Chapter 10

'Till the last petal falls

It's been one week and taeyeon still gave mina a cold shoulder. Even in school when mina tried to talk to taeyeon, the latter always ignored her.

 

Mina missed the old taeyeon who will call and text her all the time to asked whether she's okay or not, have she eat or not and of course she missed taeyeon's pick up lines the most. She missed all attention taeyeon gave her

 

Mina does not know what's wrong with her. 

 

She thought she will be fine since she hates taeyeon.

 

but right now,

 

without taeyeon,

 

She felt empty.

 

"I heard you and taeyeon broke up"

 

Mina looks at sana "Who told you?"

 

"Taeyeon" sana shrugs her shoulder.

 

"Wait she told you? Wow I'm speechless" mina chuckles in disbelief. Sana walk toward mina and sit on mina's bed.

 

"Why you guys break up? Is it because of me?" Sana plays with mina’s hair.

 

"No of course not"

 

"I saw the way you look at me when I was with taeyeon. You're jealous. I'm sorry mina but trust me I never love taeyeon" sana look serious.

 

"I thought you like her"

 

"I just want to get dahyun's attention. I mean everyone know that she like me but she still in denial.. I'm so done with her" sana sigh.

 

"So you used taeyeon?"

 

"I'm not used her. I really want to become her friend"

 

"I'm really sorry mina. Everyone blame me. They all said that you and taeyeon broke up because of me" sana pouts.

 

"No seriously is not because of you. We broke up because of..." mina sigh.

"It is because of me. It's my fault" 

 

"So you guys really over? But you guys look good together tho" sana whines. Mina just shrugs her shoulder.

 

"But if you really love her. You better fix it quickly" sana says.

 

"What do you mean"

 

"Because I do have a second thought to snatch her away from you"

 

"But you said you don't love her"

 

"Well... I just realise that taeyeon looks like dahyun sometimes" sana wink at mina.

 

"Sana! I can't belive you sometimes" mina shake her head.

 

*

*

*

 

So here she is, standing in front of taeyeon's house. She raised her hand to knock, bought her hand up, down, up, down and up once more. She couldn't decide if she should do it or not.

 

You are crazy mina.

 

She smacked herself a few times and finally knocked on the door. The door opened and similar woman appear behind the door.

 

"What do you want" taeyeon said coldly. Mina shocked, taeyeon never being cold to her

 

"I w-want to s-say something" mina stuttering, taeyeon just gave her a nod to continue speaking.

 

"Taeyeon look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to said that. It's my fault and I know you just tried to help but I was being an and besides, we can't ... I'm sorry" mina says while looking at the ground, her voice is so soft.

 

"That's all?" Taeyeon say and mina nod. Taeyeon then grab the door knob and was about to close the door when mina said something which made taeyeon speechless.

 

"I miss you taeyeon" mina say bluntly. Upon hearing this, taeyeon became froze but tried to keep her cool.

 

"What did you just said?" Taeyeon smirk.

 

"I knew you heard it clearly. Do I have to repeat it?" Mina rolled her eyes.

 

"Okay then" taeyeon shrugs and close the door, leaving mina alone.

 

"Taeyeon!!" Mina groans then taeyeon open her door and smile teasingly at mina.

 

"I miss you" mina sigh. Taeyeon chuckles, she swings the door wide open and steps back. "Come in"

 

"Yeah, let's go watch movie" mina says with a bright smile on her beautiful face then grabbed taeyeon hand.

 

*

*

*

 

"I let you go. Why still come to me" taeyeon asks, placing some popcorn in . Mina drop all focus on movie and looked at taeyeon,  lost her words.

 

"I d-don't k-know" mina stuttering.

 

"Really why you look so nervous?" Taeyeon whisper before she start moving forward. Mina gulps as she push taeyeon's chest but she didn't move an inch.

 

"You like me, are you?"  Taeyeon smirk. Mina swear she regret it. She regret that she even came her.

 

"No" mina immediately shakes her head as her response to the older girl.

 

"Then why?" Taeyeon stared at mina, her lips slightly parted.

 

"I think I just like your company" mina answer as she turned her head to the right, trying to avoid her stare.

 

"Oh thank you" taeyeon smiles, take one step back and sit at her previous position, continue watching movie while eating her popcorn.

 

Mina still couldn't breathe properly, her heart pounding so hard in her chest that she thought she might pass out.

 

"So mind to tell me who was the guy we meet last week?" taeyeon asks, her eyes still focus on the screen.

 

"He is my younger brother"

 

"Is he always like that?"

 

"No! He was actually a lovely boy but he hates woman”

 

“Is he gay too?” Taeyeon asks.

 

“What? Noo.. but after..." mina stops. Taeyeon stop eating and looks at mina worriely.

 

"Hey if you don't want to tell me its ok, don't force yourself" taeyeon smile warmly.

 

"My mom cheated on my dad and she left us to live with her new family" mina started.

 

"After my mom left, my dad started to become an abusive and alcoholic. He beats us up a lot, he put his anger on me and my brother" mina clenched her jaw and stared intensely at the floor, ordering herself not to cry. She force herself to be strong, she doesn't wants to show her weakness to taeyeon but when she meet taeyeon's gentle gaze, her tears started falling uncrontrollably.

 

"Oh mina, I'm sorry" taeyeon wipes the tears from mina's cheek.

 

"Because of that my brother hates my mom, he think all woman are like my mom,  including me" mina chuckles bitterly.

 

"Even how bad he is, but he's still my brother. I don't want to lost him. He is the only family that I have" mina's voice cracking. Taeyeon hug mina. She can't take it anymore seeing mina crying. Mina didn't push taeyeon and she crying into taeyeon's chest not caring if she wet the other's shirt. Taeyeon hug her tightly and caress her hair softly.

 

In this moment they know.

 

They know, they fall in love with each other.

 

completely.

 

*

*

*

 

"Finally! Weekend" sooyoung shouts in joy.

 

"I'm going home bye" yoona waves her hand.

 

"Bye est, I hope you guys die" hyoyeon yells before close the door and gone.

 

"Wow she really loves us. I can see that" yuri says in sarcastically making taeyeon chuckles.

 

"Good bye taeyeon" yuri give a hug to taeyeon before leave.

 

Taeyeon sighs while looking at the empty dorm for a moment. Suddenly she hear someone knocking at the door.

 

Hyoyeon must forgot something.

 

She wake up and rush to the door to open it. The door oppened, taeyeon's eyes wide open in shock when she saw a familiar girl with blonde hair staring at her.

 

"Did you miss me? Darling?" The girl smirk.

 

Taeyeon just standing like a statue. She can't believe her eyes. Someone she hates the most is standing in front of her.

 

"What with that face? Are you cheating on me again? Taeyeon?"

 

"Chaerin!! You came back?"

 

Chaerin just chuckles and went inside the dorm. Taeyeon just watch her with unexplained expression.

 

"So tell me about your new girlfriend" chaerin asks while laid herself on the sofa.

 

"What are you talking about?" taeyeon asks as she crinkles up her face in confusion.

 

"Stop playing dumb taeyeon" chaerin scoffed "Tell me about that japanese girl"

 

"What the fu- are you stalking me" taeyeon yells a bit.

 

"So what? I'm your girlfriend"

 

"We broke up!!"

 

"It's not over untill I say It's over!"

 

"I never love you chaerin. We were together because of our parents"

 

"I don't care! You are mine!" Chaerin shouts "and tell your girlfriend to be careful" chaerin said with a threat voice before close the door harshly.

 

Taeyeon groans while  ruffled her hair in frustration, trying to get rid of a particular thoughts occupying her mind.

 

Oh no mina is in trouble, that psycho woman can do anything she wants.

 

*

*

*

 

Rumor of taeyeon's ex girlfriend is coming back have spread like wildfire all throughout the school.

 

"Mina" 

 

Mina rolles her eyes as soon she hears that voice. She turned her head and she saw taeyeon, panting.

 

"What do you want?" Mina asks and continues searching for a certain book. Yeah they are in the library right now.

 

"Ouh so you already heard about the news?" taeyeon asks but mina ignore her.

 

Taeyeon was about to walks away when she feels someone threw a book at her back.

 

"Auch! What was that for" taeyeon groans. Mina just glaring at her.

 

"You are so mean" mina hissed.

 

"What?" 

 

Mina looks at taeyeon and chuckles in disbelief.

 

"No wonder  you want to leave me so bad. You know your girlfriend is coming back. Oh... how stupid am I"

 

"No!!  I didn't know that chaerin is coming back"

 

"And since when jessica changes her name"

 

"What? Chaerin is not jessica"

 

"Just how many girlfriends you had?" Mina punch taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon groans in pain but smirk after that. "Two"

 

Mina rolled her eyes then taeyeon walked towards mina and tuck her hair strands behind her ear. Her head lowered, her lips close enough to whisper into her ear "Actually It's three, including you"

 

"Oh just shut up taeyeon" mina push taeyeon.

 

"Ok fine. I just want to say that you are in trouble right now"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"That girl is crazy!"

 

"Oh well, if I'm your girlfriend I become crazy too"

 

"That's not the point and hello~ you are my girlfriend" taeyeon whines.

 

"I'm busy taeyeon. I have a class right now, I need to go" mina push taeyeon aside and walk away.

 

"Mina if you see her, please run away. She is crazy, I'M WARNING YOU!!" Taeyeon scream but mina already left. She sigh

 

"Hye small girl. You know what happen to the person who make a noise in the library right? GET OUT!" Taeyeon heard a voice behide her back and she sigh for the second time.

 

*

*

*

 

Heeja sighed. She was sitting on her chair, facing the window, then she grabbed a picture frame of her and her only daughter, she smile. If only her daughter knows how much she love her. 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Heeja came back to reality when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in" she half yelled, just to make sure the person who knocked could hear her.

 

"Madam" said the person that just come in heeja's office. 

 

Heeja turned her face now the door where the person was standing. 

 

"Oh chaerin, come in" heeja smiles, wrinkles on her face deepening.

 

"So have you already see my daughter?" Heeja said and hold chaerin's hand softly.

 

"Yeah she looks so happy to see me"

 

"Good to heard. You know it's a good idea of you to come study at this school again" heeja said and chaerin just smile at the older woman.

 

"Chaerin, I'm sorry I have a meeting right now. So how about you just sit here for a minutes and we'll catch up later." The middle age woman said and chaerin immediately nodded. 

 

"Go ahead. I'll wait for you"

 

Heeja smile and pat chaerin's shoulder before leaving her office.

 

Chaerin smile drop and she start to take a looks around the room.

 

"I'm such a good actress" chaerin chuckles.

 

She went to the students' bookcase and start searching, chaerin found what she's searching for a while now.

 

Ok taeyeon. If you don't want to talk about your new girlfriend then I'll find it myself.

 

"Ehmm myoui mina, from japan"

 

She read them one by one to find information about the japanese girl.

 

"And.... wow schoolarship" chaerin smirks

 

"Ehm..... this is interesting."

 

*********awesome9*********

 

Hey guys, so sorry for the late update. I've been really busy with uni stuff, it was a rough weeks for me and I don't get enough sleep lately . Anyways hope you guys love this new chapter. Bye