The Day I Stalked Her

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE DAY I STALKED HER

Tuesdays were great for many reasons.
First and foremost, on Tuesdays, the cafeteria served spicy chicken burgers with an extra helping of curly cut fries. 

Omo omo omo sparkles! 

My crush favourite! 

Tuesdays also meant a double spare block for all seniors taking the morning combination World History and English Class. The best part about Tuesdays though, was that the photographer team had not one, but two hours of practice.
What did two hours of practice mean?
Oh, woe is my heart. It meant that Kim Taeyeon—not to be mistaken for either Taehyung or Taeyang —would be sharing the glory of her actions with the students of Uni college for a whole one hundred and twenty minutes.
The way her back muscles grew taut when she warmed up, the way she looked focused at cameras, the way the water glistened as it trickled over her head and face, the way she toweled off her dirty black hair…

 

Be still my heart.


Damn it, I said be still.
So what was so special about this particular Tuesday? The most important thing, I don’t have any class in Tuesday! This was the Tuesday I would put an end to this twisted infatuation.
Ever since she had stalkers me here this year, not a day passed where I did not think about her after stalking. Whether it was G-rated or , those moments were my guilty pleasures, my secret little treasures that I stashed away.
It was an unhealthy hobby. Which was why, after days of careful consideration, I've decided to put a stop to such a fatal obsession. Or should I said revenge?
But how, you ask?
It was so simple it was ingenious.
Based on the assumption that no one was perfect, it would also imply that Kim Taeyeon was not flawless. It was a universal fact. It had to be true.
So, all I had to do was catch her in a moment of imperfection. Maybe she would knock over an old lady, or litter, or kick a dog, or… something. Anything!
I flipped to a fresh page in my Perfect notebook and reached for the pencil tucked behind my ear. 
My trustworthy friend never failed me in times of need.

Target: Kim Taeyeon 
Age: 17? Or 7 cute 
Height: 158 cm
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black 
Mission commenced at 7:45am.
007 location: target locker minus 6.
Target location: MIA

I doodled hearts around her name.

"Gosh, you're so pathetic," 

Stephanie or Tiffany ( whatever her name) had said. Then after finding out about today's scheme, 

"God, you're such a freak! Talk straight to her."

It was difficult to plead innocent to that, because it was true. Best friends knew best, right?
Tiffany had also said, 
"Look, you wanna find some big zit on her pretty face? It's starin' at you, sweetie. What kind of girl like her doesn't have a boyfriend already? She’s gay! It’s your chance Jess."

Oh, I hadn't wanted to believe it, I really hadn't. But what she said held a modicum of truth, did it not? How could a seemingly attractive, smart, cute, and all around nice girl not have a girlfriends or boyfriends? 

How?

There was obviously something wrong with her. Maybe she was aual?
Whatever it was, be it her secret nose-picking or her lessness, I was going to find out so that my soul and libido may rest in pea—

Speak of the devil.

Target approaching locker with 2 irrelevant individuals.
Actions: chatting and laughing
Notes: beautiful straight, white teeth. 
Swoon. Sparkle! 

"And so I said, 'You’re so fat when I took a picture of your last Christmas and it's still printing,'" 
Irrelevant Individual Number 1 joked. Sooyoung. 

Taeyeon laughed but made no response.
Irrelevant Individual Number 2, Yoona on the other hand, doubled over with a couple of loud guffaws, and smacked Irrelevant Individual Number 1 on the back. 
"Woo, gosh Tae! That's the worst."
It was difficult not to frown at the trio. 

Unfortunately, I had the honor of attending elementary with both irrelevant individuals and lo and behold, they hadn't changed since. They were, however, gifted beautiful and pretty.

Strike one: Target associates with questionable entities.

When Taeyeon reached her locker, her thumb automatically spun the right combination on the lock. 
She didn't even have to look.
God, that was so hot.
The massive, door-stop-worthy AP Physics textbook she took out though, was not.

Strike two: Target has questionable academic taste.

Thanks to the two morning spares and an early dismissal, it was only necessary to skip one class today. But it also meant that it was necessary to endure all of Taeyeon’s favorite classes: 
AP Physics, Organic Chemistry, Honors Differential Calculus and Art Classics Class. (lol too many class) 
The girl was your average B student, but word of mouth said that she took those courses because she… enjoyed them.

Sick, sick, sick.

7:57am
Target heading toward first class.
007 will report back when resurrected from Classes of Doom.
.
Praise the lord for big classrooms. It was the middle of AP Physics, and out of over seventy students, surely one would notice my dead body.
Many, of course, had asked what I was doing in this class. I said I was taking notes for Stephanie—who shared the same, obscene interests as Taeyeon, and who was also conveniently sick today.
By conveniently, I meant forcefully. A little bit of the three B's—begging, bribing, and blackmailing—in that order, and it had been as easy as taking prune juice from an elderly home.
I did love it when things went my way.
Taeyeon sat in the row next to the window, three seats from the back. I was in the very back, one row off. So far, she hadn't committed any heinous crimes against civilization. Like a good student, she was taking notes, with the occasional glance out the window. Only twice did she turn around; once was when she needed to borrow a ruler, the other time was to whisper something to the person next to her. 
No, it wasn't female.
Was that a good thing or a bad thing?
I didn't know anymore.

Target likes using those 4-color pens, especially the red and black.
Target has habit of drumming only last three fingers against edge of desk.
Target has spectacular shoulders and back muscles. 
007 wants to cop a feel and press her body against them.

Lalala. Sparkling! 

Lalala was right. Never in my life had I ever yearned to get down and do the nasty. If I was going to lose my precious little cherry to anyone, I'd want it to be her. No joke. With absolutely no offense to Ex-boyfriend Number One and Two, actually I don’t have any boyfriend or any Ex. Taeyeon made me want to be a naughty, naughty little girl.

Oh, Kim Taeyeon…
.
Damn, fell asleep.
Judging by the almost empty classroom and the stream of students coming in for the next class, AP Physics was over.

9:17am
Target nowhere to be found.
Hypothesis: Headed to next medium of torture – organic chem.
007 status: still alive.

"Excuse me, sorry," I said, stepping through a group of freshmen loitering by the door.

The hallway was trafficking again, as it always was during the five minute break between each class. Our Uni was a big college, but there were over 15,000 students. This was when being short was not advantageous.
Exiting the classroom was not hard. The tricky part was getting through the crowd. Fack, some of these kids walked slower than Grandma. 
Slooowwwww motion, much? 
Oh, yes, do stop in the middle of the stairs and shout greetings to your homies that you haven't seen in like, forever.
Just as Room 110 came into sight, the familiar blond head disappeared through the door.

Target can run, but she can't hide. Hehe.

I took a seat in the last row again so that she was four seats away, diagonally.

"You're not in this class Jessica. Don’t saying you’re following Taeyeon." 
“Heck no! No-!”

I grinned like dumbfounded. 
“Hey, Yoona. Stop it, I'm taking notes for Stephanie. She came down with a bad cold yesterday." 
It didn't even sound rehearsed.
The brown-haired girl furrowed her brows. "Oh. Didn't she tell you that we have a quiz today?"

"No…" I drew out the 'o' sound. "It seems she forgot that little tidbit."
"Don't worry," Yoona said with a sympathetic smile. 
"If you're quiet, Jae Suk won't even see you. He never checks past the third row."

True that. Mr. Jae Suk was more sightless than all three blind mice combined. And this would be the perfect opportunity to observe Taeyeon in a test-taking environment. Just imagine if I caught her cheating! Jackpot, baby.

9:20am
Target is sitting at desk, reviewing notes.
Hot chick walks into room and down target's aisle.
Target looks up and checks out hot chick.
Check-out style: slow onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter