Chapter 34

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun began to rise and the birds began to chirp out their beautiful melody, signaling that it’s gonna be a beautiful day. 

 

Tzuyu was in a deep slumber but not for long until he felt someone drawing circles on his bare muscled chest. 

'Sana’s playing with her fingers again' 

 

He laughed inside his mind and didn’t bother to open his eyes because he can sense her existence from her warmth and scent. Then he felt her moving her hand to his face caressing the sharp jaw of his. 

 

He let her to examine his handsome looking face. But suddenly Tzuyu heard her giggling. He shot his eyes open. 

 

“Why are you giggling?” 

 

Sana looked surprised when he was suddenly awake, “You were awake?” 

 

“Of course. You know how easily I can wake up even you touch me with a single finger” 

 

Then she continued giggling. 

 

“What are you giggling about?” he raised his eyebrows 

 

“You were sleeping with your tongue stuck out. You always do that” she covered and burst into laughter 

 

“Well, that’s a pleasant ‘good morning’ to me” he turned his back around 

 

“Are you on period or something?” she chuckled looking at the back facing sulky tanned guy 

 

Sana then hovered on top of him and bent down with her palms on his chest to give him a chaste kiss. 

“Good morning, Tzuyu” 

 

He was too immersed with the kiss and left his lips smooching out. She chuckled at his idiotic look. 

 

“I gotta hit the shower. Got an early schedule today” she climbed off him and off the bed. 

 

“Can I get more of that?” he smirked 

 

“Don’t be naughty in the morning, Tzuyu” she went straight to the bathroom 

 

He chuckled and couldn’t remove the grin on his face. He just had a lovely yet y morning. Why y? Because she had nothing on. 

************* 

 

Tzuyu just exited Sana’s bedroom after putting on a shirt and a pair of jeans. He hadn’t gone for a shower yet. After closing the bedroom door, he was shocked to see Krystal standing by the stairs looking weirdly at him. 

 

From Krystal’s point of view, what she saw was a tanned guy with normal clothing but had a really messy hair. And his face lines were kind of deep. Plus, he just came out of her sister’s bedroom, early in the morning. 

 

“Did you and unnie made out last night?” the young girl asked boldly 

 

Tzuyu stuttered, “W-what?” He looked away. 

 

She suddenly came closer and whispered to him, “Remember what I said before? I prefer a nephew, must be handsome and have fair skin like unnie’s, not your skin” 

He gulped and pushed his head backwards. 

 

“D-don’t you have class to go to?” he asked 

 

“It’s the weekend, babo” she turned around and skipped her way downstairs 

 

Tzuyu let out a relieved sigh and rubbed the back of his neck, “She’s scary as Sana” 

************** 

 

“So you won’t be around for three days? That ” 

 

“Yeah, sorry Jeongie. I’m doing this for the society club, and also I’m the leader” 

 

Jeongie woke up in the morning just to receive a call from Nayeon saying that she will be away for a camping trip for a few days. Even though they were just starting their relationship, they have to understand each other’s situation. 

 

“Okay, I understand Nayeonnie. You go and have fun alright?” 

 

“But..” 

 

“But what?” 

 

“There’s something else..” 

 

“Well.. tell me” 

 

“He’s gonna be there..” 

“… Y-Young K?” 

 

“Yes.. But don’t worry-” 

 

“It’s okay Nayeonnie. I trust you” smiled Jeongyeon 

 

“Really? Wow I thought you’re gonna be mad or something” 

 

“What? No~” 

 

“Well then I guess I should be going. I’ll send texts and my pics to you” 

 

“Sure! Have fun” 

 

“I will Jeongie! And..” 

 

“Yes?” 

 

“Umm.. I-I love you..” 

 

Jeongyeon’s cheeks turned pink immediately, “I.. I love you too” 

 

The phone conversation ended with a cheeky smile plastered on Jeongyeon’s face. But after that, she took a pillow and started punching it. 

 

“Why. Didn’t. I. Enter. That. Freaking. Society. Club!” each words, one punch. Poor innocent pillow. 

She stopped and tried to catch her breath. She gritted her teeth. 

 

“That dude better not do anything to my girl” 

***************** 

 

Back at Sana and Mina’s house, a certain tanned guy who was at the kitchen together with Sana’s beloved sister, Krystal, had his eyes looking awkwardly at the sandwich he was holding. Why? Because there was another pair of eyes observing himself. 

 

“Umm.. Krystal.. I can’t eat if you keep looking at me.. like that” he had his head lowered but his eyes looked up at the young girl 

 

Krystal had her elbow on the table and her chin placed on her palm. She tilted her head again and again taking a good look at Tzuyu. 

 

“Krystal-” 

 

She cut his words, “How did you and unnie met?” 

 

“Uhh.. she never told you that?” 

 

“Nope. Tell me. I’m curious” 

 

“You do look like you’re in full of curiosity” said Tzuyu 

 

“I said tell me” she commanded 

 

He quickly answered her question, “There was one day when I came to Korea and tried to run away from my guards and ended up randomly kissing her in front of a mall as my plan B” 

“Eew!” 

 

“What?” he dropped his sandwich to the plate 

 

“You randomly kissed a lady?” 

 

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter