Tiffany and Taeyeon were sweeter than stories.

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.

 

 

 

Tiffany felt Taeyeon put her hands over Tiffany eyes. "Where are you taking me?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon laughed slowly in Tiffany ear. "What have I said about trusting me?"

Tiffany closed her eyes. They had been over this many times. Taeyeon had promised that their relationship would not be like Tiffany parents. Her father had walked out on the family when Tiffany was a young girl and never looked back. Her step mother treated the event like it had been an early Christmas present. Her real mother had passed away when Tiffany was young age, too young too understand.

Taeyeon led Tiffany forward. "That's what I thought." 

"But really, Taetae, where are you taking me?" Tiffany asked. She hated not knowing what was going on, not being in control.

Taeyeon didn't answer as she walked Tiffany forward. Taeyeon stuck her hands in her pockets in a her typical nervous gesture. Taeyeon and Tiffany had been dating for nearly almost fifteen years now. Tiffany had never been in a romantic relationship before Taeyeon. Taeyeon was Tiffany first love, her best friend. She had promised to herself that she would never fall in love and end up in a miserable marriage like her parents. Whenever she and Taeyeon had started seeing each other, 

she had to tell herself: "You are a lover. Borrow Cupid's wingsand soar with them above a common bound." 

Tiffany linked her eyes. "Taeyeon, can you uncover my eyes?"

Taeyeon chuckled. "Tippani. You just need to learn to trust."

"TaeTae. . . You always say that," Tiffany whispered.

"Well, you do," Taeyeon murmured. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

Tiffany sighed. "I know Tae." She really did mean that.

Taeyeon just kept walking. A few minutes later, she stopped. "Okay, I'm going to uncover your eyes for just a moment."

Tiffany looked around as her world became light. They were standing in front of Taeyeon’s beat up car. Tiffany looked back at the small cottage. They had done so much work on the cottage over the past couple of years. She did have to admit it looked pretty cute.

Taeyeon was rummaging through her pockets. "Darn it! I forgot it in the house. I'll be right back and don't you think about going anywhere Hwang Miyoung!"

"Okay," Tiffany said as Taeyeon darted back into the cottage.

Tiffany put her hands into her pockets and stared at the ground. She really wasn't the type of person who enjoyed surprises. Surely, after all this time Taeyeon would remember that.

A few minutes later Taeyeon emerged from the cottage. Taeyeon jogged quickly down the path to Tiffany . "I got it!" Taeyeon proudly waved a medium sized piece of fabric in Tiffany’s face.

Tiffany frowned. "What is that Tae?"

Taeyeon just smiled at Tiffany. "We can't have you see where I'm taking you, Tippani, now, can we?"

Tiffany frowned. Taeyeon was really going all out on this. She sighed. "I'm not going to win this one am I?"

Taeyeon shook her head as she moved behind Tiffany. "Nope Miyoungie." Taeyeon brushed Tiffany hair to the side and doubled the fabric. Soon Tiffany’s world was back into the darkness.

"Can you see anything?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany shook her head. It was a dark as her childhood home.

"Good Fany," Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany’s arm and lead her to the car. "You can relax. I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Tiffany put one foot in front of the other. She heard Taeyeon open the car door.

"Watch your head Tiffany," Taeyeon said as she held Tiffany’s head down as she crawled into the car. Taeyeon handed her the seat belt and helped Tiffany settle in.

Tiffany knew that many girls would appreciate Taeyeon’s famed southern Korea gentlewoman manners. When they had first starting going out, Taeyeon’s manners had made Tiffany feel special and she had expected it to end as the relationship went on, but it didn't. It made Tiffany feel like she was Taeyeon Juliet and Taeyeon was Tiffany Romeo. Tiffany just hoped that they didn't have Romeo and Juliet's ending. She closed her eyes. No, Tiffany and Taeyeon were sweeter than stories.

Tiffany jumped as she heard Taeyeon open her door. Tiffany had almost forgotten that Taeyeon wasn't in the car yet. Tiffany heard Tae moving around and then the car started up. She felt the car move forward.

"So Taetae, how far until we get there?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon chuckled under her breath. "You are just full of questions today."

"Being successful is about asking the right kind of questions," Tiffany said.

"I haven't heard that one before." Taeyeon paused. Tiffany could picture Taeyeon looking at her. "Who said that?"

"I did."

"Well, I guess that makes you a smart lady," Taeyeon commented.

Tiffany nodded. "Yeah, it does." She paused and turned in Tae direction. "What do you mean by you guess?"

"Oh, nothing."

Tiffany reached out and gently hit what she hoped was Tae arm.

"Hey, I'm driving here!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

Tiffany snorted. "You guess that I'm smart."

Taeyeon just laughed. "Lighten up a little, my Pany."

Tiffany sighed. Taeyeon had been telling her to lighten up for years. She just simply could not allow herself to lighten up. Lightening up would mean that she was letting her guard down. Granted she did let it down a little when she was around Taeyeon, but to let her guard down completely was unthinkable.

"I take that silence as meaning I'm right," Taeyeon said.

"You take it however you want too."

Tiffany heard Taeyeon put on her blinker. "Well Tiffany Hwang, just so you know, we are almost there."

Tiffany nodded. She almost had forgotten about the surprise. Now that her attention was back on it, she couldn't help but feel a little concerned. Taeyeon’s surprises tended to make her a little on edge. Like. First time Taeyeon asked Tiffany be her girlfriend. Well. Last Christmas came to mind. Taeyeon sing sweet and had forced Tiffany under the mistletoe and kissed her in front of everyone. Some girls had really enjoyed that, but not for Tiffany anymore. She was not one for public displays of affection anymore.

Taeyeon was slowing down. "I think you will really like this."

"Oh, I hope so," Tiffany muttered.

"It won't be that bad." Tiffany could picture Taeyeon smiling over at her, Taeyeon brown eyes dancing.

"I just hope it's not as bad as your dancing skills Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany winced at that the memory. The first time she had met Taeyeon had been at a local studio and she was the dance. Let's just say Taeyeon wasn't very good at it.

"They are not that bad Pany! You just aren't remembering it correctly!"

"Oh, so you weren't rude," Tiffany commented. "That was probably your evil twin."

"Funny so Pany," was all Taeyeon said.

"Then, you stalked me!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"I did no such thing," Taeyeon replied.

"Sure you didn't Tae." Tiffany sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter