Chapter 12

Tainted Love

Today is the day where the party organized by Mrs. Min is going to run. The mansion is full house! It seems that many important guests are present. There are faces I've seen and there are also somewhat unfamiliar faces.

I just wandering around the mansion observing people from there to there. Everyone looks so busy talking to each other and even Mr & Mrs min also busy serving their guests. So I'm just alone here because I do not know anyone. My parents are unable to attend because they have something urgent about the company that they should be out of the country for a while. It's been a long time since I met them though. They are always busy.

Yoongi? I do not know where he is now. I just saw him a moment ago but because of the embarrass thing happened last night, I could not stand the eye with him. So, until now if possible, I want to run away from him.

Yoongi is a very cool guy. He was very calm and behaved like nothing happened last night. Until now, he was acting as usual. It makes me to feels embarrass more when I am the only one who feels so awkward with him. I just remembered that this morning, he is making a fuss to his mother about why his mother gave me this dress I am wearing now. Yeah, the dress made by Mrs Min's friend.

When I hung up this dress into my body and went down from the stairs, Yoongi's eyes continued to look at me not blinking. When I was almost downstairs, he shifted his gaze straight to his mother.

"Is this what's your friend designed for her?" Yoongi questioned his mother with his voice raised a bit.

"Yes, darling. Aren't she looks so gorgeous and elegant? Why you seems like don't like it?" Mrs Min answered and questioned Yoongi back.

But, Yoongi just let out a low groan and look at me back. His eyes shoots me a glare. "Do you like being in that revealing dress?" Yoongi asked. His question just make me let out a guilty smile. I know he don't like me in this dress.

"Aww, Is my son being jealous now? Your possessiveness is showing. Why? Are you afraid there are wild spears that steal a glance towards your wife? Then, keep her. Make sure she is always beside you" Mrs Min sure having fun right now. She teased his son and just go from here with a laughs.

I just looking at Mrs. Min walks out from here until her shadow is missing through my eyes. And I automatically feels that Yoongi gaze is with me now. So, I turned to look at him. I saw he walked to me, step by step. I begin swallowed my own saliva when he is being so close to me. Last night kiss incident suddenly appeared in my mind.

"Looks like men will drooling all over you tonight" I can feel the tense in his voice. What kind of crap he's talking right now?

I just keep my mouth shuts. Because I also don't know what should I say to him. I want to look carefully into his eyes also I already feels so embarrassed. So, I just look down but not at the floor. I turn my gaze down to his chest. The chest that I've been slept with last night. Oh wait, whats nonsense is it? Oh my, oh my!

"Just make sure you know how to behave yourself. I know you're grown up already" He said to me and just left me like that.

That's Yoongi. He just told him what he wanted. After that, he went away. Well, It seems like he will be busy entertaining people today. It's okay. I will also be busy escaping from him today. It's a bit awkward to be with him at this time.

Ah! I did not realize how long I had been spacing out. When you are alone in a crowd of people, it's easy to space out because there is no friends to chit chat. That's what I am now.

I moved to somewhere where there was not a lot of people gathering. I walked around the mansion and found a mansion balcony. There are some tables and chairs. There were some people sitting there but I saw a table and two empty chairs at the end of the balcony. I am moving straight to there without looking at any single person and take the place there. Here I can see the people's behavior as this balcony faces the pool below and in the pool area, there are many people gathering.

While I'm busy watching people from the top balcony, I hear someone's footprints sound like heading towards me. I looked at my right and found someone is already sitting on the empty seat next to me. He brought two drinks and gave me one of it. I was quite hesitant to take it because I was still quite surprised by his drastic action. But in the end, I still take it.

"Thanks" I said to him while take a sip of the drink to show my gratitude.

"Are you alone?" He asked me. I just nodding and smile at him. I am quiet person so it is hard to have a conversation with a strangers.

"Such a waste pretty girl like you is being alone here" He suddenly said and I just smile shyly at his compliment. I don't know he is being serious or he just having a sweet talk. I don't care.

"Are you here alone too?" I just asking him back because it looks so awkward sitting next to each other without saying anything.

"Now, yes" he said shortly.

"Now, yes?" I copied his words but with a question mark.

"I means now I am alone. Just now I am with my friends. I don't know where he went to. So, I just left alone" He explained it.

"Ohh, I see" I said with a nodding.

"Well, mind I know your name?" He asked me, with a manner. Nice guy. Even though looks like a sweet talker. lol.

"Jennie. Kim Jennie" I answered my name.

"Real name or just an english name?" He question back.

"My real name. It is just Jennie. It can be written in Hangul and pronounced in korean though" I said in a joking manner.

"Yeah, it is nice name" He said with a smile. When I observed him properly, he smiled with his eyes more. His eyes smile is cute.

"Sorry for my ignorance, I forgot to ask. What's yours? Your name? If you don't mind me asking." I said to him, also with a manner. lol.

"I am Jimin. Park Jimin" He answered me with his eyes smile.

"Your eyes smile is cute. I wish I have one too" I can't contain myself not to say it. It is cute though. Me with eyes smile? I don't know if it fits me.

I heard Jimin is laughing and he is sipping his drinks. "I thought it is hard to have a conversation with you but I can feel you at ease now" He said while encircle his drinks.

Yeah, I admit it too. I am at my ease now. Better than before. After having a quite talk, I feel a bit comfortable now. Jimin also showed his easy-going side so it is not hard to having a conversation with him. There is a time where's he cracked a joke and I am laughing though.

"Am I interrupting you guys?" I suddenly heard a hard voice behind me and Jimin. And yeah, I know the voice. I turned my back and saw Yoongi is looking at me with a glare. Ah, there he is.

"Oh, Yoongi ya! Where you have been? Are you alone? Where's Hoseok?" Jimin asked him. Oh, wait. Jimin know Yoongi? Is Jimin, Yoongi's friend?

"Hoseok maybe go flirting with girls here. And you are too?" Yoongi turned to Jimin and asked him. But, I heard Jimin laughed.

"Don't compare me with Hoseok. I am not flirting. I just getting know new people" Jimin answered him with a chuckle.

"Oh, are you done? Because I need this girl that you're getting know, is coming with me right now" Yoongi said while turned back to me. I just smile slightly.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Jimin asked while look at me and Yoongi repeatedly.

"Ah, yes. He is..."

"She is something like 'my my' like that. In other word, mine" Before I could talk, he cuts me and answered to Jimin. His answer is making my heart beating faster. I am pounding hard.

"What? But you... ah, that's surprising. I don't know anything" I can see that Jimin was taken aback by Yoongi's words.

"Afterall, I am such a mystery person, you know it. So, now if you don't mind, I want to take this girl" Before Jimin could reply, Yoongi is taking my wrist and brought me out from there.

His holds on my wrist quite tight. He just bring me nowhere. Until we arrived on a empty round small table and then Yoongi let go of my wrist. Yoongi left me alone standing there. I thought he is going to leave me after snatching me from Jimin like that but after awhile, I saw him coming with two glasses of drinks.

I saw him sipping his drink calmly. Then he looked at me with a you-make-me-angry looks. I don't know how to acts to his behavior right now. So, I am just sipping my drinks carefully and tried not to mind his gaze.

"Beside Jimin, how many men is approaching you already?" Yoongi's sudden question is making me frowning. I kinda tired of his possessiveness already.

"Only Jimin that I am having a conversation" I answered him shortly.

About how much, I can't answer. I admits there have some men approached me but I don't really mind them. Except Jimin. Somehow, Jimin is someone I am comfortable being with. That's all.

"He is my friend. Don't do anything unnecessarily" He said to me. I take that as a warn actually.

"What do you think I am? An easy girl?" I questioned him with irritated tone.

"I can see you're getting annoyed" He said and smirk playfully at me. What? Did he having fun making me like this? ugh.

I just did not mind about him. Now, wherever he goes, I will follow next to him. He told me to always stick around him. I just follow it. After all I'm also quite bored alone by myself since Yoongi does not like me getting acquainted with strangers.

I am getting know with many people who are mostly their company clients. Yoongi introduced me to them. Some people that does not ask any more, maybe think of me Yoongi's accompany tonight. If anyone asks who is me to Yoongi, Yoongi just smiles without answered.

"Jen?" I heard someone is calling me. There is only one person that calling me with that name. I begin to swallow my saliva.

I can feel that Yoongi is nudging my arm while gesturing his head to my back. I turn around and yeah, I am right. Chaeyoung is looking at me with wide eyes. I forgot she is attending a party this week and I don't know it is Mrs. Min's party. She must accompany her parents. If I known, I shouldn't come.

"What are you doing here? I thought you don't like coming to any parties? Even my parties you never come" Chaeyoung is coming closer to me and asking me questions.

"Err, it just happened that way" I answered her with guilty smile.

"And afterall, it is emm Joongi's mom party" Chaeyoung come a bit closer and say that whispering in my ears. I just gifts her a slight smile.

"Like I said, it just happened that way. Lets talk about it later" I tried to convinced Chaeyoung and a bit glad when she is nodding. I just smile at Chaeyoung. I appreciate her understanding side.

Then, I saw Chaeyoung is gesturing her eyes to Yoongi. She must curious who is Yoongi since I never this close with any man. This time, I am a bit hesitate. How should I introduce Yoongi to Chaeyoung. If I told her Yoongi's name. She must be shocked. Ah, I don't know. As long as I don't say his full name, then I am okay, I think.

"Ahh, Chaeyoung ahh. I introduce to you, this is Yoongi" I introduced Yoongi to Chaeyoung.

"And Yoongi yaa, this is my best friend, Chaeyoung" Then, I introduced Chaeyoung to Yoongi. I saw Yoongi is nodding his head and smile a bit. But suddenly Chaeyoung is reach out her hand to Yoongi.

"Park Chaeyoung. English name, Rose" Chaeyoung said with a smile. Aish, this girl. Why did she.. ugh.

"Nice name. I am Min Yoongi" Ah, in the end, Yoongi said it by himself. Yoongi reach out his hand to take Chaeyoung hand and after a second, he let it go.

I can see Chaeyoung shoots me a confusing looks. I know it. She must be curious right now. She looks like a lost puppy. I wish I can bring her out from here.

"Min... Yoongi?" Chaeyoung asked but her eyes is all over me right now.

I let out a low sighing. And just nods slowly at Chaeyoung.

"Seeing that you are a bit taken aback by my name, you must know my brother, right?" Yoongi said to Chaeyoung and from Chaeyoung, he then look at me straight. I can't describe what's meaning in his voice.

The atmosphere seemed unpleasant to me. I feel very cold. With in front of me is Chaeyoung who is curious of me, as well as Yoongi beside me who is looks quite tense now. I do not know how to handle these two.

Suddenly, a sound of microphone is being heard and all of us turns to the sound. There is Mr Min & Mrs Min that standing in front of us, in the middle of the party. Mrs Min looks at me with a smile and I just smiling back.

"I want to thanks everyone who is attending our party. To our families, our friends, acquaintances and clients. Today, My wife and I have a good announcement to share with all of you. I leave it to my wife" I can hear everyone is cheering and Mr Min hand over the microphone to Mrs Min.

"Okay, so, people said good things is meant to be shared. We've been keeping it for a long time already and I think it is better for us to letting others know" Mrs Min said. I was wondering what is my mother-in-law going to shared about.

"Everyone knew now I only have a son since my dear Joongi is already rest in peace in heaven. We only have our son, Min Yoongi to rely on now. So, in order to make him into a grown man, a man who knows how to handle his life, a man who know the meaning of responsible, we decided to married him off with someone about four months ago" Everyone is having different reaction. There is a cheering reaction, shocked, whispering to each other and more.

But here I am. I can feel my heart is beating too loud, too fast. Looks like I already know what kind of announcement that Mr Min and Mrs Min want to shared. I steal a glance at Yoongi and I saw him with that poker face, emotionless looks while looking to his mother. There is some people that looking at him already. And surprisingly, at me too.

"Jenn, it is not like what I think right? It is impossible right?" I can hear Chaeyoung is whispering at me and holding my hands. But I was too busy being shocked that I don't answer to her.

"I want to introduce to all of you, my son, Min Yoongi and his wife, Kim Jennie" Mrs Min said while pointing at me and Yoongi.

At this time, I feel like my shoulder is getting heavier. My heart seems like falling already. I don't even know how to describe this feeling.

Why now...?