Chapter 24

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both were really sure that it was just like their first ever kiss scene last time when they first met, but this time it was more passionate. 

 

But the kiss didn’t go long because they both broke it as their lungs demanded for oxygen. They inhaled and exhaled with their foreheads glued to each other. 

 

Staring into her eyes, the tanned guy asked softly, “What was that?” 

 

Her shoulder rose up and down. Her chest went in and out as she tried to catch her breath. 

 

“I think this is the right time to tell you something” she said 

 

Tzuyu can feel her warm breath hitting against his skin. The weather outside was hot, but inside the room it was much hotter. 

 

“I, I like you” said Sana 

 

“You.. you like me?” 

 

Her forehead rubbed against his as she nodded. 

 

Now that their respiration became normal, Sana dived in for another kiss. Tzuyu saw her action but he didn’t move away. Instead, he welcomed her again. 

 

Sweats starting to form on his forehead. He never knew this side of her. But by tasting her soft lips was really something amazing happened to him that day. 

 

As they wanted to move on to the next level which is, exploring the mouths, just right at that time another third person in the house interrupted them. 

 

“Sana-chan!” they heard Mina’s voice from outside of the door. “Where are you?” 

 

They broke their kiss but it was too late for Sana to get off from him. The door swung opened revealing Mina with a shocked face. 

 

On the other hand, the red hair girl’s eyes grew bigger seeing her bestfriend, sitting on his laps with her hands still cupping his face and his hands were gripping tight onto her waists. 

 

“Woahh. Wha… what’s going on?” asked Mina 

 

Sana quickly got on her feet making a small distance from him while he stood up and used his thumb to wipe his lips. 

 

“Did I just, interrupt you guys?” the red hair girl asked boldly 

 

The tanned guy cleared his throat, “Uhh, I think I should go home..” 

 

“I’ll s-sent you to the door” said Sana 

 

Tzuyu held the back of his neck as he made his way to the door and passed by Mina. Sana followed him from behind and saw Mina making two thumbs up sign with a dropping jaw. Sana’s face couldn’t get pinker and tried hard to block her blushing-ness. 

 

After reaching downstairs and after opening the door, the tanned guy pulled out his car keys from the pocket. Before proceeding to his car, he turned around and saw Sana pressing her lips together with her head hung low. 

 

“I uhh… I’ll see you s-soon” he stuttered 

 

She cleared , “Sure” 

 

Very shy and afraid to continue their conversation, Tzuyu turned around getting ready to walk to his car. But something stopped him from doing so. His feet didn’t read his mind. 

 

He turned around for the second time and looked at her. Sana was curious of what he was going to do. 

 

Without looking at her, Tzuyu took one of her hands and laid his lips on the back of her palm. Kissing her hand just like a princess way. He then let go of her hand. 

 

Still looking to the floor, he said, “I like you too” 

 

Sana instantly smiled from ear to ear. Before she could say any words, Tzuyu sped to his car, the engine and drove away. 

 

Wow, what a really shy guy. 

 

After seeing him driving away, she giggled very hard and was very content. 

 

“Soooo, are you guys official?” 

 

Sana turned around and saw Mina standing against the door with her arms crossed. Of course the red hair girl had a grin plastered on her face. 

 

“Thank you for interrupting our session earlier” Sana rolled her eyes while making her way into the house 

 

“You guys are really slowwww” 

 

“Shut up Mina-ya” 

*************** 

 

Jihyo giggled at the sight when she saw the tanned guy who just parked his car in the garage suddenly skipping away towards the door. 

 

“What has gotten into him?” Jihyo asked herself and smiled 

 

“I’m home my beloved people in the house!” shouted the tanned guy after entering and locking the door 

 

Jihyo walked out from the kitchen and crossed her arms, “What kind of ghost you got possessed with?” 

 

Tzuyu went to the fridge to grab a water bottle. He said to her, “A beautiful y ghost” with a grin on his face. 

 

The tanned guy walked out from the kitchen and passed by the living room. There he saw his little sister still laying on the sofa texting a certain someone using her phone. 

 

“Why aren’t you asleep yet?” asked Tzuyu 

 

“Busy” replied Jeongyeon with her eyes glued on the phone screen 

 

“You call that busy?” 

 

“Of course” she nodded 

 

Tzuyu shook his head and proceeded his way upstairs towards his room. After reaching his room, he threw himself onto the bed and hugged his pillow as tight as he can. 

 

“I kissed Sana again. We kissed again. We kissed kissed kissed again!” he rolled on the bed 

 

After done rolling on the bed, he spread his arms widely and looked at the ceiling with his unremovable smile on the face. 

 

“She has liked me all the time” 

 

“Me too. Hehehehhe” 

 

He hugged his pillow again and closed his eyes, “Goodnight Sana. I love you” 

*************** 

 

Mina wrapped herself with a thick comfy blanket and getting ready to set her mind to enter her dreamland. Before she could even close her eyes, her phone rang. 

 

She groaned while reaching her phone beside the pillow under her head. She looked at the caller ID and smiled a bit. She answered the call. 

 

“Hi oppa” 

 

“Hey Mina! How have you been?” 

 

“Siwon oppa, you just interrupted me going to sleep” 

 

“Oops. Forgot the different time zone over there. Should I just call you tomorrow?” 

 

Mina slowly sat up and laid her back against the wall, “It’s okay, I can stay up for a while. Why’d you call?” 

 

“Just missing you here. But actually I called to ask you about something..” 

 

“What is it?” 

 

“What happened? You know, between you and him” 

She sighed, “Can we not talk about this?” 

 

“Come on Mina-ya. You know how concerned I am about your relationship with Chaeyoung. Besides, we share things, don’t we?” 

 

She sighed again and stayed silent. It’s true that she and her cousin, Siwon, were like bestfriends who would share just anything with each other. 

 

“Mina, you there?” 

 

“Yeah I’m still here” 

 

“Just tell me Mina ah. Who knows maybe I can help you both?” 

 

“Help us? Oppa, he broke my heart. I saw him kissing with another girl. I saw everything with my own eyes!” 

 

“So that was what happened” 

 

She sighed for one more time, “I don’t know .. He’s just the same like the other guys I dated before” 

 

“Then why did you fall in love with him in the first place?” 

 

“Because..” 

 

Now that question he asked really hammered her head. 

 

“What I know about my cousin is, she doesn’t fall that easily with other guys. But what surprised me, you fell for Chaeyoung just in seconds after you met him” 

 

“He’s.. he’s just something, oppa” 

 

“There you said it yourself” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter