Chapter 4

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu and with his four bodyguards walked out through the arrival gate after picking up Tzuyu’s luggage. The distance from where they were to the exit door was about 100 meters so he decided to use this chance.  

 

He took out his phone and dialed Chaeyoung’s number. 

 

“What’s up Tzuyu?” 

 

“Hey Chae!” 

 

The bodyguards listened to his conversation carefully. They started to feel that Tzuyu had an escape plan. 

 

“I’m here Tzuyu. Where are you?” 

 

“Oh the song? You mean Run Devil Run? Of course I’ve downloaded it”  

 

“Run Devil Run? Roger” 

 

The bodyguards thought that Tzuyu was just having a plain conversation with his good old friend so they focused back to their work. But actually what they didn’t know was, ‘Run Devil Run’ was the key word for Tzuyu to tell Chaeyoung that the he’s going to run away, right now. 

 

Tzuyu slid through his bodyguards with his flexible body and immediately ran away to the entrance. 

 

“Tzuyu shi!” the bodyguards started chasing him 

 

“Bye bye guys!” he laughed as he ran to the entrance door 

 

He reached the door and then exited the building. Right on time, he saw Chaeyoung’s Porsche appeared in front of him with full of speed. 

 

“Get in you lazy bum!” Chaeyoung opened the door from inside 

 

“Oh yeah you’re indeed my bestfriend!” Tzuyu hopped into the car and Chaeyoung pressed onto the pedal leaving the bodyguards behind. 

 

“Woah that was awesome! It was like a drama scene! Woohoo!” Tzuyu took off his backpack and sunglasses. 

 

“You owe me Tzu” Chaeyoung chuckled 

 

“How are you buddy? Haven’t seen you in a year” he playfully punched Chaeyoung’s shoulder 

 

“Life’s good. Work is also good. What about you? Been playing around?” Chaeyoung grinned 

 

“Yeah same for me. Life’s good but work is boring” he laughed 

 

“You are truly the laziest richest bestfriend I’ve ever known since college. Now where to, Tzu?” 

 

“First thing’s first, a five star hotel. The nearest one from wherever we are right now” 

 

“Hmm. I know one. There’s a Plaza Hotel nearby” 

 

“Can send me off to Plaza Hotel, Chae?"

 

“You’re welcome Tzu” 

 

“Haha thank you Chae” 

 

*********** 

 

Sana was at the Plaza Mall with her force-wedded husband, Mark. Mark said to her that she can buy anything since it was her birthday. So Sana bought a lot of stuffs that she wanted, clothes, perfumes, and lots of shoes especially high heels.  

 

"Are you happy?" he asked 

 

"You can't buy me happiness using money" she rolled her eyes. Her hand was holding his arm just like they planned whenever they go out in public. 

 

"So you're just using this chance to satisfy yourself?"  

"Probably" 

 

"Such a typical wife" 

 

One of the mall’s staff who was paid by Mark helped them to carry all the stuffs that she bought. Mark just followed her wherever she went. His job was to swipe his credit card. After she was done shopping, they made their way to the entrance door. 

 

“Wait here. I’ll go get the car” he said 

 

She replied with a nod. Mark and the staff walked away to get the car. She looked around her and just stood there.  

 

But sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter