Chapter 32

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music sound from downstairs woke her up from her deep slumber. She flicked up her double eyelids to meet an empty side of the bed. She recalled last night that a rather warm muscular person accompanied herself to sleep in tears. 

 

“Morning” 

 

A manly voice was heard. She turned around and saw the person she just had in mind seconds ago entered her room holding a tray in his hand. He set the tray on the table in the room and then took a glass of water. 

 

“Here. I’m sure you need this” 

 

A glass of plain water. Yes. She really needed it. Of course, from all the tears poured out yesterday, she felt a little dehydrated. 

 

Sana took the glass given by him and gulped down the water. 

 

“You must be really thirsty” he chuckled watching swallowing gulp by gulp 

 

He then took a plate of sandwiches and placed it on her lap, “I made these” he smiled. 

 

Looking at her now empty glass, he took it to get it refilled. Before moving away, he did not forget to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. Then he went to get the glass fully filled. 

 

She couldn’t be more thankful because she still has him. Other than Krystal, as her only family left, his presence made her feel alive and never lonely at times. But her condition is different than his. He got no one except for Jeongyeon. Yet, he had no one to make him feel alive, or never lonely at times. 

 

“Tzuyu” she called softly 

 

“Yup?” his eyes were set on the cup as he was refilling it 

 

“..what happened to your uncle?” 

 

*BAM* 

 

The table shook after he slammed the bottle on it. Luckily, it did not break or crack. She can only see him from behind as his back was facing her. She noticed how his shoulders went up and down as he was trying hard to control his raging breath. This caused her to recall the incident, where she was pushed away. 

 

“..Tzuyu?” 

 

The room was rather quiet, can ever hear the sound of a pin drop. She sensed something wrong. But suddenly he turned around, with a calm expression plastered on his face. 

 

“Eat your breakfast, Sana” smiled Tzuyu 

 

He sat beside and looked at her. He smiled again and let his warm hand to caress her cheek. His thumb automatically traced her lower lip. 

 

“How are you feeling?” he asked 

 

She slowly shook her head, “Just the same” 

 

“Oppa gangnam style!” 

 

They heard a familiar voice coming from downstairs. Tzuyu laughed instantly after hearing it. 

 

Sana asked, “What was that?” 

 

 “That must be Chaeyoung” 

**************** 

 

“Oppa gangnam style!” 

 

Chaeyoung was doing the famous horse dance in front of a sad young girl named, Krystal. Yes, the younger sister of Sana. She decided to come by and see her sister. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was trying to comfort the latter by being silly. 

 

“Come on Krystal! Op op op!” Chaeyoung spinned around doing the horse dance while Krystal just sat on the couch and watch, without even a smile. 

 

Tzuyu and Sana were at the stairs making their way down. Sana saw her sister and immediately called. 

 

“Krys?” 

 

Krystal turned around and ran to hug the older girl, “Unnie, I missed you” 

 

“I missed you too” Sana returned the hug and caressed the latter’s hair 

 

While Tzuyu went over to Chaeyoung and asked, “Oppa gangnam style? Seriously?” 

 

“What? I was just trying to make her feel better” 

 

Tzuyu slapped his bestfriend’s backside of the head, “Idiot” 

 

“How did you get here?” Sana asked Krystal 

 

“My friend Amber sent me” 

 

“How are you?” Sana sent her a warm smile 

 

Krystal slowly shook her head, “I look awful aren’t I?” 

 

Looking at the younger girl’s eyebags and swollen eyes, Sana couldn’t deny that the latter still looked pretty and flawless. Well, the natural beauty runs is in the genes. 

 

“No. You still look perfect to me” Sana tugged a hair behind the latter’s ear 

 

Chaeyoung, the dorky one, suddenly said without even thinking, “Your swollen eyes are kinda obvious” 

 

Tzuyu looked at him with the what-the-heck-you-just-said look. 

 

The two girls sent a glare at Chaeyoung before walking away entering the kitchen. 

 

The tanned guy slapped the back of Chaeyoung’s head once again, “Way to go babo” 

**************** 

 

Jihyo went to the back of the house to take out the trash. Suddenly she felt someone spraying a little water towards her. 

 

“Yah!” she jumped 

 

It was the gardener, Youngjae. He was watering the plants and saw his long crush at the garbage bins. So he decided to use this chance to flirt once again. 

 

“My lovey dovey Jihyo thomas~” he sang 

 

“Jae, you scared me” Jihyo pouted 

 

Youngjae turned off the tap and walked towards her, “Omo, I didn’t mean to scare you Jihyo. I’m sorry” 

 

He searched for a flower and found a perfect one. He picked a red tulip and handed it to her. 

 

“Here. I grew it by myself. You can have it” Youngjae smiled 

 

Jihyo took it with a blush. But out of all sudden she knocked his forehead with a knuckle. 

 

“Ouch! What was that for?” he asked 

 

“Don’t think that you can win my heart, old man” 

 

“What? I’m not old. I’m just middle aged man” 

 

“That makes you an old man” she showed ‘merong’ to him 

 

“Hehe. My Jihyo is cute” 

 

Jihyo showed her dirty hands after taking out the trash, “Wash my hands please?” 

 

Youngjae the tap and diligently cleaned the latter’s hands. He grinned when he noticed Jihyo was smiling. 

 

“So, how’s the kids?” he asked 

 

Her smile dropped instantly, “They’re going through a hard time currently” 

 

“I heard about what happened” he turned off the tap and let Jihyo to dry her hands. “Poor Tzuyu” 

 

“There are lots of things happened to him lately. But I’m sure he will be fine soon” 

 

“What about Mr.Minwoo?” 

 

Jihyo sighed, “No news about him” 

 

“Where do you think he could be?” 

 

“I have no idea” 

***************** 

 

It was the weekend and Jeongyeon had already been missing Nayeon although she last met her at the library the day before. Nayeon’s words made her to feel like flying without wings and kept thinking whether they both should start a relationship or not. 

 

So she drove herself to Nayeon’s house. She stood in front of the front door and rang the doorbell. The door then opened revealing Nayeon’s mother. 

 

“Hai aunty!” Jeongyeon smiled and waved 

 

“Oh it’s you Jeongyeon yah. Come in” the middle aged lady ushered her in 

 

“Jeongie? What are you doing here?” Nayeon appeared from the living room 

 

“Hi” Jeongyeon smiled chodingly 

 

“Now you both go upstairs. I know you’re here for the tutor, Jeongyeon” said Nayeon’s mother while pushing them both to the stairs 

 

They both exchanged glances to each other and made their way upstairs to Nayeon’s room. As soon after they entered, Nayeon quickly closed the door. 

 

“Can explain why you’re here?” Nayeon crossed her arms 

 

“Well I-” Jeongyeon’s words stopped when she saw a pile of presents at one corner of the room. 

 

She checked out the presents and it was all written ‘from Young K’. 

 

“He gave you presents?” 

 

“Since I suddenly ran away from him, he kept sending me presents” 

 

“But” Jeongyeon noticed it was all unwrapped. “Why haven’t you opened these?” 

 

“Because” Nayeon sat at the corner of the bed. “I don’t want to” 

 

“Why not?” 

 

Jeongyeon slowly approached the latter. Nayeon didn’t notice as she was staring to the floor. 

 

“Well, I don’t have any feelings for him anymore” 

 

“And why is that?” Jeongyeon got closer to her 

 

Nayeon lifted up her face and saw Jeongyeon just a step away from her. She noticed the latter slowly bent down towards her. 

 

“Because.. I have feelings.. for someone else..” Nayeon trembled a little 

 

But her trembling stopped when Jeongyeon set her palms on hers. Now they have their eyes locked on each other. 

 

“and who is that, someone else?” 

 

They set their eyes on each other’s lips. Jeongyeon can feel the latter’s warm breath hitting her face as she moved closer and closer reducin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter