Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better (2yeon)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - This is a prompt from Starky

 

THERE ARE 2 PROMPT SLOTS LEFT: I have the Dahmo/Satzu drama and the Wenhyo drama all planned out so I’m just looking for fluffy filler (had no real dahmo prompts yet sooo)

 

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better (2yeon)

 

“AAAACCHHHOOOOO!”

 

Nayeon awoke with a start that morning, it was Sunday and she was one hundred percent ready to sleep in a little later than usual. However with Jeongyeon’s constant sniffling and sneezing it had become difficult to return to her fluffy unicorn dream. With a sigh Nayeon sat up to chastise her wife for being so loud, but when she saw Jeongyeon’s state she stopped herself. Jeongyeon was deathly pale with a red nose and puffy eyes, she was sniffling away and just by touching her forehead Nayeon realised the younger girl had a fever.

 

“Morning sweetie,” Jeongyeon croaked, “I’d give you your morning kiss but I don’t want you to get sick.”

 

“Aw babe,” Nayeon cooed, brushing the sick girl’s bangs out of her face, “You need to stay in bed today.”

 

Jeongyeon groaned and attempted to sit up, “No, I have a whole list of things to do.”

 

Gently, Nayeon pushed her down, “I can do it.”

 

Jeongyeon, even whilst dying of plague, sent her a look.

 

“Hey! I lived alone before we met.”

 

“You lived with Jihyo.”

 

“Point!?”

 

Jeongyeon groaned, “Get me some paper and I’ll write you a list. Jae-Yun can do her own breakfast and lunch so you can handle dinner, right?”

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and grabbed the notebook and pen off the side. Jeongyeon quickly wrote out a list and Nayeon left her to her day in bed. Today, Nayeon would prove that she could be a capable adult. She quickly got ready for the day and left her wife to rest. As she made her way to wake up Jae-Yun she noticed the young girl already up and dressed. Nayeon let her know that Umma Jeongyeon was ill and being the angel she was, Jae-Yun said she could do some soup for her later so that Nayeon could focus on her list.

 

Laundry Get the car washed Return shirt Get groceries Cook Jae-Yun’s dinner.

 

Nayeon smirked, this would be a piece of cake.

 

_____

 

The laundrette of the apartment building was in the basement next to the storage spaces. Nayeon used all her newly found Mom-Strength to drag all three bags of clothes down to the last floor….stopping for five breaks on the way down since Michaeng broke the elevator. She was glad Mina’s family busted them and forced them to live apart until the wedding, their public indecency was beginning to get ridiculous. Panting she finally reached the machines…..then realised that she had to go back up to get the laundry detergent.

 

Only to realise in horror that she had forgotten her key.

 

Storming towards Mina and Momo’s apartment she nearly beat the door down before Mrs. Myoui answered it - armed with a spray bottle of water in case it was Chaeyoung again. She pushed past the older woman and went out the window to climb through her ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter