Chapter 10

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes blinked once and twice per minute. She was laying on the bed getting ready to enter her dreamland. Her arms tightly hugging a pillow, her body covered with the white comfy blanket. She can only hear the busy city outside instead of the sound of her breath. Her mind was occupied with him. Occupied with the conversation she had with him half an hour ago. 

 

Flashback 

 

“I have done my work here. It’s time for me to go home” 

 

Those words pierced her heart. She couldn’t find the reason with those kinds of words; it would make her feel a little hurt inside. 

 

“Oh. It’s time huh?...” she faked a smile 

 

“Yup. But not like right now. Tomorrow duhh” Tzuyu laughed 

 

“W-what time?” 

 

“In the morning” 

 

Sana did not even smile, or even sad. She was stuck in between. Not knowing what kind of expression should be let out. 

 

Tzuyu noticed that she was spacing out. He flicked his fingers twice in front of her. 

 

“Sana shi, are you okay?” 

“Yes… I think I’m getting tired” she stood up 

 

“Oh okay. Shall we meet for the last time tomorrow?” Tzuyu stood up and asked her. 

 

The word ‘last’ from his mouth made her feel down. She still wouldn’t know why would she feel that way. 

 

“Y-yes…” she replied softly 

 

“Well okay then” he smiled and walked her towards the door. 

 

He opened the door for her while Sana was still speechless and kind of spacing out. Tzuyu was waiting for the latter who didn’t even move an inch. 

 

“Sana shi” he called 

 

She came back to her sense, “Y-yes?” 

 

“Are you really okay?” he chuckled 

 

Sana faked a chuckle without answering his question. 

 

“I guess you are really tired huh?” said Tzuyu 

 

She nodded and made her way towards the door. She stepped out of the room and walked towards her room which was located a few doors away. While walking, she heard Tzuyu calling for her. 

 

“Sana shi” 

She turned around, “Yes?” 

 

“I hope you wake up early tomorrow. So that we can have a proper goodbye” he gave a sweet smile to her 

 

Those smile of his sent a warm feeling towards her. She liked it ever since she saw his first smile for her. No other man that can melt her with only a smile, except for him. 

 

“Goodnight Tzuyu” she said 

 

“Goodnight Sana shi” Tzuyu entered his room and closed the door 

 

End of Flashback 

 

‘I feel safe and secured when I’m with him’ 

 

‘But why do I feel that I need him?’ 

 

‘He came here just to work. We just coincidently met. And he helped me’ 

 

‘… a stranger who willingly to give me a hand’ 

 

‘It’s time to say goodbye to this stranger’ 

 

Sana closed her eyes to enter her dreamland and let the time to pass by until the sun will rise. 

 

Without realizing, a single tear dropped from the corner of her eye and landed on the pillow where her head was comfortably placed on. 

************ 

 

Chaeyoung stepped out from his car after arriving at Mina’s place. Her house from his wasn’t that far. It was just 10 minutes away. Chaeyoung wore his casual suit, jeans and leather shoes. His hands were occupied with a file containing her photos and a bouquet of flower on the other.  

 

He walked towards the guard. 

 

“Hi!” 

 

“Yes sir?” 

 

“I’m here for an appointment with Mina shi” 

 

The guard looked at the things he was holding. A file and a bouquet of flower? Flowers? 

 

“Are you sure you’re here for an appointment, sir?” the guard raised an eyebrow 

 

“Yes” Chaeyoung nodded 

 

“Okay. You may come in” 

 

“Thank you!” Chaeyoung entered the building 

 

When the guard saw Chaeyoung walked away, he then whispered to himself, “How many guys is Mina shi meeting tonight?” 

 

What the guard meant was, someone was already there to meet her. 

************ 

 

“Hello” 

 

“Hi” 

 

“Wassup?” 

 

“No no. Too casual. Annyeong!” 

 

“Perhaps a little formal” 

 

“Good evening” 

 

Chaeyoung actually had arrived about five minutes ago in front of Mina’s door but he was still thinking of how to greet her first. 

 

“Waddup girl. How ya doin?” 

 

“What the heck that was too, urgh” 

 

“Greetings” 

 

“Nice evening huh” 

 

“You look beautiful” 

 

He was still searching for the right word to greet the latter before ringing the bell. 

“Alright! Just say good evening Mina shi. Okay aja aja!”  

 

Chaeyoung was about to let his finger to press the doorbell button but suddenly the door swung open. 

 

“Chaeyoung! I thought I heard someone at the door” Mina showed her eye smile 

 

“Haaaaiiiiii” he said breathlessly 

 

“Come in Chaeyoung” said Mina 

 

When he was about to step in, he saw another guy in her living room, shirtless. 

 

“Mina ah – oh. Sup there!” 

 

“Chaeyoung, meet Siwon. Siwon this is Chaeyoung” she said 

 

“Hey there. Nice to meet you buddy!” Siwon shook Chaeyoung’s hand with a bright smile 

 

“Oppa go and put your shirt on” Mina pushed him away shyly 

 

“Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter