Chapter 4

Tainted Love

Jennie's POV

It is been two weeks already since that night incident happened. I never see Yoongi since then. I just heard his door open and closed, also the front door. But no way that I will go out from my room and talking to him. What should I am saying to him though? So I decided maybe we are better be like this. Well, we were always like this actually. I am getting used to.

I just don't know why recently I have an eager to talk to him. Maybe I feel so suffocated living in a house, in a same house but totally like strangers. I have no freedom to do anything. All we do is hiding from each other, and mind not to meets each others eyes.

It is 8:50 in the morning already. I have a class at 10am. I put all my things in a bag, put a light make up and begin dress up. That is my style, I put make up first and then I dress up. I don't others but that is how I am. I put on a white short sleeves tank top and a black shorts, that tied with something that cover my knees to my ankle. I put my bag on my shoulder and pick up my black sneakers and get out from the room. I've already call a cab, so maybe it will arrived 5 minutes more.

Today's first class will be Mr. Lim's class. That man have been teaching me last semester. This semester he is teaching me again. We met again. I gotten know how he is. He is a kind lecturer, but he never consider a late student. Mr. Lim is someone who don't like students comes late to his class. Since last semester, I hold a record never come late to his class. Well, other classes also I never come late though. I hate waiting so I never let someone waits for me.

While I am in front the front door, wearing my stockings and sneakers, I heard someone enter the door passcode. My eyes shoots wide open. Yoongi should have already go to his office. Why he go back to the house? Did he left something behind? What should I do now? My taxi may have already come now. Ah, I just acts like nothing happened. Like usually I do.

The door shoots open and Yoongi also looks shock that I am in front the door. I move to the side a little to give him space to walk past me and I just staring at the floor, not looking at his face. I have no courage actually. But from the floor, I can see he is still standing in front of me. Did he want to talk anything to me? Why he is still here?

I gather all the courage and look up to his face. And of course, I regrets it later. His eyes never seems soft looking at me. That eyes always shoot me a sharp glare, that dark brown eyes always looks dark. I automatically look down at the floor back.

"Where do you want to go?" His question shocks me. Since when he did ask a question? Never.

"Classes" I answered him. My eyes still on the floor, not looking into his eyes.

"Really? Do you want to go to the classes or do you want to make men drooling over you? and your body?" Oh my God, his question automatically makes me looks right into his eyes. What kind of question is that?

His eyes bored into me from my head to the toes, scanning all over my body. It is such uncomfortable moment. I want to open my mouth and answers to his absurd question but he just walks past by me a little and then turning back again, looking at me.

"Go change your clothes now" He shoots me a glare and walks to the stairs.

"But I already late. My taxi is.." I was shocked by his sudden command and when I want to talk, he never give me to finish my words.

"I don't care. Change your clothes now" He just walks to his room and shuts the door.

I heard my phone is ringing and as expect, the taxi driver is calling for me. I had to cancel the taxi and turn off the call. I don't believe that I actually follow his command and quickly runs upstairs into my room. Since when he actually care about my appearances though, what I wear to college or what. I open my wardrobe and quickly snatch something wearable.

I quickly wear a long sleeves black and white stripes blouse and a long black slacks up to my calf. That is the most safe choice. I look at the clock at it shows 9:30am already. Oh my God, I runs downstairs and open the front door. I walk to the road and find a taxi. Luckily, there have a taxi and the road is not much traffic jam.

I should just wearing that outfit before and not minding that Yoongi. He makes me late to the class. It is not like he see me changing my clothes. He just staying at his room. Aish. But to be honest, I cannot to not follow his order though. I have to. He have a right on me. Since I am his wife. Eventhough he never feels like that.

While I am on my locker to pick up my books, I look at the watch on my wrist on its already 9:55am, I runs through the college's corridor and without my consent, I  hit someone's shoulder and I fell, with my books. Ah, All I can think right now is my class. How can I make a drama in the corridor right now?

I quickly pick up my books and I didn't realize someone is helping me. I look into the face and now I know that's why I fell. I hit a man's shoulder. He collect my books and give it to me. I just saying thank you and stands up begin to runs again. I already late 5 minutes right now. So I don't have a time to talking more to him. If not because of that jerk, that double jerk and that corridor incident, I must already arrived at the class.

I arrived at the class and notice that Mr. Lim is not arrived yet. Wow, he never late to the class though. I enter the class and saw Chaeyoung's eyes already questioned me. I sits beside her and saying,

"Ya ya, I know. I talk about it later. Now, let me catch a breathe" I took a deep breathe and Chaeyoung just grins over me. While I am open my mouth to answer her curiosity, Mr. Lim already arrived at the class with sweats over his face.

The class ended and students stand up to go out from the class to wait to catch a lunch. Its 12:30pm already. We have 2 hours and half class with that Mr. Lim.

"So, ice princess, answer me" Chaeyoung puts her hands on her chin and look at me.

"I wake up late. And there's no taxi this morning. That's all" I answered to her. Well, a lie. Chaeyoung doesn't know the truth about me.

"Such not so you, baby" Yeah, I know Chaeyoung will doubt me.

"Then you think I am lying to you?" I questioned her back. Well, That's very bad. Yeah, Chaeyoung. I am lying. I am a liar.

"I doubt that too. You will not lie to me" Chaeyoung is  just showing her white teeth. "Let's go to the cafe. I am hungry" She's continue and begin walks out from the room. I just follow beside her.

When we were arrived at the cafe, the cafe looks so packs. Since it is a lunch hours so no wonder. Chaeyoung pick grilled sandwich and salads and I also choosing the same since I am lazy to pick what to eat today. It just I add a garlic breads with mushroom soups. I actually have a very big appetite.

I was busily eating and didn't know that I push the spoon and it fell on the floor. While I am down to pick up the spoon, I heard Chaeyoung is talking with someone. I put the spoon at the side of the tables and look who is that girl is talking to. It surprised me when Chaeyoung is talking to a man with a friend behind him and that man is someone who is I met at the corridor this morning. Ah, I just want to not talking to Chaeyoung about the corridor incident.

"Oh, you are.." That man is recognize me. lol, of course right?

"Aha, yeah" I just slightly smile and looking back at Chaeyoung.

"You guys already know each other?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Not really. It just we already met this morning. At the corridor" That man replies. Luckily, he didn't mention anything about this morning. "Can we join you guys?" he continue and askd. Before I say anything, Chaeyoung already said yes and that man is sitting beside me while his friend is sitting beside Chaeyoung.

"Jen, this is my other classmates. I know him through music class. He is Taehyung or V for short. And this is his friend, Jungkook" Chaeyoung is introduce her friends to me. I just nodding.

"And Taehyung, Jungkook. This is my best friend. She goes by the name of Jennie" She continue as she introducing me to her friends. Jungkook is just smiling and nodding and Taehyung is offer me a handshake.

"Nice to meet you again, Jennie" I look at his hands and just take it and shakes his hands.

"Nice to meet you too, Taehyung" I said smiling and let go of his hands.

***

I arrived at home exactly at 5pm. I open the door and pulls off my sneakers. I walk towards the stairs and I can't believe I actually saw Yoongi at the living room, playing with his phone. This dude is getting weird nowadays. Usually he never shows his face to me and likes to not feels my appearances. And by the way, why he is not at his office today? Usually at this time, he still not coming home.

While I took a step at the stairs, I heard Yoongi gets up from the sofa. I look at him and saw he also looks at me. His eyes bored into mine. But not a dark ones. It is just, emotionless. He walks past by me and up to the upstairs. I just looking him from behind. I stare at his back and just sighing. I begin walks upstairs too and enter my bedroom.

I laying on my bed and closed my eyes. Today I can rest and maybe sleeps late. Tomorrow is saturday and day after is sunday so I got a very long free time since I also have not much assignments.