Chapter 35

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arriving in Korea, Chaeyoung received a text message from his sister. Yes, he had a sister, an older sister. And the text stated it was urgent. So he headed straight to his sister’s house. 

 

*ding dong* 

 

The door opened revealing the flawless similar face as himself.  

 

“Hey sis” 

 

“Chaeyoung ah! How are you? Come in!” ushered his sister 

 

“So what’s the urgent thing about?” he yawned and entered the house. In the living room, he saw his 4 months old baby nephew lying on the floor covered with thick mattresses and surrounded with pillows. 

 

“Hey kiddo! You’ve grown!” he smiled as he sat beside the baby 

 

The baby smiled looking at his uncle. 

 

“You both sure look like you guys missed each other” 

 

“He is sure cute just like me” Chaeyoung was playing with the baby’s fingers. “So what’s the urgent again?” 

 

His sister took a deep breath before saying, “I need your help. I need you to take care of baby Kevin.. for a month” 

 

His eyes grew bigger and faced his sister quickly, “WHAT? NO NO NO” 

 

“Predicted that you will not take it well. Oh come on Chaeyoung ah yah, just one tiny help” 

 

“Tiny help? This is big! Huge! This is 30 days of help! No way Rose no way” he stood up and held his hips looking at the smiling baby Kevin 

 

“Chaeyoung, who helped you to get your job?” Rose crossed her arms and glared 

 

“Oh come on don’t use that excuse” he sulked 

 

“Answer your elder sister” she lifted up her chin 

 

“You did” 

 

“And who got you the studio?” 

 

He pouted with his eyes half open, “You did” 

 

“Good! Remember what last time umma said about returning the-” 

 

“The good deeds people do to us. Yes I remember” Chaeyoung rolled his eyes. “But sis, why?” 

 

“Because I have to go to Africa for a voluntary work over there. You know how important my career is and it’s the only way for me to feed baby Kevin” 

 

He sat back down on the floor and hooked his finger into the baby’s small hand. 

 

“Rose yah, I just came back from America and have a freaking jet lag and you’re asking me to take  care a 4 months old baby. I don’t think it’s possible for me” he shook his head. “Why don’t you send to the babysitter?” 

 

“Firstly, don’t use that ‘freaking’ word in front of my son. Second, nothing is impossible for my little brother named Son Chaeyoung. Third, I don’t trust babysitters! You know how cruel they can be when we’re not around? And lastly, you just returned from America? What were you doing there?” 

 

“It’s a long story. Had a fight with my girl and she moved to the U.S. Went there to win her heart back and yes I did succeed but unfortunately I have to renew my Visa and looks like I have to bring this baby along with me” 

 

“Come on Chaeyoung. Help your beloved sister here please. I can only trust you right now. Besides, baby Kevin recognizes his uncle rather than anyone else” smiled Rose 

 

Chaeyoung let out a sigh before lying on the floor. With the jet lag disturbing his mind, how can he think straightly? 

************ 

 

Chaeyoung put down his bags to the floor and lied on the bed. He stretched his body fully.  

 

“Home sweet home!” he stared to the ceiling 

 

He then moved over to one of his bags and took out the peas given by Mina. 

 

“Hi peas! Can you send a telepathy message to Myoui Mina  that I miss her so much and I love her too? Can you guys?” 

He slowly rotated the peas up and down making them looked like they were nodding. 

 

“Awesome! And also, can you guys help me? I have a baby to take care of. For a month. Yeah, I know right?” 

 

The peas just smiled at him. 

 

Suddenly he remembered something. He forgot about someone. Someone important, which was supposed to be with him. 

 

“Oh sh*t I left baby Kevin at the door!” 

************* 

 

“Morning aunt Jihyo” 

 

Tzuyu entered the kitchen after smelling a mouthwatering aroma. He stretch his body by pulling his arms upwards. 

 

“Morning Tzuyu. Where’s Sana?” asked Jihyo while finish preparing the breakfast 

 

“She’s still asleep. She’s very tired” 

 

Tzuyu went to the kitchen counter and grabbed a curry puff specially made by Jihyo. 

 

“Crispy and spicy! Yummy!” smiled Tzuyu while munching 

 

Jihyo wiped her hands and watched the tanned guy hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter