Last Interview

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview #25 [Chou Tzuyu] 

   

"Please describe feelings" 

   

"Feelings have many contents. Happy, sad, anger, etc" 

 

"How can you describe your feelings when you first met Sana using those three words you just said?" 

 

"Happy because I get to kiss her without even knowing her. Sad because she was married and I thought I won't be able to have her. Angry because the way she was treated by that idiot man"

 

"Describe family" 

  

"Family is where we came from. Where with were raised and whom with. And also, where we can define out true personality" 

   

"Describe your family" 

 

"A choding younger sister who never learn to stop eating and yet she's thin as a stick. An old grumpy uncle that I look at him as my own father despite the mistakes and guilt he had done to us. A middle aged aunt Jihyo, our beloved maid who will never give up taking care of us. Oh not forgetting uncle Youngjae the gardener. He's tall" 

   

"Describe love" 

 

"Love is another type of feeling. Love is also a special connection between two individuals. Doesn't matter the age, gender, and kind. As long as there's love in it, everything feels like heaven" 

 

"What if there's a barrier in that love?" 

 

"Then I guess those two individuals have to fight for it. Make the barrier disappear to find their love again" 

 

"Describe your love" 

 

"My love? *chuckles* Easy" 

   

"Minatozaki Sana" 

 

********

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter