All for a Set of Book

All for a Set of Book

Chanyeol has been eyeing that eye candy of a co-worker called Teacher Byun.

His raven black hair parted in the middle looking like a butterfly. Those creamy white skin that looks just as soft as the marshmallow the teacher is munching. Those crescent moon of an eye when he smiles and those pair of pink thin lips.

Let's not mention those pretty little fingers that wiped the marshmallow powder off his lips. What a dreamy guy indeed this Byun Baekhyun.

"Teacher Park, Have some!" Baekhyun raised the bag of marshmallow up. Motioning to the Teacher to have some. Those mellow voice that made his knees go wibble wobble if he stood up.

"I don't think I can consume it all" Baekhyun added his lips. Unknown to the storm surge it caused to the teacher across him.

Chanyeol's gulped as Baekhyun's tongue peeked a little to 'undry' his 'powderful' lips.

He chuckled mentally as he reviewed his newly invented words. Where in the world did undry and powderful come from. Park Chanyeol is an english teacher for goodness' sake. He shook his head in disbelief. This woke Chanyeol up from his trance with an uncontrollable smile upon his face.

"Thanks" He stood up from his table abruptly causing his pen to roll off from its position. He tried to catch the pen in panic but he failed to do so. The tall teacher ran after his pen which rolled towards the object of his fantasy. Byun Baekhyun.

 

Being the one who was closer to the pen, Baekhyun leaned down and picked the pen up then handed it to the taller teacher.

 

"Thanks" Teacher Park bowed and got his pen back from Teacher Byun

 

"Teacher Park I'm not gonna eat you up you know" Baekhyun gave the former a smile so sweet it gave Chanyeol cavities which seemed to weaken his bones. Chanyeol was too tensed for being alone with his "crush" for the first time. 

 

​​​​Chanyeol nodded and gave Baekhyun a grin wider than of a chesire cat and an eye twitch as a finishing touch. It was his flirting move called The Creep where most of the people who had seen the said move ran away in fear. Let's not forget Teacher Park's towering height which made it more creepy.

"Congrats Park for ruining the only chance you have of impressing Teacher Byun." The taller thought.

 

"I know, you can hardly finish a small bag of marshmallow, how much this entire package called Teacher Park" Chanyeol replied confidently that earned a laugh from the other party. A nervous Chanyeol is a disfunctional Chanyeol where his mouth moves faster than his mind. That means, whatever escapes from his mouth, he had no control of it. 

 

"I'm not really into sweets. I'm into hot & spicy things Teacher Park" Baekhyun smirked and his lips eyeing Chanyeol's plump lips as he handed his bag of marshmallows to the taller teacher. "I'm assuming you like sweets Teacher Park. Would like to have a bite of my sweets?" Baekhyun added, enjoying the sight of giant teacher with giant beads of sweats dripping upon his glorious face.

 

"I am a sweet tooth by nature. I always go for the sweets Teacher Byun" Chanyeol wasn't slow. He knew Teacher Byun meant something else other than the sweets. He picked one marshmallow and decided the powder off earning a gulp from the smaller teacher. He continued to the powder off then it slowly until the marshmallow disappeared to the taller teacher's mouth. 

 

"You should be careful of sweet things Teacher Park, it might give you cavities" Baekhyun rested his chin upon his palm with a mischievous smile plastered upon his face. 

 

"I'll take care of the cavities later, as long as I can have the sweets. It's a whole package after all" Chanyeol leaned closer to the smaller teacher and stared at Baekhyun's pink lips for a good three seconds then ily smiled as he looked into the other's eyes.

"Say Mr. Byun, do you like bets?" Baekhyun gulped as he stared back into the taller's eyes and smiled.

"Of course I do" he his lips, he knew how the other would respond to the action.

 

Truth be told, Chanyeol's felt the fire from Baekhyun's gaze. He was not really into hot spicy treats but he could handle this spice. He eyed a certain book written by ia Andrews on the former's table. Chanyeol knew Baekhyun's favorite writer, after all he was the one who recommended the writer to the guy in attempt to impress the said Teacher which luckily resulted into Baekhyun loving the said writer.

 

"A set of book from a Andrews" a wave of warmth flowed into his entirety as he anticipated for the next words he was about to say.

 

"If this is all for a book, then to make it fair I'm betting a set of Dan Brown books" he touched Chanyeol's neatly gelled hair.

"What are we betting for Teacher Park?" he added as he continued to do the deed. 

Chanyeol's face remained unfazed but his ears are as red as tomatos "Are you sure? You won't be able to back out" he tried to look as confident as possible, ignoring the tingles he's feeling all over his body not to add the wild beating of his heart.

"Try me Teacher Park" Baekhyun replied as he fixed Chanyeol's neck tie.

"Kiss me---" Chanyeol wasn't done with his statement when Baekhyun kissed him, biting Chanyeol's juicy lips. The latter was fast to catch up as he returned the kiss back to the Teacher. Slowly Chanyeol Baekhyun's lower lips as he pulled Baekhyun by the nape. His heart beat so loud it felt like drums. He closed his eyes, drowning himself into Baekhyun's kisses. He pushed his tongue for entrance when he heard a moan from Baekhyun as the smaller parted his lips allowing Chanyeol to explore.

Their tongue danced together, neglecting the cold blows the air conditioner released and indulging into the body heat they have accumulated during the exchange. Baekhyun held unto the taller's hot ears, he felt light headed during the exchange. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer to him to deepen the kiss when the school bell rang. The two pulled away from each other, as they gasped for air. The whole room was filled with the noise of the airconditioner and heavy breathing by the two teachers.

"I wasn't done with the conditions Teacher Byun" Chanyeol wiped his lips using his thumb.

 

"I don't mind" Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol from head to toe with a naughty smile planted upon his face. His eye lingered more into Chanyeol's tent upon his slacks. "What are the conditions then?" he added now his eyes back on the taller teacher's eyes.

"Kiss me in public" Chanyeol picked another marshmallow and it again.

"I thought you said you were a sweet tooth Teacher Park" Baekhyun wiped the marshmallow powder on Chanyeol's lips. "A kiss in public doesn't seem too sweet to me. Especially the way you eat my lips Teacher Park" he added smirking at Chanyeol who seemed to be enjoying a little bit too much with their exchange.

"I can handle spicy treats too" he bit his lips and gave Baekhyun a smile too y for the smaller teacher to handle.

"I may be sweet Teacher Park" he picked a marshmallow and sandwiched it between his luscious lips and pushed it slowly, seducing the taller "But trust me, the more you taste, the spicier it gets" he added as he his lips clean from the marshmallow powder.

"You're one fiery teacher Teacher Byun" He smirked staring back at the teacher's eyes "I like fire" he added then went back to his table.

 

Baekhyun shook his head as he went back to eating his marshmallows. 

 

Other teachers started to enter and murmurs could be heard.

 

"Let's have dinner after work Teacher Park. My treat" he his fingers clean of the marshmallow powder. All it took was a smirk from Teacher Park and the date was set.

 

He's getting that ia Andews book set.

 

And that spicy teacher with the name Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

Author's Corner:

 

*sweat drops* as much as I want to write , I can't-- this fic proved it. I definitely can't. I'm sorry if all I gave you were kissables, I even at placing the between the two. Its all and smirks. I even tainted the holy name of marshmallows.

 

Anyway thank you for enduring the whole fic. I know its cringey *bows* I'm sorry but that was the best I could muster up. 

This is unbetaed because I have no beta reader so sorry for the typographical errors and all sorts of mistakes.

Please do comment if you like this fic. What do you think about the fic?