5 Hours

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hell no!" Namjoon exclaimed at the same time Taehyung threw his hands over his mouth.

"Please?" Yoongi asked though it sounded more like a command than a request. "Just once."

Namjoon shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest stiffly. "No, no! I am not about to kiss someone the man who loves my boyfriend! That is so not happening!"

They kissed.

Not that they wanted to. But Yoongi wasn't taking no for an answer, that was as clear as day. Nonetheless, Namjoon spent at least a quarter of the hour bickering with him about it, but Yoongi remained calm and refused to back down. Eventually, Namjoon gave in and told Taehyung to sit up, who carefully complied, heeding the delicate state of the elevator.

Taehyung gently climbed over Yoongi to reach Namjoon and sat in front of him. He fidgeted with his hands, unsure of what to do with them. Namjoon sighed and tilted forward, laying his palms on the sides of the younger's neck. He angled his head so that their noses didn't bump, and kissed Taehyung's lips lightly and awkwardly, and Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and cringed back out of guilt.

It was just a quick peck. Maybe five seconds at the most, but it was still too much for both parties, and they quickly pulled away and used the sleeves of their shirts or jackets to wipe at their mouth roughly. Beside them, Yoongi was chuckling and smiling like an idiot as he watched their disgusted reactions.

"Now, to make up for forcing you to do that," Yoongi said, "I'll restore the balance."

Yoongi laid his fingers beneath Taehyung's chin, who looked at Yoongi in confusion with his mouth slightly agape, and brought his head forward and kissed him. Taehyung flushed a light pink in his ears when he tasted his elder's breath in his mouth and pressed himself to pull away before he blushed harder.

Yoongi laughed and then shifted nearer to Namjoon. Namjoon was obviously irritated with Yoongi and tried to scooch away, not wanting to have whatever the elder was offering. But Yoongi had already drawn his arms around his neck and brought himself close. He stretched forward and placed his lips on his younger's, quickly deepening the kiss before Namjoon could tear away. 

Even though Namjoon was irked, he couldn't resist Yoongi being so loving towards him and finally gave in and turned to face the elder. His hands came around and hugged Yoongi's waist, running along the length of his back in a needy way. Taehyung had to look away when he saw Yoongi part his lips and Namjoon slips his tongue in. Tears of embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter