Chapter 20

Tainted Love

Going on the perfect date is nearly every person's dream. Thats so am I. I'm looking forward for today's date and wondering where will Yoongi bring me even though he said he will just follow whereever I wanna go, but there's must be a place that he wanna bring me, right? 

Well for me, a date is an easy way to get comfortable in a relationship and not to forget to treat them in a special way. What truly makes it a romantic date will depend on what both like to do, and the attitude that we bring to the event.

So, I really hope everything is going well for today and may Yoongi's mood is calmed since I dont know when will his mood swing will comes but may it wont be happened.

"Start packing all your things because after having breakfast, we will going back to our home" said Yoongi, after I finished clean up. He then take turn to have a bath. 

"Oh before I forgot, dont forget our date today" He said while giving me a wink. I feel my cheek is burned red already. 

Standing infront of wardrobe with bathrobe on my body, I search a clothes to wear. I decided to wear a very simple casual clothes today so I grab my light purple sweatshirt with a pair of shorts jeans. I wore it and then move to dressing table with apply a bit make up and combing my hair. 

I apply a bit moisturizer, then continue with light foundation and loose powder. I did light make up for my eyes and brush a slight blusher. I finished it with a lip tint. I look at my reflection on the mirror. After feeling satisfied, I'm combing my hair and stood up to move towards the bed. 

I heard bathroom's door is opened and there's Yoongi with his bathrobe on his body. He looked at me from the head to toes. I afraid if he doesnt really like the way I dressed. Maybe too simple and plain, or maybe because of my shorts? But I always wears shorts though. But suddenly I saw him smiled. 

"You looks pretty. I'm glad you go for a simple look. If you're overdressed, I will be insecure. This simple look also makes me a bit insecure. You gave that girlfriend material looks" He said while walking towards me. He's cupping my check and give me a peck on the forehead. 

I closed my eyes a minute. When I opened it back, I smiled at him. "Go dressed and come down for breakfast. I will be helping mother downstairs. Make yourself ready" I said while fixing his front hairs that drips a bit water. He just nodding and I make my way to the door to walked to the kitchen. 

*Jennie&yoongi's date look*

*Jennie&yoongi's date look*

 

After finishing breakfast with Yoongi's parents, me and Yoongi packed things and put them in the car. We are ready to get out from the mansion.

"So, you guys will be back home today?" Mrs Min asked with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

"Yes, mom. I have lots of work since tomorrow is monday. Jennie also have classes tomorrow so she cant skip that" Yoongi said while caressing his mom's back. 

"I will be busy this week and next week I think I have a lot of free time because I finished my project this week. So, I will spend more time with you if you dont mind" I said to Mrs. Min. After hearing what I said, her eyes is brighten. 

"Really? You promised me already" Mrs. Min said for my confirmation. I nodded and smiled. 

"Woah, she will definitely cancel all her appointments and spend all times with you. Good luck, Jennie yaa" Said Mr. Min while laughing. Me and Yoongi laughed a bit too and Mrs. Min just smile widely. 

"I heard you guys will having a date after this?" Mrs. Min asked. I look and Yoongi and he smiled. 

"Just take a stroll, mom" Yoongi said. 

"I dont mind whatever you guys did. Just having fun" She said while holding mine and Yoongi's hands.  

"Don't worry, mother" I said and smiled. 

"We will be going first, mom. Anything I will call you and dad" said Yoongi.

After that we both walked to the car and Yoongi start driving. I wave my hands to Mr & Mrs Min until I cant see them anymore. 

"So, did you already decided where you wanna go?" Yoongi asked. His focus still on driving. 

"I have some places I wanna go but will you be fine?" I asked him back. 

"Emm, I think I okay with anything. But if can, lets avoid going to the movies" Yoongi said. 

Oh, but it was one of the things I wrote on the list. "Why not movies" I asked him for an answer. 

"Well, going for the movies don't allow us to interact with one another. If we are watching movies, we have to focus on the screen and keep quiet but I dont want to. For today's date, I only want to focus on you and staring at your happy face for the whole day" He explained. 

My mouth was wide open. Since when he become sweet talking guy? Too much sweetness I think I will get diabetes one day. hng.

"If you act like this for the whole day, I think I might caught deep into you, Min Yoongi. Pity me please" I said while making faces to him. 

I heard Yoongi laughed a bit and said, "Thats what I'm hoping for. So, I could own you more" He the continue, "So, for the starter, I will bring you to the place that we MUST go for a date"

"And where is it?" I asked.

"Amusement park" He said and smile widely. His gummy is showing. 

Woahhh, also one of things on my list. Teheee. 

"Alright, then. I love it" I said and smiled too. 

"So, amusement park it is. If you have other places, lets go out on other weekend" He said. I just nodding and smiled.

 

*****

Finally we arrived at one of the largest amusement park in Seoul. We walked through the gate and strolling inside the amusement park. I was amazed at how big the place are. I can see a lot of people too. From big family to small family and also dates. All are having a happy faces. 

While we are strolling around, I found a booth that sell a lot of cute headbands. I actually get attached to it but too shy to ask Yoongi for it. But then I feel that Yoongi is dragging me to the booth. 

"Choose one" He said while smiling at me. 

"Are you buying it for me?" I asked while grinning exposing my teeth. 

"Yes, I am. Just choose one" He said and I begin to search for something that I like. 

I then feel attracted to cat-ear headbands. Dont you think it is so cute? tehee. I then grab one cat-eat headbands and wear it to my head. I turn around and show it to Yoongi. 

"It is cute?" I asked showing my teeth. 

"Yes, it is cute. But you're cuter" He said and winks. I suddenly feels my cheek is burning. Oh, sweet-talker. 

"I choose this one" I said to Yoongi. He then nodding and pays to the booth's owner. 

He continue strolling around and watch people around us having so much fun. We can guess it all in their faces. 

"Let me tell you. I really like places like this but I guess I can never ride that gigantic things because I'm afraid of heights. I would feel queasy and sick when I'm at the high place" I told Yoongi one of my weakness. 

"Oh I see. Its okay, theres many other interesting things beside that gigantic rides. Lets strolling around a bit more than tell me whats you are interested" Yoongi said while grabbing my waist and bring me closer to him. He then intertwined our hands. 

"Theres many men here. I dont like them being touching with you" He said with lower voice. I just smiled. Possessive as always. 

While walking around, I saw people take turn for bumper car. I stop for a minute and thats make Yoongi stop too. I then watching them playing bumper cars and feel very enthusiastic. 

"That things. Lets play?" I turn to Yoongi and asked him. Yoongi just smiled and nodding. 

We begin to line up to wait for our turn. When it comes to us, both Yoongi and I sit in the bumper cars. As soon as whistle blows, we start moving the bumper car and bump to each other. I was laughing for the whole games. 

Yoongi comes to me to bump into my car but I runs from him and accidently bumped into other cars. Then I reverse and bumped to Yoongi's too. Now Yoongi is infront of me and I'm the one whos chasing him. He cannot go anywhere since he's avoiding other cars so I got bumped into him. 

The game was about 5 minutes but I was so satisfied. When we get off from the place, I still cant stop laughing. It was so fun! 

"Woah, it was lit. Lets find other games" I said and grabbing Yoongi's arms. 

"Yeah, I can see how much you are having fun, dear" Said Yoongi. 

We are continue strolling around and around and found interesting games. It named Dragons Wild Shooting.  I dragged Yoongi into the line and wait for our turn. 

This game is about a journey in your car through a castle, attempting to rescue yourself from a horde of bug-eyed dragons.  You as riders point your laser guns at three-dimensional dragon models as well as screens full of the little creatures. 

As I and Yoongi plays the games inside the castle, my mouth couldnt stop shouting and talking as I point my laser gun to the dragon models. While Yoongi in the other side just calmly shoots them. Such a huge different. 

We get out from the castle after 10 minutes fighting with the dragon models and I was coughing when we are already outside. 

"You played it like you're having a war. Thanks God, my hearing isnt gotten bad" Yoongi said while patting my back. 

"I guess so. I regret it now. I thought I was too enthusiastic inside there, right?" Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Veryy" I just pouting my lips. 

"Lets grab an ice cream. It will calm you down" Yoongi offers his hands. 

I grab it and smiled, "Go go ssing" 

We stopped by at Ice cream booth and choose the flavor. I choose milk flavored ice cream while Yoongi choose Mint chocolate chips. We search for an empty bench to sits and when we found one, both of us take a sit and leaning our back while the ice cream. 

Yoongi put one his hand behind my back and hug to my shoulder. He then bring us closer. I look at him and blinked. He just smile and eat his ice cream. So, I just ignore it and continue eating my ice cream too. Its so good!

"Jennie yaa" Yoongi called out my name. 

I look at him and wriggle my brow. "Why?" I asked. 

"Do you want to seduce me or what?" he asked.

"What?" I automatically asked him back when I dont understand what he is talking about. 

"There. Your lips. Ice cream" He said one by one. 

I suddenly notice it and understand his meaning so I tried to the left over ice cream above my lips and no matter I tried, I failed. Did my tongue too short?

"Yaa, dont do that. Yahae. Can you please dont ?" Yoongi said in his naughty voice. 

"YAAH" I shout a bit at him and was about to wipe with my hands.

But when I was about to wipe it, Yoongi is the fastest. He suddenly grab my chin and take a peck on my lips. My lips is clean without any taint from ice cream now.

When he removed his lips from my lips, I was blur and blinked for a second and then smash his chest slowly. 

"Yaah, Min Yoongi. Theres many people here. Please behave" I said to him while I rounded my eyes to him. But he just laughing. 

"Then I can do that when there's no people around? But I afraid I will get more deep when theres no people around. Ottokae?" Yoongi with his naughty manner, oh my God.

I blows my front hair and shot a glare to him. Dont he feel embarrassed talking like that with me? Aigoo this guy.

I can heard Yoongi is laughing while raised up both his hands, "Alright alright. I'm just joking okay" He then grab me by shoulder again.

"Yoongi yaa" I called out his name. 

"Yes, my Jennie, my wifey, my princess, my cat-like..." Before Yoongi finished his words, I put my index finger at his lips. "Stopp" I said to him. I'm so embarrassed now.

Yoongi grab my finger and was about to bite it. But I pulled my finger back a bit faster. 

"Yahh, Min Yoongi. Are you getting high over that ice cream we are just ate or what? Why cant you behave yourself?" I asked him and raised my voice jokingly. 

"I'm just joking" He continue laughed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Okay, tell me what is it?" He then asked me properly. 

I was stared at him a minute and then said, "I'm hungryYY" I pouted. "Lets eat?" I asked while showing my gummy and teeth.

"Thats it?" Yoongi asked. And I just nodding. "Alright then. Lets find something to eat" Yoongi said and stands up. He then put my hands in his arms. We are walking together to find foods.

We then stopped by at the stall that sell varieties of foods and snacks. Yoongi and I find an empty place to sit and when we found one, we both take a sit and ordered for our food. 

The stalls offers much of foods and snacks like there is pizza, hot dog, korean foods like bulgogi, dakgalbi. But I’m a er for the Japanese deep-fried pork cutlet. We ordered two set meals, which came with udon noodle soup, cabbage slaw and more, plus with two sodas. We also add up a set of hot dog. 

"Bon appetite" I bring my hands together and then start eating.

We dig in our foods and silently enjoying it. I guess both of us really focus enjoyed the foods that you can only see us chewing and chewing without talking anything. I was so happy with the foods. As always, fried foods never go wrong. I dont care about gain weight. Lets eat first, and regret it later. 

As we finished all our foods, I look at the watch and it shows at 7 pm. Yoongi pays for the food and we began walked out from the stall. 

We continue strolling around and saw theres still a lot of people. This place always crowded with people. You will never see this place feel empty. 

"Jennie yaa" I look at Yoongi whos called out my name. "Since youre afraid of height and cannot ride all the scary rides, let me take you to that ride" Yoongi said while pointing at something.

I look at the place that he pointed and saw a very bright Carousel, a merry-go-round amusement ride consisting of a rotating circular platform with seats like horse, unicorn, deer, etc, for riders. My heart started to bloom with happy feeling. I always want to ride that thing. Its so cute like sooo kawaii. 

I look at Yoongi and nodding. "Yes, i wANt" I shrieked and runs to it while dragging Yoongi with me. 

"But I dont want to ride it. You just ride it. I wanna stay here and look at you" Yoongi said and bring me to line up. 

"Are you sure?" I asked him. 

"Yes, just having fun" He said. I just nodding. 

When its my turn, I take a sit at the unicorn and waits for it to move. When it finally move slowly up and down, the kid inside me was so happy. I dont remember when the last time I ride this Carousel ride. 

I look and try to find Yoongi. When I found him, I saw him busily taking pictures of me. At first I was a bit shy but as the Carousel move around, I already forget about that and just smile when I saw Yoongi. 

Its about 5 minutes it goes spin around and when it finally stopped, I fixed my hairs abit because of the wind blowing my hairs front and back. 

"Do you like it? You look like a kid whos ride it for the first time" Yoongi said while laughing a bit. 

I smiled showing my gummy and teeth, "Yesss, I really like it" I answered. "Did my pictures turn out well?" I asked to him.

"Because its a dusk now, the pictures looks so aesthetics. Plus the model is my pretty wifey" He said and winks. 

I smiled and hit his arm slowly. "Youre bluffing too much" I said. He just let out a giggle and bring me walks beside him.

"I think we should going home already. Or do you have anything else you want?" Yoongi asked. 

"Not really. Lets just go home. I also feel tired already" I said. 

While we are walking to get out from the amusement park, I saw someone sell cotton candy and suddenly feel like craving for it so I pull Yoongi's shirt a bit. Yoongi then look at me. I send him sign to the cotton candy booth and pouted. 

"Do you want it?" Yoongi asked. I just nodding and smiled. "tsk. Dont eat sweet foods always. Youre sweet already" Yoongi said and giggle a bit. "Wait here for a while. I will go get you that" He continued as he walks to buy me that cotton candy. 

I just waits for Yoongi while I flipped on my phone. I opened my social network and begin scrolling down to find any interesting things. 

Oh, as expected. Chaeyoung is having fun now. Shes doing a live just now. Unfortunately I cant watch it since I busy with Yoongi. Tehee.

As I busily scrolling down to my social network, I feel someone tapping my shoulder and called out my name, "Jennie" 

I turned around happily expecting that Yoongi already bought cotton candy for me but as soon as I saw whos the real person tapped on my shoulder, my smile slowly fading. 

"Tae-taehyung ahh.." I called out his name.

"When I asked you for a date, you said youre busy but seeing you here make me feeling bad" Taehyung said while act sulking.

"Ahh, emm, actually I..." While I was stuttering to find any suitable answer, I feel someone grab my waist and when I look to my side, I saw Yoongi, glaring at Taehyung. I also saw Taehyung face is changed. 

"Maybe she cant have a date with you because she's busy with me. Even if she's not busy, I wont allowed she get out with any males" Yoongi said with his low voice. I closed my eyes for awhile and opened it back. 

"Jennie yaa, what is this?" Taehyung asked me with sadness in his eyes. I'm so sorry, Kim Taehyung. "Isnt this guy is the one I met you in the cafe?" He asked again.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung ahh. I will explain to you next time. But I gotta go now I said while pulling Yoongi with me but he wasnt move and still looking at Taehyung.

"Yoongi yaa" I called out his name. "Please.." I begged to him.

Yoongi then look at me and said, "Why? Why didnt you explained to him now? I wanna hear what kind of explanation that you will give me" 

"Yoongi yaa. Please dont make it more complicated. Lets go.." I said to him. 

"No, I wont go until you explained to him. I'm also sure he want the explanation now" He said again.

"If you dont wanna go, Then I go" I said and pulled out my hands from his. "Taehyung ahh, I'm so sorry. I will explained to you later" I said to Taehyung and walks away. 

I walks faster because I wanna runs from this situation immediately. Everything was going well today but why it is always gone wrong for me? 

As I walks to catch a taxi, I feel a hands grabbing on my wrists. I gasped and look at the owner of the hands. Min Yoongi.

"I used to said to you, dont ever leave me behind right? Dont you understand?" I shouts at me. That time my eyes was teary already.

"Because you never cooperate with me. Thats why I'm leaving you" I said back to him.

"I also used to said to you right, at the first time i met that guy, I can shake hands with him but when I met him twice for the same situation, I wont let it easily" He said with his low voice. He suddenly become Yoongi that I feared.

"He's just a friend, Yoongi. Why dont you trust me?" I asked him with teary eyes.

"But he dont look at you as a friend!" He shouts at me again. He then ruffles his hairs that he looks messed up already.

I closed my eyes to calming myself. I then move step by step closer to him and bring him into my arms. 

"Min Yoongi. Please, control your anger. Control your temper" I whispered to him. 

"I promised I will explained to him, tell him the truth, tell him everything. I will fixed everything" I caressing his back. "Please, trust me" I continued. 

I can feel his unstable breathe as I hug him tightly. 

"You're only mine, Kim Jennie. Only mine" He said lowly.

"Yes, I know. I know, Min Yoongi" I said back to him. 

Oh God, why so many things gone wrong when I thought it will be right?