Chapter 8

Tainted Love

Yoongi's POV

I wake up from my sleep and feels my headache is decrease. Better than before this. I am yawning and stretching my body a bit and when I turns around to my right, I surprised to see what is beside my bed. I don't expected to see her in this room. She said before that after she feeding me, she will get out from this room. What is she doing here right now?

Kim Jennie. She is sleeping beside my bed. She is sitting on the floor with her legs got straight up. Her head is leaning over my bed and her back leaning to the table beside my bed. She slept in such uncomfortable position though. Why did she bother to sleep here? Did she actually expect to see me died when she woke up or what?

I am getting up from laying and sits at my bed. I then come a bit closer to her. There is a book on her lap. She must reading the book before she fell asleep. Yeah, books can make you sleepy though. I took the book from her lap and put it on the table. I realized her outfits is changed already. This evening she is wearing shorts and t-shirt but now she changed to pants up to her knees and a long sleeves baggy shirt.

I lowered my face and stared at her face sleeping face. She looks so calm in her sleep eventhough her position seems uncomfortable. I flipped her hairs that fell on her face behind her ear carefully and continue stare at her face. I then caressing her hairs slowly and suddenly paused when I feels she is a bit moving. But fortunately, she still sleeps and not opens her eyes. Without I realized, I actually smiling looking at her.

I get off from the bed and walks to her. I lowered myself to her level and put my palms on my chin. I continue staring at her sleeping face. Eventhough I hate her but I can't lie that she actually looks pretty. Inside and outside. She is same like me. We don't have that bright personalities but I don't know nowadays seeing her also can makes my day. But my ego deny all of that. I won't let she breaks my ego though.

"What you have done to me, Kim Jennie?" Actually it feels like the question is more to me. What did she have done to you, Min Yoongi? Did you forget who she is?

I sighed. I then pick her up in bridal style carefully and put her on my bed slowly. She did move a bit but then she is just adjusted her body and then she stops moving. I look at the clock and it shows 1 o'clock in the morning. I am laying beside her with a gap and before I closed my eyes, I took a glance at her and smile. I then closed my eyes. This fever is making me weak and sleepy.

***

Jennie's POV

I wake up from my sleeps and I suddenly have a feelings that something is not right. I feels so different right now. This bed, is not feels like the ones which I usually wake up in the morning. The aura of the room also feels so different. Am I in my dreamland? But why it feels so real right now?

I shoots my eyes open and totally shocked that I am not in my room and Yoongi's room instead. And more surprising, I am sleeping on his bed. What kind of situation I am into right now? I automatically get off from the bed and looking through the room. I am not seeing Yoongi anywhere. I look at the clock and it shows 8 o'clock in the morning. I realized that after I got showered yesterday I am coming back into Yoongi' room around 9pm. I actually sleeping that long? Oh my God.

But where is Yoongi? It is impossible he already go to the office since he still having the fever. But knowing it is Yoongi, it may be possible. When I want to take a step to his room door, I heard his bathroom door is opened. I automatically looks towards the door and saw Yoongi get out from the bathroom while his hands busily drying his hair with a towel. I suddenly freeze and not moving. My eyes is still on him.

Yoongi just realized me being standing there looking at him and he just looking at me like nothings happened. I want to something, I want ask something but my words is stuck inside my mouth.

"Are you sleeping well? In my bed?" His question makes me freaked out. He just walking leisurely in his room.

"How did I end up in your bed?" I don't feels like I wanna answer to his question because I feels so silly right now.

"Of course you are climbed on it. No?" He asked while lifting his eyebrow.

"NO!" I suddenly shouts a bit and then regrets at it since I feels so embarrass right now.

"No? Okay, then. Just thinking I am the one who is carrying you and put it in my bed" He shrugged and sits in couch beside his bed.

"That is sound more absurd though." I lowly murmur to myself.

"Yeah, I agree with you. And yes, I heard you though" He did shocked me. This jerk have an elephant ear or what?

"Whatever, I am getting out" I said while turning around to the door. "Oh by the way, it is nice to see you showered already. Before I go to the class, I will preparing a breakfast for you and will giving you a medicine so wait okay" I continue and without waits for his answer, I just walks out and closed his door.

***

Once I finished my showered and preparing for the class, I got a group message saying that Mrs. Baek which is a lecturer for my today's class, is having a sudden meeting out of city so her class will be cancelled today. Since today I have one class only so I don't have to go to the college.

I changed my clothes into something comfortable as I grab myself a short pants and a short sleeves t-shirt. I walks out from my room and straight to the kitchen. I take out the ingredients that I want to use for making a breakfast and starts making it.

I just make a simple breakfast. If I overacts and cooks too much, Yoongi might not eating it. So, I just preparing a sandwich and a hot chocolate. Finished all of it, I put the sandwich and a hot chocolate at the food tray. I put a warm water and the medicine too. Once all settled, I pick up the tray and bring it to Yoongi's room.

It seems like Yoongi is busily checking his phone. He is sitting on the bed while leaning his back on the headboard. I did cough a bit and walking towards him. I put the tray on the table and looking at him. While my eyes met his, he is looking me with a frown. What again this time? Aish.

"Here your breakfast. Make sure you eat it and yeah, before that hot chocolate is getting cooler" I said to him but he is just looking at me.

"I thought I already said I don't like to repeat myself?" He said to me and I sits on the side of his bed.

"But you must eat. If you don't want me to come to your room and bringing you foods and medicine, then get well faster. So I will stop doing this thing" I explain to him. He suddenly adjusted his position and facing me.

"I don't talk about that" He said.

"Then, what?" I questioned him and this time I am the one who is frowning.

"Your clothes. Wear a proper clothes. You want to go study or luring men into you?" He said with a very serious voice.

I let out a small laugh and nodding. Ah, that is what he means. I thought he is not liking me to enter and exit his room whenever I like. Eventhough it is a yes. He does not like it.

"I know, Yoongi. I did mind your words. I actually having no classes today so yeah, that is why I dress up like this" I said to him nicely and smile a bit. He is just looking at me and then mouthing an okay to me. Just okay? Hmph, what can I expect from him though.

He get off from his bed and walking towards the couch beside his bed and sits on it. I follow him as I pick up the food tray and place it on a round table in front the couch. While I want to take a step out from his room, he hold my wrist and gesturing to me to sit on the couch beside him. I just follow his order and sit.

"Yesterday you overacts wanting to take care of me and today you just want to leave the food here and go?" His low voice is sounds so nice. Aish.

"I assumed that you are better than yesterday" I answered.

"Then, go" I did frown. Why so sudden?

"You want me to stay or not?" I already standing and looking at him.

"Sit" Oh my God, this jerk. But still, I did sit down back. How to resists his offer though? Ugh.

I saw him eating calmly. If he had always been as calm as he is now and instead of glaring at me with his scary eyes, it would probably be better for both of us. We both can reconcile and talk well with each other but he prefers that way. Whatever it is, he hates me.

"Did watching me eat can makes you full?" His sudden question bringing me to the reality.

"I already eat just now at kitchen. I am not used to eat a lot for breakfast" I told him the truth. It is true that I am barely eat in the morning but for lunch, I did stuffed my mouth with a lot of foods.

"Alright then" He said and I just nods my head. Suddenly, my brain is thinking of something. I debate to myself should I ask him or not. And I just choose to asking him.

"Yoongi yaa" I called him. I heard he just hmm-ed at me.

"I want to asks something" I begin play with my fingers and looks down.

"Stop playing with your fingers. You looks like a little girl who is thinking to confess her love at her crush" his words success to make me look at him with a frown.

"Hmm, yesterday, did we sleep together on the same bed?" I begin to ask the question that have been lingering in my mind since this morning.

"Of course. Do you think I will just give you sleep in my bed and I am sleeping on couch?" He questioned me back. Woah, how can he be so cool about it?

"Chesh, on our wedding day, he did slept on the couch though" I murmur slowly to myself.

"I can hear you, wifey" he said and I am stunned. I am sure I just talking to myself and he did not hear though! and what? Wifey? Oh my God, why my face feels so hot?

"We just... sleep, right?" I am a bit hesitated to ask it actually.

"Why? Did you feel anything on your body?"

"AH! NO NO!" I waved both of my hands in front of his face. Ah, bad moves. I just making myself looks dumb.

"Don't worry. I am still a sane" He let out a small laugh and finished his last bites of the sandwich.

"By the way, I will bank in an amount of money to you. Get yourself a new phone" He saying with his poker face. Does he didn't feel guilty though? What about a sorry? But then, I remember he is Min Yoongi.

"Don't worry. I already get myself a new phone already" I said while cleaning the table after I gave him the medicine. I put everything in the tray back and pick up as I stands up already wanting to go out from his room.

"Wow, so fast" He stated. What he means by that? I don't want to mind it so I just go out from the room.

***

I just finished reading the 'A light through the darkness' book. I can't finish it because so many things happened in just within a week. I put the book on the reading table and walks to my bed. I was checking through my social networks and replying some message. There is I suddenly got a message from Yoongi.

Don't forget we have to attend my mom's party this weekends. We will be staying at my parent's mansion for two days. Saturday & Sunday.

I just remembering about the party now. I already planned to go to the bookstore this weekends. But what should I do? The party looks more important than my books. And my parents must be there too. It is been a long time since I met them.

Alright. Noted!

I reply to his message and turn off the lights of my phone. I am laying on my bed and preparing myself to sleep. May tomorrow and after be good to me. I've getting a tough day nowadays. Ah!

 

 

**I can't believe I write 8 chapters within 3 days!! OMG IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. LOL. I just wanna say that I just write this story without read it back. So, there must be an error such as a typos or a word that does not suitable with the sentences or whatever. And yeah, I make a lot of mistake like grammatical error. So, im so sorry! I hope you guys still can enjoy my story! Lot of loves.xo