Mrs Myoui (Michaeng)

Fire Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - While Korea is nowhere near considering homoual marriage this is my story in my universe so yeah!

 

Mrs Myoui

 

“TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU,TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU, TZUYU!”

 

Said girl looked away from her book to snap her gaze at her window in alarm at Chaeyoung’s voice suddenly yelling her name over and over. Chaeyoung looked like a damn mess, her hair was frazzled, her cheeks were red, she was hyperventilating. Plus she was wailing on the window as if she was in a locked room that was slowly flooding and she needed to break her way out. A groan came from the room Momo and Mina were sharing and Dahyun walked out in Tzuyu’s bathroom. The younger girl raised an eyebrow, at least now she knew what those weird noises were last night. As Chaeyoung was still smacking the window and Sana was sleeping off a night shift, Tzuyu walked up and opened the window - causing the shorter girl to tumble into the room.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“What in the name of God-Jihyo do you want?” Tzuyu hissed, once again annoyed at being dragged away from her book,

 

“Tzuyu!”

 

“You’ve said that.” A sleepy Dahyun pointed out,

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, “You came from a rich family right?”

 

“I---Err….When I lived with my Grandparents we were, but my Mum blew her money on booze.” Tzuyu explained, “Why?”

 

“Mina’s Mum wants to meet me, TONIGHT!”

 

“You’re doomed.”

 

“NOT HELPING DAHYUN!” Chaeyoung yelled prompting Tzuyu tu shush her and pull them both outside, “I want to get her permission to marry Mina. Mina’s very traditional, I need to get her parents permission.”

 

She lay on the floor of the fire escape with her hands over her eyes. Tzuyu sighed and yanked the girl to her feat while a groggy Dahyun sat on the steps trying not to fall back asleep. While Tzuyu had never really been involved in this world when she lived with her Grandparents, she did pick up a few things. Plus the sooner Chaeyoung’s drama was sorted the sooner Tzuyu could return to her book and Dahyun could go back to bed.

 

“Look there are three main rules of high society: Keep your pinky up when drinking, keep your back straight and make good conversation.”

 

“That’s it?”

 

“Fake it till you make it.” Dahyun said with a yawn,

 

Tzuyu shrugged, “I got by through pretending I knew a little about a lot. Just a few conversational topics to avoid though.”

 

Chaeyoung groaned, “How many?”

 

“Not many!” Tzuyu said, “Just y’know: religion, politics, World War II, World War I, racist jokes, your weird bug collection, the fact you studied for an art degree in college, gossip, your life, medical conditions, medical disasters, family trauma, friend trauma, trauma trauma, peoples age, the World Cup, how much you make, how much Mina makes, how much Mina’s mother makes---”

 

“Is there anything I can talk about?”

 

Tzuyu and Dahyun exchanged a look, “Maybe just smile and nod.”

 

“What a great help you two ended up being…”

 

____

 

Later that night Chaeyoung stood in Tzuyu’s apartment watching Mina cook, this time she was ensuring each dish was cooked to perfection. Dahyun had been kind enough to give Chaeyoung some more conservative clothing to wear, as an artist Chaeyoung believed in self expression in everything - including clothes. While this was very freeing it also meant that she had no appropriate clothes for a meet-the-parents scenario. Chaeyoung couldn’t work out how Mina was so calm, she couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter