Episode 1

Power Rangers SJ Force

"ANGEL!!!" the villainous voice shouted as he started to get mad at one space pod (which Angel is inside) and his minions start to fire at him. "Honey, how can you fire at him when you are starting to rage at such a small thing?" his wife said. "Polly, he has the spirit crystals that he is holding. How am I supposed to be calm when we haven't finished this mission?" Polly's husband said. "Argh, you're no help at all!" Polly said as she started to fire at Angel's space pod. "Yes, I have succeeded! How's that?" she said while mocking her husband at the same time. "Fine. You win this time! Slasher!" Polly's husband commands his best man. "Yes, Commander Rex. What do you want me to do." the latter said. "I need you to find Angel and take the spirit crystals from him." Rex said. "Yes, sir." Slasher said as he went outside from the ship.

Meanwhile, on Earth, Angel has landed safely as he went to find the spirit crystal. "Where are they? They must be here somewhere though." he said as he searches desperately to find the spirit crystals. "ANGEL!" someone shouted. "No, that's Slasher!" he whispered as he found the spirit crystals. He realized he needs to put a bomb in the box and fake his death to make sure Slasher won't get him. "I can scent your smell here, Angel!" Slasher said as he walks through the forest to find Angel.

"There you are, I know that Polly have shot you dead and now, I want to make sure you are really dead!" he was about to slash Angel until he caught something in his eyes. "Wait, those spirit crystals. Commander Rex must have it though." Slasher said as he went back to the ship while Angel opened his eyes to make sure Slasher is gone. "Spirits, hear me." he asked towards the sky. "I need you to guard these 7 crystals for good. If these things have been handed to the dark side, all the good things would be gone." Angel said as he flew the crystals to the sky to guard the crystals. "ANGEL!" Slasher's voice shouted. "Slasher? He survived?" he said in confusion voice. "We're now stuck on Earth thanks to you!". Slasher ran towards Angel as both of them have a vigorous fight until he sees the volcano erupt. "Darn! I have to get out of here!" Slasher said as he ran off while Angel just stands there, getting ready to be wiped out though.

In the current timeline, a guidance said that volcano only erupts in once in a year and now, it stopped being active. "Now, we move to the next part of the tour..." she said as a young man decided to stare at the volcano model. "Interesting..." he said. Needing to ask someone, he stopped one of the staff who wears a beanie and is seen wearing an ear pierce, listening to music. "Excuse me..." he said. "Yeah, can I help you?" the beanie boy stopped for a while. "My name is Leeteuk and I have starting to wonder where is this volcano at." Leeteuk said. "Oh, this volcano. Well, it's only around 10km away from this museum." the beanie boy said. "Really? Kamsaminda." Leeteuk respectfully bows to the beanie boy. "Don't mention it." the latter said with a gummy smile as he moves away from Leeteuk.

While walking towards the cafe, the beanie boy has decided to use his pick-up line on one of the girls. "Hey baby, you look like an apple, can I bee your tree?" he said. "Ew. Gross!" she said as she left the museum. "Ouch..." he said as he went inside the cafe to grab his drink. The other staff who has pink hair and a pink shirt while wearing his white jacket mumbled in his mouth as he wanted to do something different from his usual job until he accidentally drops one of the food. "Heechul..." the manager said while looking angrily.

"Minhaeyo..." Heechul said as he cursed himself in his head before going to the customer's table. "Okay, I've got your orders here. Two growl salads and one altair ramen. Enjoy." he said. "But we haven't even order yet." one of the customers said. "No need cuz I have read your mind. So, just enjoy your meal for a while." Heechul said as he ran off to find the beanie boy. "Eunhyuk-ah! Wait up!" Heechul said. "Oh hyung, get back to the cafe. You know the manager will be mad at you though." Eunhyuk said. "I don't care. Anyway, you're going to find more priceless items though." the older male said. "Yup, this time it's the volcano type one." the younger male said.

"And how many did the girls hate your pick-up lines? Heechul said. "Make that 19 girls..." Eunhyuk sadly said as he walked away while Heechul catches up with him. "Okay, instead of me being so savage, why don't you take me to find more priceless items?" the latter said. "Minhaeyo hyung, it's policy rules." Eunhyuk said as he gets ready to start the engine. "Mr Kim!" Heechul shouted that make his manager angrily at him. "Table 37 is missing a dinner roll partying and no, you can't go." Mr Kim said. "Policy Rules." both of them said at the same time. "Come on manager hyung, I know all these priceless items as much as anyone on your board." Heechul said. "I'm sorry Heechul, I cannot let you do this. You should go back to your job, ne?" Mr Kim said as he went inside the truck. As the truck started to move, Heechul has decided to sneak behind and went inside the full of a crate.

At the volcano's island, Leeteuk stopped his car to get out and went inside the cave to find more mysterious items. "I hope Umma is with me though..." he murmured in his mouth as he let the rope go down the hill and he carefully step down the parts of the volcano. "Aish... I need a better equipment though. Wait a moment, what is that?" he said as he picked up a dinosaur tooth. "Cool!" he shouted that he heard footsteps. "Crap! I really shouldn't be so damn loud." Leeteuk said as he ran as fast as he could until he couldn't hear the footsteps at all. "Aish, that was close." he said and just as he was about to go home, he noticed a white crystal glowing in the dark. "Hmm... a white crystal. It's interesting since it's my favourite colour though." he said while fascinating the crystal. He decided to move out quickly though as he didn't want to be noticed though.

Meanwhile, Heechul came out from the back of the truck while Eunhyuk barely looks at him. "Okay Heechul, this is your one moment to show your full potential!" he said as he practised his speech for a few seconds until he noticed a black hoodie figure opened one of the crates and took it. "Yah! Eunhyukkie! He took your crate! Oi!" Heechul trying to signal his dongsaeng only to be invalid. "Damn it!" he said to himself while getting off the truck to chase the black hoodie figure. "Finally, that crystal will be mine..." the black hoodie figure said as someone tap his shoulder.

"What? Who is it?" he said as Heechul managed to take the crate only to be caught for a few seconds. "Hey you!" the black hoodie figure said as he started to blast at Heechul. The latter got hurt as he fell down on the ground. "Now, time to meet your doom!" he said until Leeteuk appeared as he was swinging to get the crate. "Are you okay? Here, let me help you out though. I'm Park Jung Soo a.k.a Leeteuk. And you must be, Heechul." the older male introduced himself as he returns the crate while Heechul just shook his head. "Who- Where did you come from?" the latter asked. "I had enough! I will have to get that crate!" the black hoodie figure reveal himself as a slime monster. "Ne, do you know what's inside that box?" Leeteuk asked. "I have really no idea what's inside the crate though." Heechul answered back. "That's it!" a slime monster said as Leeteuk took out his frying pan looking embarrassed while Heechul giggled though. Soon, Leeteuk uses the skills only he knows as he defeats the slime monster.

"Great job!" Heechul said only to found out that the frying pan was on fire. "Hey, do you have any brilliant ideas, Mr Goodie?" he said. "If I can't get the crystal, I might have as well slime you both." the slime monster said as he makes both males injured. The crate turns out to be a pink crystal. "These two crystals are mine!" the slime monster said as both Leeteuk and Heechul reached out their respective crystal only to be slime by the monster.

Fortunately, the crystals powers set them free. "What, it broke my slime?" the monster said. The crystals started to glow to both Leeteuk and Heechul as both found out that the crystals turn into a mechanical glove but with modern colours buttons. "What. The. Heck. Just. Happened?" Heechul asked dumbfoundedly. Leeteuk uses the handle as he started to shoot at the slime monster. "Yah! What was that for?" Heechul angrily asked. "I don't know, all I did was using the handle as it needs our crystals to put in." Leeteuk said as both of them put their respective crystals in their mechanical glove. "You're ruining everything!" the slime monster said. 

Both of them later use their handle to blast only to have mythical animals appear to them as they turned into "POWER RANGERS?" the slime monster said. "Hey Heechul, look! We look amazing!" Leeteuk said as his suit is white. "Yeah! All of the sudden, I feel the urged of using the powers I have never used it for a while." Heechul answered back while his suit is pink. "Argh!" the slime monster angrily said. "We can do this if we stick together." Leeteuk said as Heechul agreed.

Both started to use their punches and kicks for the first time and they felt that they won. Suddenly, a white tiger appeared out of nowhere as both male demorphed into their civilians forms. "What? A white tiger zord? Let me you KITTY!" the slime monster said as he got thrown by Leeteuk's personal zord. Leeteuk realized that he and Heechul are still on the ground being helpless. "Did we just fight a slimy monster and almost get trampled by a white tiger?" Heechul asked. "Yup." Leeteuk nodded. "Okay, just checking!" the latter said. Unfortunately for Heechul, the truck has gone when he needed to go back to the museum. "Oi Hyukkie! Crap. Hey, I don't want to be a busybody but don't you have a car..." Heechul said as Leeteuk reveal that he has a car keys.

Inside the spaceship. Commander Rex was pissed off at the slime monster that he didn't even get the single crystal. "Honey, if you want to get those spirit crystals, we need to use our heads and not go through the shooting and everything." Polly said in her seductive voice. "She's right. We'll wait till we know if the crystals are active though." Slasher said. "Very well, we'll wait for the crystals to be active." Commander Rex said as he laughed very evily.

In Leeteuk's car, Heechul noticed that inside the car are full of Leeteuk's family members. "Say, why are there so many photos of your family members?" he asked. "I kept them as my memories since they died in a car accident. I only live with my mother and my sister instead." Leeteuk said as he calmly driving towards the museum. "I'm sorry... Maybe I shouldn't bring that up though." Heechul said. "It's okay. I am looking for someone or rather something to get my family's vengeance." the latter said. "You know, you really didn't have to save me back there." Heechul said in his sincere voice. "Well, umma said helping is the right thing to do." Leeteuk answered back as Heechul took out the photo of his mother and the younger self of Leeteuk. "Someday, I hope I would get to meet your mother and your noona-sshi." Heechul said with a sincere smile while Leeteuk returned the same smile he had on his face. While they are in the car, blue and purple crystals were glowing somewhere in this area and Slahser is getting it instead.

To be continued...