Chapter 4

Not So One Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cars buzzed past Hyemi as she made her way down the street, one hand holding a popsicle and the other holding 5 other empty popsicle wrappers. 

Hyemi stared at the ground, kicking her feet at nothing in particular. Letting out a sigh, her mind was clouded with thoughts and worries. Her blog was doing just alright these days leaving her with dissatisfaction because she couldn’t find anything she wanted to write about. Yes it was to her enjoyment, but she had run out of inspiration and didn’t know what to blog about. Plus, she was constantly receiving stress from work that she was way too tired to post when she got home.

Suddenly her phone started to ring bringing her out of her thoughts. Looking at the caller ID, she gasped and immediately picked up.

Hyemi: Yes, Manager!

Sehun: Why are you calling me Manager? I thought I was an Adjusshi?

Hyemi removed the phone from her ear and glared at it. 

“How is his memory so good?” Muttered Hyemi angrily. 

Sehun: I told you to fix that temper, didn’t I? When are you going to be able to think three seconds before you speak?

Hyemi rolled her eyes as she took another bite from her popsicle.

Sehun: Are you not going to answer me?

Hyemi: …I was counting to three.

Sehun: Are you being serious right now? Stop eating that popsicle!

Hyemi’s eyes widened as she looked around with her Popsicle still in to see if Sehun was standing near her. Confusion and shock immediately filled her.

Sehun: I can hear you looking around.

Hyemi: How did you know?

Sehun: Know what?

Hyemi: That I was eating a Popsicle!

Sehun: You shouldn’t be surprised that I know this. I’m aware that whenever you’re angry, you go to eat spicy food, and after that, you eat a Popsicle, like what you’re doing now. Why are so shocked?

Hyemi pouted as she took another angry bite.

Sehun: Stop pouting. 

His words only made Hyemi pout even more.

Sehun: You ran out during work hours so what right do you have to pout? Come back right now. 

Hyemi: But it’s past work hours… can’t I just go home?

Sehun: Did you forget that there was a welcome karaoke party tonight?

Hyemi: That’s why I want to go home…

Hyemi groaned as she tried to think of an excuse not to go to the party.

Sehun: Why? Do you know Manager Kim Myungsoo?

Is someone that you use to date, someone you know? Or is he someone you don’t know?

Hyemi sighed before answering Sehun. 

Hyemi: I just don’t like him.

Sehun: Why?

Hyemi: I just…don’t like his face. I hate men with his type of face. He’s just entirely ugly. He looks exactly like the type of person who would stab you right in the back. 

As soon as she finished saying her “reason”, the other side of the line was silent.

Hyemi: Hello? … Hello?

Sehun: I get it, just come back right now. And as for your type… let’s just say it’s my face. 

With that, he hung up leaving a flabbergasted and shocked Hyemi.

Hyemi: H…Hello? Hello?

Hyemi removed the phone from her ear and stared at the phone in appall and disgust. 

“What kind of crazy ing sociopath is he?!” Scoffed Hyemi outloud before pretending to gag. “Oh my god, my type is whose face?! Is he ing insane?! Has he officially lost it?”

She looked at her half eaten Popsicle, suddenly loosing her appetite. “If I had to give him a star- count review, this Popsicle would get a higher ranking.”

Right as she finished her thought, Hyemi’s ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter