Repaying the Favour (Satzu)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n - YAY PEOPLE GAVE ME PROMPTS! I will look at the poll to decide the order of the one shots. PROMPTS WILL TAKE PRIORITY SO IF YOU REALLY WANT A SHIP PROMPTING IT IS THE BEST WAY. However, I will not have two stories centered around the same ship one after another I will try to break them up so that everyone gets to see their favs.

 

So these prompts are from: Savagettarius and archi_  so show them some love! (Plus a little jelly Sana for elegantzuyu because I see her on EVERY Satzu story AND THAT TAKES DEDICATION!)

 

 

Saturday was Sana’s favourite day of the week. No work, no classes, no worries just hanging out on the fire escape with her closest friends. It was great! Every Saturday the group would gather out there with a cooler of drinks and occasional trips to the store for snacks. Sana smirked at the sight of the newest couple sitting wrapped around each other on the step. Ever since they’d gotten them to confess to each other Chaeyoung and Mina had been inseparable which was both a blessing and a curse. Blessing because they were finally happy, curse because after certain noises were heard Jeongyeon had banned Mina in their apartment after 9pm. Chaeyoung had tried to argue that she’d dealt with Nayeon but Jeongyeon just glared at her until she shut up. Dahyun had also commented that ‘when she got a girlfriend she’d get her vengeance’ which had some how caused an argument between Dahyun and Momo. Sana didn’t know why they weren’t talking.

 

In her opinion they should just sleep together and get it over with.

 

Jihyo leaned next to Sana on the railing, breaking her from her thoughts, “Do you think we should ask Tzuyu to join us?”

 

“Really!?” Sana asked excitedly before catching herself, “That’d be cool I guess.”

 

Jihyo smirked knowingly, “Why don’t you go see if she’s in?”

 

Sana shrugged, acting as nonchalant as she could before standing and walking totally-not-excitedly over to the absent girl’s window. She was not expecting the sight she saw when she arrived though - it shocked her still and she stared for longer than socially acceptable. Tzuyu had appeared to have been doing some furniture shopping as she now had a new addition to her living room. A treadmill. A treadmill that was currently being used by a certain police officer only dressed in a grey sports bra and black bike shorts, hair scraped back into a ponytail.

 

Immediately Sana had her eyes on the tall girls legs, watching how the muscles in them bulged when ever she pushed down to swing the other forward. Sana was certain that she’d be caught - forgetting completely that her friends were less than a meter away - but Tzuyu seemed distracted by the music through her headphones. So rather than making her presence known (like a normal person) Sana continued to stare (like a ert). She followed the woman’s long legs up too her shorts where she found her self admiring the shape of her….shorts. If she had no self control she would’ve just dived through the open window and squeezed the girls nice looking….shorts.

 

It was safe to say she wasn’t focused on the shorts.

Rather than tempting her self control Sana moved her gaze to the abs and felt her knees go weak. Due to Tzuyu working out for what Sana could only assume was a long period of time, her abdomen was glistening. That caused Sana’s mind to wander to other…activities that could cause such an outcome. Accompanied with the panting that could be heard slightly through the open window, Sana’s imagination appeared to get the better of her. She felt something wet on her upper lip and touched it gently, there was blood on her fingertips.

 

Suddenly she felt light headed.

 

…and collapsed.

 

When she opened her eyes an angel was hovering above her. She would’ve asked if she’d gone to heaven but Dahyun’s smirking face behind said angel proved she was still in hell. Tzuyu was still in her work out clothes and was kneeling next to her. From the angle they were positioned in (Sana looking up at a sweaty Tzuyu) Sana was reminded of what had caused her to faint.

 

“Are you okay?” The angel asked,

 

“Yeah,” Sana mumbled embarressment setting in, “Must have slipped, I was going to see if you wanted to join us out here.”

 

“You must have whacked your nose on the way down, it’s bleeding quite a lot.”

 

She vaguely heard Momo snort.

 

“I’m okay.” Sana said letting Tzuyu help her up, taking the excuse to get a little closer than necessary,

 

Tzuyu smirked at her, “Anybody ever tell you you’re pretty clumsy?”

 

“Every day.”

 

Jihyo then cleared attracting the love birds’ attention, “Now that Sana’s upright, do you want to join us?”

 

“We have booze!” Jeongyeon added pulling a six pack from the cooler,

 

“I’d love to but I can’t,” Tzuyu answered regretfully, “I need to get ready for work.”

 

“You work Saturdays?”

 

“No but due to operation Michaeng I have to take Jackson’s shift.”

 

The couple in question blushed.

 

“If you’re all still out here when I get back I’ll happily join you.”

 

“Perfect!” Sana squeaked higher than necessary,

 

After Tzuyu recovered from the screech in her ear she said goodbye and went to go get ready. Once she was safely out of ear shot the group started laughing.

 

“I thought nose bleeds only happened in anime!” Mina laughed,

 

“It was the blatant staring before hand, how didn’t she notice?” Dahyun said between laughs,

 

“You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed!” Jeongyeon teased,

 

Nayeon stopped laughing, “But I’m cuter right?”

 

Silence.

 

“JEONG!”

 

___

 

Sana had sat opposite the window ever since the other girl had left for work, she even gave the Japanese girl a small smile as she went out the door which had caused Sana to embarrassingly squeal and hop around the fire escape much to the amusement of her friends. Mina and Momo were, despite appearances, just as happy that Sana’s crush was being reciprocated. They’d never seen her go this long lusting after the same person, Tzuyu had moved in months ago and Sana had been smitten ever since. This was a change from her usual party-girl lifestyle and her friends were happy for her. Mostly because it meant they didn’t have to listen to her getting into strangers…shorts every night.

 

“Why are you staring through the window still?” Momo smirked leaning next to her fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter