Six

Falling Around You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie” Joy appeared with Yeri following behind her “We heard the commotion”

“And I think it’s best if you would let us handle Seungwan Unnie. Go get some good rest, Joohyun Unnie” Yeri stepped in between Irene and drunk Wendy. Irene protested, saying that she still would like to converse with Wendy “You both can talk it out when Wendy Unnie is already sober”

“The problem here is the sober Wendy does not want to talk about what happened”

Joy heaved a sigh “Unnie, don’t stress yourself too much. It is not good for you”

“But Sooyoung—“

“Sooyoung Unnie is right. And don’t you have somewhere to go to tomorrow, Joohyun Unnie?” Yeri reminded “You said that your parents are going to pick you up early and that you’d be visiting Daegu, so I suggest that you’d get a good rest for tomorrow”

“And don’t worry about this one” Joy had her arm on Wendy’s waist—assuring the oldest Unnie that she is going to take good care of Wendy especially in her messy shape “She’s going to pass out soon. And Unnie, whatever she said... don’t let it get into your head. She is drunk and she does not know what she is saying”

Irene could only nod

“Well, goodnight Unnie” and she simply watched Joy and Yeri accompany Wendy. In honesty, Irene felt like after hearing Wendy say those words—and that even if Wendy was drunk when she uttered those, she knows that Wendy meant what she told her... every word. Maybe Irene just has to accept the fact that the person she once claimed is slowly drifting away from her

       

        After Irene’s parents came to pick her up, the three other girls gathered in the dining table—expressing their worries in regards to Joohyun and Seungwan’s situation “I totally understand Seungwan Unnie” Joy said “You can’t expect her to forgive Joohyun Unnie just like that”

“But atleast she should handle things maturely” Yeri is clearly siding on Irene’s side “Seungwan Unnie is making things harder”

“Yah you weren’t there when we saw Joohyun Unnie cheating on Seungwan Unnie with Sehun Oppa” Joy replied “If you saw how heartbroken Seungwan Unnie was on that exact moment then maybe you can understand as to why she is acting this way”

“Wow you are speaking as if—“

“Okay that is enough. Your bickers would not get us anywhere” Seulgi, being the oldest among the three, stepped in before Yeri and Joy would be on each other’s throats “Now we all know that Seungwan is stubborn as hell and then Joohyun Unnie is a bit lost the past days... so that means..”

“Seulgi Unnie, whatever is going on between the two is none of our business” Joy stated “Maybe we all just have to accept the fact that the W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter