still concern about his friend. "I just climb to return the baby bird to its mother." the latter explained as he pointed it out at the bird's nest. Eunhyuk realized Heechul is still a kind-hearted person despite his witty personality.

"At least you're not injured." Donghae said as Wizao came back to them. "Wizao!" Eunhyuk said as he noticed he has to face in front of the enemy. "You all look like you want to cry when I do this instead!" the monster said as he stepped on the birds very harshly and Heechul is shown to be angry. "Guys, we have to run!" Eunhyuk said as he let the others run first.

Stopping for a while, Eunhyuk couldn't do this anymore until he saw four balls still glowing at the poles. "There it is!" he said as he was about to get it but was attacked by Wizao. "You think you can get me so easily? Once I have your crystals, I will immediately kill you once and for all." the latter said as Eunhyuk told the others to stay behind even though he knew they can still fight against their enemy.

"Don't even try to be boastful!" he said as he took his global power-up to morph. "Change Standby!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"Mythical Change!" he morph into brown ranger as he took his staff to continue to fight against Wizao. "Wow! Appa just..." "Turned into..." "SUPERHERO!" Donghae, Leeteuk and Heechul said as they watched their 'appa' fighting while Ryeowook is giggling in his baby voice. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk is starting to lose as he need to get the balls to return back to their original personality and age.

"Appa is losing. We need to help him!" Heechul said as he wanted to help Eunhyuk. "But we don't know how to fight against this baddie." Donghae said as Leeteuk said "We may be small but that doesn't mean we're scared of anything big. If Appa is fighting for us, then we help appa instead." Donghae and Heechul nodded as their agreement and went towards Eunhyuk.

"Ready to be defeated, Brown Ranger?" Wizao said as Eunhyuk is unable to get up for a while until a group of small hands punch the latter's stomach. "Boys!" the brown ranger said as they all ran towards him. "Appa, are you okay?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine. Can you guys morph like me?" the latter asked as the trio tried their best though.

"Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into a mini ranger suits as Wizao try to blast at them only for the trio managed to dodge at the same time as they kicked at him with more powerful strength. "Argh! Why am I losing this to these kids?" he asked himself. Eunhyuk ran towards them as he congratulate them for helping him. "Let's see if you can actually try this." the brown ranger said as he use his staff to attack Wizao's nuts causing the enemy lose to him in his first life. Eunhyuk ran to the poles where the four balls are still glowing.

"I'm going to throw back at you guys!" he said as he throw the first ball to Ryeowook who is still a baby and throw the other three back to the original trio to turned them back into young men. "Hu~h?" Leeteuk's voice changed from 5 year old kid to his manly voice. "Hyung, did you do anything weird?" Heechul asked as Donghae was confused during this whole fiasco.

"Yes!" Eunhyuk said as he pumped his fist. "Last time I remember, I fought against Wizao and..." Ryeowook said to himself until he noticed that he is not wearing any clothes and has a white clothing around his waist. "Why am I here? Gotta morph!" he said as he took his global power-up to morph into purple ranger.

"Change Standby!" he said as he immdiately let go of the white clothing while Eunhyuk cover his eyes since the younger male is . "How dare you?!?!?" Wizao said as he grow into a big size. The rangers' zords came in as they formed into a megazord. "Guys, are you ready?" Leeteuk said as they nodded. "Let's see if you can dodge this." Wizao said using his bolt attack at them.

"Damn it! If only we knew what new power we can use." Donghae said as Eunhyuk has an idea. "Heechul, do you still have the armadillo zord?" he asked. "Yeah, why?" the older male asked. "We need it for something useful to defeat that creep." Eunhyuk said as he called the armadillo zord came in as their weapon. "Armadillo Wrecking Ball!" the team said as Wizao is losing to them. "No, it can't be." he said as the others managed to punch him. "I'm sorry..." Wizao said as he was already been killed. "Yes, we did it!" Eunhyuk said as the others were also cheering as well.

Back in the lab, Eunhyuk realized that the others just shook their heads. "You don't remember anything since Wizao took your soul?" he asked. "No... I don't even remember being so savage to a clown." Heechul said. "Did we both play tag in the lab?" Donghae asked.

"At least we didn't poop ourselves." Leeteuk teased Ryeowook as the younger male started to become embrassaing about his fiasco. "Ryeowook? You litterally pooped yourself?" Heechul asked as he started to laugh at the latter causing so much chaos with the four of them while Eunhyuk just felt helpless as he wished he would forget everything today.

To be continued...