Of Two Complete Soul

100%

 

 


They said, in a relationship you have to give and receive 50% of love everyday to keep it balance.

 

Half from yours and the other half from your significant's.

 
50 added to 50 gives us 100, a complete whole. The perfect number.
 
I used to believe in those. 
 
But not until I met Bae Joohyun.
 
She taught me that love comes in different number.
 
Because sometimes a hundred won't be enough and one will be too much.
 
For there will be a time–a lot of time–when we won't be able to fill the numbers.

 

 


"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I stood up from my seat to welcome Joohyun on the front door. She seem exhausted, there are visible dark circles under eyes that she tried to cover up with make up. I embraced her for a while and pat her back because I know she she needed it the most.

 

"Work." she sighed, heavy and worn out, before she snuggled close to my shoulder. I hummed in response whilst slowly walking backwards with Joohyun in my arms, gently swaying side to side and trying not to trip over something to get Joohyun to sit on the couch. We look definitely ridiculous right now but I don't really mind.

 

"Mm, you seem to had it rough. Tell me about it." I smiled and kissed her forehead after she settled down, I knelt down infront of her and untie her shoe before removing it, followed with her socks when she started to speak.

 

"The upper head had scolded me because he said that the result that I gave him was wrong. It didn't match on his diagnosis to his patient" she frowned deeply as she massaged her temple.

 

"Wrong?" I looked at her as I placed her shoes on the rack and hung her coat beside. Joohyun is rarely wrong, especially when it comes to her job. Error was never an option.

 

She continued, "I was really suprised because before I test the sample, I calibrated the machine thrice to make sure it was on the standard value. It turned out that the other medical staff made a mistake of extracting blood from different patient so that's why the result was very far from the expected diagnosis."

 

"Did the physician know about that?" I asked and sat beside her who hugged me in the process.

 

"Yes."

 

"So why did he take the blame on you?"

 

"Because he couldn't stand being wrong." Joohyun jutted out her lower lips and huffed through her nose which I found adorable. She is adorable.

 

"Wow, what a jerk." I hissed while she nodded against my shoulder. We stayed silent for couple of minutes before I spoke, wanting to ease her burden. Hopefully.

 

"Well, why don't you wait here and I'll prepare your bath. Then after that, I'll cook your favorite dish so we could eat and then we can cuddle until we fall asleep. Does that sound good to you, mm?" she smiled radiantly and that what I wanted to see from her.

 

"You're the best." Joohyun mumbled and hugged me as I smiled and playfully kissed her nose and lips before standing up.

 

"Wait here, okay?"

 

"Thank you, Seul."

 

"Anything for you, Hyun."

 

Those were some days that she couldn't give the other 50%. And that's okay. In the mean time, I would fill the one hundred percent until she can share hers. Because when I couldn't give mine, she would fill us both.


There were also moments when the scale is in equilibrium. Both of us are adequate and just, balanced.

 

 

"Hyun, I'm home!" I shouted before shutting the door close. Footsteps echoed through out the house before revealing the most beautiful woman in her over-size shirt and shorts.

 

"Hi baby, how's work mm?" and then she would always give me a kiss me as a 'welcome home' greeting.

 

"Great! But being home with you is the best!" and there goes our lovely moment, just enjoying each other's company and being in love. I laughed at how she danced silly at the upbeat music and held my hands so I would followed after. And so I did.

 

I love you baby and if it's quite alright, I need you baby~ ♪ ♬

 

We started a goofy dance and made faces as we followed the beat of the song, I gently spun her as she laughed loudly and we moved our body until we're out of breath.

 

"W-wait baby." she giggled, catching her breath and leaning onto me for support. "I forgot. We're out of fresh milk and eggs." Joohyun grinned at me before poking my nose.

 

I cringed then smiled, "Is that so? Okay then, I'll just change my clothes and grab my keys so I could–"

 

"What? Wait, no! I'm telling you because I am buying and you are going rest here because you just came from work. And I know you're tired, don't lie to me. Got it?" Joohyun pointed at my chest as I stare at her, frowning.

 

"But baby~" I whined, using my puppy eyes and pouty lips.

 

"It's not working." she furrowed her brow and smirked.

 

"But what if someone decided to flirt on you?" I dramatically exclaimed.

 

"There will be no one." she defended while I lazily looked at her.

 

Like really, Joohyun? Really?

 

"Remember that time when that cashier man who keeps on winking at you while he place our items on the bag?" and I knew she clearly remembered that unfortunate day–well, for me–because Joohyun was laughing histerically while she held her stomach.

 

"Yeah? You were fuming red that time, I could see the smoke coming from your ear and nose." she laughed harder before continuing. "And then you just grabbed me and our bags quickly without even saying anything. But then, the security guard nearly arrested us because you didn't know that I haven't paid the cashier yet!" and then she burst out laughing again as I groaned.

 

She will never forget that day. And I would never forget how embarrassed I was up until now.

 

"Yah! Baby, that was not funny. I was planning on taking you out for a nice date that time! But I have to pay for that bags twice the price. And then that annoying guy kept looking at you that way! Like excuse me? I'm the only one who may look at you like that." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I looked at her face redden along with her ear.

 

"Okay, okay. I'm good, I'm good. I'm sorry, baby. Can't help it." She tried to stop herself from grinning ear to ear but she failed miserably. It must have been really funny to look onto my face back then. I sighed then pinched her cheeks which earned a playful slap on my arms. A few minutes, she calmed down. Finally!

 

"Now, I have to go now and you, stay here. We shouldn't let that happen again." she warned me and I shook my head in persistent.

 

"No, I'm coming with you babe. I promise, it won't happen again. Please?"

 

"No."

 

"Who's gonna hold the grocery bag for you?"

 

"Baby, I'm only going to buy eggs and milk. I can manage."

 

"What if the eggs break and the milk spill?"

 

"The eggcase is made of shock-proof material and the milk bottles are tightly sealed."

 

"What if the egg hatched and turned into chicks? You're afraid of animals!"

 

"Seulgi, are you kidding me right now? That's not going to happen."

 

"What if you get tired?"

 

"Baby, the store is only 5 minutes away from here."

 

"What if they're close?"

 

"Seulgi, you clearly know that they're 24-hour open. And it's only five in the afternoon."

 

"But what if you hurt your feet from walking and–"

 

"Kang." her voice was stern and unwavering, I immediately closed my mouth forming a straight line before pouting.

 

"Seriously, Seul. Go and get some rest okay? I can manage, really." 

 

"But Hyun-ah, I want be with you." this must have been caught Joohyun off since her cheeks started to glow with the color of rose. She sighed and I smiled secretly. Perhaps, this must have changed her mind. "And I wanna help you, please? I want to make sure you're safe and sound."

 

"But it was just few blocks from–ugh. . . Never mind." she rolled her eyes and contemplated whether she'd allow me or not. I looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

"Fine." I jumped in glee before showering her cheeks with my kisses. I grabbed the keys and held her hand.

 

"Shall we go?" I grinned at her and she nodded before finally smiling.

 

And then we, as together is 100%


But what we dread the most, is whenever the time the both of us couldn't give any of our numbers comes. Not because we don't want to–if I have one hundred everyday then I would spend it to her without a regret and I knew she would do the same–but there were inevitable times that we just can't. Because sometimes, our fifty percent runs out before we could give it to each other. And zero wouldn't move to one hundred.

 

 

"Damn it!" I cursed loudly at myself as I caught myself in a rain. It's already late and I haven't gotten home. 

 

The meeting which supposed to end earlier, in the last remaining minute, got moved and extended until eight in the evening. They even gave me a load of work after the dreadful discussion. I'm not really the type to complain but I've been working my off and staying up all night to finish my given project and yet they took away all the credit and now their asking me to do again? Unbelievable

 

Joohyun and I was supposed to be having dinner together but they just had to completely ruin my night. I didn't have the chance to grab a snack before going out to ride the bus because I'm looking forward being home atleast earlier. I also would've arrived few minutes ago if the bus that I was riding hadn't had a technical problem in the middle of my destination. My car is being fixed so I couldn't drive it home. And now I was left with no choice but to walk five blocks away from where my home was when it started to rain.

 

So now I'm trying to run as fast as I can but the luck wasn't really on my side tonight as I slipped from a pad of water with a now broken heels.

 

Another profanities left from my mouth as the pain in my hands and started to hurt like crazy. I knew it bruised my hands when there's a blood started dripping from it.

 

Joohyun's going to scold me.

 

I grabbed my phone and decided to text her that I'm nearly home when I looked at the black screen infront of me. Good as dead. I forgot that it shut down in the morning because it slipped from my mind to charge its battery yesterday night.

 

Great. Just great.

 

I groaned as I pick myself up and started to walk bare foot under the rain.

 

Joohyun might be waiting for me.

 

"Man, I'm so hungry." I started walking faster until I could see our house, hugging myself as I shiver from cold.

 

Joohyun.

 

I gently knocked at locked door and waited. But there's no one opening.

 

"Hyun-ah?" I called out whilst looking at the watch. 9:58 p.m. Did Joohyun fall asleep while waiting for me? Then there was a painful tug on my chest.

 

I grabbed my key from my pocket then turned the knob as I open the door.

 

There's no one home.

 

"Hyun-ah?" I shouted and check the kitchen, trying not to wet the floor. Still, there's no Joohyun and also food in sight.

 

"Babe?" I called out again. I'm sure that Joohyun said that we're going to have dinner together, aren't we?

 

My callings then got interrupted with the sound of a click on the front door.

 

"Baby?" Joohyun gasped and immediately ran over my side.

 

"Oh my goodness, Seul what happened? Why are you so drenched? Did you forget your umbrella again? Quickly, go change your clothes." she cupped my cheeks, her voice was hoarse and more raspy than normal. Is she sick? But I shrugged the thought.

 

I know Joohyun is worried for me right now but I could not help but to feel very very dissapointed at her absence before I got home–as well as the empty promised dinner we made. The bitterness I feel within my chest took over and it seems it wouldn't stop anytime soon.

 

"Where were you, Joohyun?" I didn't mean to sound harsh and heavy but it did and Joohyun looked at me with wide eyes. She drew her hands away from me and took a step back. She must have noticed my tone.

 

"I was in the hospital, Seul. It was sudden and urgent so I went back when I got home. Haven't you received my message? I tried to ring you up this afternoon but you aren't answering my call so I thought you were still in the meeting." Joohyun walked away from me and carefully put down her belongings on the table in the living room. I stared at her as the lump on my chest kept getting heavier and heavier.

 

I shouldn't blame Joohyun, she doesn't know. It wasn't her fault. It was mine. But I was so dissapointed and mad and exhausted and hopeful that I'm finally get to rest and spend time with her–

 

But what I get to see was nothing?

 

"I reckon you have eaten dinner with your co-workers? Because I have, when I went back to laboratory." she said and I clenched my fist trying to calm myself before I speak, I could taste the dull and ugly words trying to spill like waterfall from my mouth and I swallowed, deep and hard to keep them from coming.

 

I carefully mumbled, "So there wasn't a dinner?"

 

Joohyun looked puzzled. "There's none, baby. I haven't had the chance to cook when I got a call from–wait, don't tell me you haven't eaten yet?" I bit my lips as I held onto the hem of my drenched coat. I feel utterly pathetic.

 

"The meeting finished at eight."

 

Joohyun looked so flabbergasted before speaking softly yet there was a tone beneath her words, subtle but it was there. "How about my message that I sent to you in the afternoon? Didn't you read them?" she sounded just tired as I am.

 

Joohyun must have pick up my sudden change of mood and I know that it was also ticking her off in a very bad way. Hence, it didn't help my raging nerves to calm down and before I knew. I regretted opening my mouth.

 

"My phone died!" It startled us both of how loud and angry my voice sounded. It echoed through the corner of the walls and back to our ears. Joohyun's lips started frowning and her eyebrows met.

 

Oh no.

 

"Am I also responsible for charging your phone?!" she hissed and that woke me up from my rage.

 

It wasn't Joohyun's fault.

 

It wasn't Joohyun's fault.

 

"Joohyun, I'm–" I was about to apologize to her when she cut me off, her voice raising higher than mine.

 

"Seulgi, I know you might have had an awful day today. But that doesn't mean you should vent your anger towards me. You're not the only one having a hard time!" her eyes glistened and I gritted my teeth.

 

"I'm sorry, okay?!" it was sharp and broken, and even I have been cut deeply but I could only wonder of how it must have scarred Joohyun with the way her tears fell from her eyes.

 

"You jerk." she stormed off and shut our bedroom door. The loud smash of the wooden door deafening me followed by the mocking silence.

 

I felt guilty and more enraged. Not to Joohyun. But to myself. 

 

Tears swelled up in my eyes and I cried hard as I fall onto my feet, curling my knee up to my chest and burying my face in shame.

 

My head feels heavy and I closed my eyes in hope of finding peace tonight.

 

I was awaken from my slumber by a shake on the shoulder, I looked up to see Joohyun with her red swollen eyes. I immediately hugged her as I cried with the thought of bringing her that pain.

 

"H-Hyun-ah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm so so sorry." I said between sobs and Joohyun hushed me while kissing my forehead.

 

"I'm sorry too, Seul. Let's not fight again." virgously, I nodded my head and embraced Joohyun tighter but not after we kissed deeply and gently as if to mend our pained hearts. And it does.

 

It did.

 

"Baby, stand up and take a warm shower. You might get cold at this point. The food is already cooked. We're not too late to have dinner, right?" She smiled and I thought of how fortunate I am to be loved by someone like her. Joohyun grabbed my hands which I forgot were bruised and winced in pain. She carefully took my wrist and gasped. 

 

I made her worry countless times today.

 

"Seul, what in the world happened in your hands?" she exclaimed and looked at my bleeding wounds.

 

"I slipped and fell when I was running."

 

Her brows furrowed as she looked at me, worried. "Why were you even running?"

 

"To see you." I sheepishly grinned before shrugging, "And it was raining."

 

"You're an idiot. Don't run with your heels on." she shook her head but I could see through her demeanor which successfully made me smiled. I carefully stood up and kissed her cheeks.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Mm~ Palli palli! I'll tend your wounds and then bathe after." Joohyun pushed me to sit and I willingly complied.

 

"I love you, Hyun-ah." I looked up at her, staring straight to her eyes.

 

"I know, baby." She tucked my hair and kissed my forehead.

 

"I know."


We learnt that sometimes, it have to start to zero before it reaches hundred. And if those times occur again, we made sure to be in each other's arms in the end of the night until the morning shines.

 

 

For the years I've been with Joohyun, I noticed that she hates–loathe–being half. She dislike the number of half.

 

Of fifty from one hundred.

 

Or of point five in one.

 

As well of being half of someone else.

 

Because she wanted to be whole.

 

Because she is whole alone, and Joohyun never forget to remind me that I am too.

 

 

"Look who's here! Kang and Bae." we were greeted the moment we stepped on the private club by our friend, Joy. I handed our gifts to them before giving a hug.

 

"Hey, how's the married life, Joy? You two seem to be doing fantastic!" Joohyun squealed before giving Joy a hug.

 

"Thanks! You guys too. And yes, Wendy is perfect." she exclaimed and returned the embrace.

 

"She is, right?" I said and nudged the red-haired girl's lower ribcage which earned a grunt and a rolling eyes.

 

And yet Joy genuinely said, "Absolutely."

 

"Anyway, where's Wendy?" I asked when I saw no sight of the blonde.

 

"She's with Yerim right over there." Joy pointed at the counter where the two girls were chatting comically and drinking cocktail.

 

I realized how much I miss the girls.

 

"Baby, I'll go to Wendy and you guys talk and have fun mm?" Wendy looked at our direction as if she had heard our conversation and I waved, smiling and giving a thumbs up.

 

"Okay, Hyun-ah. Join us later, alright?"

 

"Sure." Joohyun then peck my lips before she made her way towards the two. 

 

My eyes followed the dark-haired girl who was jumping excitedly with the two girls. They're very adorable.

 

My train of thoughts were halted to stop when Joy spoke.

 

"So when are you planning on marrying Joohyun?" I turned to look at her and furrowed my brows. Having this type of question isn't new to me but every time it was brought up, I can't help but to be taken aback.

 

"Huh? Well, I'm not really sure yet."

 

"Really? You guys have been together for five years now."

 

"We're not really on the rush. How about you? I thought you'll grow old single with your dogs. And yet here you are." Joy rolled her eyes at the displacement of my teasing grin.

 

"I thought that too." she offered me a drink which I gladly accepted before we both settled and relaxed at the black leather couch. "Well, Wannie just kind of came into my life and who am I to let her go, right? Thanks to you, now she become the half of me."

 

Half of the each other.

 

I cringed at her confession before chuckling and approving. Joy seem she doesn't mind of how much she had shown of being deeply inlove with Seungwan. Well truthfully, she is. But I'm not used to Joy who vocalized such affection. When I met her, she would act like she doesn't care and then you'll be suprised at the subtle affection–like an almost secret but it made sure to be known. It's a good thing that Wendy is as sharp as her.

 

And I think that's how Wendy had manage to swept Park Sooyoung's feet–well aside from being such a complete sweetheart.

 

"I didn't know that Wendy is into someone like you." I teased.

 

"Hey! What was that supposed to mean? I'm incredible." Joy blatantly uttered.

 

"Who's incredible?" an angelic voice cut in our conversation and I looked over my shoulder to see Wendy.

 

"I am." Sooyoung claimed.

 

"You are?" and Wendy quipped.

 

Joy's mouth hung low in disbelief. "Oh, come on! Not you too?"

 

Wendy giggled along with Joohyun and Yeri, completely amused with her wife. "I'm just asking."

 

Joy just shrugged and pat the space beside her. "Yeah, right. Jagiya, come here and sit beside me." the red-haired girl gently asked but her smug face said otherwise.

 

Wendy gladly complied and leaned on the taller girl but not after saying, "I'm not sitting here because you said so. But because I wanted to, okay?"

 

"Yup." Joy just grinned and kissed her wife's temple. She looked at me with questioningly look, "What?"

 

"I'm just suprised–"

 

"–Of how we look so good together." Joy cut in, her words didn't appear to be a question but rather a concrete statement. And she had that unfaltering smirk on her face.

 

I'm about to say of how–suprisingly–endearing they look but Joy's smug face just had to ruin it all. I no longer wanted to fuel her satisfaction so I just nonchalantly said,

 

"I wouldn't disagree because Wendy is my bestfriend and because it is your first wedding anniversary."

 

"Whatever, Kang. We are." the married couple cuddled closer and when they looked at each other, even though briefly, you can't deny the gleam in their eyes and the way their lips curve into a smile.

 

Yup they're perfect.

 

With that, I couldn't help but to feel a little bit envious.

 

No. Not because I'm not happily inlove with Joohyun but something unknown settled in our relationship, which keeps preventing us from getting closer to our hearts.

 

And someday, we have yet to solve it together.

 

"They're amazing." Joohyun sat beside me and smiled, looking at the two and Yerim who were childishly bickering at whatever reasons.

 

I quietly nodded as I held her hand.

 

"Yes."

 

"Yes, they are."

 

And the five of us spent the night with laughter and love.

 

 

"Hey, Hyun-ah." I called out one night. We were preparing to go bed after an exhausting day.

 

"Yes, Seul baby?" Joohyun just finished putting the set of her pajama and then climbed up to bed.

 

"Can we talk about something?" I asked, my voice quivered in nervousness due to the rapid beating of my heart. Joohyun must have sensed of my restless state so she looked at me gently and lied down beside me.

 

"Anything, Seul. What is it?" her attention undivided as she gently caress my hands under the sheets. I silently inhaled, hoping to calm my nerves and spoke softly.

 

"Hyun-ah, uhm. . . I've been thinking lately." I paused as the pounding if my chest kept getting harder and harder. I exhaled as the cold sweat started dripping from my forehead.

 

"Oh my god, baby. Relax, you're making me nervous." Joohyun giggled and pinched my cheeks. "You're speaking like you're going to propose to me." she teased and I thanked her for doing so. She saved some of our time. And my nerves.

 

"I am." I whispered and she quickly whipped her head within a blink of an eye that I jumped in suprise from her amazing reflex.

 

My cheeks redden at her reaction. And I just know that we're both blushing furiously after the silence of my confession.

 

After I calmed my heart, a bit, I started to speak once again.

 

"I know it's sudden and I should prepare something special for this moment but I just can't stop thinking about it. I really really wanted to say it."

 

"We've been through a lot for the passed years and hopefully, counting. You knew me better than anyone else and I am to you. And if it's not too much to ask–which I know is too much but I'll ask you anyway–" I paused and Joohyun patiently waited, with parted lips and glistening eyes.

 

"Will you. . ." I my dry lips and stared at Joohyun who encouraged me with her smile. "Will you be the half of me?"

 

And finally I said it! I was deadly anxious that I wouldn't get to say it to her but–woo!

 

My inner celebration stopped when there was no response given. I looked at Joohyun and my eyes widen in a realization.

 

I said the number half.

 

I internally panicked as she started to make face as if contemplating to say something.

 

Oh no.

 

My words fumbled from my lips as I tried to fix or somehow revised the phrase that would change her mind.

 

"Uhm. . . I can't really live without you and– What I wanted to say is, I need you and you're everything to me. P-please be mine." her expression doesn't seem to be pleased and I could feel my head with strong feeling of fear for saying something wrong.

 

"Joohyun, did I say something wrong?" she sighed and I stopped asking.

 

"Yes, Seulgi. You did. A lot." I bit my lips to prevent myself from crying and held tightly on the blanket which serves as a temporary distraction.

 

Did I forget to mention that Joohyun is not the romantic type?

 

"But before you jump into terrible conclusion, which is what you're doing right now. I can read your face, baby. Listen to me first." she cradled me in her embrace which I returned and buried my face on her chest. Feeling devastatedly dissapointed at the failed proposal.

 

"Seulgi, I want to marry you. You have no idea how I badly do." she kissed my forehead as my tears threatening to fall.

 

"You do?" I pouted and snuggle closer.

 

"Of course I do, dummy! Seriously, you're such a slow ever since college. If I didn't go for that sleepover in your place, you wouldn't confess to me." she leaned close to my ears, lips touching my sensitive skin and I prevent myself from whimpering. Joohyun seductively whispered. "And we wouldn't have done the things you wanted to do with me."

 

"Hng~ Hyun-ah." she giggled and I whined out of embarrassment.

 

"But I'll marry you for different reasons." she said and I looked at her in wonder.

 

"Seulgi I don't need you." There goes her unromantic side. "Well maybe, I need your hands for–"

 

"Joohyun, you're unbelievably being terrible right now." frown was plastered on my lips and she's been quick to wipe it off with a kiss. "Just kidding~"

 

She then turned serious. "Seulgi, if needed, I'll remind you everyday that I can live without you."

 

Ouch. That hurt so bad.

 

I kept silenced in hope to understand those painful words of her.

 

"You're not everything for me. My world does not and will not revolve around you. You don't own me. Not anyone does. And everything I said goes the same to you." and there goes my tears, flowing endlessly and freely falling from my eyes. She wiped them before continuing.

 

"But you know what, Seulgi?"

 

"Yes, Hyun-ah?"

 

"I wanted you so much because I love you. That everyday I choose to be with you. You don't need me, Seul. You can live without me and in fact you can and may leave me anytime you want–" 

 

"I don't want to do that, Hyun!" she smiled and kissed me again.

 

"I know, baby. But listen to me first." I complied.

 

"What I want is to be wanted by you. That everyday, you will still choose me despite of everything that comes in our way. Because you love me, wanted me and not because you feel obligated to stay."

 

"You don't own me neither do I to you. But what I can gurantee you is. That my heart, my affection, my trust, my loyalty and my love, they're all yours." Joohyun brought my hand infront of her face and pressed her lips on my knuckles. I blushed as it brought back feeling and the memory of the past when I first confessed to her.

 

"Seulgi, I don't want to be half of you. Please don't forget that we're a complete person and that won't change even we're together. Because even together, half souls wouldn't become whole with inadequacy. Incomplete will stay incomplete in that case. But do you know what happens between two complete souls, baby?" she asked me, eyes twinkling like the stars.

 

"What, Hyun-ah?"

 

"They complement. Like you are to me, and I am to you."

 

"You complement my complete soul. Whenever we do, I am so much better with you. And I just couldn't stand the thought of being without or far away from you. I always, always will want you with by my side. Because I am better. I am better with you " I was awe-struck, blown away at the way her words penetrate into my heart. I looked at her in the eyes and saw only the raw truthfullness in them.

 

"Kang Seulgi, I'll marry you because I love you and I want only you. You are the completeness that makes me better each and everyday." she giggled and I saw the gleaming pearls from her eyes. She's crying.

 

Now I can finally understand her better. It set my heart in peace and never have I been thankful in my entire life.

 

So I cried harder in her embrace, overwhelmed with overflowing happines of being inlove with her and being loved by her.

 

I turned to look at her and leaned in, my body hovering on top of hers and her arms around my neck. Our breaths mingle as if it was the first time again, we leaned closer until there's no gap to fill. And then our lips touched with the most beautiful dance of love.

 

"Marry me, Kang Seulgi." she said in between of our kisses.

 

"My heart is all yours, Bae Joohyun."

 

That night were filled with sincere kisses and genuine touch of the rawness and ness of our body and our complete soul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From then we decided to be 200%.

 

It was the most perfect percentage of love we knew because if it is turn into whole number.

 

Then, 200% becomes 2.

 

Two is the completeness for being one.

 

And one is what we are together. Us.

 

 

 

 

 

 


I believed that 100% is a perfect number.

 


But not until I met Bae Joohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So my appreciation gift to all of you :) I hope you enjoy the sequel part of Sleepover. I have fun with you all guys. Until then :D

 

Ps. My semester will start tomorrow so maybe it will be long to comeback for another story.I love you guys!