7 Hours

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This... was incredibly frustrating.

All Taehyung wanted was to get to work and survive another day of suffering.

Suffering? Yes, suffering. As in, surviving through a painful crush that tore him to the bone. His eyes cut to Yoongi, his hyung and bandmate, who stood a little too close to Namjoon, and they narrowed at the sight.

Of course, he knew about them dating, even if the other bandmates were too oblivious to catch onto it. They were pretty good at hiding it, but Taehyung'd been watching Yoongi for years. It was easy to pick up on their behaviour and the different way the elder held himself around Namjoon.

Taehyung set his sights on the floor. Ever since he was debuted was when he began liking the eldest rapper, but now the ship SugaMon has been set canon for two years, and Taehyung couldn't do anything about it.

Namjoon suddenly blew out a gust of air, his lips flapping in resistance. "Looks like we'll be trapped here for a while..."

"How long is a while?" Yoongi asked.

"How should I know?" Namjoon demanded.

"Shouldn't you know everything?" Yoongi accused.

"Shut it, you."

Silence passed, and Taehyung was growing more frustrated by the second. He squeezed his hands into fists, not being able to stand being so close physically, but so far emotionally. He glanced at the two again and saw them staring at each other intimately, having a deep conversation with just their eyes. Taehyung bared his teeth and turned sharply towards the buttons on the elevator. He pressed the one that signalled for help multiple times until a lady answered.

"Sir, we're aware of the problem," she said, a strain in her voice. She sounded worn out. "We've called to have someone come over and fix the issue promptly. Please be patient."

"Tae, are you alright?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung kept his back to the two and nodded his head. Luckily he was recovering from a cold and was able to hide his face behind a surgical mask given to him in a pack from his doctor.

"You just seem on edge," Namjoon added.

Taehyung slipped his hands into his pocket so they didn't see that they were squeezed so tightly into balls. "I'm not a fan of being suspended nearly a hundred feet in the air longer than I need to be."

"Fair enough," Namjoon said jokingly, but Taehyung decided to be bitter and shrug, making things awkward, and making the silence return.

* * *

"Is it me or is it getting warm in here?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere.

Taehyung exhaled in relief. Something about the breakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter