School Code

St. 달꽃 (enrollment open!)
School Code
cheatsheet
 GENERAL
You will be applying as a studnet at St.달꽃 or as an enemy Moroi/strigoi vampire in the Yingsu council. You can also apply as a neutral Moroi.

Werewolf - The children of the moon. They are known as many things but to others they are commonly known as shifters that shift into wolves hence turning into the popular term werewolf. Back years ago, they only shifted in times of trouble but now they usually shift at the ages of 15-16, some late bloomers at 17-18. THeir shifting comes at times of great fear or pain. they can shift any time they want, but usually when anger-shifted they have less control. They also have imprinting that comes about when they come across their soulmate. THey only need eye contact and the right person to form a bond. ONce this bond is formed then they are connected for life. They become their protector and anything that they need to be for this person.

Dhampir - Half moroi vampire & human. they were once guradians for the moroi vampires until they turned against their protectors. Now dhampirs protect others and neutral moroi from other moroi and Strigoi vampires. THey are just like moroi vampires expect they do not drink blood, are not affected by the sunlight, & do not have moroi magic abilities. they are trained killers.
There are special dhampirs that are labeled as shadow kissed - they died but were saved by a spirit Moroi vampire in their youth/teenage years causing them to form a pyshic & unbreakable bond. They are pretty rare and now they hide the fact as not to be tracked down. though, it is hard as the bond is only one-sided. Moroi can not track their shadow kissed partner but the other way around. But - the dhampir once connected can feel everything and see everything their moroi does. They can also communicate telepathically if near by eachother. 

Moroi Vampires; THey look almost human expect for the fact they have fangs, magic abilities (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, & Spirit), Sunlight affects, and  only drink blood. They can also use compuslion to make others think or do what they want. Though only talented Moroi can use compuslion well - spirit users are very good at compuslion. Also
ONLY Spirit Users can make shadow kissed dhampirs & they can only bring back one person or it can kill them. They turned their backs on Dhampirs to a better ally and protectors. the strigoi. 

there is a select few that called neutral Moroi that still are protected by dhampirs. most of these moroi are from the eight royal famiiies. their homes reside on the school grounds.

Also moroi bites are almost like a drug and high towards anyone they bite - human or dhaphirs. moroi have a system of human Feeders that gives themselves to be feed on.

strigoi; they are undead vampires. they are much stronger than both Moroi & Dhaphirs. they always have red eyes and a very pale complextion. they are blood thristy but over the years they have gained control over their blood lust. they have turned Moroi against the dhaphirs and have started their own council called Yingsu. Strigoi can only be killed by a sliver stake to the heart. 

(( A.H. - You can apply as any of the following described here. Though I will warn i don't want everyone applying a spirit or shadow kissed. Plus do give me wolves and strigoi as well.))
FACECLAIM, APPERANCE, PERSONALITY, & BACKGROUND
faceclaim; you can use anyone. models, idols, actresses, etc. Please keep them of asian descent or MIxed. Also make sure your faceclaim as HD Photos/Gifs. Keep your face claim as the same as your character's ethnicity unless mixed then you can have a little leave-way. Dreamcatches Gahyeon is taken.

Apperance; Pretty simple. Describe anytihng different from your face claim. if you are  a werewolf then please describe your wolf form - what colors are your coat and what type of wolf are you (they are slight differences around the world.).

Personality; Your personality should be two good fleshed out paragraphs. Be balanced in your traits. Three or Four traits on each side won't cut it. Be developed - but don't be perfect. make them have flaws.

Background: Two paragraphs should be good. Describe thier childhood, etc. Also you will want to include their first shift, when they came into their powers, or when they turned strigoi. 
RELATIONS, TRIVIA, RACE, POWERS, & LIFESTYLE
relations; please only include those important. You can include other applicants if you wish.

Trivia; Use all that sections to your advantage.

RAce: Simple what are you? - Werewolf, Dhampir, Moroi, or Strigoi. Please make the difference if you are neutral or not if applying as a moroi. 

Powers;
Only  for Moroi! you can only pick from fire, water, air, earth, or Spirit. Plus not every spirit user makes a shadow kissed person. the password is your favorite song linked to your favorite vampire or wolf.

Lifestyle: please describe their typical day.
LOVE INTEREST
so I have a very directed idea for how i want the story to go and because this wll be a very large cast. I will be picking love interests then contacting the pair to their feed back on it. If you see a character that you might as a love interest as people are applying or chosen - TEll them & Me. It might sway my mind to agree with you. The way I want this to story to flow, it will just be less hassle on you all to do it this way. 
So just some guide lines so you guys aren't totally in the dark. 
Werewolves can only IMprint on Dhampirs & Moroi.
Moroi can be with all three 
Dhampirs can be wtih Werewolves & Moroi
Strigoi can only be with Moroi 

Also  you can put idols in a 'love interest' but you wont end up with that person but drama is always welcome. if you have any questions let me know. My example should be up soon. You can decorate your app if you like but keep it neat and do not mess up the layout! Replace all wolf gifs with your face claim.
HOME   plotlines   application   turn in   reviews