Chapter 17

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! How dare you put me in this cell! Let me out now!” 

 

The tanned guy banged on the steeled railing door as hard as he can. The policemen earlier brought him into the temporary cell and locked him up. He tried his best go get the attention from the policeman opposite of his cell but the policeman ignored him. 

 

“Hey! I said let me go!” Tzuyu shook the railing door vigorously 

 

“I am innocent okay! I didn’t do anything wrong to Sana! I need my lawyer to clear this mess up!” 

 

“You can clear this mess up if you just sit down and be quiet, American boy” the policeman spoke 

 

“Okay first of all, I am not a boy. I’m a freaking grown up who has his own company. Secondly, I just live in America! I have the Korean blood okay!” Tzuyu pointed at the policeman 

 

“Arasso. Now can you just shut up?!” the policeman took out his baton 

 

Tzuyu moved away from the steeled railing door. He cursed inside his mind that there was no way out. The policeman grinned and returned to the seat. 

 

“Yah. How does it feel to kidnap a priceless model?” asked the policeman 

 

The tanned guy sat on the floor and leaned his head against the wall. 

 

He closed his eyes and replied calmly, “I did not kidnap her” 

 

“Yup that’s what every kidnapper will say. You got some guts there, American boy” 

“Can you just please let me out? I have a little sister out there and she’s alone” Tzuyu sighed 

 

“You can get out after telling the judge tomorrow morning. IF the judge will let you go” the policeman giggled 

 

Tzuyu brought up one of his knee and rested his elbow on it. 

 

‘This summer vacation ’ 

*********** 

 

“Ladies, for the last time, the visiting hours has passed. You can come again tomorrow morning” 

 

“Please! We need to see him!” 

 

Sana and Jeongyeon went to the police station right after Tzuyu got arrested. It had been 8 minutes since they were trying their best to see Tzuyu. 

 

“Please sir. We really really really need to see him” Sana begged 

 

“Sana shi, I apologize again because I cannot let you in right now” said the policeman who was in charged at the counter 

 

“My oppa is in there! Why can’t you let me just see him?!” Jeongyeon was upset 

 

“Miss, please give us some cooperation and understand our visiting hours” 

 

“What’s the problem here?” suddenly another policeman who looked like he was in a higher rank than the others appeared 

“Chief!” the policeman at the counter gave a salute. “Chief, these two ladies here are begging to see one of the inmates who just recently got arrested” 

 

The chief recognized Sana as the model, “Aren’t you Minatozaki Sana?” 

 

“Yes chief. Please, let us see Chou Tzuyu. He just got arrested but it’s all a mistake! He’s innocent!” said Sana 

 

The chief blinked his eyes a few times thinking that it wasn’t a dream. Minatozaki Sana was actually standing in front of him and talking towards him. He just couldn’t believe that the priceless model was actually there. 

 

“How long will it take?” asked the chief 

 

“Just for a while” replied Sana 

 

The chief was kind enough to let them see Chou Tzuyu, but still he must stick to the rules. 

 

“Sure. But, only one of you can enter” 

 

Sana hesitated to choose between Jeongyeon or herself. She wanted to see Tzuyu so badly but same goes to the younger girl. 

 

“Unnie, I’ll just wai-” 

 

Sana cut the latter’s words, “Let her in” 

 

“B-but unnie..” Jeongyeon looked at her 

“Go. Tell him that everything’s going to be fine. I’ll wait here” she faked a smile while pushing Jeongyeon to go in 

 

The chief cleared his throat and called the policeman at the counter by using the latter’s rank, “Private, where is Chou Tzuyu’s cell?” 

************ 

‘Uncle Minwoo, can you hear me? I’m trapped in a prison, help me’    Tzuyu thought positively to himself that telepathy skills would work, well if it really works.     The tanned guy had been sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the wall for half an hour. The total time he was stuck in there was an hour. There was nothing to do. Inside the cell there was only a bed, a sink, and a toilet bowl at the corner.    ‘Aunt Jihyo, I didn’t do anything wrong’    Suddenly he heard footsteps coming from afar towards his cell. He looked at the hallway and waited for someone to appear. Then, he saw another policeman who looked like a higher ranker, followed by his only little sister, Jeongyeon.    “Chief!” the policeman who sat opposite Tzuyu’s cell immediately stood up and saluted him    “At ease” replied the chief    “Jeongie!” Tzuyu smiled and stood up. He went to the steeled railing door and held her hands through it.    “Oppa. Please get out of here. Why did they take you?” Jeongyeon held his hands tightly    “It must be Mark’s plan, Jeongie. Where is Sana?”    “She’s waiting outside. The chief said only one person can come in and Sana unnie chose me”    Tzuyu looked at the chief, “Chief, is there any way that I can get out right now? Seriously I’m telling you that you’ve got the wrong guy”    “Sorry son. I would like to help but rules are rules” the chief said    Tzuyu looked back at Jeongyeon, “Jeongie, they will bring me to court tomorrow morning. I promise you that everything’s gonna be fine and I’m getting out of here okay? And then we will go continue our summer vacation together alright?” he warmly smiled    “That was what Sana unnie said”    “What?” he asked    “She said that everything’s gonna be fine” said Jeongyeon    Tzuyu knew that Sana wouldn’t just sit still. He believed that Sana will help to clear the mess together.    “I think the time is up, miss” said the chief    The tanned guy held the sides of her face and said, “Jeongie just stay at Mina’s apartment okay?  Mina and Sana will take good care of you, I know. I’ll see you at court tomorrow with the others”    Jeongyeon nodded, “Okay oppa”    He brought her face closer to him so that he can land a kiss on her forehead. Then he smiled warmly at his little sister, “You know that oppa loves you so much right?”    She nodded again.    “Goodnight Jeongie” he ruffled her hair with the warm smile glued on his face    “Nite oppa..” Jeongyeon waved at him and slowly walked away together with the chief.    When the sight of the younger girl slowly disappearing, the corner of his lips dropped down.    ‘I’m sorry for making you feel sad, Jeongyeon. I’ll try my best to get out of here’ 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter