Finale

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu checked out the runway set up and lend a hand for Heechul to the finishing touch up, everything looked perfect. He crossed his fingers hoping that his plan will go perfectly well. Later, he headed his way back to Chaeyoung’s apartment. 

 

“Yo Chaeyoung ah!” 

 

Chaeyoung popped out his head from his office room, “Oh hey you’re back. How’s the place? All set?” 

 

“Everything’s set!” 

 

Tzuyu saw his luggage still lying in the living room. 

 

“Dude, you really don’t have any guest room?” 

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes glued to the computer screen editing some photos, “Sorry. When Mina was here I had to sleep on the couch” 

 

“You really should consider buying a new apartment with at least a guest room, Chaeyoung ah. And since you let Mina sleep in your room, you should let me then!” smiled Tzuyu 

 

“That’s not gonna happen. You’re sleeping on the couch” 

 

“Yah!” yelled Tzuyu. He looked at the couch and changed his mind, “On second thought, there’s a TV. And couch looks comfy though” 

 

The tanned guy was about to sink himself onto the couch when Chaeyoung suddenly stopped him. 

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” 

 

“Why not?” Tzuyu stopped in front of the couch 

 

“Mina and I made out on that same couch” 

 

“YOU WHAT?!” Tzuyu dropped down his jaw. “Okay first, you guys are disgusting for making out on  the couch, in the living room! And didn’t clean it?! And secondly, dude! You broke your no-makeout-before-marriage rule thingy!” 

 

Chaeyoung moved his his from the screen to Tzuyu, “ Firstly, we would’ve made love in my room if baby Kevin wasn’t here. And I’ve been busy okay! No time to clean it. Secondly, err yeah. I kinda broke my own rule” 

 

“Yah you better clean that couch soon or germs will get all over it and maybe I’ll get infected and perhaps die before I could complete my surprise mission for Sana. But on second thought, finally my Chaeyoung is a man!” Tzuyu gave a hard slap on the latter’s shoulder 

 

“Ouch” Chaeyoung caressed his shoulder. “Speaking about Sana, when are they coming?” 

 

“They probably should be on the plane right now” 

 

“Oh. So you still wanna sleep on the couch?” 

 

“You crazy freak? Heck no” 

 

Chaeyoung laughed, “Looks like you have no choice but to sleep on the hard floor” 

**************** 

 

“Urgh he’s not picking up!” 

Mina watched her bestfriend dialing the numbers like wanted to dig out those keypads off. They just got on board and ready to take off in a few. Sana decided to give a call to Tzuyu telling him that they’re on their way to Korea but it looks like Tzuyu wouldn’t answer her phone call. 

 

“Sana-chan, that’s the 6th time you’re calling him” 

 

She groaned, “He better pick up then!” 

 

“Perhaps he’s too engrossed with work?” 

 

“Minari, it’s night time in Korea” showing her obvious face expression 

 

“Yeah but who knows? Maybe a meeting that’s holding him up till late at night? Tzuyu seems to change into a workaholic  since he met you in the first place” 

 

“I should be happy about that but at this kind of state, no I am not even smiling even in the deepest soul of mine” Sana kept hitting the ‘redial’ button. 

 

The stewardess came to check on the passengers before ready for take-off. 

 

“Mam, we’re going to board the plane in seconds so if you could please turn off all your gadgets? Including your cell phone?” the stewardess pointed at the phone sticking hard against Sana’s ear 

 

“Excuse me lady, can’t you see I’m trying to contact my boyfriend or I shall say, my future husband?” HellSana revealed. 

 

“I’m sorry mam but it’s for the safety for all passengers in the flight and also for your own safety. Please have a little cooperation here, mam” 

 

“Oh you want my cooperation? I’ll give you my cooperation alright. I’ll-” 

 

Sensing that she will burst out her anger, Mina cut the latter’s words, “Okay Sana-chan I think there is no need to further this unwanted conversation right? Or else we will be kicked out” she mumbled the last few words 

 

“Minari! We’re Korea’s top models for god sake! If they dare to kick us out I’ll-” 

 

Mina shut Sana’s mouth by placing her hand on it and faced the stewardess with a calm smiling expression, “What my friend  is trying to say here is that she apologize for her attitude and she will give some cooperation here” 

 

“Thank you mam” the stewardess smiled before leaving their place 

 

Mina released her palm on Sana’s mouth, “Sana-chan! We could’ve gone into a trouble!” 

 

“Whatever” she slumped her back to the seat shoving her phone away into her handbag 

 

“You and your Tzuyu syndrome, you feel really attached to him don’t you?” said the smiling Mina 

 

Thinking about what Tzuyu is to her caused her smile to appear from the long sulky face, “He makes me feel complete” 

 

Mina couldn’t resist it but to curl her fingers thinking how sweet the couple is. Besides, after hearing Sana calling Tzuyu her future husband, there will be no doubt that Tzuyu’s surprise plan would be perfect. Because Sana had just popped out the word I do, indirectly. 

 

Meanwhile, in Korea – Chaeyoung’s apartment – living room, 

 

The phone placed firmly on the table, but it kept vibrating. 

“Dude I think I should pick up! 

 

“No Tzuyu! No! It’s a part of the plan for you to ignore her calls!” 

 

“But Chaeyoung! She’s calling the 5th time now!” 

 

“Leave it! She will stop calling” 

 

“She won’t stop calling!” 

 

“Trust me she will!” 

 

The phone stopped vibrating. 

 

The two guys sighed in relief. 

 

“See I told you she’ll give up calling” 

 

“Yeah, you’re right Chaeyoung ah” 

 

The phone started vibrating once again. 

 

“OH MY GOD DUDE THAT’S THE 6TH TIME!” 

 

“TZUYU! RELAX!” 

 

“Yah! 6 is a bad number if you add 66 behind it!” 

 

“Yah! You’re just panicking and talking insane right now! Chill!” 

 

“Dude, seeing her caller ID name makes me freak out as hell” 

 

“Tzuyu! Stop freaking out!” 

 

“I can’t!” 

 

“Dude! It’s all about your pride! Man up! You can’t be scared of a woman, pfft, that’s ridiculous” 

 

“Yeah.. yeah right. You’re right. I should just sit back and relax. Coz I’m a man. A strong charming cool-” 

 

Looking back at the vibrating phone made him go nuts again. 

 

“No Chaeyoung ah no! She’s my master she’s my queen she’s my everything Chaeyoung!” 

 

Chaeyoung ruffled and pulled his own hair looking at his crazy friend. 

 

It’s gonna be difficult until the ladies arrive. 

**************** 

 

The priceless models arrived safely in Korea just an hour before the runway event start. The driver (specially sent by Tzuyu without their knowledge), fetched the ladies and headed straight to the venue. 

 

“Urgh I’m so sleepy!” groaned Sana 

“Me too” yawned Mina 

 

“Who the heck organized this last minute event for us? So ridiculous. We’re from the different time zone for god sake! It’s time for my beauty sleep!” 

 

'Your future husband did '

 

Mina silently grinned with her head facing the opposite way from the latter. 

 

Fr : Tzuyu 

To : Mina 

Here? 

 

Fr : Mina 

To : Tzuyu 

Yup! We’re currently very very sleepy thanks to you. 

 

Fr : Tzuyu 

To : Mina 

Blame the jet lag, not me. Anyways, Heechul is waiting for you both. I won’t show myself till the end of the event 

 

“Who are you texting?” 

 

Mina startled a little and uncomfortably fixing her sitting position, “Umm, Chaeyoung” 

 

“Oh” Sana nodded 

 

She then realized that the time is much faster in Korea, which means it was Tzuyu’s day. His birthday. Sana quickly took out her phone and began texting. 

 

Fr : Sana 

To : Tzuyu 

Happy birthday Tzuyu ah! I love you so much <3 

 

She then waited, and waited, and waited. 

 

'At least just reply my birthday wish.. '

 

But, there was no reply. 

 

Sana sighed feeling her heart began to sink deep inside. 

*************** 

“Oh my god hi you guys! I’ve missed you lots!”    Heechul greeted the ladies with a warm welcome and a bear hug.     “Omo we missed you like hell!” squealed Mina    But, a long sad face just passing by them, “Hey..”    They watched Sana walking like a dead body entering the waiting room. Heechul turned to Mina with his eyebrow cocked up.    “Was that sad or mad?”    “Mixed”    Heechul shook his head, “I hope he can manage to melt her later”  *****************    One hour later, the event finally started. The runway started with several models cat walking with some of the top fashion and branded clothes made by Heechul.    30 minutes later, at the backstage,    “Yah is there no any other way to get there?” whispered Tzuyu    “Dude I swear to you Heechul told me this is the only way to get to the bottom of the stage”    “By passing by their waiting room?! Are you guys trying to get my cover blown?”    “Just shut up and walk quietly!” Chaeyoung whispered back    Suddenly they saw the priceless model's waiting room door opened. Chaeyoung instantly pushed Tzuyu into a store room which was exactly beside them. He then stood in front of it with a fake smile plastered on.    “Chaeyoung? Omo Chaeng it’s you!” Mina was the first to walk out from the room and immediately ran to hug him    “Mina ah! I missed you so much!” He threw his arms into her waist    Sana walked out with a surprised expression, “Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?”    “Hi Sana! Heechul hired me as the photographer for tonight” said Chaeyoung, releasing the hug from his girlfriend.    “Is Tzuyu with you?”    “Nope”    “He hasn’t been with you all the time? I thought he stayed at your place?”    “That guy? Pfft no. He has been working a lot, so I don’t know his whereabouts..” Chaeyoung scratched his neck trying to avoid Sana’s seri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter